Silverado Steak House - South Point Casino
9777 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89183Neighborhood:
South Point Casino
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Silverado Steak House - South Point Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.southpointcasino.com/dining/silverado-steakhouse.php
- Phone: (702) 797-8075
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday -Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: John Romine
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Silverado Steak House - South Point Casino
Following the tradition of Las Vegas’s fine dining steakhouses, the Silverado Steakhouse offers the charm and service that discerning patrons have come to expect. Hand painted mural scenes and vintage photographs line the walls above plush high backed booths, providing an intimate meal in an elegant yet unpretentious setting. The menu, designed to offer the best in American steakhouse cuisine, centers on top-quality steaks and chops, fresh seafood and continental dishes. Perfect for finishing off an evening of play in the casino or watching an event in the Equestrian Center, a trip to Silverado will leave you wanting to come back.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Silverado Steak House - South Point Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
93 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (53)romantic (36)good for groups (26)neighborhood gem (23)fit for foodies (18)notable wine list (10)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (4)hot spot (3)great for lunch (2)scenic view (2)Show More
- Questioning My Rib Eye.MissSteakDined on 11/9/2014We were quickly attended to. I ordered the prosecco, and given a reasonable amount, not skimpy as in other places. The salad dressing was scrumptious--Blue Cheese, though my hubs Ranch was ordinary. Were served a nice assortment of bread, with butter that thankfully wasn't frozen. These little things mean a lot to me I guess. My rib eye was perfectly cooked, but I think it wasn't a Prime cut of meat but a lesser Choice cut. It just missed the mark taste-wise. My husband's Prime Rib was a bit rare (he ordered well-done), but I realize that's hard to deliver on unless from the end slices. The place is overpriced. Older male waiter was great, as was his assistant, and host was pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special dinnerLDavisDined on 11/6/2014This is mine and my husband's go to restaurant when we are having an anniversary or romantic evening togetherSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hard2pleaseDined on 11/6/2014The food and the service was outstanding. I would rate it right up there with a Morton's, Ruth Chris or any of the fine dining places on the strip. I am looking forward to my return visit in the near future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family night outlocal4diningDined on 11/4/2014This was not our first time dining at S Steakhouse. Food is good and service is exceptional. A little pricey but apparently not enough to detour me from coming backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/31/2014Every time I go there the food and service are awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good steak-good priceLadysaddlerDined on 10/29/2014We attend an event annually at the South Point Hotel where this restaurant is located. We have not been disappointed when dining at the Silverado. Our steaks are prepared just right and flavorable. The price is reasonable compared to highly regarded Steakhouses in the area. The service has been acceptable each time. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Silverado Steak HouseMeatLoversDelightDined on 10/29/2014The Silverado Steak House is a more up scale restaurant. The ambiance and food was great. I did find the prices a bit high, but overall a nice restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place, good foodNBR1Dined on 10/25/2014The service was amazing, and the restaurant helped us celebrate our anniversary with complimentary champagne.Special Features:
- SteakPaulDined on 10/24/2014Rib Eye is my favorite steak, and the bone-in version at Silverado Steak House did not disappoint. Collin (sp?) was our server, and he did a great job...friendly and efficient.Special Features:
- Food quality /experienceSizemattersqualitycountsDined on 10/18/2014My rib eye was done medium excellent . My wife's filet was medium result very dry. This is 2nd time in a row that has happened to her. Must be chactoristic of your filet. Will have to avoid it and tell others to also. Potato and veggie were just fine.if you want to raise level of food quality send mang. over to Hanks Steak House At GVR and try to emulate their steaks. Overall it was good- to very good with room to improve.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never FailscMazVIPDined on 10/15/2014If you love rib eye steaks and great service, you have to love Silverado Steak House. They never fail to provide a warm greeting (Connie), outstanding service (Jose M) and fabulous food! If you haven't tried the chocolate covered peanut butter bonbon for dessert, you're missing a treat!Special Features:
- AnniversaryLvqbnDined on 10/11/2014We enjoyed a quiet & very enjoyable dinner. The filet mignon & the chefs fish special was fantastic. We also enjoyed the salads. We particularly enjoyed the pretzel style bread sticks. The waiter & busboy were very accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeMotengatorDined on 10/3/2014I thought our night was fantastic and we really enjoyed the food and ambiance but the service was so very good! I would highly recommend to any and all that seek a great food experience with their sweetheart in such a cool place, we had a terrific time!Special Features:
- BCAlDined on 9/28/2014We stayed at South Point Casino and dined at the Silverado Steak House. This was our second time and the food was great. Nice for special occasions. Not noisy. Service was good.Special Features:
