Silo Elevated Cuisine - 1604
434 N.Loop 1604 West
San Antonio, TX 78232Neighborhood:
North San Antonio
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Silo Elevated Cuisine - 1604
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.siloelevatedcuisine.com/
- Phone: 2104838989x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: DAILY - 11:00 AM, Dinner: DAILY - 5:30 PM, Bar: DAILY - 4:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Gary Boatman
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Silo offers Live Entertainment Friday & Saturday Evenings, featuring 80's Cover Bands beginning at 9:30 p.m. Please call for featured entertainers.
- Special Events: HAPPY HOUR - DAILY 4-9; $2.50 Select Beers; $4 Well Drinks; & $5 Martinis, Wine by the Glass, & Appetizers.
A word from Silo Elevated Cuisine - 1604
Since 2010, Listed as one of OpenTable's Top American US Restaurants & rated as one of Zagat’s Top Local Picks. Silo Elevated Cuisine is sure to bring delight to all your senses. Enjoy creative, world-class cuisine served with meticulous attention to detail in a casual yet elegant dining environment.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Silo Elevated Cuisine - 1604 - Best Restaurants in North San Antonio ›
Silo Elevated Cuisine - 1604 reviews from OpenTable diners
228 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (172)fit for foodies (135)romantic (119)notable wine list (90)good for groups (82)neighborhood gem (75)great for lunch (62)great for brunch (42)hot spot (40)vibrant bar scene (39)late-night find (21)scenic view (11)kid-friendly (4)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Always greatCaboDaveDined on 10/28/2014Our favorite in San Antonio. Consistent friendly staff and high quality, tasty food and wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Silo dinner with friendsJackieVIPDined on 10/27/2014We enjoyed birthday dinner for friend. Stopped in bar first and had drinks and appetizers. Then we proceeded upstairs to dining room. Had wonderful food ..... tuna, lamb, beef tenderloin and jumbo scallops. The food was impeccably prepared and the waitstaff was superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/25/2014We were there to celebrate my mother's 80 something birthday. It is her favorite place. This was my first time dining at Silo. I have always heard great things about the food...It's all true. The food was excellent. my group had the Cesar salad, caprese salad and the gumbo. Then we had the crab cake entree and chicken fried oysters entree and Creme Brulee to finish it off. My only critique was that I wish the oysters came with a more spicy sauce only because I love horseradish with my oysters. The food was delish! Our wait staff was awesome. The 2 waitresses that took care of us were on point and went out of their way to make us feel very welcome. It was an overall wonderful experience and I can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/25/2014We celebrated my husband's birthday here with several friends. Everyone had a great time and the food was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Silo is the Best in San AntonioLove3dineVIPDined on 10/24/2014The most consistent dining experience in San Antonio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid upscalehighmathDined on 10/24/2014This was the first time going to this restaurant. Was greeted immediately upon arrival. They have since of wine loose which was impressive. As far as the food the food was on par with other high-end restaurants in the area.note to complete set of service however it could've been a little bit better. Overall very good place to come for those simple dates romantic or just to try something new.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 30th bdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Had a private room for bday party. Food and service were great! Highly recommend!!Special Features:
- fantasticericlsvelmaDined on 10/14/2014My wife and I enjoyed our romantic dinner , that was our first romantic dinner we had . we both give it a 5 rating!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always worth a visitCarmelValleyDiningDined on 10/14/2014This was our fourth or fifth visit to Silo's, and it was enjoyable as always. It has great decor and excellent food and service, generally. For this visit, however, my soup was only warm, not hot, and our waiter could have been a bit more alert. When I ordered wine, he assumed, incorrectly, that we each wanted a glass rather than a bottle. He hadn't asked. When he brought two glasses of supposedly the wine we ordered, I said we wanted a bottle. He then returned, after a delay, with another wine, saying the one we ordered was not available. So I now wondering what was the wine by the glass that he tried to serve. Still, all in all, an enjoyable lunch and I'm sure we will return whenever we are in San Antonio. We live in Austin.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/14/2014Very good food and service, we had a great time dinig here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food Great ServiceRalphVIPDined on 10/12/2014First time here although only a few miles from home. Food was great. The Chicken Fried Oysters are fabulous. We had salads and a couple of desserts which were also good. Will be back soon.
- drdukVIPDined on 10/11/2014Overall, this place is great----the cocktails, salads, wine, my chicken dish were all great. The service on all levels was A+ One modest criticism, is that if their crab cake was "the best in Texas"--then next time you are in Chicago stop at Hugo's Frog Bar and try one-----Silos has too much filler-----but this is being pretty criticalSpecial Features:
- Anniversary DinnerhappycoupleDined on 10/11/2014My husband and I were pleasantly surprised. This was our first time at the restaurant. Everyone was so nice and polite. Our table location was perfect. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/10/2014I had not been to Silo in awhile, but they never disappoint. The food and service are always amazing! Ask for Ingrid - she is professional and knowledgeable.Special Features:
- excellent food and service.jamalquaDined on 10/5/2014Nick, our waiter was knowledgeable , courteous, and friendly. All four of our meals were excellent, and the crab cakes were the best we ever had. Toasted coconut pie was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cocopuffDined on 10/5/2014Best restaurant in this area. Very clean, professional service, short but well chosen menu. Great bar area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchesVIPDined on 10/4/2014toasted coconut pie was wonderful as usual. A great birthday desert with cappucino!Special Features:
- Yummie lunch.Longhorn1Dined on 10/2/2014Chicken fried Otsters were a delicious appetizer. Very good grilled Salmon. Very nice and quiet place. Don't eat here for lunch if you are in a hurry, but if you want to slow down and enjoy a great lunch, this is the spot. A little pricy for lunch-$65 for 2 with ice water and one split appetizer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love SiloOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/1/2014Silo is a great place to go and have a romatic dinner. It is not loud so you dont have to yell to talk to your date.Special Features:
- jereinhartDined on 9/30/2014I had a business dinner there for an out of town group. They gave us a quiet room by ourselves. The service was professional and pleasant. I have never had anything but great meals here. I highly recommend Silo's!Special Features:
- Fabulous FoodFoodieDined on 9/29/2014Love everything about this restaurant, and the wine was on 50% off!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Silo dinner with friendsJackieVIPDined on 9/29/2014We met friends for dinner here. They had not ever been to Silo. I had visited both locations, this is my favorite. Service was impeccable, food was awesome. We all had different items, I had my fav shrimp w/grits. The others had the fish special "Hebi", lamb and tuna. We enjoyed the $5 happy hour before dinner.Special Features:
- It doesn't get much better!RobATXDined on 9/28/2014We visited Silo for the first time last weekend and we were blown away. From the beautiful restaurant and cozy ambiance, to the excellent service, great bartending, excellent wineless, and food that was "to die for!" Being a foodie, I have very high expectations for a restaurant of this level. They not only met my expectations, but they exceeded them right into orbit. Looking forward to making it a regular haunt.Special Features:
- Birthday celebrationZoeyVIPDined on 9/28/2014The service was very good, food was ok. In the reservation I said it was a birthday celebration, there was nothing special done. I was disappointed.Special Features:
- OutstandingBlueGoldDined on 9/27/2014Silo never disappoints. Outstanding service, atmosphere and food. I've been searching for a great crab-cake in Texas for forty years and thought I would never find one. I'm pleased to report Silo offers one on their menu. It was outstanding! Don't miss the bourbon pecan bread pudding. Awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunchTexasSourdoughVIPDined on 9/26/2014This was my first lunch at Silo and it was very good to outstanding. My wife had the Shrimp Salad and I had the Ceasar Salad with Chicken Fried Oysters. Both were excellent. A nice special occasion lunch!Special Features:
- Just as I rememberedEzespinosaDined on 9/26/2014It was a special occasion. A last hurrah for our group of friends, and it wa most memorable. Food divine, wine great, service impeccable...all around treat.Special Features:
- Love this place!ClassyladyDined on 9/23/2014I have been to Silo for 3 different occasions, and every time has been fantastic. For this visit, we made the latest reservation they offer and we were still treated wonderfully. I recommend this place all the time to friends and family that are visiting in the stone oak area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/23/2014The food was very delectable as usual. Service was excellent as usual. Very enjoyable.Special Features:
- Wonderful mealBetseywDined on 9/22/2014Made a quick reservation for a very early dinner on the spur of the moment. Hostess was attentive. Our server, Shelly, was fantastic. The food, as usual was unsurpassed. My favorite, chicken fried oysters, was on the fixe prix menu. We had a bottle of Cakebread Chardonnay that went very well with both the ceasar salads and oysters and shrimp and grits. Highly recommend the pairing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, uneven serviceJamesGuyVIPDined on 9/21/2014Our food was really excellent, or service was somewhat uneven...we were just a couple, seated next to the kitchen, a bit loud but we understand that...waited about 1 hour for our entree...our waiter stopped by and said there was a problem with the kitchen...the problem was a lot of loud, unnecessary talk and horse-play during a Monday night diner-hour. When my wife complained we were offered an excellent desert, on the house...a bit disappointing on the serviceSpecial Features:
- Great for Brunch2BeratedDined on 9/21/2014First time visit and we were impressed. The service was exceptional, the food was prepared with care and tasted great. The overall experience was outstanding. Definitely a place for Brunch. We will be trying dinner on our next visit.Special Features:
- Our FavoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/21/2014One of the best restaurants in San Antonio - consistently good food and excellent serviceSpecial Features:
- Highly reccomendedWineNdineDined on 9/19/2014Silo elevated is fine dining atmosphere. Great service. Well put together design. I rec everybody to give it a try. I did not review wine list but seemed to have generous selection. The entrees were well put together and tasted as good as they looked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go Coco for the Coconut Cream Pie!HomeronDined on 9/18/2014Had a wonderful dining experience at Silo on a Thursday night and it wasn't crowded at all. Great service by Luke who attended on us like a true pro! He made great suggestions and answered all our questions while keeping the delicious warm bread coming. The dinner was good, but the dessert was the best of all! You have to try the coconut cream pie that has glazed chocolate on the crust! It's to live for!Special Features:
- Evening to rememberDoinitzaDined on 9/18/2014We went for our anniversary dinner and enjoyed the whole experience. The food is unmatched - imaginative and delectable, the service superior - attentive but never intrusive, the atmosphere elegant, but not stuffy. I wish there were more stars to offer. The shrimp and grits were out of the world, and my husband commented that he never had better salmon. Thank you Silo for a wonderful dinner celebration. We are looking forward to the next visit, and will not wait as long as the next anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerAnnivDined on 9/18/2014Lamb loin was fabulous! Red snapper was okay. Service was fantastic. We always enjoy silo.Special Features:
- great overall expierencepurveryortotopchefsofSADined on 9/18/2014great lunch- food and service was excellent. we had the stirfry special and the lemon chicken all prepared perfectly and tasted greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Silo Is Our Favorite RestaurantLove3dineVIPDined on 9/17/2014Silo has the most consistent food with daily off menu specials that are amazing, a true testament to the culinary team. The entire staff is friendly,genuine and professional. What a great restaurant !! Can't wait to try the new Silo location at the Dominion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerCholmes13Dined on 9/13/2014My husband and I came here for our one year wedding anniversary. He had the lamb special and I had the shrimp and grits - both were fantastic. Our waitress was very nice and treated us to their signature dessert - the coconut cream pie - complete with candles. Everything was wonderful and we look forward to going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.