Silver Fox Steakhouse Frisco
1303 Legacy Drive
Frisco, TX 75034Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Silver Fox Steakhouse Frisco
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.silverfoxsteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 2146185220
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Albert Martinez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: For catering questions and orders please call 972-888-8141; the Corporate office will provide the planning and Silver Fox will provide the food and service.
A word from Silver Fox Steakhouse Frisco
Jeff Osborn and the staff at Silver Fox are delighted to invite you to join them for the finest Prime Steak and Fresh seafood. For lunch or dinner. Compliment your meal with a selection from our extensive wine cellar, with over 250 selections.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Silver Fox Steakhouse Frisco - Best Restaurants in Frisco ›
Silver Fox Steakhouse Frisco reviews from OpenTable diners
108 reviews since April 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (95)romantic (67)notable wine list (39)good for groups (30)neighborhood gem (30)fit for foodies (22)vibrant bar scene (10)great for lunch (6)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (4)late-night find (4)hot spot (4)Show More
- Great servicelangDined on 8/19/2014Our waiter was super friendly and accommodating. We had a huge table of 12 asking for separate tabs. Kudos to the restaurant for putting us all together at one table. We had a super meal, and I heard no complaints.Special Features:
- never disappointed here!cupcakesnlattesVIPDined on 8/16/2014Great service, perfectly prepared food, you just cant go wrong here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FriscoFriscoDined on 8/16/2014The whole experience from making a reservation until finishing a wonderful dessert is great. Everything is handled with class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Weekend CompleteKey4Dined on 8/16/2014What an excellent way for us to celebrate our anniversary. Food and service was excellent and everything one would expect from a top-end dining experience. Once our waiter, Alex, knew we were celebrating, he quickly brought a candle and a signed Anniversary card to help set the mood and told us to be sure to save room for dessert. I know that Alex had other tables, but was very attentive to us without disturbing or being over-attentive and made us feel that we were his only table. This was by far the best dining experience I've had in a long, long time. Our steaks were perfect, the 3Forks salad was great, and the Pecan cake was super. We will be continuing to recommend Silver Fox to all our friends and family.Special Features:
- Winner Winner Tenderloin Dinner!thebusyvacationistaDined on 8/13/2014Silver Fox was great. My fiancé and I went for an early dinner during Dallas Restaurant Week. They did not seem to undercut anything just because it was Restaurant Week. Our server was super friendly and his suggestions were helpful. We tried both suggested wines on the Restaurant Week menu, a glass of cab and a glass of chardonnay - both great choices. My coffee and coriander crusted tenderloin was amazing and such a large portion I couldn't finish it all. The peas and mashed potatoes were so good that they actually helped us finalize our wedding reception dinner menu! (That is what we want to have served along side our guests' choices of protein now). The Texas Pecan Cake was delicious as well. All around great experience at Silver Fox.Special Features:
- Restaurant WeekOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014The menu was great...the food was amazing. The service couldn't be beat.Special Features:
- Thanks to all!TexasMomDined on 8/9/2014Had a wonderful evening with my family! We will return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak HouseLisa46Dined on 8/9/2014Silver Fox never disappoints. Had a great dinner and the service was impeccable.Special Features:
- Date NightDateNightDined on 8/9/2014We came with another couple Saturday Night. We were not overly impressed for the following reasons: My shrimp cocktail was over cooked. And served on some garnish? Not on a bed of lettuce or any avocado or anything else for $16? And while the wedge salad was very good...$9 is a bit much. My husband said his steak was very well cooked but lacked any real flavour. We did see someone coming around with the onions and tomatoes, but they never made it to our table. This was disappointing to the other couple as they were not fans of the snap peas. I enjoyed the tenderloin tips and the combo with the mashed potatoes was great with the sauce. But with no sauce the potatoes had no real flavour on their own. I don't imagine we will come again.
- Great SteaksMidniteDined on 8/9/2014Great food, great presentation and great service. The steaks were top notch and the accompanying sides were gourmet. Wonderful experience!Special Features:
- Very Pleasant ExperienceworldwidedinerDined on 8/8/2014What a wonderful place for any occasion. Perfect for any occasion that you want to impress or be impressed. The food was prepared perfectly, the waiter was there when need but never interrupted our conversation. If you are looking for an extraordinary dining experience Silver Fox is your first choice in the Dallas Ft Worth area!Special Features:
- RalphieDined on 8/7/2014As always a wonderful time at Silver Fox Frisco. We were celebrating our Grandson's 13th Birthday, and he had such a great time!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Silver Fox was fabulous as usualDreamW3Dined on 8/2/2014I've eaten at the Frisco Silver Fox Steakhouse location a number of times. The food and service is always fantastic. The restaurant itself is beautiful, and the ambiance is wonderful. We always thoroughly enjoy our dinners here and will continue to come back for more.Special Features:
- Perfect!!!SanmaeDined on 8/1/2014We all ordered filets & we all agreed the filets could not have been better! Just perfect!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable as Always!RestaurantXOVIPDined on 7/31/2014Enjoyable as Always! Always loving the tenderloin salad and prime rib plus the Wonderful & Decadent chocolate chocolate chocolate cake!Special Features:
- Great dinner venue!GoRedRaidersDined on 7/26/2014We always have a great time dining at the Silver Fox. The steaks are delicious and the service is always excellent. Look forward to dining there every time we are in the Frisco area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice meal good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/26/2014Nice decor up scale steakhouse ,fairly typical of most chain steakhouses. Food was OK , friend waiter, wine list was OK a few reasonably priced most over priced. No complaints other than my steak was ordered med rare it arrived well done but was replaced within about one minute.Special Features:
- SpectacularOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/19/2014We came for a birthday dinner with my father and I cannot say enough about the experience. It was perfect. The food was some of the best I've ever had and the staff was incredible. There were so many personal touches - a birthday card from the staff for my father, a lighted taper for our table and our waiter made us feel like we were the only customers he had. I will come back as often as I can. My only regret is that i don't live in Frisco so that I could go more.Special Features:
- REALLY GREAT!ALANDined on 7/12/2014One of the best steak houses in Frisco and the Dallas area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SteakSteakreviewDined on 7/12/2014This is an excellent steak restaurant. The filet and the garlic pickles and the creamed corn are all excellent.Special Features:
- MediocrDined on 7/11/2014Pickles were great, main course was ok. Very disappointed with the dress code. Valet service was great.
- Great FoodfrankDined on 7/8/2014Food was excellent. The steak was superb and the Salmon was really good too. The III Forks salad was amazing as always.Special Features:
- Annniversary DinnerfriendnightDined on 7/3/2014I received a gift card to this restaurant from my daughter stating it was for my anniversary. When I gave to the waiter as it instructed, he congratulated us and said we would get a dessert for the occasion. In a few minutes the manager came over and congratulated us and brought a candle and lit it and placed it on our table along with a card signed by the staff. The candle lit dinner was delicious and the acknowledgement by the staff of our anniversary made it a very special dinner.Special Features:
- Special OccasionburkemanDined on 7/2/2014Great service, great food, great desserts to celebrate my wife's birthday. Our first visit but definitely not our last.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerTXDinerDined on 7/1/2014Silver Fox is a favorite restaurant of ours. There was a great selection on the menu and the food was delicious. The service was friendly and made sure we were comfortable. The location was convenient for us so it is an area favorite. We will look forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular DinnerhungryDined on 6/28/2014Had a birthday dinner that was amazing. The food could not have been better. We went 5:30 on a Saturday so first people there. By time we left the place was packed. Everything great except a little too dark at the dining table and when my sweater dropped into the crack between the booth & wall, I fished out an old black napkin as well. So it's too dark when the tables are cleared/cleaned also. Wait staff very nice, friendly & mostly efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous SteakhouseDdubb76Dined on 6/27/2014After looking at the menu, I realized this was a sister restaurant of III Forks. I loved the III Forks salad. Bread was good but my favorite was my filet! It was perfect in tenderness and flavor. Cooked beautifully too. Will definitely dine here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DrRetailVIPDined on 6/24/2014One of the best dining experiences I've had recently.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine diningFriscoDinerVIPDined on 6/13/2014We really enjoy Silver Fox because it delivers a great meal at a good value. Almost every high-end steakhouse features great steak, but in this day and age where over-the-top, á la carte and extremely expensive are the measures of fine steakhouses, Silver Fox is refreshingly unique. Silver Fox can deliver almost every á la carte item, but they really shine when you don't want to break the bank or feel the need to impress your friends with your bank balance. Each dinner comes complete with Dutchess whipped potatoes, sugar snap peas, mushroom gravy, fresh sliced heirloom tomatoes and full-length green onions. The service is friendly and impeccable. Overall, a wonderful evening.Special Features:
- Fine Dining for every week!RestaurantXOVIPDined on 6/12/2014The Prime Rib is better than the fine-dining place famous for Dallas Prime Rib - - SO GOOD! My weekly fave is the Tenderloin Salad substituting the Wonderful Bleu Cheese for another dressing (only because it makes me feel more calorie-conscious). It's a dish that offers all the wonderful AND DeLISHous food groups! See you next week!Special Features:
- A Great Dinner PlaceFrequentdinerplusDined on 6/4/2014We visited Silver Fox Steakhouse on the recommendation of a friend. This was the occasion of our 20 wedding anniversary. We both had a drink at the bar before going to our table. The bar was friendly and lively. Our dinner table was perfectly located. We both ordered filet. It was honestly about the best filet we have ever experienced. I would highly recommend Silver Fox to anyone for a lovely, romantic dinner with great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another happy anniversary!MamatwoboysDined on 5/30/2014This is our second year in a row celebrating our wedding anniversary with The Silver Fox. The meal was delicious and the service was delightful. The only negative was a patron who was personally celebrating HIS very special birthday in the bar. It was so special that he decided to sing to himself over and over. I was disappointed that the manager did not seem to react to this "entertainment" in any way. Our dinner party of three couples was lively enough to draw me back from his distraction but someone else at my table noticed it. I'm sure this is not the "usual" but it did stand out to me.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/30/2014We were celebrating my parent's 50th anniversary and I had noted that in my original reservation. Our waiter let us know that since they were celebrating their anniversary they would receive a complimentary dessert of their choice. Great idea because then others are inspired to also order dessert. Our waiter, Ron was very professional and attentive and I would certainly ask for him in the future. Food was excellent and everyone enjoyed their selection. Overall great experience!Special Features:
- Always Great Food and Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/24/2014There's nothing more to say about Silver Fox, being that it's one of my favorite places to dine at for a good steak. The mac & cheese is creamy and delicious. As always, great service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/24/2014Great if you are a red meat eater but if not seafood was disappointing. Fish was fishy and lobster was very small...maybe 4 bites and pricey. Guys had steaks which they said were awesome. Had gift card and was our first time there and would go back only if we had another gift card.Special Features:
- Anniversary at the Silver FoxKelleymarinDined on 5/20/2014Great evening starting out with cocktails at the bar. (Don't forget the pickles) Quiet and relaxing mentioned anniversary to bartender. Attention to detail extraordinary and waiter was great and wished us a Happy Anniversary and put a candle on table Dinner of steak and lobster incredible Night to be rememberedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceluvtoeatDined on 5/16/2014Service, Food, Wine was all very good! This was my 5th time to eat here and it was as good as the firstSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodARH1VIPDined on 5/11/2014The Silver Fox Frisco consistently delivers an excellent dining experience. The steaks and lamb were outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Food and ServiceMaverickDined on 5/11/2014This was Mother's Day at 1:00PM. I expected the quick hustle to be in and out with a prix fixe menu and chicken from banquet dinners. I was very surprised with, not only a prix fixe menu but the main menu also. The waiter was very attentive and helpful even though all tables were full. We ordered the tenderloin and it was as flavorful and tender as I have ever had anywhere. Our son had the salmon and said it was the best he ever had. We were not rushed and the manager, Jeff was always visible making sure all things were working. He came by our table to make sure we were enjoying ourselves. I am always concerned about Mother's Day and Valentine's Day dining when they want to overcharge and push you out quickly. This was not the caseSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy as alwaysJessiDined on 5/10/2014This place is a favorite of mine. The food is fantastic and I love the atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.