- Outstanding Service Jose!!nothappyDined on 9/25/2014Our server Jose and his co workers made the experience at the restaurant so comfortable. He checked on us periodically and always made sure that we were satisfied with everything that we ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- South Point GemPartyHartyDined on 9/23/2014It's a must go to when in Vegas. Filet and Lobster Tail are my favorites, although I have enjoyed all the different selections that I have tried. The Lobster Bisque is one of the best that I have ever had. Don't skip on dessert, they are great to share with a friend. Truely a treat to enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent dinningbobo47Dined on 9/22/2014Great steaks and service was fabulous. Recommend the Ribeye on the bone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian Food and Desertlove2eatDined on 9/21/2014Enjoyed the Chicken Parm and the amazing chocolate cakeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodlikegreatfoodDined on 9/18/2014Great food and service at excellent prices. Would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Great Steaks!coastie7098Dined on 9/13/2014Having a party of six, five of us had the filets. All steaks were cooked to perfection and to desired state of doneness. We were not disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- so relaxinggwcs2014Dined on 9/8/2014Food is wonderful..been at this restaurant several times and recommend to everyone I know....so nice, no rush, service is great...a real dining experience...no rush...I choose this restaurant over many others regardless of price...love it!!!!! Thank you for making my recent birthday (9-8) wonderful....and you accommodated an extra 5 surprise guests!!!! Thank you..We will be back again and again !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceKateDined on 9/6/2014We received the best service along with the best dinner we had eaten in a long time! We were celebrating an anniversary, so it was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Medley123Dined on 8/30/2014The staff took particularly good care of me since I am gluten free, very friendly and caring.Special Features:
- steakloverSantaFeFoodieDined on 8/28/2014We were seated promptly, the wait people and management came by, introduced themselves and were appropriately attentive. Salads were crisp with the right amount of dressing. The wine recommendation was welcomed and good. The steaks were cooked to perfection as ordered. Waiter Michael was enjoyable. We returned to Silverado because of all of the above and we can be certain to get a good steak. We will return again! It was again a most enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- Wasted Date NightCulinaryMikeVIPDined on 8/23/2014My girlfriend and I went to dinner here and we were extremely disappointed. After we were seated it took our waiter, Paul, about 10 minutes to great us and take our drink order. Another 5 or so minutes to actually get our drinks. Once he came to take out order, he was completely disengaged and said nothing other than "ready?". No review of the specials, no recommendations, nothing. When our food came out the salads were nothing more than a bowl of romaine lettuce with vinaigrette dressing. No tomatoes, onions, etc... Just lettuce. The filet mignon I ordered was incredibly dry, but again Paul was no where to be found, so I was stuck with this horrible food. I would absolutely not recommend this place to anyone!!!
- Great servicelvdinerDined on 8/23/2014They gave us so much food for the restaurant week menu. I can eat quite a bit, but could not finish the dessert course. The crab salad appetizer was great! The dinner came with wine and coffee on top of 4 course meal. We definitely had our money's worth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mrs.tablefortwoDined on 8/22/2014Great food,fantastic service. Never felt rushed during the meal. Easy to make reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak, fabulous cream cornTexasfoodieDined on 8/19/2014The steaks are prepared perfectly and are succulent. The cream corn is some of the best we have ever had! The lobster bisque is off the wall good and rich!!!!!Special Features:
- Excellent at SouthpointJackiebluVIPDined on 8/18/2014When we want to sit down and relax at Southpoint this is the place. Not too dressy or expensive with an especially attentive staff..never disappoints.Special Features:
- Always greathoboVIPDined on 8/17/2014Once again we had a great meal at the Silverado Steakhouse. Service was outstanding and the food was fantastic.Special Features:
- Awesome steak!LunaticDined on 8/13/2014OUr food was amazing and the service was top notch! We try to eat here at least once at every stay and this time we ate there twice! Can't wait to get back in October!Special Features:
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/11/2014I love the relaxed feel of this place – like a comfortable dining room in a friends home. I definitely would return. We both had the specials which were the filet mignon - excellent - friendly service. A little pricey, but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerCharVIPDined on 8/9/2014We were there to celebrate my moms 86th birthday. The steaks were cooked to perfection. Service was wonderful.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/9/2014The chicken was so tough, we couldn't even cut it with a steak knife. Mashed potatoes were "bland." I took 3 guests and overall it was disappointing. Sorry, but being truthful (salad was good)Special Features:
- Excellent Steak House!SLCBVIPDined on 8/8/2014The Silverado Steak House is a great find! Wonderful service in a quiet and traditional atmosphere. Love that the steak dinners come with a delicious salad and yummy baked potato!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Silverado evaluationrelaxandenjoyDined on 8/7/2014On each of visits to Las Vegas, we make it a point to visit the Silverado for dinner. It is one of the finest restaurants that we have ever gone to. I look forward to my next visit.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Customer 08-01-14Jbrown130Dined on 8/1/2014Food was excellent.. I had the prime rib, and boyfriend had the filet.. Cooked to perfection. Also amazing table side presentation on salad and baked potatoes prepping. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As usual, outstandingVegasSmittyVIPDined on 7/29/2014Great food and service as usual. Prices keep increasing but the quality of the food deserves it.Special Features:
- Celebration dinnerSilveradoDined on 7/26/2014Great waiter Kieth & service we were able to get right in and the food was deliciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- South Point Silverado Steak DelightFrencheeDined on 7/24/2014An excellent place for special occasions. The food was delicious and prepared with care. The service was pleasant and professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.