One Remington Place
Oklahoma City, OK 73111Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://remingtonpark.com/Dining/Silks_Restaurant/
- Phone: (405) 425-3280
- Hours of Operation:
March through May:
Dinner: Thursday, Friday & Saturday from 5:00pm -last live race.
Sunday: 12:30pm - Last Live Race.
August through December:
Dinner: Wednesday - Saturday from 6:00pm - last live race.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Emily Foy
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Private Room, View, Wine
- Catering: We can host private dinners for up to 600 people. Check out our private dining page for more information
- Private Party Facilities: Silks Restaurant is pleased to have the opportunity to host your private event. We offer Private Dining for groups of 40-600. Reservations are taken up to 6 months in advance and all prices include complimentary valet parking, tables, chairs, linen, staff, taxes and gratuities.
- Private Party Contact: Christy McCormack 8888155918
- Entertainment: Live Horse Racing.
- Special Events: Diners' Choice Award 2012 and 2013
A word from Silks Restaurant
The Silks Restaurant is a dinner and show type of restaurant. It is a place where you can sit and be entertained the entire evening. We do not rush you in and out like your normal restaurants. So, when you join us, please sit back and relax. Space out your courses and allow for time in between each course to enjoy the show. Whether you are visiting our city, casino, or just playing the ponies! Our 5-tiered dining room overlooks our racetrack for optimum viewing. Our delicious menu is unique and affordable and our wine selection showcases some of the best wines available without the price sticker shock. We also offer award winning desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Silks Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Oklahoma City ›
Silks Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
52 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (26)special occasion (22)good for groups (21)fit for foodies (7)great for lunch (6)kid-friendly (6)hot spot (4)neighborhood gem (4)great for brunch (3)notable wine list (2)vibrant bar scene (2)romantic (2)late-night find (2)Show More
- My experience at the SilksJulesDined on 11/22/2014We had 4 in our party. Sat by the windows across from the finish line. We were celebrating my best friends husbands Birthday. Our waitress Sierra was the best waitress I have every had anywhere in my 58 years of eating out. She was not only attentive; polite; professional; but fun; she had a great personality and thoroughly enjoyed her as a person also. She took very good care of us and when she sung Happy Birthday to my friend; it was awesome. Not the usual boring one; but one that made you clap along with her. We plan on having my BD there on Dec 6th and want Sierra again. Hoping she'll be down by the windows. Everyone enjoyed their food. I got the tilapia and the fish had no taste; Sierra immediately took care of the situation. The birthday boy thanked me several times for arranging this great evening for his 76th BD. Had a blast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice EveningJPMORGANDined on 11/15/2014A nice evening. Jason and his team are awesome. We enjoy watching the races at a table and being served dinner. Our server Shalynda was on top of everything. We did not have to ask for anything the whole evening. Her service was top notch. Awesome experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChannelelevenDined on 11/13/2014Food undercooked served cold, staff not warm or inviting.
- Nice Evening at the TrackJPMORGANDined on 11/8/2014Nice evening, young server named Cierra was awesome! She was busy but took great care of us all evening. The only down side to the evening were the screaming and unattended children. The parents should be allowed to let their children run loose and scream. No fault to the restaurant the people should know better.Special Features:
- Nearly PerfectgoponysDined on 11/7/2014the service was great and we had a great time. We had 2 different steaks. One was very good and loved the flavor the other was wrapped in bacon and was pretty tough and lacking in flavor. All sides and deserts were excellent. Will be eating there againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try the quail!QuailmeDined on 10/25/2014Sausage stuffed quail is legit. Brought our daughter, baby and niece. They love to pick a pony for fun and then track their pretend winnings. Great night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family get togethercleverlodeDined on 10/24/2014We had a great get together and all the family had fun and enjoyed the food. The food service was a little slow but we were busy catching up on family news and placing wagers. The waitress and food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MY experiance at the SilksRhonda1922Dined on 10/18/2014My family and I have eaten at the Silks several times and the service and food have been great. We would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to have a great meal and good entertainment .Special Features:
- Been BetterJPMORGANDined on 10/18/2014Been better, not to rave about. Still a good evening.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Need to improve the PA system we couldn't hear or understand the race announcer.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great racetrack viewingArkOkDined on 10/16/2014Very enjoyable dining with live entertainment of horse racing. Need a non smoking section however.Special Features:
- Out of options at RemingtonBunnyKnowzVIPDined on 9/28/2014The food is still awful, our server this time was better, but still slow as the restaurant is so awkward. We will plan better next race day.
