3909 Park Drive
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762Neighborhood:
El Dorado Hills
CalifornianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.siennarestaurants.com/
- Phone: (916) 941-9694
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Monday: 11:30am - 9:00pm
Tuesday: 11:30am - 9:30pm
Wednesday: 11:30am - 9:30pm
Thursday: 11:30am - 9:30pm
Friday: 11:30am - 10:30pm
Saturday: 11:30am - 10:30pm
Happy Hour: Monday - Friday 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Californian
- Executive Chef: Moses Hernandez
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Sienna's Chef Team is ready to create an innovative menu just for your guests. From deliciously simple elegance to lavish rare delicacies, Sienna can provide an array of options to satisfy every palate. Sienna also welcomes you with a dedicated Private Dining Team to take charge of every last detail and ensure your special event is a seamless success. From the time you reserve your special occasion with us until the final toast is made and your last guest departs, the Sienna Private Dining Team will cater to your every need. We offer state of the art audio/visual equipment & wi-fi.
- Private Party Facilities: Sienna offers indoor private dining for 10 to 40 people. Two outdoor patio's with gas fireplaces surrounded by lush greenery are available for private events with capacity for up to 150 guests. Sienna's outdoor patio's are a lovely setting for a wedding.
- Private Party Contact: Jordyn Phillips 9169419694x
- Entertainment: Live Music on the outdoor patio during the summer months.
- Special Events: Champagne Brunch Buffet served every Sunday from 10:00am until 2:00pm. Bottomless mimosas, made to order omelets, fresh baked goods, delicious traditional brunch items. $22.95/adults, $9.95/children 12 & under / *Holiday Brunches $34.95/adults, $17.95/children*
A word from Sienna
Sienna is a 9,500 square foot up scale-casual eatery, bar, restaurant & lounge located in El Dorado Hills. The cuisine is New American. Specialties that include fresh fish, hand-cut steaks, salads, pastas & a large selection of appetizers. The decor at Sienna is warm and inviting. Sienna boasts 4 fireplaces, two spacious outdoor patios, and a Chef's Table located in the expansive 3,500 sq ft kitchen. Experience the sensation of private dining at Sienna and treat your special guests to an unforgettable event for your next wedding, business gathering, milestone, family celebration, birthday, brunch, night out or any special occasion. Share with your closest friends, cherished family or esteemed colleagues a truly remarkable private dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerCalifornian
Sienna reviews from OpenTable diners
97 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (59)fit for foodies (49)romantic (44)neighborhood gem (43)good for groups (41)great for outdoor dining (38)great for brunch (30)great for lunch (27)notable wine list (25)vibrant bar scene (18)hot spot (12)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Excellent experience once again!BradianneDined on 11/22/2014After having a great anniversary dinner in October, we took some close friends to Sienna for their anniversary this month.(Nov) We requested the same server, Melissa, and she was still very charming and friendly. Our friends commented that they now knew why we requested Melissa again and agreed that she is excellent. The Ahi and coconut shrimp appetizers were very good along with our meals that were cooked to our liking. The Pot de creme finished the meal perfectly. All of the staff was very friendly and accommodating once again. We will return again soon as this is a real neighborhood gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best place in El Dorado HillsJrobDined on 11/17/2014We've been here for brunch & dinner on multiple occasions and they always provide the best service & food, wine & beer. We haven't been disappointed...they also take the time & take the extra step to go out of there way to make it the best visit especially if you let them know its a special occasion! They even followed up the next day to make sure we had a good time. We love this place!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Romantic!CaroleVIPDined on 11/5/2014Love going to Sienna and reserving on Open Table, then I get there and have my table by the fireplace. The food is beautiful and delicious! I appreciate the weekly “Fitness Special” with low calorie options but still delicious, had the mahi-mahi and vegetables. Also enjoy the bar and the ahi tuna appetizer - it is addicting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- William KennedyBeeKDined on 11/2/2014The blackened mahi mahi was especially good, waitress was helpful and friendly. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still one of the best places to eatbestbetDined on 11/1/2014We revisit Sienna about once a month and we always enjoy our experience. The food was great - well prepared, hot and very tasty. The Braised Short Rib was so tender it fell apart with little pressure from my fork. The baked brie appetizer is the best I have ever had anywhere. Key Lime Pie desert and the Crème Brule with Passion Fruit were both delightful.Special Features:
- Brad & DianneBradianneDined on 10/30/2014The Open Table reservation was a breeze. Sienna gave us the table we wanted and wished us a happy anniversary. Melissa, our server is great. She explained everything very clearly, was very prompt, offered us options and actually listened to us. She added to the experience to make the dinner event even better. The ahi tuna appetizer was perfect, our dinners great and dessert (Pot de creme) was excellent. We got a happy anniversary note written on the dessert plate. (nice touch) It was a very nice evening with no complaints. We will return when ever we can.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently AverageNorCalDanVIPDined on 10/27/2014Tried the $35 three course dinner with wine pairings. Chicken was dry and tasteless; the advertised Ahi appetizer was n/a. "Premium" wines were $10 bottles at best. Service was ridiculously slow for a night where half the tables were empty.
- FANTASTIC MONDAY NITE FAREfiddletoniansDined on 10/27/2014We took friends to Sienna for their joint birthday celebration. They had never been to Sienna before and enjoyed it very much. Three out of the 4 had the special Wine paring with dinner and loved it. Not being a wine drinker I enjoyed my usual Scallops and Risotto, yum!!! We'll be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frequent DinerFirstTimeDinerDined on 10/26/2014We dine at Sienna often and have always found the food and wait staff to be very good...it is our go to place for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sienna Rocks!FoodieDined on 10/25/2014I took my girlfriend here because a review on Urbanspoon. The ambiance was comforting with the fireplace roaring and an awesome wine list. Our server did an excellent job explaining the specials and providing excellent customer service. The live music blended well with the surroundings and enhanced the atmosphere. The food was delicious and the portions were filling. We had a very romantic experience and will return soon.Special Features:
- Good food, but...Idaho2OCVIPDined on 10/14/2014The 3 of us were seated quickly, but the waited 15 minutes to get our drinks ordered. The server didn't know what beer was on tap and had to come back to retake our order because some weren't in stock. The food was really good, but our server was continually slow, took 15-20 minutes to get the 1st bottle of wine we ordered. I normally tip really well, 20-25%, but this was the first time in a really long time I tipped less than 10%.
- Great Find.BoxterVIPDined on 10/12/2014We have been to Sienna several times and haven't been disappointed. We like to eat early to avoid noisy crowds, so it was perfect for us. Wait staff was attentive without being annoying, and most importantly the food was very good. We had the skirt steak and the short ribs, both delicious. We'll be back when we're in town.
- Great Dining ExperienceAnodyzedDined on 10/11/2014The food was wonderful and the service was very good. They even had a Light and Fit option that was 433 calories, flavorful and filling.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinning ExperienceCarolDined on 10/9/2014Took my sister to Sienna for her birthday. The cocktail lounge has great mixed drinks; service has good and the dinner was wonderful. There is no acknowledgement of having a birthday which was not a big deal since she probably didn't care anyway.Special Features:
- great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014Had really friendly service and it was a very nice dinning environment. We got the food within a reasonable amount of time and all the food was great. The only thing that was not great was the key lime pie. It was very very tart almost to tart to not wanna eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buona Sera, SiennaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/8/2014Lovely ambiance - upscale and relaxing. Excellent, attentive service and delicious food. I thoroughly enjoyed my sea bass cioppino from the seasonal menu. Exquisite preparation an just the right amount...was not "over served". Delightful dessert of donut holes with 3 dipping sauces - great tastes and plenty for 2 to share. (The donuts were a bit gluey in the middle, but just right crispiness on the outside) Sienna is a definite "will return and will recommend"!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bnnbVIPDined on 10/7/2014Great looking restaurant. Unfortunately one can not say the same for the food. Appetizers are good but the main course food is third rate. Obviously trying to keep costs down inconsistent. The best thing on menu is Cheese burger. But ordered rare and got well. If you are going out for great food look somewhere else. If only ambiance is your concern then this is your place.Special Features:
- Great lunchEatswellDined on 10/3/2014I had two guests from San Francisco at lunch. We had a lovely, relaxed lunch. All three of us found the food delicious. One guest had a particularly great red wine. Service was impeccable. The hostess took my credit card to give to the waiter so there could be no quibbling over who would pay! They handled this transaction gracefully and quietly. Very nice.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2014I thought the food was very expensive and bland. The service was inattentive (had to flag the waitress to get a refill on my drink). I have been here many times for lunch and it is usually pretty good... this time went for dinner and was disappointed.
- Brunch Versus DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/21/2014I really enjoy Sienna. I have dined there many times. The service has always been excellent. The brunch, however, was an extreme disappointment. The selection was poor and the quality was not the same as dinner. The selection was crammed into the back room and I felt like I was dining in a concierge lounge at a hotel. Brunch was very disappointing and rather expensive for the quality and small selection.
- I love Sienna!DLS59Dined on 9/15/2014Sienna might be my overall favorite restaurant, period. Great ambiance, excellent food and service, extensive quality wine list, a good bar and a varied and interesting menu. It doesn't get better than Sienna, in my opinion. The Winemaker dinners are special!Special Features:
- Always great serviceCaroleVIPDined on 9/14/2014We often visit Sienna for brunch and now the staff recognizes us too, delicious omelette options, love the endless mimosas and fabulous coffee!Special Features:
- Great food, great service.0101010101010101ABCDined on 9/8/2014We went to Siena for the first time on our anniversary. The waiter was engaging and polite. The food was great! We went late so it was wonderfully quiet. I let the restaurant know it was our anniversary. They bought us dessert. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Getting back to Great.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/7/2014We've enjoyed many Sunday brunches at Sienna and we thought they were slipping a bit with the quality of the food selections. We were back on the 7th of September and thought there was a noticeable improvement on the food quality. We mentioned this to the manager and she commented that there has recently been a strong effort to get back to the quality that this brunch offered in the past. Looking forward to coming back soon! Service was great even though it was quite busy.Special Features:
- Overall a great place to dineFor1the1love1of1foodDined on 8/30/2014The ambiance and service was very good, the food was delicious, however it was what I expected. Nothing was out of the ordinary on the menu. Overall this was a nice restaurant that I would visit again and the prices were fair.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Friday with Friends!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2014We loved sitting outside on the side patio and hearing the music around the corner. The wine was great and served at the correct temperature. We all enjoyed our food and the service was excellent. Our waitress is expecting her third kiddo and we wish her all the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two Times DinnerdeputydogDined on 8/27/2014We have eaten dinner here twice and really enjoyed it both times. The service is outstanding and the food is always fresh. I especially loved the prime rib French dip with fries. Yummy.Special Features:
- Great Spot for BrunchSteveHDined on 8/24/2014Beautiful restaurant with a patio made for hanging out, with tables, couches, and fireplace. Brunch was good. They had some nice choices, including eggs Benedict, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, pork loin with mashed potatoes. They have the usual problems with brunch buffets, and that is that some of the hot items change texture and/or continue to cook while steaming in the trays. Cold selection included great spinach salad, smoked salmon and fruit. Made to order omelet stations was the best thing going. A word of advice; order your omelet before getting the rest of your food. If you do it backwards, the stuff you've got on your plate will get cold while you wait. Unlimited mimosas included. All in all a nice experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/24/2014Excellent service and food. Love the bottomless mimosas. Can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Has the drought affected the menu?dinc60Dined on 8/24/2014We used to love Sienna for its weekend brunch. There were lots of varied dishes and a great selection of fruit, pastries and sides. Our last visit was a disappointment with the brunch choices limited and very ordinary. I hope they step it up again and offer a brunch that is commensurate with the price. Sienna gets one more chance to keep us.
- Kind of a let downEatoutalotDined on 8/23/2014Brought my wife here for a nice dinner out...she immediately got stares upon entering from older men at the bar.. that is to be expected however we got more comments as we were taken to our table and from the people sitting next to us. Definitely don't get that kind of attention everywhere we go there was something off about the clientele at this restaurant . Tables were way too close together we were seriously about 18 inches from the table next to us.. a little close for fine dining. Appetizers of spring rolls and risotto fritters were very good. Serrano chili martinis and white hall lane sauvignon blanc were also very good. Entrée of the Halibut was terrible. Very fishy and flavors were not very well thought out. Service was very bad.
- Good valueFoodieDined on 8/22/2014Although the food isn't going to amaze you the preparation, presentation and over all experience won't leave you feeling disappointed. The bar is very nice with a great wine list. The facility itself is very pretty and the ambiance is very enjoyable. The food was good but isn't in the same league as Hawks, Ella, Morton's, Mulvaneys, etc. the value is good however as their food isn't priced like the others either. I would recommend this restaurant if you are looking for a nice restaurant without the higher prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first choice for brunch in FolsomSteveWVIPDined on 8/17/2014This was our first visit for the Sunday Brunch. Wonderful choice of entrees, many of which were bite-sized, and an assortment of side dishes, salads and desserts. Plus unlimited Mimosas! A good value for only $23/person. We were surprised at the large number of families with young children, so obviously the Brunch menu appeals to all ages.Special Features:
- Great dinnerSnoutyDined on 8/16/2014We had a wonderful dining experience at Sienna. We were seated in one of the back rooms which was great because it was quiet so we were able to talk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great experience at Siennar4danceDined on 8/16/2014I have been to Sienna's a few times and again th food was delicious. Each time I try something new there and without faili it is so good. The portions are just the right size. The wine list includes local wineries and wineries from all over. The service was spot on. If you want to relax and listen to music after dining this is the place as well.Special Features:
- great experience.ScrizzlyWoo1Dined on 8/10/2014My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our first dinner at Sienna. The food was excellent, beautifully presented, and the service was top notch. We also very much enjoyed the room, which was beautiful and very quiet. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- one time disappointmentLanguageofFoodDined on 8/9/2014Though we have had previous pleasures, this evening's presentations were all disappointing. Tough Calamari appetizer, the Sparkling Salmon was flavorless and lacked all character, and the braised short ribs were tough and dry, and basically unchewable. Very much a disappointment all around, which was too bad as we were celebrating a very special family occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME!luv2eatDined on 8/4/2014Great food and service... Fresh seafood and one of a kind preparations making it a unique eating experience. Friendly and knowledgeable servers. Scallop risotto and brie were AWESOME!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday Night Dinner for FourDougVIPDined on 8/2/2014What can I say, Sienna is (almost) always on their game. We took friends for their first Sienna experience and I believe they enjoyed themselves as did my wife and I. We shared a booth, very private if perhaps a little tight (don't remember that from earlier visits but maybe I need to lose a couple pounds) and had a very pleasant and efficient server (Jarrod). Everyone enjoyed their wine and meal choices - my wife the Champagne Salmon and I the Scallop Risotto, and our guests the Skirt Steak and Scallop Risotto. The key lime pie and bread pudding were hits for dessert. Had we not had another engagement to attend, we would have moved to the patio for port and live music! Very pleasant evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 856 reviews are from the Sienna reviews archive.
- Outstanding as alwaysAxelSDined on 7/29/2014Once more the Sienna was the place for a superb dinner. The service is excellent. All food in high quality. We will come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.