530 Main Street
Napa, CA 94559Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://silosnapa.com/
- Phone: 7072515833
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am; Sunday: 4:00pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Marco Ruiz
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cocktails, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wine
- Entertainment: Live music Wednesday through Saturday nights, and Sunday Summer Series on the patio. Some of the best live Blues, Jazz, Rock, Reggae, Smooth Jazz and Motown music from the area. It's not unusual to find Grammy Award Winners sitting in for a set with well-know local musicians and vocalists.
A word from Silo's
An evening of food, wine, and music. SILO"S, Napa's Premiere and truly intimate Music Room and dining is located in the heart of Downtown Napa at the Historic Napa Mill, adjacent to the Napa River Inn. On weeknights our Doors open @ 6pm for Music starting @ 7pm. And on Friday and Saturdays the doors open at 7pm with music starting at 8pm. Check the calendar for show dates and times. Tucked behind our historic building like a Classy Chicago Speakeasy. Silo's features our own Small Crafted Draft Beers, a full Liquor License and some of the finest Napa Valley Wines. A great menu crafted by well-known local chef Marco Ruiz tops off the offerings.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Silo's reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (3)late-night find (3)hot spot (2)neighborhood gem (2)fit for foodies (2)special occasion (1)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Silo's/Open TableDutchTreatDined on 10/8/2014Silo's was great and I will return with more friends. The problem was that they had no record of my reservation through Open Table. So if you want to go make sure you call them directly. We did get a great table anyway since it was a Thursdaynight and the show was free. The performer was wonderful and talented. Food was great. Drinks are strong.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!sandyinnapaDined on 8/16/2014Pleasantly surprised at the new menu! Delicious, Marco!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local EntertainmentKiloDined on 8/8/2014Went on a Thursday evening....NO COVER CHARGE....live entertainment provided by SHYRIA...a great guitarist with a great voice and a wide range of song selections....from pop to r&b ...to soul....A good find since just visiting for a few days from the midwest.Special Features:
- It was greatSharDined on 8/1/2014Went to see my son play in a band....The place was great. The service was great...We didn't really eat there but the overall ambience was good. The entertainment was really good. Nice place to go for a night out.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Silo's reviews archive.