- Horse Racing is sexySexyHorseRacingDined on 9/27/2014You get to sit in a fine dinding atmosphere and watch the most beautiful animals parade in front of you - They are true athelets. So much fun and you can pick a winner while enjoying great food and a glass of wine with friends. Or that special someone - find it very romantic and sexy, gambling and fine dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Racing funOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014This is a fun restaurant to play the horses with a great view! The service was great but the food is average.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Courten was awesomeJPMORGANDined on 9/27/2014Our server was Courten. He was always ahead of everything. A great experience because of him.Special Features:
- Evening of FunluvgreatfoodDined on 9/25/2014I enjoyed the quiet evening I had with my fiance. The food and service were both excellent. I learned a little bit more about horse racing and was treated to a spectacular view of the entire race track while I was enjoying my dinner. I would recommend this restaurant to my friends and family.Special Features:
- nice eveningJPMORGANDined on 9/20/2014Nice evening at the races. Food is okay. Service was very good. Except for screaming children a pleasant evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never1againDined on 9/19/2014We had not been to Remington in a few years. Horse racing was fun but once we walked into the silks we turned around and left. The floors were filthy as well as the counter top we passed on our way to being seated. No way I would have eaten there ! I have never been in a restaurant so dirty !
- fun time, great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014We just love sitting next to the glass, watching the races, and eating great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SmokeyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Good food and service. No way to get away from smoke since there are no non-smoking areas?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great VenueBillADined on 9/5/2014Silks was an excellent choice for our night at Remington Park. The food was excellent and we were offered an wide variety of appetizers, entrees and desserts. Our server was very attentive to our needs but was not obtrusive, and was an important part of our dining experience. Our table was in a perfect place if you are a racing fan - right at the finish line, but every table at Silks has a great view of the finish as well as the entire track. In addition, all tables have a monitor for watching the race (if you choose to do it that way) as well as monitoring the odds and payoffs.Special Features:
- The best way to watch the racesGoodmorningvodkaVIPDined on 9/5/2014The Silks at Remington is the only way to watch the races. The food is good and the service is always spectacular. And last but not least you can not beat the view!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible waitressLovesilksDined on 9/1/2014We had without any doubt the worst excuse for a waitress we have ever experienced anywhere. Shalinda was unfamiliar with the menu. She left out one of our people on our first drink order. Then we asked for a minute to look over the menu and after 35 minutes we went looking for her so we could order. Some other people brought out our food and we did not see her until we were nearly finished with put lunch before she checked on us to see if everything was ok. Of course we were out of drinks with our meal. The other girl waiting tables near us was always standing at her station, but Shalinda was seldom ever seen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great treatDanNDined on 8/30/2014Excellent way to "go to the races". Food and service was great and the location (on the finish line) was perfect. Not a bad table in the restaurant. Also, A TV on each table that telecast the races.
- From my point of viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014I have been to the Silks 3 times this summer, either with family or friends. Each time the group has been pleased with the service and the delicious food, both entree's and desserts. The dining area was a little cool this last week. There is always people, horses, things to watch and enjoy. Drinks are sensational.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MillieDined on 8/23/2014Forgot there was horse racing. Very noisy, not a place for a quiet dinner. Too many kids screamingSpecial Features:
- SILKS DININGJPMORGANDined on 8/23/2014A new racing season at Remington Park. In years past sometimes the staff had problems adjusting and working out all the kinks. But not so this year. They were right on! It was very busy but great service by Sasha and the kitchen was awesome. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Totally Disappointing ExperienceFoodFanDined on 8/23/2014We were seated at a rough wooden table with uncomfortable straight wooden chairs. There were 8 of us and while 4 felt their food was all right, the other 4 were not satisfied. The menu has changed and the food was definitely inferior to what we had last year. I knew smoking was allowed but it has never been so big a problem before. There were people smoking on both sides of us and it was so bad we left early. We have been occasional customers for years but we will not be back. Why anyone in management would think it is OK to seat people at such an uncomfortable table for an entire evening, serve inferior food and make no effort to make allowances for non-smokers is beyond me. Never again !!!
- Wrong Food then overchargedJeffTibbVIPDined on 8/22/2014We ordered and my wife's order was correct. I got something completely wrong and we sent it back. Almost AN HOUR LATER my dinner came and it was great (or maybe I was just really hungry). At bill time, we were bill for all THREE entrees. The two we did order and the one that came wrong. AND my wife's salad which was included with her meal was billed separately as well. Do they need the customers to do the work for them there?Special Features:
- Ok for what it isEaterDined on 8/22/2014I expected a bit nicer. Next time I'll order a burger. Food was so so but nice to sit and watch the races.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Perfect EveningGreatnightDined on 8/21/2014Silks is a clean and open restaurant for dining and for viewing the horsetrack. Our service was delightful and the food was very tasty. I won't hesitate to dine here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worse timestevoDined on 8/16/2014Waited 20+ min for drink order.Order chips at same time, over hour passed before waitress checked on the chips.No word on their status till 30 min later when they arrived.Went to gift shop for sweater for girlfriend, that cold.Dinner was the stuffed quil for me and the adult Mac&cheese for her, no breadcrumbs a side salad with a hot choc.I ordered a Mojito, it came out non alcoholic...My entree came out full of little bone bits making it impossible to eat.Hers, covered in breadcrumbs. Waitress didn't come by till after she got her new Mac and we pointed out the lack of salad and hot choc. Told he we didn't want the hot choc anymore,brought it hour later anyway.Ended paying full price on it all,even the cancelled hot choc!dinner w/ tip $80'sSpecial Features:
- Fun date nightMrFrugalDined on 8/15/2014We went for opening night races as our first experience there. We had a window side table which had an excellent view of the races. The whole setup is different than any restaurant I've been to which made the uniqueness itself fun. We don't care at all about horse racing, but it was still fun to watch. I think we might of had a new waitress because she knew nothing of the menu and spoke way to softly to hear what she was saying. The food take almost an hour to come out. I don't know what the reason was for that. The waitress said it might have been because I ordered quail, but it sounded like an excuse. It's a little pricey for what you get, but overall a fun experience.Special Features:
- FUN ... BUT, WEAK !!!KRACKERJCKDined on 8/15/2014Had a great time at the races ... perfect seating next to the windows and on the finish line as requested !!! The food was questionable ... good appetizers !!! Two people go the Tilapia and it looked good. I got the Salmon "blackened" ... but, it came not blackened ... tasted good. My wife got the steak ... cooked medium ... it was burnt, cold, and as tough as an old boot. It was generally a wasted ... tough, tough, touch !!! We should have sent the steak back ... but, we did not complain. We will go back ... but, order a hamburger the next time ... surely they can't screw it up too bad and it will probably cost less than $180.00 for a party of four ... without alcoholic drinks !!!Special Features:
- Night Out with FriendsFondofsilksDined on 8/15/2014I had eaten at this restaurants many times before. I must say menu is getting les and less variety or should I say options to order. I have gone their expecting to order catfish which happens to be my favorite. We'll could not order in the silks but was on menu in the club restaurant. Go figure. Waitresses tried to get from club but manager would not let her. Service was great food average not bad snot great especially for price.Special Features:
- The following 265 reviews are from the Silks Restaurant reviews archive.
- Could be betterJJ07Dined on 6/7/2014The food is good and the view is great; however, the cigarette smoke ruins the atmosphere in the restaurant. My guests had to leave early because of the smoke.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RuthieDined on 5/31/2014We were promptly seated and served water as we asked. But it took sometime before we caught the attention of our server to order, when she came to take our order we asked for bread because we were quite hungry. When our food arrived , it was hot and very well prepared. Our server did not refill our water or asked how everything was or if we needed anything. Not for sure if she was taking care of too many tables but should give more attention to each table.Special Features:
- Not Impressed!disappointedDined on 5/30/2014Although we have dined at the Silks before, this time the service was terrible and the food was not very good and only moderately warm when served. The menu selection is not what we expected. When I requested reservations, I requested a table closer to the track; and although there were several empty tables during the time we were dining, we were given a table at the third level. All-in-all, the dining experience was terrible and we will not be returning to the Silks Restaurant when we visit Remington Park.
- Fun spot to eat and watch races.DwaddyDined on 5/26/2014Food was good, service was good and there is not a bad view in the restaurant of the race track (Remington Park). If you are going to wager I suggest the upper seating levels, as on the windows, its a a long climb to the betting window for each race. At least 50 steps up and same for the rest rooms.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- waited an hour for a burger!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/24/2014We waited an hour for a burger and a chicken meal. The management comped our meal for being so late. Still should not have had to wait that long.Special Features: