One Remington Place
Oklahoma City, OK 73111Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://remingtonpark.com/Dining/Silks_Restaurant/
- Phone: 4054253280x
- Hours of Operation:
March through May:
Dinner: Thursday, Friday & Saturday from 5:00pm -last live race.
Sunday: 12:30pm - Last Live Race.
August through December:
Dinner: Wednesday - Saturday from 6:00pm - last live race.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Emily Foy
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Private Room, View, Wine
- Catering: We can host private dinners for up to 600 people. Check out our private dining page for more information
- Private Party Facilities: Silks Restaurant is pleased to have the opportunity to host your private event. We offer Private Dining for groups of 40-600. Reservations are taken up to 6 months in advance and all prices include complimentary valet parking, tables, chairs, linen, staff, taxes and gratuities.
- Private Party Contact: Christy McCormack 8888155918
- Entertainment: Live Horse Racing.
- Special Events: Diners' Choice Award 2012 and 2013
A word from Silks Restaurant
The Silks Restaurant is a dinner and show type of restaurant. It is a place where you can sit and be entertained the entire evening. We do not rush you in and out like your normal restaurants. So, when you join us, please sit back and relax. Space out your courses and allow for time in between each course to enjoy the show. Whether you are visiting our city, casino, or just playing the ponies! Our 5-tiered dining room overlooks our racetrack for optimum viewing. Our delicious menu is unique and affordable and our wine selection showcases some of the best wines available without the price sticker shock. We also offer award winning desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Silks Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Oklahoma City ›
Silks Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
39 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (17)special occasion (16)good for groups (15)fit for foodies (5)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (3)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (2)romantic (2)notable wine list (1)great for brunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Been BetterJPMORGANDined on 10/18/2014Been better, not to rave about. Still a good evening.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Need to improve the PA system we couldn't hear or understand the race announcer.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great racetrack viewingArkOkDined on 10/16/2014Very enjoyable dining with live entertainment of horse racing. Need a non smoking section however.Special Features:
- Out of options at RemingtonBunnyKnowzVIPDined on 9/28/2014The food is still awful, our server this time was better, but still slow as the restaurant is so awkward. We will plan better next race day.
- Horse Racing is sexySexyHorseRacingDined on 9/27/2014You get to sit in a fine dinding atmosphere and watch the most beautiful animals parade in front of you - They are true athelets. So much fun and you can pick a winner while enjoying great food and a glass of wine with friends. Or that special someone - find it very romantic and sexy, gambling and fine dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Racing funOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014This is a fun restaurant to play the horses with a great view! The service was great but the food is average.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Courten was awesomeJPMORGANDined on 9/27/2014Our server was Courten. He was always ahead of everything. A great experience because of him.Special Features:
- Evening of FunluvgreatfoodDined on 9/25/2014I enjoyed the quiet evening I had with my fiance. The food and service were both excellent. I learned a little bit more about horse racing and was treated to a spectacular view of the entire race track while I was enjoying my dinner. I would recommend this restaurant to my friends and family.Special Features:
- nice eveningJPMORGANDined on 9/20/2014Nice evening at the races. Food is okay. Service was very good. Except for screaming children a pleasant evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never1againDined on 9/19/2014We had not been to Remington in a few years. Horse racing was fun but once we walked into the silks we turned around and left. The floors were filthy as well as the counter top we passed on our way to being seated. No way I would have eaten there ! I have never been in a restaurant so dirty !
- fun time, great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014We just love sitting next to the glass, watching the races, and eating great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SmokeyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Good food and service. No way to get away from smoke since there are no non-smoking areas?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great VenueBillADined on 9/5/2014Silks was an excellent choice for our night at Remington Park. The food was excellent and we were offered an wide variety of appetizers, entrees and desserts. Our server was very attentive to our needs but was not obtrusive, and was an important part of our dining experience. Our table was in a perfect place if you are a racing fan - right at the finish line, but every table at Silks has a great view of the finish as well as the entire track. In addition, all tables have a monitor for watching the race (if you choose to do it that way) as well as monitoring the odds and payoffs.Special Features:
- The best way to watch the racesGoodmorningvodkaVIPDined on 9/5/2014The Silks at Remington is the only way to watch the races. The food is good and the service is always spectacular. And last but not least you can not beat the view!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible waitressLovesilksDined on 9/1/2014We had without any doubt the worst excuse for a waitress we have ever experienced anywhere. Shalinda was unfamiliar with the menu. She left out one of our people on our first drink order. Then we asked for a minute to look over the menu and after 35 minutes we went looking for her so we could order. Some other people brought out our food and we did not see her until we were nearly finished with put lunch before she checked on us to see if everything was ok. Of course we were out of drinks with our meal. The other girl waiting tables near us was always standing at her station, but Shalinda was seldom ever seen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great treatDanNDined on 8/30/2014Excellent way to "go to the races". Food and service was great and the location (on the finish line) was perfect. Not a bad table in the restaurant. Also, A TV on each table that telecast the races.
- From my point of viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014I have been to the Silks 3 times this summer, either with family or friends. Each time the group has been pleased with the service and the delicious food, both entree's and desserts. The dining area was a little cool this last week. There is always people, horses, things to watch and enjoy. Drinks are sensational.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MillieDined on 8/23/2014Forgot there was horse racing. Very noisy, not a place for a quiet dinner. Too many kids screamingSpecial Features:
- SILKS DININGJPMORGANDined on 8/23/2014A new racing season at Remington Park. In years past sometimes the staff had problems adjusting and working out all the kinks. But not so this year. They were right on! It was very busy but great service by Sasha and the kitchen was awesome. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Totally Disappointing ExperienceFoodFanDined on 8/23/2014We were seated at a rough wooden table with uncomfortable straight wooden chairs. There were 8 of us and while 4 felt their food was all right, the other 4 were not satisfied. The menu has changed and the food was definitely inferior to what we had last year. I knew smoking was allowed but it has never been so big a problem before. There were people smoking on both sides of us and it was so bad we left early. We have been occasional customers for years but we will not be back. Why anyone in management would think it is OK to seat people at such an uncomfortable table for an entire evening, serve inferior food and make no effort to make allowances for non-smokers is beyond me. Never again !!!
- Wrong Food then overchargedJeffTibbVIPDined on 8/22/2014We ordered and my wife's order was correct. I got something completely wrong and we sent it back. Almost AN HOUR LATER my dinner came and it was great (or maybe I was just really hungry). At bill time, we were bill for all THREE entrees. The two we did order and the one that came wrong. AND my wife's salad which was included with her meal was billed separately as well. Do they need the customers to do the work for them there?Special Features:
- Ok for what it isEaterDined on 8/22/2014I expected a bit nicer. Next time I'll order a burger. Food was so so but nice to sit and watch the races.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Perfect EveningGreatnightDined on 8/21/2014Silks is a clean and open restaurant for dining and for viewing the horsetrack. Our service was delightful and the food was very tasty. I won't hesitate to dine here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worse timestevoDined on 8/16/2014Waited 20+ min for drink order.Order chips at same time, over hour passed before waitress checked on the chips.No word on their status till 30 min later when they arrived.Went to gift shop for sweater for girlfriend, that cold.Dinner was the stuffed quil for me and the adult Mac&cheese for her, no breadcrumbs a side salad with a hot choc.I ordered a Mojito, it came out non alcoholic...My entree came out full of little bone bits making it impossible to eat.Hers, covered in breadcrumbs. Waitress didn't come by till after she got her new Mac and we pointed out the lack of salad and hot choc. Told he we didn't want the hot choc anymore,brought it hour later anyway.Ended paying full price on it all,even the cancelled hot choc!dinner w/ tip $80'sSpecial Features:
- Fun date nightMrFrugalDined on 8/15/2014We went for opening night races as our first experience there. We had a window side table which had an excellent view of the races. The whole setup is different than any restaurant I've been to which made the uniqueness itself fun. We don't care at all about horse racing, but it was still fun to watch. I think we might of had a new waitress because she knew nothing of the menu and spoke way to softly to hear what she was saying. The food take almost an hour to come out. I don't know what the reason was for that. The waitress said it might have been because I ordered quail, but it sounded like an excuse. It's a little pricey for what you get, but overall a fun experience.Special Features:
- FUN ... BUT, WEAK !!!KRACKERJCKDined on 8/15/2014Had a great time at the races ... perfect seating next to the windows and on the finish line as requested !!! The food was questionable ... good appetizers !!! Two people go the Tilapia and it looked good. I got the Salmon "blackened" ... but, it came not blackened ... tasted good. My wife got the steak ... cooked medium ... it was burnt, cold, and as tough as an old boot. It was generally a wasted ... tough, tough, touch !!! We should have sent the steak back ... but, we did not complain. We will go back ... but, order a hamburger the next time ... surely they can't screw it up too bad and it will probably cost less than $180.00 for a party of four ... without alcoholic drinks !!!Special Features:
- Night Out with FriendsFondofsilksDined on 8/15/2014I had eaten at this restaurants many times before. I must say menu is getting les and less variety or should I say options to order. I have gone their expecting to order catfish which happens to be my favorite. We'll could not order in the silks but was on menu in the club restaurant. Go figure. Waitresses tried to get from club but manager would not let her. Service was great food average not bad snot great especially for price.Special Features:
- The following 265 reviews are from the Silks Restaurant reviews archive.
- Could be betterJJ07Dined on 6/7/2014The food is good and the view is great; however, the cigarette smoke ruins the atmosphere in the restaurant. My guests had to leave early because of the smoke.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RuthieDined on 5/31/2014We were promptly seated and served water as we asked. But it took sometime before we caught the attention of our server to order, when she came to take our order we asked for bread because we were quite hungry. When our food arrived , it was hot and very well prepared. Our server did not refill our water or asked how everything was or if we needed anything. Not for sure if she was taking care of too many tables but should give more attention to each table.Special Features:
- Not Impressed!disappointedDined on 5/30/2014Although we have dined at the Silks before, this time the service was terrible and the food was not very good and only moderately warm when served. The menu selection is not what we expected. When I requested reservations, I requested a table closer to the track; and although there were several empty tables during the time we were dining, we were given a table at the third level. All-in-all, the dining experience was terrible and we will not be returning to the Silks Restaurant when we visit Remington Park.
- Fun spot to eat and watch races.DwaddyDined on 5/26/2014Food was good, service was good and there is not a bad view in the restaurant of the race track (Remington Park). If you are going to wager I suggest the upper seating levels, as on the windows, its a a long climb to the betting window for each race. At least 50 steps up and same for the rest rooms.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- waited an hour for a burger!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/24/2014We waited an hour for a burger and a chicken meal. The management comped our meal for being so late. Still should not have had to wait that long.Special Features:
- Great timeJPMORGANDined on 5/17/2014Jason and his staff do a tremendous job>`Rewriting because they want 50 characters in length. I hope this suits them. How silly they can be on these reviews!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horse RacesJetsonDined on 5/16/2014We had a great view of the finish line and our table was ready to seat us prior to our reservation time! Fun time for our groupSpecial Features:
- Dinner TheatreDashandCashDined on 5/8/2014My wife and I had a great time at the races with a window seat. The food was good and service was excellent. We enjoyed our time and had a fun and relaxed evening! We enjoyed the atmosphere and the races and we look forward to doing it again. Great Thursday night out! Try it yourself!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!CardinalsfanDined on 5/3/2014Our waitress was very personable and even knowledgeable about the horses. The reservation was flawless and we got a great table by the window. The food was good and plenty of food to split. Service got a little slow at the end, but that's understandable since every table in the house was full. Such a fun experience!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great on race day!!UPPERCUTDined on 5/3/2014Great food, service and view. ..only wished could had done better on the racesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth making an appointment.Dad4girlsDined on 4/27/2014I made an appt 6 weeks before the date of the race requesting a table where we could see the track through the big windows because I was taking kids to see the amazing races. We got there an hour early to check in because last year when we showed up on time our table had been given away. Anyways, so when we are escorted to our seat an hour early, we get out back at the very top against the back wall when there were plenty of searing down low. I expressed my compliant with the hostess who couldn't have cared less. A couple of other lady customers walked in and had the exact same thing happen to them only they had only made their appt a week ahead of time and got seated right next to us. After talking about it, 1 of the ladies got us moved.
- A good time by all at SilkshaveagoodtimeDined on 4/27/2014Silks is a very good setting for a large group get together. Great, friendly service by the staff, and the food is ok. However, the ability to go and come as you please, vist together, and the great view make for an enjoyable, relaxing, good time.Special Features:
- our experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/25/2014The food was fair. My husband's steak was over done on the outside. Our server did not come back to check and see if we needed anything. We had to get a pitcher and re-fill our own water. Had to hunt her down to get desert and our check.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.