Silo Elevated Cuisine - 1604
434 N.Loop 1604 West
San Antonio, TX 78232Neighborhood:
North San Antonio
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Silo Elevated Cuisine - 1604
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.siloelevatedcuisine.com/
- Phone: (210) 483-8989
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: DAILY - 11:00 AM, Dinner: DAILY - 5:30 PM, Bar: DAILY - 4:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Gary Boatman
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Silo offers Live Entertainment Friday & Saturday Evenings, featuring 80's Cover Bands beginning at 9:30 p.m. Please call for featured entertainers.
- Special Events: HAPPY HOUR - DAILY 4-9; $2.50 Select Beers; $4 Well Drinks; & $5 Martinis, Wine by the Glass, & Appetizers.
A word from Silo Elevated Cuisine - 1604
Since 2010, Listed as one of OpenTable's Top American US Restaurants & rated as one of Zagat’s Top Local Picks. Silo Elevated Cuisine is sure to bring delight to all your senses. Enjoy creative, world-class cuisine served with meticulous attention to detail in a casual yet elegant dining environment.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Silo Elevated Cuisine - 1604 - Best Restaurants in North San Antonio ›
Silo Elevated Cuisine - 1604 reviews from OpenTable diners
201 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (146)fit for foodies (118)romantic (99)notable wine list (79)good for groups (73)neighborhood gem (61)great for lunch (53)hot spot (34)great for brunch (31)vibrant bar scene (30)late-night find (18)scenic view (9)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- Decent. I expect a higher level of service.TravelbumDined on 11/20/2014Set your expectations with your server at the beginning. Shouldn't have to do that but I suggest you do. Our glasses of wine and water,went empty often. We had to ask for refills. It appeared they may have been under staffed. The focus was On the larger parties and not our party of 2. Typically have a better experience than what we had this night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/20/2014Our food was pretty good, but it was definitely not worth the price. We will not be returning to this restaurant.Special Features:
- NieshaDined on 11/16/2014The atmosphere was nice and so was the service. the food was beyond delicious and i will definitely dine here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hit the spotVickiDined on 11/16/2014silo provided us with a great girls night out! Had a wonderful time with great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchBellDined on 11/16/2014Excellent dinning experience. For brunch and very busy and did not feel rushed. Price for set menu very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchDMacDined on 11/16/2014My niece and I met for brunch this past Sunday. The web page helped so much because it showed the menu, and we were able to make an online reservation. The brunch price was extremely reasonable. We had the spinach salad and creme brûlée for dessert. They were delicious. My niece had the oysters, and I had the Pouched egg, Shrimp Remoulade entree, They were awesome. I can't wait to go back. In addition our server, Jacob, did an outstanding job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service was excellentwarpaintDined on 11/15/2014I would like to see the menu expended to offer other itemsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/13/2014We were not impressed with the food or the service for our event.
- SilojloorDined on 11/12/2014Large restaurant with good food but a bit noisy. Good for a fun night out without breaking the bank.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Ambiance, Service, and Food!KathyDined on 11/9/2014Silo's Restaurant on Loop 1604 is consistently outstanding! The ambiance is quiet and tasteful without being stuffy. They offer private rooms for parties and groups of varying sizes. The service is always excellent! A nice feature is that the waiting area is on the ground floor staffed by a hostess. Once your table is ready, she escorts you to the elevator which takes you to the hostess stand in the dining room. This allows the diners to enjoy their meal and conversation without a lot of bustling about. The food is outstanding! There are always wonderful specials, although it is hard to stray from the regular items such as the traditional chicken-fried oysters! There are numerous seafood offerings and the seafood is always fresh and beautifully prepared! There are also wonderful meat and pasta entrees as well. A great overall experience for a special occasion or for a fine meal with friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinnerTravelerDined on 11/8/2014So you walk up and see a busload of high school kids, all dressed up, walking into Silo. Misgivings! But surprise, not a hitch. Everything was excellent, hostess, waiter, food, and surroundings. Just a delightful evening.Special Features:
- Perfect!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/2/2014This is always the perfect dining experience. Our waiter was fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Marvelous menuCharlesDined on 11/1/2014Excellent brunch selections, big portions, courteous waitstaff, cannot say enough about this gem of a restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SiloScottVIPDined on 10/29/2014Great restaurant. We took some folks that were from out of town and they really loved it.Special Features:
- Always greatCaboDaveDined on 10/28/2014Our favorite in San Antonio. Consistent friendly staff and high quality, tasty food and wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Silo dinner with friendsJackieVIPDined on 10/27/2014We enjoyed birthday dinner for friend. Stopped in bar first and had drinks and appetizers. Then we proceeded upstairs to dining room. Had wonderful food ..... tuna, lamb, beef tenderloin and jumbo scallops. The food was impeccably prepared and the waitstaff was superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeAhightowerDined on 10/25/2014We were there to celebrate my mother's 80 something birthday. It is her favorite place. This was my first time dining at Silo. I have always heard great things about the food...It's all true. The food was excellent. my group had the Cesar salad, caprese salad and the gumbo. Then we had the crab cake entree and chicken fried oysters entree and Creme Brulee to finish it off. My only critique was that I wish the oysters came with a more spicy sauce only because I love horseradish with my oysters. The food was delish! Our wait staff was awesome. The 2 waitresses that took care of us were on point and went out of their way to make us feel very welcome. It was an overall wonderful experience and I can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!!EEALDined on 10/25/2014We celebrated my husband's birthday here with several friends. Everyone had a great time and the food was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Silo is the Best in San AntonioLove3dineVIPDined on 10/24/2014The most consistent dining experience in San Antonio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid upscalehighmathDined on 10/24/2014This was the first time going to this restaurant. Was greeted immediately upon arrival. They have since of wine loose which was impressive. As far as the food the food was on par with other high-end restaurants in the area.note to complete set of service however it could've been a little bit better. Overall very good place to come for those simple dates romantic or just to try something new.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 30th bdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Had a private room for bday party. Food and service were great! Highly recommend!!Special Features:
- fantasticericlsvelmaDined on 10/14/2014My wife and I enjoyed our romantic dinner , that was our first romantic dinner we had . we both give it a 5 rating!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always worth a visitCarmelValleyDiningDined on 10/14/2014This was our fourth or fifth visit to Silo's, and it was enjoyable as always. It has great decor and excellent food and service, generally. For this visit, however, my soup was only warm, not hot, and our waiter could have been a bit more alert. When I ordered wine, he assumed, incorrectly, that we each wanted a glass rather than a bottle. He hadn't asked. When he brought two glasses of supposedly the wine we ordered, I said we wanted a bottle. He then returned, after a delay, with another wine, saying the one we ordered was not available. So I now wondering what was the wine by the glass that he tried to serve. Still, all in all, an enjoyable lunch and I'm sure we will return whenever we are in San Antonio. We live in Austin.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/14/2014Very good food and service, we had a great time dinig here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food Great ServiceRalphVIPDined on 10/12/2014First time here although only a few miles from home. Food was great. The Chicken Fried Oysters are fabulous. We had salads and a couple of desserts which were also good. Will be back soon.
- drdukVIPDined on 10/11/2014Overall, this place is great----the cocktails, salads, wine, my chicken dish were all great. The service on all levels was A+ One modest criticism, is that if their crab cake was "the best in Texas"--then next time you are in Chicago stop at Hugo's Frog Bar and try one-----Silos has too much filler-----but this is being pretty criticalSpecial Features:
- Anniversary DinnerhappycoupleDined on 10/11/2014My husband and I were pleasantly surprised. This was our first time at the restaurant. Everyone was so nice and polite. Our table location was perfect. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/10/2014I had not been to Silo in awhile, but they never disappoint. The food and service are always amazing! Ask for Ingrid - she is professional and knowledgeable.Special Features:
- excellent food and service.jamalquaDined on 10/5/2014Nick, our waiter was knowledgeable , courteous, and friendly. All four of our meals were excellent, and the crab cakes were the best we ever had. Toasted coconut pie was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cocopuffDined on 10/5/2014Best restaurant in this area. Very clean, professional service, short but well chosen menu. Great bar area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchesVIPDined on 10/4/2014toasted coconut pie was wonderful as usual. A great birthday desert with cappucino!Special Features:
- Yummie lunch.Longhorn1Dined on 10/2/2014Chicken fried Otsters were a delicious appetizer. Very good grilled Salmon. Very nice and quiet place. Don't eat here for lunch if you are in a hurry, but if you want to slow down and enjoy a great lunch, this is the spot. A little pricy for lunch-$65 for 2 with ice water and one split appetizer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love SiloOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/1/2014Silo is a great place to go and have a romatic dinner. It is not loud so you dont have to yell to talk to your date.Special Features:
- jereinhartDined on 9/30/2014I had a business dinner there for an out of town group. They gave us a quiet room by ourselves. The service was professional and pleasant. I have never had anything but great meals here. I highly recommend Silo's!Special Features:
- Fabulous FoodFoodieDined on 9/29/2014Love everything about this restaurant, and the wine was on 50% off!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Silo dinner with friendsJackieVIPDined on 9/29/2014We met friends for dinner here. They had not ever been to Silo. I had visited both locations, this is my favorite. Service was impeccable, food was awesome. We all had different items, I had my fav shrimp w/grits. The others had the fish special "Hebi", lamb and tuna. We enjoyed the $5 happy hour before dinner.Special Features:
- It doesn't get much better!RobATXDined on 9/28/2014We visited Silo for the first time last weekend and we were blown away. From the beautiful restaurant and cozy ambiance, to the excellent service, great bartending, excellent wineless, and food that was "to die for!" Being a foodie, I have very high expectations for a restaurant of this level. They not only met my expectations, but they exceeded them right into orbit. Looking forward to making it a regular haunt.Special Features:
- Birthday celebrationZoeyVIPDined on 9/28/2014The service was very good, food was ok. In the reservation I said it was a birthday celebration, there was nothing special done. I was disappointed.Special Features:
- OutstandingBlueGoldDined on 9/27/2014Silo never disappoints. Outstanding service, atmosphere and food. I've been searching for a great crab-cake in Texas for forty years and thought I would never find one. I'm pleased to report Silo offers one on their menu. It was outstanding! Don't miss the bourbon pecan bread pudding. Awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunchTexasSourdoughVIPDined on 9/26/2014This was my first lunch at Silo and it was very good to outstanding. My wife had the Shrimp Salad and I had the Ceasar Salad with Chicken Fried Oysters. Both were excellent. A nice special occasion lunch!Special Features: