508 Main St.
Park City, UT 84060Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.silverrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 4359401000x
- Hours of Operation:
Open Tuesday-Saturday at 5:30pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Carter Light
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: With 3 levels of extraordinary, SILVER can accommodate groups of all sizes. For details and availability please contact us at: email@example.com- SILVER photos are available at silverrestaurant.com.
- Private Party Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 4359401000x
- Entertainment: Silver is the trendsetter in dining and atmosphere. With live DJs spinning Friday and Saturday nights, the mood is vibrant and sophisticated.
- Special Events: Silver is a unique event space, centrally located in the heart of Park City on Main Street. Please see upcoming events at silverrestaurant.com
A word from Silver
Silver, a new restaurant, bar and lounge on Main Street in Park City, fuses the excitement and experience of a New York club with the flair and fine cuisine of a top European restaurant. The tasty Modern American cuisine has a French-Italian twist that appeals to all palates. Silver's wine cellar swells with over 3,000 bottles of fine wines and the sophisticated lounge gets lively with a DJ on the weekends.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Silver - Best Restaurants in Park City ›
Silver reviews from OpenTable diners
74 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (53)special occasion (44)romantic (28)hot spot (22)neighborhood gem (21)good for groups (20)notable wine list (16)vibrant bar scene (15)late-night find (8)scenic view (5)great for outdoor dining (3)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- elmoVIPDined on 10/15/2014The Utah trout was outstanding but would avoid the Brussels sprouts has the dish cooks the flavor outSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/14/2014The food was very expensive for the quality. The salads were good, however the quality of the beef was not. There are far better choices in Park City and on Main Street.
- high concept but not high cuisinemountainmayDined on 10/11/2014so we used a living social voucher for silver. It was a very attractive offer and do not feel compromised. However, the restaurant itself left us underwhelmed. It is Park City -so prices are high --but Silver seems overpriced. The short ribs were dry - the salads unimaginative. the cheese plate very disappointing --we left much of it uneaten. I think one can do much better elsewhere...Special Features:
- Reliably deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/4/2014The service is friendly and a little slow but the food is consistently the best in PC. My only quibble is with the cocktail menu, which doesn't seem to offer any uncomplicated drinks. Love Silver and hoping goose will be returning to the menu.Special Features:
- Over cookedlaceyVIPDined on 10/4/2014three of us had the short ribs and it came well over cooked only one of us returned our dinner and picked another but all three of us should have returned the dinner rest of the meals were good but not exceptional desserts espciallly the chocolate and cream bruee were very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodBirthdayGirlDined on 9/27/2014Great food, great service, pricey. Good people watching in Park City.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Quality food and service The trout was terrific and the host was helpful with the wine selection. You can tell its a well managed operation with a great chiefSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful food and serviceLuvRetirementVIPDined on 9/19/2014We ate at Silver on Friday, 9/19/14 and although we were early-birds, the service was perfect and the food was excellent. We each had a different fish (Cobia and Trout), and they were both cooked perfectly - done, but moist, spiced to really emphasize the fish. While I would like to see them improve the wine list (at least the white wine, anyway), the wine we selected went well with the fish. The interior is very modern, yet light was very good. Will definitely recommend to others and will return on our next trip to Park CitySpecial Features:
- What a surprise!debnajdVIPDined on 9/12/2014I had no desire to visit this restaurant. The menu didn't do anything for me. If my husband hadn't insisted on us purchasing a discount coupon I never would have ventured into this restaurant. We ordered and I had no idea what to expect. Well lets just say that I was blown away. The food is fantastic. The menu does NOT do the food justice in any way. The food is so full of flavor and presented beautifully. We ordered the octopus appetizer, crab salad and for entrees we got a fish and steak dish. Bread rolls are made in house. I would order every item all over again. This restaurant has gone from a place I had no desire to visit to one I am most definitely going to go to again and again. Service was fantastic too.Special Features:
- Top TenBroadwayDined on 9/5/2014My dinner at Silver in Park City, Utah ranks as one of the top ten best meals I have ever had the pleasure of being served. The food is superb, the presentation elegant without being fussy and our server displayed a thorough knowledge of what she brought to the table. I even let the bartender create me a Scotch-based cocktail and he nailed it; it was a truly great drink. Go to Silver. You won't regret it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, but why the DJEktehVIPDined on 9/5/2014Best food in Park City -- continues to be true over many visits. But it's already a noisy room -- so I just don't understand why they have a DJ show up at 8 pm and start playing INCREDIBLY LOUD music! The great food isn't really much fun if you're hurrying to get out so you can stop trying to converse over the noise.Special Features:
- Excellent experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014My group had the most excellent evening. The first thing I want to mention is our server. She was wonderful! We took her suggestions for menu items and we were very pleased that we did. So that brings me to the menu selections. Everyone found a choice that she really loved. The universal selection in our group was that pomegranate brussels sprouts and we were definitely not disappointed. All in all, it was a very special dining experience.Special Features:
- Enjoy this Restaurant Every TimeNancyTDined on 9/5/2014We have come for special occasions, brought "foodie friends" from other states and have dined with our teenage children. Each meal has been delicious and memorable. This past visit, we were seated upstairs, which is bright, quiet, has a view of Main St and is close to the restaurant's bar scene. Downstairs seating is a bit more formal. I enjoy both. There are always interesting menu specials and other favorites, like the Kale Caesar Salad, that I have ordered many times. During the "2 for 1" dining season, this restaurant also proves to be an excellent value.Special Features:
- Extraordinary EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/20146 friends selected a week night, hoping for a quieter pace to relax and enjoy a great dining experience. We had a fabulous meal (you have to have the roasted corn resotto) superb wine pairings and absolutely excellent service. Every question was answered quickly, thoroughly and with passion & zest. It's a meal that will long be remembered!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall Silver goodTXdinerVIPDined on 8/27/2014Our dining experience was good at Silver. The menu is limited and both thought it was difficult to decide on entrees. A stand out item was the corn risotto. Creamy smooth and lots of fresh corn…wonderful flavor. We had a coupon from the local paper which prompted us to try Silver. But probably would not go back.
- VACATION TREATRayretiredDined on 8/27/2014Food is great, the staff attentive, chef is involved with the customers and the owner is always around to see it's all working. It's a don't-miss when we're in Park City.Special Features:
- Great meal!PampapcDined on 8/23/2014Loved everything I ate! Excellent server, too! Especially loved the pomegranate Brussels sprouts and scallops.Special Features:
- Very disappointed in foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014I have eaten here before in the winter, recommended this to Greg , very disappointed !! Had the squab nothing there to eat nor able to even cut!! His trout just ok at best!! Waitress was wonderful , so the experience was worth not complaining . The party up stairs was ridiculously loud!!!!! For the space and for the dinning dinner quest a gentleman( poss floor manager) did apology several times and comp Greg's drink which was nice! Note Greg owns one of the best restaurants in NYC!! So he won't trust my selection again( he is a very easy going man , so all and all nice eve)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SusanSusanVIPDined on 8/8/2014Everything was excellent. The owner makes you feel like you are VIP!Special Features:
- Loved it!CaligirlDined on 7/26/2014Amazing!!! We went for a little birthday dinner. The food was delish!! Waiters were awesome. And the DJ and dancing above hit the spot for a night out. We had a fantastic time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrandiDined on 7/26/2014Fantastic Park City restaurant. Everything was superb. Service was top notch and friendly. Don't miss the pickled veg salad. My husband had the crab salad and it was delicious too with a very generous helping on crab. The creme brûlée was the best I have ever had. This is my new PC favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Silver is golden!PDCarolynVIPDined on 7/22/2014One of the best in Park City. Great food and service. We were a party of 4. The spring pea ravioli was amazing and beautifully presented, the men enjoyed their chicken with heirloom carrots that were the best ever tasted. I had the trout with a charon sauce, olives and tomatoes. Substitutions were no problem like asparagus for patty pan squash. Dining at Silver is a wonderful experience. In addition, if you buy 1 entrée the 2nd is $2 with the $2 going to charity. Don't miss it!!!!Special Features:
- Great dining experienceDebNTedDined on 7/19/2014Our first visit to Silver with friends. Kate took great care of us, providing top level service thoughout the evening. The food was thoughtfully prepared and very good. We particularly enjoyed the venison carpaccio, hanger steak and fish. Don't miss the sea salt creme caramel. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food...cocoljVIPDined on 7/12/2014We ate hear as a last minute after spending all day at the resort park in shorts and t-shirts. We were a bit embarrassed as we were so casual and we had our 7 year old with us. They could not have been nicer. The food is delicious and unique. Portions are not huge but flavors are amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great surpriseSkyViewVIPDined on 7/10/2014Excellent food. The bread and scallion infused grade seed oil dip was heavenly. The crab bisque was delicious and delicate. Everyone loved his/her entree, meat or seafood. The ambience was hip and cool. Great service all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/8/2014The food and service are excellent. Worth every visit.Special Features:
- PerfectCodyDined on 7/8/2014It was my fiances birthday and the staff did everything they could to make it special. They made sure we were sat in a quiet location with a good view of downtown. They even wrote her a card thanking her for choosing Silver for the occasion. The food was delicious. One of the best restaurants in the Salt Lake/Park City area.Special Features:
- Chic decor, creative food.JanrezDined on 7/8/2014Highly recommend Silver. The dishes we had may have had a couple ingredients we were not familiar with but the waiter was clearly able to give an accurate description and each dish was superb. Definitely get a side of the Pomegranate brussel sprouts. Prices were also not bad at all for this level of dining. Certainly more reasonable than some of the other high end dining places in town.Special Features:
- Amazing drinks and wonderful foodDawnCDined on 7/5/2014We love our meal the crab salad and salted Carmel Crème Brule were the highlight'sSpecial Features:
- Ripped off again!!!Lizzie1031Dined on 7/5/2014We went to Silver on a warm Saturday night and it was very hot inside. The waiter said it was starting to cool off but we couldn't feel it. Finally someone opened the side door which helped a little. The food is really overpriced for the portions that they serve. I was on a bill by myself and my bill was 96.00. Too much to spend for what I got. Not even a doggie bag to take home. Would not go back...Special Features:
- Big City Eats in Small TownADQ8Dined on 7/4/2014Absolutely loved Silver. The food and drinks were outstanding. The decor was really well done. It's like any hot metropolitan restaurant but in the heart of a ski town. Main Street Park City has so many horrible restaurants that are tourist traps, it was great to eat at Silver where the dining was world-class.Special Features:
- Great placeCharlieDined on 7/1/2014We live in Park City and Silver is our new favorite dinner place on Main Street--where there are lots of nice restaurants. Silver has an imaginative, varied menu at reasonable prices for Park City and everything we have had has been extremely well prepared. Good drinks too! The wait staff is attentive and professional, and the manager Shawn is fun and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 6/28/2014We were visiting Park City and found this during a stroll during downtown. We liked that they talked about using local, fresh ingredients and the menu look interesting so we decided to try for dinner. So glad we did! The vibe is more LA/NYC than mountain town but the upstairs had very pretty views. Our server was attentive and made great wine recommendations. We started with the baby octopus which was delicious! Then we shared the pea ravioli with morels which was light, fresh and flavorful. We then shared the hanger steak ala Korean style which was delicious. The only miss was that we ordered the brussel sprouts which were good but did not match the flavor profile of our entree at all - should have just skipped.Special Features:
- Silver - Even BetterBigRobDined on 6/28/2014Silver has always been one of the outstanding restaurants in Park City. But with its wonderful, new Summer Menu, it is even better. Every dish should be wonderful - it was hard to decide what to have. We will definately have to visit again - SOON - to try other dishes. The Service staff was wonderful and attentative, and as always, the Sommelier, Sean, is a true "gem". LOVED IT !!Special Features:
- Among My FavoritesNancyBVIPDined on 6/26/2014I've been going to Silver since it opened and have always enjoyed the experience. This time though, the bloom was a touch off the rose. Nothing horrible, just not as fantastic as I've become accustomed to. The soup was boring and not hot at all, and two of the dishes I count on were no longer on the menu. Sometimes an esoteric menu can surprise you, and sometimes it fails to live up to its lofty goal. I'll try again, and hope that they get back to their customary excellence.Special Features:
- The following 319 reviews are from the Silver reviews archive.
- Another great evening at SilverOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/24/2014We took three other couples who were visiting with us for a birthday dinner celebration. I had called in advance to let them know of the occasion and our dinner was superb. Shawn had worked with Chef Serge on a food and wine pairing dinner where they served several appetizers before we ordered our entrée off the menu. The service was outstanding and Shawn explained the preparation of each course as it arrived as well as background on the wine. The other couples had never been to Silver and all were blown away by the food and the service. We try to visit Silver every time we are in town and it never disappoints.Special Features:
- SilverOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/20/2014Probably the best restaurant all around in Park CitySpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/20/2014The food was just average. Good service. Cold inside making it uncomfortable had to wear a jacket to eat inside.
- Amazing Dinner!JessCavsVIPDined on 6/19/2014My boyfriend and I were visiting Park City from NYC and had dinner at Silver based on a recommendation from a Park City resident. I am happy to say the entire experience was fantastic. We called ahead because we were running late, and the manager, Shaun, was extremely accommodating and ensured us the kitchen would stay open for us. We chose to eat at the upstairs bar, and the bartender was spot-on in his cocktail recommendations and concoctions. We shared an appetizer, salad and two entrees and were impressed with everyone. We will recommend Silver to anyone we know visiting Park City, and cannot wait to go back!Special Features:
- Silver shinesphilososkiDined on 6/19/2014Previously, I have been disappointed with Silver, but no more. Not only was the food well presented, delicious and interesting, the service was great, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.