Silver Fox Steakhouse Frisco
1303 Legacy Drive
Frisco, TX 75034Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Silver Fox Steakhouse Frisco
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.silverfoxsteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 2146185220
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Albert Martinez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: For catering questions and orders please call 972-888-8141; the Corporate office will provide the planning and Silver Fox will provide the food and service.
A word from Silver Fox Steakhouse Frisco
Jeff Osborn and the staff at Silver Fox are delighted to invite you to join them for the finest Prime Steak and Fresh seafood. For lunch or dinner. Compliment your meal with a selection from our extensive wine cellar, with over 250 selections.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Silver Fox Steakhouse Frisco - Best Restaurants in Frisco ›
Silver Fox Steakhouse Frisco reviews from OpenTable diners
112 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (90)romantic (71)notable wine list (44)neighborhood gem (36)fit for foodies (29)good for groups (28)hot spot (9)vibrant bar scene (9)late-night find (7)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Good, but not ExcellentJimLabDined on 10/16/2014Get there early so that the hostess can seat you in a nice booth and then follow by seating a group of 5 businessmen right next to you - so much for a quiet evening. Order your steak medium and your wife orders her prime rib medium rare. You get a medium rare steak and she gets a medium prime rib. The meal was still very good, but you wonder how a "top-notch" restaurant can miss it so. Order a second glass of wine in the middle of your meal and get it as they serve desert. But we still had a good time, enjoyed our meals, and the server was really nice. All-in-all, an OK evening, but nothing that grabs you to come back for a second visit.
- Davie's Birthday occasionJChristopherJonesDined on 10/7/2014This was our second visit to Silver Fox. We had asked for the waiter we had previously but he was on vacation. The one we had was adequate but not up to the standards of the first one. The food was very good. The lobster bisque my wife had and the house salad for me. Filet Mignon were cooked perfectly and the bread pudding with whiskey sauce (complements of the restaurant for the occasion) was excellent. Enjoyable.Special Features:
- DisappointingElizaDined on 10/4/2014Took a good friend to Silver Fox and was so looking forward to it, have been to just about every other good steak house in Dallas and wanted to try somewhere new, waited 20 minutes for my drink, waiter who first approached our table never came back, wedge salad was limp and when the steak did arrive our waiter never came and asked how it was, it wasn't as if the restaurant was busy by the time we got our steak the restaurant was just about empty. Very disappointing expected better service.
- Excellent service and great food!FriscoCFPDined on 10/3/2014If you have a special request this Silver Fox location is for you. Suffice to say that I will return with my family in the future and encourage friends to visit and enjoy an excellent experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb!GefieldDined on 9/27/2014No special occasion this time just decided to treat ourselves to a great meal and we got one! Our waiter was fabulous, he had perfect timing and knew just when to come check on us. We got into a conversation and forgot to order our soup and salad and he even slowed down the cooking of our entrees so that we could still have the soup and salad! Everything was cooking just to our liking! A wonderful evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best dining experience EVERJustchillingout14Dined on 9/17/2014When EVERYTHING is perfect - the booth, the waitress, the food, the ambiance, the drinks...what else can I say?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner meetingBbudNMDined on 9/16/2014Very nice restaurant, attentive staff, good atmosphere. Great place for a business meeting or even a romantic evening out. I would highly recommend although it is a little pricy.Special Features:
- Chris and Davie's anniversaryJChristopherJonesDined on 9/11/2014Off to a bad start. I had requested a quiet booth and were seated under a flashing TV monitor. Requested a move and was finally placed in a second room with no TV. We did not come to a fine dining restaurant to celebrate our anniversary to have television. Following that, our waiter Shane was terrific. He knew the menu, did not hesitate to make recommendations when asked and served us well. We ordered to Filets for two. They were cooked to perfection and very well flavored and tender.Special Features:
- Our ServerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014Simone is outstanding. I will always ask for her!Special Features:
- Fantastic!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/6/2014My new favorite place for steak, seafood & just plain awesome food, service and atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent steak, salad and breadTheFrugalsDined on 8/30/2014Service not special, desert not great. Would like more vegetable choices. They gave us a regular menu and did not mention restaurant week menu until we asked. Did not appear to support the charitable giving of restaurant week.Special Features:
- Atypical VisitDinesOutDailyDined on 8/28/2014Have eaten here many times before and it was 4 stars most of the time. About 1 in 6 times this place fails to shine. Service this time was very poor. Waiter was over-stretched, but did nothing to amend the situation. Dinners all came out wrong, dirty dishes we're not cleared, and I had to hunt down the waiter to pay our bill. About all I can say went right is that the water glasses were always full. Lots of choices near here at this price point.Special Features:
- superOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/27/2014A very nice restaurant. Good food, good service. We go here two or three times a year for special occasions. We are always treated to a nice evening with great food. Nice staff. Go for happy hour when the liquor prices are very affordable. Bartenders very friendly. Special place to go for special occasions with very good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better then EveravonladyDined on 8/26/2014Silver Fox outdid themselves this year. Went for Restaurant Week. Steak was outstanding, sides were delicious, and dessert was huge and scrumptious. Famous Three Forks salad was fabulous. Service was excellent, too.Special Features:
- outstandingbobmaeDined on 8/26/2014outstanding bread, excellent wedge salad, beef medallion was lean, prepared perfectly. everything about our experience was outstanding.Special Features:
- PhenomenalElizDined on 8/23/2014We received a gift card and went for our anniversary. We got there 30 mins before our reservation so sat at the bar for some cocktails. The bar staff was SOO nice and the bartender was extremely knowledgeable. Great drinks!! We were seated right at our reservation time and our server Melissa was the best EVER. Genuinely happy for us, so kind, fun, and really knew the menu and food. It really seemed like everyone there loved their job, which heightens the customer experience. The food was AMAZING. Seafood medley and calamari appetizers were terrific. My husband got the prime rib with the crab steak covering and fell in love. I don't eat steak so chose a salad and cream of corn and the salad dressing was the best I have ever had. TERRIFIC!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Silver Fox - A Great Find!FriscoFoodieDined on 8/22/2014Without this neighborhood gem being on the Restaurant Week list, we never would have tried it. I'm so glad we did! It was very busy (Friday night) so don't forget to make reservations! What I didn't know was Silver Fox is owned by III Forks, so no wonder the steaks were so tender you could cut them with a fork! They also serve III Forks salad, another favorite. The ambiance was high end, but not stuffy. The staff is friendly, courteous and always eager to please without being meddlesome. Even though it was Restaurant Week, the portions were full size, the perfect temperature and extremely tasty. We'll be back! (Which is the reason this week exists, right?)Special Features:
- Expecting the bestNickADined on 8/21/2014When I go to a 5 star steak restaurant I expect the best. I have been to Silver Fox many times, the last two times I was DISAPPOINTED the way my steak was cooked and they NEVER ASKED! When you ask for a medium rare bone in fillet you expect a well crisp and seared outside steak with just barely warm center. The last 2 times I got the filet it was barely seared outside, this is and indication of low heat source and it was medium inside. I was DISAPPOINTED again. Better choice is Del Frisco, III Forks. I am not sue if they changed chefs but the quality has dropped!Special Features:
- Restaurant WeekPhyllisGDined on 8/21/2014I think they need to up their game to compete well with all the local steakhouses. Salads all good. Two of us had snapper and that was just ok. Tenderloin was good but not exceptional. Desserts just ok.
- Great servicelangDined on 8/19/2014Our waiter was super friendly and accommodating. We had a huge table of 12 asking for separate tabs. Kudos to the restaurant for putting us all together at one table. We had a super meal, and I heard no complaints.Special Features:
- never disappointed here!cupcakesnlattesVIPDined on 8/16/2014Great service, perfectly prepared food, you just cant go wrong here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FriscoFriscoDined on 8/16/2014The whole experience from making a reservation until finishing a wonderful dessert is great. Everything is handled with class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Weekend CompleteKey4Dined on 8/16/2014What an excellent way for us to celebrate our anniversary. Food and service was excellent and everything one would expect from a top-end dining experience. Once our waiter, Alex, knew we were celebrating, he quickly brought a candle and a signed Anniversary card to help set the mood and told us to be sure to save room for dessert. I know that Alex had other tables, but was very attentive to us without disturbing or being over-attentive and made us feel that we were his only table. This was by far the best dining experience I've had in a long, long time. Our steaks were perfect, the 3Forks salad was great, and the Pecan cake was super. We will be continuing to recommend Silver Fox to all our friends and family.Special Features:
- Winner Winner Tenderloin Dinner!thebusyvacationistaDined on 8/13/2014Silver Fox was great. My fiancé and I went for an early dinner during Dallas Restaurant Week. They did not seem to undercut anything just because it was Restaurant Week. Our server was super friendly and his suggestions were helpful. We tried both suggested wines on the Restaurant Week menu, a glass of cab and a glass of chardonnay - both great choices. My coffee and coriander crusted tenderloin was amazing and such a large portion I couldn't finish it all. The peas and mashed potatoes were so good that they actually helped us finalize our wedding reception dinner menu! (That is what we want to have served along side our guests' choices of protein now). The Texas Pecan Cake was delicious as well. All around great experience at Silver Fox.Special Features:
- Restaurant WeekOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014The menu was great...the food was amazing. The service couldn't be beat.Special Features:
- Thanks to all!TexasMomDined on 8/9/2014Had a wonderful evening with my family! We will return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak HouseLisa46Dined on 8/9/2014Silver Fox never disappoints. Had a great dinner and the service was impeccable.Special Features:
- Date NightDateNightDined on 8/9/2014We came with another couple Saturday Night. We were not overly impressed for the following reasons: My shrimp cocktail was over cooked. And served on some garnish? Not on a bed of lettuce or any avocado or anything else for $16? And while the wedge salad was very good...$9 is a bit much. My husband said his steak was very well cooked but lacked any real flavour. We did see someone coming around with the onions and tomatoes, but they never made it to our table. This was disappointing to the other couple as they were not fans of the snap peas. I enjoyed the tenderloin tips and the combo with the mashed potatoes was great with the sauce. But with no sauce the potatoes had no real flavour on their own. I don't imagine we will come again.
- Great SteaksMidniteDined on 8/9/2014Great food, great presentation and great service. The steaks were top notch and the accompanying sides were gourmet. Wonderful experience!Special Features:
- Very Pleasant ExperienceworldwidedinerDined on 8/8/2014What a wonderful place for any occasion. Perfect for any occasion that you want to impress or be impressed. The food was prepared perfectly, the waiter was there when need but never interrupted our conversation. If you are looking for an extraordinary dining experience Silver Fox is your first choice in the Dallas Ft Worth area!Special Features:
- RalphieVIPDined on 8/7/2014As always a wonderful time at Silver Fox Frisco. We were celebrating our Grandson's 13th Birthday, and he had such a great time!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Silver Fox was fabulous as usualDreamW3Dined on 8/2/2014I've eaten at the Frisco Silver Fox Steakhouse location a number of times. The food and service is always fantastic. The restaurant itself is beautiful, and the ambiance is wonderful. We always thoroughly enjoy our dinners here and will continue to come back for more.Special Features:
- Perfect!!!SanmaeDined on 8/1/2014We all ordered filets & we all agreed the filets could not have been better! Just perfect!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable as Always!RestaurantXOVIPDined on 7/31/2014Enjoyable as Always! Always loving the tenderloin salad and prime rib plus the Wonderful & Decadent chocolate chocolate chocolate cake!Special Features:
- Great dinner venue!GoRedRaidersDined on 7/26/2014We always have a great time dining at the Silver Fox. The steaks are delicious and the service is always excellent. Look forward to dining there every time we are in the Frisco area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice meal good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/26/2014Nice decor up scale steakhouse ,fairly typical of most chain steakhouses. Food was OK , friend waiter, wine list was OK a few reasonably priced most over priced. No complaints other than my steak was ordered med rare it arrived well done but was replaced within about one minute.Special Features:
- SpectacularOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/19/2014We came for a birthday dinner with my father and I cannot say enough about the experience. It was perfect. The food was some of the best I've ever had and the staff was incredible. There were so many personal touches - a birthday card from the staff for my father, a lighted taper for our table and our waiter made us feel like we were the only customers he had. I will come back as often as I can. My only regret is that i don't live in Frisco so that I could go more.Special Features:
- REALLY GREAT!ALANDined on 7/12/2014One of the best steak houses in Frisco and the Dallas area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SteakSteakreviewDined on 7/12/2014This is an excellent steak restaurant. The filet and the garlic pickles and the creamed corn are all excellent.Special Features:
- MediocrDined on 7/11/2014Pickles were great, main course was ok. Very disappointed with the dress code. Valet service was great.