Silks Restaurant at Bulle Rock
320 Blenheim Lane
Havre De Grace, MD 21078Neighborhood:
Havre De Grace
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Silks Restaurant at Bulle Rock
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.silksrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 410-939-8887x5
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 1:00pm; Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Brian Chester (Chef Chet)
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Please contact Heather Bollman for all of our catering options and event information. We provide breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktail party options in a plated or buffet settings. Bulle Rock has options available for any price point and will make our best effort to fit any budget. We look forward to serving you and your guests and providing you with outstanding memories that you and your guests will remember for a lifetime! Don't hesitate. Give us a call today!
- Special Events: Please visit our website www.silksrestaurant.com -or- www.facebook.com/silksrestaurant for a complete listing of upcoming special events and promotions.
A word from Silks Restaurant at Bulle Rock
One of the top restaurants from Wilmington, Delaware to Washington, D.C., Silks Restaurant at Bulle Rock is the perfect setting for lunch, dinner and drinks. The restaurant"s dining room, bar and private group dining areas all offer a casual, yet elegant ambiance and an outstanding menu centered around meats and seafood of unparalleled quality and the freshest ingredients available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Silks Restaurant at Bulle Rock reviews from OpenTable diners
- Pasta Night!ShirlDined on 11/21/2013Thursday night was pasta night - customize your pasta, add-ons and sauce. Very good!Special Features:
- out of the way Harford County gemshuggieDined on 10/18/2013This was our fourth visit to Silks and we have never been disappointed. The menu may be small, but what is on it is well worth the trip. The specials are always good. it may be in a Golf Course community but every one is so friend;y, from the hostess to the servers to the manager.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Dinnerluv2dineDined on 10/18/2013The service and food was top notch! The ambience was perfect with the band in the next room. Highly Recommended Restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We enjoyed our evening atOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 10/18/2013We enjoyed our evening at Silks, highlighted by the excellent service by Matt. We all enjoyed our various meals, though the menu was somewhat limited in entree selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Dining, Beautiful ViewDoubleDDined on 10/3/2013Our recent lunch experience at Silks was a pleasure. Excellent food, reasonably priced. Great service and we love that it is a short walking distance from home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A mixed bagDragonflyVIPDined on 9/29/2013We didn't know this was IN a golf course clubhouse in a gated community! The guard made us go around (a 10 minute drive NOT on GPS. We almost gave up. The clubhouse had no sign. The restaurant was gorgeous (copper, acid-etched tables) but a big TV was blaring a football game. We only learned of a second small plates menu after we were going to split an entree where we didn't like the sides. The staff were very friendly & helpful. My cold tomato bisque crab soup (something "Frost") was great! Crispy asparagus...not. I expected a tempura batter, but got a too-spicy heavy onion ring breading (the "Thai chili mayo "had no kick). Blue crab two ways (crabcake & salad with mango) was good--but had 3 pieces of shell. Get rid of the TVs!Special Features:
- Wonderful Sunday Brunch!ArmyGirlDined on 9/29/2013Very peaceful spot for a Sunday Brunch. Food is strictly breakfast options, but all done REALLY well. Even the scrambled eggs are cooked to order instead of having a large silver tray of them that gets cold. The sausage gravy and biscuits were exceptionally good and my husband said they were best he ever had. More dessert options is only suggestion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a wonderful time! TheOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 9/27/2013We had a wonderful time! The service is impeccable; the food and wine fantastic. Find out for yourself, Silks is a great restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always - Silks was perfect.OpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 8/16/2013As always - Silks was perfect. The food, atmosphere and service are always outstanding. It is truly a neighborhood gem and I recommend it to all of my friends and colleagues. A very nice touch that the servers always recognize the "regulars" and make it a point to make that connection. Nicely done, Silks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a wonderful time atOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 8/9/2013We had a wonderful time at Silks and recommended it to several friends. I would definitely go back again and take friends from out of town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchBfromHdGDined on 8/4/2013They call it Bruch, but its really a breakfast buffet. Only breafast foods are available, and the selection is limited. However, its a good value for the price.Special Features:
- We always have an excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 7/12/2013We always have an excellent meal and fantastic service here. Definitely a place worth going!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An absolutely fantastic restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 6/28/2013An absolutely fantastic restaurant with remarkably knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The menu is diverse and interestingOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 6/21/2013The menu is diverse and interesting. Our server was terrific at explaining the menu and giving recommendations. We had an incredible time!Special Features:
- Expectations lowered by serviceHappyDined on 6/16/2013Could have been a good experience if service had been better. Very slow service and employee was not attentive as to the needs of us before and after the food was delivered to the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Menu varies with the seasonOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 6/14/2013Menu varies with the season but always has an alluring selection of local specialties. Food is consistently above average if not always stellar but that in itself sets it apart from other spots in the area. Always an enjoyable and special place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The poor service was due toOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/9/2013The poor service was due to the waitress we had. We've been here previously and service was great.Special Features:
- Disappointed.lynn16Dined on 6/8/2013Had asked to be seated in fine dining area, however, it seems they use this area for special events quite a bit. There was a special event so we ended up eating in the bar/lounge area. The door to the fine dining was open and it was very loud. Eventually they closed the door. Our main entrees arrived while we were still working on our appetizers. The waitstaff is very young and obviously has not been trained in the timing and delivery between appetizers and meals. The crab cakes were fairly good and overall the meal was satisfactory, not outstanding, just satisfactory. Cream of crab soup was underwhelming--needed more flavor. Overall, I can't say we would return.Special Features:
- We just loved our Sunday BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 5/26/2013We just loved our Sunday Brunch meal at Silks! Great way to refuel after an incredible round of golf!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smoking Not AllowedOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 5/17/2013The food and service was great. We chose to eat there because we were tired of crowded, noisy chain restaurants. We ate outside on the deck. The cream of crab soup was delicious and we liked that you could order from the lunch as well as the dinner menu. The only negative part, was the people smoking in a designated area on the deck. Our table was next to that area, separated by a plastic see through wall. The smoke still drifted over to us. It reminded us of when restaurants had smoking in their bars. The small glass patrician used to keep smoke out of the restaurant didn't work. There is now a no smoking policy in public buildings & restaurants. Smoke is harmful. You should follow that policy. The smoke spoiled our delicious meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went on a busy night but serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 5/17/2013Went on a busy night but service was still great as was the food. Would definitely go back! A great place for a fun evening or a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Spread for Mother's DayPatBDined on 5/12/2013I thought the variety was excellent - especially since I don't eat meat. There was plenty of seafood (salmon, shrimp, crabcakes, smoked salmon) and a nice salad, hot bread and several vegetable choices. The presentation was interesting for the platter of nova (although it was nearly empty by 12pm). My companions had some of the beef and were pleased with it. The tables were spread out enough for plenty of room between. My only disappointment was that there was a 15% gratuity automatically added to the tip - for a buffet! While I received several refills, my Mom and my friend did not. My Mom ordered a Mimosa and it was $7. I think for the price of the buffet, they could have thrown in a couple of punches - one alcoholic and one not.Special Features:
- Wonderful Sunday brunch!HeatherBVIPDined on 5/12/2013This was by far the best Sunday brunch buffet food I've had in a long time! Good quality food is hard to find in a buffet, and they did great! We went for Mother's Day, and I usually go in expecting sub-par food for any holiday, let alone a brunch buffet. They had (excellent) crab cakes, sushi, and other various entrees. The desserts were to die for! Extremely impressed, and I've been to MANY Sunday brunch buffets in my day. The champagne drinks were on the pricey side, but that's my only complaint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Probably wouldn't return.BonnieVIPDined on 5/11/2013We had ask for a table in the 'fine dining' area, but were seated in the lounge, "as our table was ready". That was fine. Our entree courses came out when we were half way through our appetizers, so they were sent back. When served again, it was clear they had just been warmed and one was cold. So we were offered and ordered new food. That was better. Drinks are a good 'pour'.Special Features:
- Had an enjoyable time at Silks.OpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 5/10/2013Had an enjoyable time at Silks. Service was excellent, and the staff were friendly and attentive. Food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Hour GemShirlDined on 5/3/2013We dined during Happy Hour on a Friday night and loved the guitarist. I had a great seafood shrimp and crab salad and my friend enjoyed a crab cake salad. On a prior Saturday night visit we had the crab cake entree (crab cake was lump crab but small) and a salmon salad loaded with salmon and delicious. The bar/restaurant area is cozy, lively and not too large.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Becoming a regular for a goodOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 5/3/2013Becoming a regular for a good night out! Celebrated my wife's birthday...excellent! Love Silks!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was outstanding, serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 4/26/2013Food was outstanding, service was excellent. I highly recommend Silks!Special Features:
- Great service, delicious food,OpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 4/19/2013Great service, delicious food, awesome one man band. Nothing to complain about!Special Features:
- Another great dinner at Silks!OpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 3/28/2013Another great dinner at Silks! The food never disappoints!Special Features:
- Always impeccable service,OpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 3/22/2013Always impeccable service, and the changing weekly dinner specials keep us coming back for more delicious food.Special Features:
- The food and service alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 3/15/2013The food and service always make this restaurant a great place for our weekly Date Night!Special Features:
- Silks is an exceptional restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 3/1/2013Silks is an exceptional restaurant. The delicious dinner options, outstanding service, and incredible ambiance keep us coming back again and again.Special Features:
- Romantic Deck to drink winelovfodDined on 2/22/2013My boyfriend and I were visiting his parent in the development surrounding this great restaurant. we sat on the deck for quite a while the service was great and the scallops mmmm so good! we will be back and with company in tow!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a wonderful, quickOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013We had a wonderful, quick but not rushed, relaxing time.Special Features:
- Rolls looked like warmed upscubagoofDined on 2/14/2013Rolls looked like warmed up store bought with no taste. Spread had no taste. Over priced. Service sparce.Special Features:
- My husband and I wanted toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012My husband and I wanted to treat our son and his new fiance to a New Year's Eve dinner. Waitress said no substitutions when I inquired about garlic instead of regular mashed potatoes. She said the chef informed her it would back-up orders. We were the only people in the restaurant for approximately a half hour. She later came back and gave me a small dish of dried garlic to put in my regular potatoes. She forgot a vegetable on a dish and my son's steak was not made per his request. No rolls/bread brought to the table. Took a long time for the service. Dessert sub-standard (bananas foster). Extremely disappointed as this was a special occasion and I am on a fixed income so it was a very expensive night for a ho-hum meal and service.Special Features:
- Salads were interesting andouttakitchenDined on 12/9/2012Salads were interesting and tasty. Did not enjoy the Maryland Crab soup. Tasted more like a simple veg. soup. Although we enjoyed the ambiance and the service, I don't think the information about this restaurant is clearly posted on its website or on OpenTable. I had hoped to have Brunch there. We had 12:30 reservations on a Sunday afternoon. Once we arrived, we found out that the brunch buffet was closing at 1PM. There were no brunch menu items - only a very limited soup/salad and sandwich menu. Our experience there was comfortable and lovely however.Special Features:
- Good standard food not exceptionalCanes44Dined on 11/24/2012Good standard food not exceptional but was very pleased. The bartender was also our server and was very attentive did not feel like anything was missing and the drinks were very good. Good solid location and would not hesitate to back again and try something different on the menu.
- As a Chef and owner of a RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/12/2012As a Chef and owner of a Restaurant my self, I would like to compliment the Chef, the food was outstanding and the presentation excellent.Special Features: