Silver Fox Steakhouse Richardson
3650 Shire Blvd
Richardson, TX 75082Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Silver Fox Steakhouse Richardson
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.silverfoxcafe.com/
- Phone: 9724238121
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner:; Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm,; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm,; Closed on Sunday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Silver Fox Steakhouse Richardson
Come and join us for the finest in Prime Steaks and Fresh Seafood. While dining enjoy the elegance of our beautiful cellar with over 2000 bottles of wine. It is our pleasure to offer you the best food, wine, and service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Silver Fox Steakhouse Richardson - Best Restaurants in Richardson ›
Silver Fox Steakhouse Richardson reviews from OpenTable diners
96 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (77)romantic (48)neighborhood gem (30)notable wine list (30)fit for foodies (23)good for groups (17)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (4)great for lunch (3)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Fantastic every visitOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/25/2014Whether it's treating friends from out of town, restaurant week, or I want something delicious; Silver Fox is the place to go. The food is wonderful, the service is amazing, and you feel like part of the family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comparable Chicago Chop HouseWorldTraveler972Dined on 8/23/2014A Chicago-style chop house in nearby Richardson. The crab cake was mostly delicious crab meat, the Makers Mark mushrooms were a table favorite, the coffee rubbed tenderloin was perfect. Unfortunately, the prices were the same as Chicago...so this could only be a restaurant week or special occasion treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant Week at Silver Fox greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014The ambience was elegant and nice and the service was excellent. The manager even came over to see how we were doing and even took a picture for us! The food was absolutely incredible especially the beef tenderloins with a coffee and coriander rub.Special Features:
- Silver Fox Rest. WeekginnyzDined on 8/21/2014I was very happy with this food experience. From the beginning to end it was a food delite. The only thing that I would have liked better is if they had seated us in the dining room instead of the bar area. We were there on a Thursday evening and had an early reservation, and there were plenty of seating in the dining area but everyone that was having restaurant week menus were in the bar area. Yes it was restaurant week but we did purchase other things not just the $35. dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner for two20TenDined on 8/21/2014The steak dinner for two is a perfect choice for a night of high end dinning. Our food was spot on and cooked to perfection. Our waiter knew the menu very well and was on top of everything throughout dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingluvgoodfoodDined on 8/20/2014My husband and I went for restaurant week; we pass by this restaurant every day on our way home from work. I felt that because we did not order additional items other than what was offered on the fixed menu for $35 we were considered thrifty; not a nice feeling. My wedge salad was small and the lettuce wilted. My tenderloin was small in portion and not as rare as I would have liked, but had good flavor. The vegetables were too crunchy with no seasoning. My pecan cake was nothing special. I would think they would want to give a diner exceptional service & food so they would want to come back during restaurant week, but this was not the case at Richardson Silver Fox.
- Absolutely the best!RandyLDined on 8/20/2014I just had a meeting with clients over a fantastic dinner and great wines! My clients now INSIST we go to Silverfox every time they come into town. I honestly have always had the best food and service each time I have dined here. Well done!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingRCMedic7Dined on 8/16/2014What a wonderful place to go for an Anniversary dinner!!! The staff was outstanding!!!Special Features:
- Great placeBrettDined on 8/16/2014One of the best steaks I've had anywhere! Staff and management really know what they are doingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening!ShirleyDined on 8/16/2014We thoroughly enjoyed a birthday celebration @ Silver Fox. Food was very tasty and didn't feel rushed and could hear each other without yelling! DelightfulSpecial Features:
- A delightful experience!JandoeDined on 8/16/2014The food was mind blowing! Excellent service and dessert was a delight surprise!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/15/2014My friend and I went for Restaurant Week and both had the steak entree. The meat was sooo tender and juicy but portion was a little small. The snap peas were cooked perfectly. The salad was tasty. The dessert was a little blah but okay. I'd definitely go back! Service was great.Special Features:
- Restaurant weekOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014This is the third year we've been to Silver Fox for restaurant week. We're all single senior ladies who don't indulge in high quality dining due to restrictions in our budgets, but we look forward to Restaurant Week every year so we can see how the upper class lives. This is the first time we felt like we were treated like "outsiders". Nothing major but just a feeling of "not belonging" there. I was not disappointed with the food. As always it was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingSenorBuenoDined on 8/9/2014Food and service were impeccable - experience was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in Richardson/so special/luv uDallasGirlDined on 8/1/2014Great staff, Great Food, Relaxing. I talked to Christina & she says that SFox is the best food in the USA & that is something coming from a Brazilian. She especially likes that fact you are willing to do something special for her You have a whole group of Brazilian friends/foodie. Eliana, Eduardo, Duda, Andrezihino, Big Daddy, Antonio, Louvanda Of course Bobby, Austin and I think you are just the best. We recommend it to all our friends and those that go love it. Obviously you treat us so special. It means that world to me that you treat our Brazilian family so well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great diningSparky59Dined on 7/29/2014The food was great and the service also. the noise level was good and it was my wife's birthday. She enjoyed the dinner and our steaks were cooked perfectlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service & foodRG1997Dined on 7/19/2014Had dinner with my husband there tonight. Food, staff and atmosphere were perfect! Will definitely recommend and come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak-O-LiciousPicoDined on 7/19/2014Food and wine was great. Very friendly staff. The Rib-eye was cooked to perfection. The asparagus was nicely cooked. Great place to eat. Every time we dine here, we leave satisfied.Special Features:
- AnniversayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/19/2014We had a great time eating at Silver Fox on our anniversary dinner. Steak was tender and will definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent RestaurantCindyPDined on 7/19/2014Excellent food & wait staff! Couldn't have asked for better service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceTomWDined on 7/19/2014We have eaten at this restaurant on one prior occasion a few years back and were not impressed with it. However, we decided to give it another try for our 30th wedding anniversary. Well, we were impressed with the food and service. The steaks were cooked just to our liking and were seasoned very well. We will be back.Special Features:
- Unknown gem!!CmbetDined on 7/18/2014This restaurant is a great location for quiet night. It is never over crowded and the service is always the best!! Amazing bar service as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeFoodwithfriendsDined on 7/18/2014We really enjoyed our evening. The food was wonderful I look forward to going back. It was peaceful and relaxing. We we're able to enjoy a nice evening with friends. Our server was great he was good with recommendations and the wine manager really seemed to know his business. He gave us great suggestions and information on different wines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great anniversary experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014Great wait staff who takes care of you. Jesse our waiter was so positive and made us feel at home. Management was also very nice and checked on us to make sure all was ok. Overall great food- staff and experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AGemofaPlaceDined on 7/3/2014We've gone to th Silver Fox an several occasions and will continue to do do. The food and service are always excellent and a visit from management/chef is a routine occurance. A complimentary dessert and "secret" house beverage are nice touches too! My wife and I are seasoned citizens and usually prefer dining out in a calm, reserved and with great service and food. This Silver Fox restaurant never fails to fulfill those (and more) expectations. This is a great place for a small-medium group of friends to gather and enjoy the friendly atmosphere presented here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experience.FoodieDined on 7/2/2014First time eating here for my husband's birthday. The ambience, staff and food was perfect. Will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CottonDined on 7/2/2014An absoutely wonderful dining experience. Our waiter was knowledgeable, attentive and non-intrusive. The food was exceptional and everyone in our party of four were extremely pleased with everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Open tableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014I had a great time taking My wife for Her Birthday and the food was great. A nice experience until I got a email from open table asking why did I NOT honor My reservation. I felt like a school Boy getting a slap on the hand. I won't be back, There are other nice restaurants.
- Wonderful food and great service!!!DebSVIPDined on 6/27/2014A date night favorite! The food is always wonderful and filets are cooked to perfection! Our waiter, Jessie, is always a pleasure and makes our night special. Thank you for a great night out!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinningArtdineDined on 6/27/2014I have been coming to the SilverFox for several years and each visit has been a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary 25KootieDined on 6/24/2014This was a wonderful place to celebrate our 25th anniversary. The staff was friendly and attentive and let us enjoy our meal in a relaxed environment. The food and wine recommendation were excellent We could have made a meal on the salads (yum). The steaks melted in our mouth. And the complimentary chocolate cake topped off a memorable dinner. We are glad to have this restaurant on our side of town.Special Features:
- Great Place for Special DateEzmeneDined on 6/21/2014My family took me there for a birthday celebration. The food was wonderful. I could eat the III Forks Salad every single day! It is beyond delicious! It looked like everyone there was celebrating! It is a wonderful place. The staff makes you feel so welcome. Can't wait to go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak!JustJimDined on 6/20/2014Most flavorful filet I've had in some time. III Forks salad continues to be a great starter, creamed corn very good. I'm always puzzled why no baked potato is offered, but the mashed potatoes are very tasty. Not cheap, but good things seldom are! JustJimSpecial Features:
- The ULTIMATE Special EveningPlexusForTexasDined on 6/14/2014The Silver Fox is an amazing little jewel in Richardson. It is the perfect combination of mouth - watering cuisine, hyper - tentative wait staff, and an ambiance that will remind you of your most comfortable dinner jacket (you just slip into it, look and feel amazing as it just becomes part of your evening). My wife has promoted twice in the last 3 months within her company, and we have adopted The Silver Fox as our official celebration location. I highly recommend it for any special occasion in your life...you will not be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CindyCindyDined on 6/14/2014Excellent !!!!! Wonderful service......very friendly.......dinner was absolutely deliciousSpecial Features:
- Excellent Happy Hour!!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/14/2014We love a good martini and Silver Fox makes them great for $5.25 4-7PM. Also the his/her Filet Mignon Special is OUTSTANDING.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem of the AreasleenerDined on 6/13/2014Love the Silver Fox, and hadn't been there in awhile. Our meal the other night was outstanding - my scallops were cooked perfectly, and my spouse's pork chop was as well. Really delicious meal, topped off with the decadent Creme Brulee, beautifully adorned with fresh fruit. Service from the minute we walked in was friendly, gracious, welcoming and professional, and we appreciate that so much. Jason, the proprietor, makes you feel as if you're an old friend that he's having over to his home for an evening; that is so rare, and makes us feel great as patrons. Great job, Silver Fox staff!Special Features:
- A Second Silver FoxJimBDined on 6/13/2014I have been to the Frisco Silver Fox many times. This one has a better layout for the customer and a nice bar area. The finishings are better. However, I am a Silver Fox Prime Rib fan as were three others in our party of 5 and we were all disappointed to find that Prime Rib is not offered at this location.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerWillieDined on 6/7/2014My wife and I went here for our Anniversary. We had reservations, when we got there the hostess took us to a table in a hall. It was right where everyone was passing by. I asked for another table and the manager came out and apologized. He gave us a complimentary beverage and found us a more private table. It was much better. The food and service was outstanding.Special Features:
- background musicOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/7/2014A lot of sax jazz which I don't care for.......didn't hear it at all except for thatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.