Silver Fox Steakhouse Frisco
1303 Legacy Drive
Frisco, TX 75034Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Silver Fox Steakhouse Frisco
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.silverfoxsteakhouse.com/
- Phone: (214) 618-5220
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Albert Martinez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: For catering questions and orders please call 972-888-8141; the Corporate office will provide the planning and Silver Fox will provide the food and service.
A word from Silver Fox Steakhouse Frisco
Jeff Osborn and the staff at Silver Fox are delighted to invite you to join them for the finest Prime Steak and Fresh seafood. For lunch or dinner. Compliment your meal with a selection from our extensive wine cellar, with over 250 selections.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Silver Fox Steakhouse Frisco - Best Restaurants in Frisco ›
Silver Fox Steakhouse Frisco reviews from OpenTable diners
118 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (94)romantic (70)neighborhood gem (43)notable wine list (41)fit for foodies (36)good for groups (31)vibrant bar scene (12)hot spot (9)late-night find (8)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (3)Show More
- Memorable dinner at the Silver Fox!foodloverDined on 11/21/2014We celebrated our wedding anniversary at the Silver Fox and had a wonderful time. The food was excellent and the service was top shelf. We will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ~ Our weekly treat to ourselves!RestaurantXOVIPDined on 11/20/2014Wonderful, as always! And did we say the spicy pickles are spicy-special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simplicity done perfectly.BellsDined on 11/14/201427th anniversary dinner was delicious. Three days previously I had made an online reservation. This was after having read many reviews great and not so great. The not so greats were obviously from sensitive folks so we gave it a try. I recieved 3 notifications of my reservation by text, email, and a phone call. We arrived for our 7pm reservation a half hour early, left the car with the valet and was warmly greeted. We were seated early as they were not at capacity though the booths were full. The table was set with a candle and a special gluten free menue for the misses. Fillets were perfect at medium. Make sure you ask the waiter how rare, medium rare. Etc. are prepared, that way you should get what you want the first try. Clayton, our waiter, was polite and pleasent. He also suggested a great wine. Didn't have dessert though we saw them and they looked amazing. The rooms were at capacity by the time we left and the management did there job well. Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALANDined on 11/11/2014The Silver Fox is one of the best restaurants I have ever eaten at in my life. Everything about it is excellent. I have been there numerous times and the food and service are of the highest quality! The pickles are exceptional too!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WE LOVE SILVER FOXFORNEADined on 11/11/2014My wife and I really enjoyed the meal. We ordered prime rib, our favorite cut of beef. It was cooked to order and was wonderful. We have been to Silver Fox several times and have always enjoyed the meal. We have had steak and it was always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply GreatgreatsteaksDined on 11/11/2014Fantastic dining experience from the moment I approached the front door, through being greeted and seated. The meal was prepared properly, of the highest quality, and the evening was made memorable by the overall experienceSpecial Features:
- Rare Prime RibSnakeaterDined on 11/11/2014The service was spectacular, without a doubt and my wife loved her fillet, but when I asked for super-rare prime rib and was told I could get it, imagine my surprise when it came out medium well. If you can't offer the food at the requested level of doneness, just tell me and I would gladly have gotten the fillet.
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014We really enjoyed are overall experience. The food and service were great. We both got the Filet Mignon and they were delicious.Special Features:
- Ron was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/7/2014Great food, great service. Ron was right on with his service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time thereWelldoneDined on 11/1/2014food was great and service was even better! I usually have to send my steak back at steak places because they don't want to cook the steak "well" like I ask for, this steak was cooked perfect! Price was reasonable & service was the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- date night w/ daughterOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/1/2014Food was good as usual, service was however poor. This was the first time i have taken my ten yr old here. I can't say is it was a coincidence or not, but the service and attention from waiter and the usual chat w the proprietor were noticeably absent. I felt unwelcomed being with my child. For a $250 dinner for 2 I always expect exceptional service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weekly Treat to OurselvesRestaurantXOVIPDined on 10/31/2014We enjoy the entire menu and staff. Lately, we're Prime Rib fans since we've discovered the Silver Fox version is mucho :) better than those who specialize in that entrée (L's). Other weekly go-to's are the Tenderloin Salad (substitute the delish dressing for my 'lighter' requirement: house vinaigrette) and the great burger...fries, of course! And when we're in the mood for filet (dinner for two!), WELL.... that's an 'always' choice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Silver FoxOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/31/2014Great Place to eat. Prime rib was excellent. Service was fantastic.Special Features:
- Silver Fox Rocks It!2divinediningDined on 10/29/2014If you're looking for a place with outstanding food & beverages, this is your place! Seafood, steaks, you name it - there's nothing sub par on the menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good steakhousePerTDined on 10/29/2014I like Silverfox steakhouse. It has more of a neighborhood feel to it than some of the other major steakhouses. Food is great and the staff friendly and knowledgeable. The dining room can improve a little to improve the overall ambiance.
- Surprisingly disappointedLoveOurFoodDined on 10/28/2014Great cocktails and the horseradish pickles were unique. Steaks were a disappointment. My wife's "medium" came back blood rare in the middle. My strip was overly fatty around it, which was a surprise as I am sure they cut their own steaks. Wife's was sent back twice.Tand still wrong. The sides were ok, but the tomato/green onion offering was odd as I do not know many people who would want chilled crisp vegetables placed atop their hot food. Neither one of us ate even half our steak. If you are considering the restaurant, I'm sure you understand the price point and while you will likely be pleased by many of their details, it's the core elements of a steakhouse that you may struggle with, which may make this a tough value proposition.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerFoodfanVIPDined on 10/25/2014Went early to enjoy the happy hour drink specials at the bar. Good prices on martini's and house wine. We're seated immediately when we were ready for our dinner table. Our dinner service was fantastic because we had such an awesome waiter- Barry. He was so personable and full of positive energy! Started with French onion soup( was very disappointing, it was removed from our bill). We both had filets, and a side of the creamed corn(highly reccommend!) followed by a compliment bread pudding dessert. All of it was great! This has become our new fave steakhouse!Special Features:
- Diappointedtrekker44Dined on 10/25/2014Not up to their normal quality/flavor. Overly salted on the scallops and my peppered steak. It seems that many restaurants are overly salting their food rather than letting patrons. May or may not return.Special Features:
- Simply Great!SAJVRDined on 10/22/2014The bar was great, the service was great and the food was outstanding! Always love going to Silver fox!Special Features:
- Good, but not ExcellentJimLabDined on 10/16/2014Get there early so that the hostess can seat you in a nice booth and then follow by seating a group of 5 businessmen right next to you - so much for a quiet evening. Order your steak medium and your wife orders her prime rib medium rare. You get a medium rare steak and she gets a medium prime rib. The meal was still very good, but you wonder how a "top-notch" restaurant can miss it so. Order a second glass of wine in the middle of your meal and get it as they serve desert. But we still had a good time, enjoyed our meals, and the server was really nice. All-in-all, an OK evening, but nothing that grabs you to come back for a second visit.
- Davie's Birthday occasionJChristopherJonesVIPDined on 10/7/2014This was our second visit to Silver Fox. We had asked for the waiter we had previously but he was on vacation. The one we had was adequate but not up to the standards of the first one. The food was very good. The lobster bisque my wife had and the house salad for me. Filet Mignon were cooked perfectly and the bread pudding with whiskey sauce (complements of the restaurant for the occasion) was excellent. Enjoyable.Special Features:
- DisappointingElizaDined on 10/4/2014Took a good friend to Silver Fox and was so looking forward to it, have been to just about every other good steak house in Dallas and wanted to try somewhere new, waited 20 minutes for my drink, waiter who first approached our table never came back, wedge salad was limp and when the steak did arrive our waiter never came and asked how it was, it wasn't as if the restaurant was busy by the time we got our steak the restaurant was just about empty. Very disappointing expected better service.
- Excellent service and great food!FriscoCFPDined on 10/3/2014If you have a special request this Silver Fox location is for you. Suffice to say that I will return with my family in the future and encourage friends to visit and enjoy an excellent experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb!GefieldDined on 9/27/2014No special occasion this time just decided to treat ourselves to a great meal and we got one! Our waiter was fabulous, he had perfect timing and knew just when to come check on us. We got into a conversation and forgot to order our soup and salad and he even slowed down the cooking of our entrees so that we could still have the soup and salad! Everything was cooking just to our liking! A wonderful evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best dining experience EVERJustchillingout14Dined on 9/17/2014When EVERYTHING is perfect - the booth, the waitress, the food, the ambiance, the drinks...what else can I say?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner meetingBbudNMDined on 9/16/2014Very nice restaurant, attentive staff, good atmosphere. Great place for a business meeting or even a romantic evening out. I would highly recommend although it is a little pricy.Special Features:
- Chris and Davie's anniversaryJChristopherJonesVIPDined on 9/11/2014Off to a bad start. I had requested a quiet booth and were seated under a flashing TV monitor. Requested a move and was finally placed in a second room with no TV. We did not come to a fine dining restaurant to celebrate our anniversary to have television. Following that, our waiter Shane was terrific. He knew the menu, did not hesitate to make recommendations when asked and served us well. We ordered to Filets for two. They were cooked to perfection and very well flavored and tender.Special Features:
- Our ServerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014Simone is outstanding. I will always ask for her!Special Features:
- Fantastic!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/6/2014My new favorite place for steak, seafood & just plain awesome food, service and atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent steak, salad and breadTheFrugalsDined on 8/30/2014Service not special, desert not great. Would like more vegetable choices. They gave us a regular menu and did not mention restaurant week menu until we asked. Did not appear to support the charitable giving of restaurant week.Special Features:
- Atypical VisitDinesOutDailyDined on 8/28/2014Have eaten here many times before and it was 4 stars most of the time. About 1 in 6 times this place fails to shine. Service this time was very poor. Waiter was over-stretched, but did nothing to amend the situation. Dinners all came out wrong, dirty dishes we're not cleared, and I had to hunt down the waiter to pay our bill. About all I can say went right is that the water glasses were always full. Lots of choices near here at this price point.Special Features:
- superOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/27/2014A very nice restaurant. Good food, good service. We go here two or three times a year for special occasions. We are always treated to a nice evening with great food. Nice staff. Go for happy hour when the liquor prices are very affordable. Bartenders very friendly. Special place to go for special occasions with very good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better then EveravonladyVIPDined on 8/26/2014Silver Fox outdid themselves this year. Went for Restaurant Week. Steak was outstanding, sides were delicious, and dessert was huge and scrumptious. Famous Three Forks salad was fabulous. Service was excellent, too.Special Features:
- outstandingbobmaeDined on 8/26/2014outstanding bread, excellent wedge salad, beef medallion was lean, prepared perfectly. everything about our experience was outstanding.Special Features:
- PhenomenalElizDined on 8/23/2014We received a gift card and went for our anniversary. We got there 30 mins before our reservation so sat at the bar for some cocktails. The bar staff was SOO nice and the bartender was extremely knowledgeable. Great drinks!! We were seated right at our reservation time and our server Melissa was the best EVER. Genuinely happy for us, so kind, fun, and really knew the menu and food. It really seemed like everyone there loved their job, which heightens the customer experience. The food was AMAZING. Seafood medley and calamari appetizers were terrific. My husband got the prime rib with the crab steak covering and fell in love. I don't eat steak so chose a salad and cream of corn and the salad dressing was the best I have ever had. TERRIFIC!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Silver Fox - A Great Find!FriscoFoodieDined on 8/22/2014Without this neighborhood gem being on the Restaurant Week list, we never would have tried it. I'm so glad we did! It was very busy (Friday night) so don't forget to make reservations! What I didn't know was Silver Fox is owned by III Forks, so no wonder the steaks were so tender you could cut them with a fork! They also serve III Forks salad, another favorite. The ambiance was high end, but not stuffy. The staff is friendly, courteous and always eager to please without being meddlesome. Even though it was Restaurant Week, the portions were full size, the perfect temperature and extremely tasty. We'll be back! (Which is the reason this week exists, right?)Special Features:
- Expecting the bestNickADined on 8/21/2014When I go to a 5 star steak restaurant I expect the best. I have been to Silver Fox many times, the last two times I was DISAPPOINTED the way my steak was cooked and they NEVER ASKED! When you ask for a medium rare bone in fillet you expect a well crisp and seared outside steak with just barely warm center. The last 2 times I got the filet it was barely seared outside, this is and indication of low heat source and it was medium inside. I was DISAPPOINTED again. Better choice is Del Frisco, III Forks. I am not sue if they changed chefs but the quality has dropped!Special Features:
- Restaurant WeekPhyllisGDined on 8/21/2014I think they need to up their game to compete well with all the local steakhouses. Salads all good. Two of us had snapper and that was just ok. Tenderloin was good but not exceptional. Desserts just ok.
- Great servicelangDined on 8/19/2014Our waiter was super friendly and accommodating. We had a huge table of 12 asking for separate tabs. Kudos to the restaurant for putting us all together at one table. We had a super meal, and I heard no complaints.Special Features:
- never disappointed here!cupcakesnlattesVIPDined on 8/16/2014Great service, perfectly prepared food, you just cant go wrong here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.