3909 Park Drive
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762Neighborhood:
El Dorado Hills
CalifornianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.siennarestaurants.com/
- Phone: 9169419694x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Monday: 11:30am - 9:00pm
Tuesday: 11:30am - 9:30pm
Wednesday: 11:30am - 9:30pm
Thursday: 11:30am - 9:30pm
Friday: 11:30am - 10:30pm
Saturday: 11:30am - 10:30pm
Happy Hour: Monday - Friday 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Californian
- Executive Chef: Moses Hernandez
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Sienna's Chef Team is ready to create an innovative menu just for your guests. From deliciously simple elegance to lavish rare delicacies, Sienna can provide an array of options to satisfy every palate. Sienna also welcomes you with a dedicated Private Dining Team to take charge of every last detail and ensure your special event is a seamless success. From the time you reserve your special occasion with us until the final toast is made and your last guest departs, the Sienna Private Dining Team will cater to your every need. We offer state of the art audio/visual equipment & wi-fi.
- Private Party Facilities: Sienna offers indoor private dining for 10 to 40 people. Two outdoor patio's with gas fireplaces surrounded by lush greenery are available for private events with capacity for up to 150 guests. Sienna's outdoor patio's are a lovely setting for a wedding.
- Private Party Contact: Jordyn Phillips 9169419694x
- Entertainment: Live Music on the outdoor patio during the summer months.
- Special Events: Champagne Brunch Buffet served every Sunday from 10:00am until 2:00pm. Bottomless mimosas, made to order omelets, fresh baked goods, delicious traditional brunch items. $22.95/adults, $9.95/children 12 & under / *Holiday Brunches $34.95/adults, $17.95/children*
A word from Sienna
Sienna is a 9,500 square foot up scale-casual eatery, bar, restaurant & lounge located in El Dorado Hills. The cuisine is New American. Specialties that include fresh fish, hand-cut steaks, salads, pastas & a large selection of appetizers. The decor at Sienna is warm and inviting. Sienna boasts 4 fireplaces, two spacious outdoor patios, and a Chef's Table located in the expansive 3,500 sq ft kitchen. Experience the sensation of private dining at Sienna and treat your special guests to an unforgettable event for your next wedding, business gathering, milestone, family celebration, birthday, brunch, night out or any special occasion. Share with your closest friends, cherished family or esteemed colleagues a truly remarkable private dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerCalifornian
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Sienna reviews from OpenTable diners
121 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (74)romantic (55)great for outdoor dining (48)fit for foodies (48)neighborhood gem (44)great for brunch (39)good for groups (39)notable wine list (35)great for lunch (29)vibrant bar scene (19)hot spot (10)late-night find (8)scenic view (3)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Overall a great place to dineOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014The ambiance and service was very good, the food was delicious, however it was what I expected. Nothing was out of the ordinary on the menu. Overall this was a nice restaurant that I would visit again and the prices were fair.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Friday with Friends!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2014We loved sitting outside on the side patio and hearing the music around the corner. The wine was great and served at the correct temperature. We all enjoyed our food and the service was excellent. Our waitress is expecting her third kiddo and we wish her all the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two Times DinnerdeputydogDined on 8/27/2014We have eaten dinner here twice and really enjoyed it both times. The service is outstanding and the food is always fresh. I especially loved the prime rib French dip with fries. Yummy.Special Features:
- Great Spot for BrunchSteveHDined on 8/24/2014Beautiful restaurant with a patio made for hanging out, with tables, couches, and fireplace. Brunch was good. They had some nice choices, including eggs Benedict, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, pork loin with mashed potatoes. They have the usual problems with brunch buffets, and that is that some of the hot items change texture and/or continue to cook while steaming in the trays. Cold selection included great spinach salad, smoked salmon and fruit. Made to order omelet stations was the best thing going. A word of advice; order your omelet before getting the rest of your food. If you do it backwards, the stuff you've got on your plate will get cold while you wait. Unlimited mimosas included. All in all a nice experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/24/2014Excellent service and food. Love the bottomless mimosas. Can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Has the drought affected the menu?dinc60Dined on 8/24/2014We used to love Sienna for its weekend brunch. There were lots of varied dishes and a great selection of fruit, pastries and sides. Our last visit was a disappointment with the brunch choices limited and very ordinary. I hope they step it up again and offer a brunch that is commensurate with the price. Sienna gets one more chance to keep us.
- Kind of a let downEatoutalotDined on 8/23/2014Brought my wife here for a nice dinner out...she immediately got stares upon entering from older men at the bar.. that is to be expected however we got more comments as we were taken to our table and from the people sitting next to us. Definitely don't get that kind of attention everywhere we go there was something off about the clientele at this restaurant . Tables were way too close together we were seriously about 18 inches from the table next to us.. a little close for fine dining. Appetizers of spring rolls and risotto fritters were very good. Serrano chili martinis and white hall lane sauvignon blanc were also very good. Entrée of the Halibut was terrible. Very fishy and flavors were not very well thought out. Service was very bad.
- Good valueFoodieDined on 8/22/2014Although the food isn't going to amaze you the preparation, presentation and over all experience won't leave you feeling disappointed. The bar is very nice with a great wine list. The facility itself is very pretty and the ambiance is very enjoyable. The food was good but isn't in the same league as Hawks, Ella, Morton's, Mulvaneys, etc. the value is good however as their food isn't priced like the others either. I would recommend this restaurant if you are looking for a nice restaurant without the higher prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first choice for brunch in FolsomSteveWDined on 8/17/2014This was our first visit for the Sunday Brunch. Wonderful choice of entrees, many of which were bite-sized, and an assortment of side dishes, salads and desserts. Plus unlimited Mimosas! A good value for only $23/person. We were surprised at the large number of families with young children, so obviously the Brunch menu appeals to all ages.Special Features:
- Great dinnerSnoutyDined on 8/16/2014We had a wonderful dining experience at Sienna. We were seated in one of the back rooms which was great because it was quiet so we were able to talk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great experience at Siennar4danceDined on 8/16/2014I have been to Sienna's a few times and again th food was delicious. Each time I try something new there and without faili it is so good. The portions are just the right size. The wine list includes local wineries and wineries from all over. The service was spot on. If you want to relax and listen to music after dining this is the place as well.Special Features:
- great experience.ScrizzlyWoo1Dined on 8/10/2014My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our first dinner at Sienna. The food was excellent, beautifully presented, and the service was top notch. We also very much enjoyed the room, which was beautiful and very quiet. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- one time disappointmentLanguageofFoodDined on 8/9/2014Though we have had previous pleasures, this evening's presentations were all disappointing. Tough Calamari appetizer, the Sparkling Salmon was flavorless and lacked all character, and the braised short ribs were tough and dry, and basically unchewable. Very much a disappointment all around, which was too bad as we were celebrating a very special family occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME!luv2eatDined on 8/4/2014Great food and service... Fresh seafood and one of a kind preparations making it a unique eating experience. Friendly and knowledgeable servers. Scallop risotto and brie were AWESOME!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday Night Dinner for FourDougDined on 8/2/2014What can I say, Sienna is (almost) always on their game. We took friends for their first Sienna experience and I believe they enjoyed themselves as did my wife and I. We shared a booth, very private if perhaps a little tight (don't remember that from earlier visits but maybe I need to lose a couple pounds) and had a very pleasant and efficient server (Jarrod). Everyone enjoyed their wine and meal choices - my wife the Champagne Salmon and I the Scallop Risotto, and our guests the Skirt Steak and Scallop Risotto. The key lime pie and bread pudding were hits for dessert. Had we not had another engagement to attend, we would have moved to the patio for port and live music! Very pleasant evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding as alwaysAxelSDined on 7/29/2014Once more the Sienna was the place for a superb dinner. The service is excellent. All food in high quality. We will come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night Out!CaroleDined on 7/29/2014Enjoyed the delicious and attractive cocktails, Watermelon Basil Martini was unique and tasty. We each ordered the steak and the mahi mahi then shared, perfect meal and the service was friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 stars all aroundLoves2eatDined on 7/26/2014I've eaten at Sienna several times but my children live in San Francisco and Seattle and they had not tried it before. They were extremely impressed with the quality of the food, presentation, service and ambiance. One of the best restaurants around!Special Features:
- BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/20/2014Great food and service. Good selection. Serving area slightly cramped.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 47th yearKenZDined on 7/18/2014My wife and I celebrated our 47th wedding anniversary. Sienna was my choice that evening and it worked out perfect. The service was great and the food just as good. And we didn't have to spend our whole paycheck to get a great meal in a wonderful setting.Special Features:
- Good neighborhood restaurantTedinEDHVIPDined on 7/13/2014Good Happy Hour specials, decent wine list, full bar. Braised short ribs and sparkling salmon are our favorites.Special Features:
- first experienceyamiyummyDined on 7/11/2014nice ambiance in EDH food was decent but not spectacular. I had the filet, not so tender and my wife had the special ;sea bass. All in all a good dining experience Silas was quite busy, but a very engaging waiter. kudos to him!. We plan to attend the Caymus wine pairing meal for a second chance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarkDinnerDined on 7/9/2014We had a great time and the food was very good. I will be back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food / great servicejackeoDined on 7/9/2014great food / great service / wonderful bar / please don't change a thing I love the relaxed feel of this place – like a comfortable dining room in a friends home. I definitely would return to try more dishes. The soup was amazing as was the steak - Everyone loved the flat iron steak. Service was well-timed and friendly, wines were affordable."Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingfiddletoniansDined on 7/7/2014Sienna is a treat for us on special occassions. The staff was wonderful, the food delicious and the ambience was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/3/2014We LOVE Sienna. The food presentation is gorgeous and it tastes great, too. The red sangria was delicious even though it was a bit too pricey at $11 a glass. We arrived a bit early for our dinner reservations so we were going to have appetizers and drinks at the bar. By the time the bartender leisurely got around to serving us, it was one minute past happy hour and he would not honor us with the happy hour rates. This was extremely stingy since we spent $178 on dinner. We were very disappointed with the bar service and very elated with our dinner service. The bartender needs to get a heart or quit jabbing the jaw with his friends and wait on the customers in a more prompt manner.Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/30/2014My husband and enjoyed dining at Sienna for our Anniversary! The food and service were outstanding. We will be back!Special Features:
- Overall a good placedan0Dined on 6/28/2014I've been hearing about Sienna for a long time and decided to finally check it out. Overall it was good, although I was not terribly impressed with their Sienna Chicken. The flavors of all the ingredients didn't really seem to marry well with the fried chicken. I will still go back and try their other dishes though. Our server was well informed and attentive so that made up for a any downfalls.Special Features:
- TwylaDined on 6/26/2014My skirt steak was tough but my wife's Thai Mahi Mahi was delicious.Special Features:
- hawkeyeDined on 6/24/2014Wonderful server, great food, never felt rush, most enjoyableSpecial Features:
- An amazing chef's tableKristinDined on 6/21/2014We were so welcomed and well taken care of by the Sienna sous chef Joe and our waiter. It was an amazing meal with mind blowing wine pairings. I loved the private dining experience and the front row seat view of a working kitchen. It was an amazing meal. Thanks to Sirnna's staff for making our anniversary so very special!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Visitbb71VIPDined on 6/20/2014Had dinner with long time friends at Sienna suggested by an EDH resident. Wonderful Brie appetizer, black been and chorizo soup was very flavorful. All four of us enjoyed our entrees. Will visit again.Special Features:
- Outstanding!BubbaKonaDined on 6/16/2014Even though when we arrived at the reception desk for our 47th anniversary dinner and they did not have any record of our Open Table reservation, things went great. Our server, PATRICK was outstanding! Friendly, knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Everything that we ordered was outstanding and tasty. We had noted our anniversary when making the reservation... when we mentioned it to Patrick, he arranged for a very nice special desert for us! We will be returning soon!Special Features:
- Dining OutOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/15/2014We had a wonderful Fathers Day dinner. We always have a great evening at your place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- buffet disappointingtellitlikeitisDined on 6/15/2014Wecarrived at 12:45 pm with reservations. But the fruit, eggs and potatoes were empty. Now the fathers day buffet is expensive and I paid as much as the first people of the day and got gypped.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/15/2014Food was very good---Creme Brule French Toast, yummy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/14/2014We love Sienna. The service is always great, the staff goes out of their way to make us feel like special guests, even if it is just a weeknight and we have our kids with us. They often have these amazing wine dinners, where the chef pairs some really creative dishes with amazing wines. We have been here many times, and have always had a great experience.Special Features:
- One of our best mealsOrioooVIPDined on 6/14/2014Siena was on target last night. The Halibut melted in my mouth and the aioli was perfectly spiced. The brocoflower was a healthy, nice addition. My husband had the salmon and it was great too. We could not believe how on point they were last night. Good job. Makes me want to go back sooner than expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed lunchgrasshopperDined on 6/13/2014All of our lunches were very good. We ordered shrimp tacos and a burger. Only a couple a Vegetarian choices but they let my daughter order the vegetarian lasagna off the dinner menu and it was great.Special Features:
- Group LuncheonbridgebunchDined on 6/12/2014Our group meets once a month for lunch. We almost always pick a different restaurant that some of us haven't been to. The best vote a place can get is "when it's my turn, I'm bringing us back here." Between the 6 of us, we chose 4 different entrees and 3 different salads. Thumbs up to the coconut shrimp, their spinach/strawberry side salad, the chicken enchiladas and salmon. It's a beautiful restaurant, tastefully decorated with the tables set so that you don't feel crowded. The only drawback is there are steps to navigate to get to the front door. One of our members is handicapped so this was difficult although we were able to bring her in through a side door. The staff was most friendly and proficient.Special Features: