17 Steeple St.
Cape Cod, Mashpee, MA 02649Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.siena.us/
- Phone: 5084775929
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Cafe Menu: Daily: 3:00pm - 4:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Nicholas Jankowski
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our private upstairs dining room is perfect for all occasions. Join us for your special event and we promise to make it a day you will remember. Special event menus available.
- Private Party Contact: Megan Laverty 5084775929
A word from Siena Restaurant
In any Italian town you'll find there's one restaurant where everyone gathers to eat and socialize. It's the name that comes to mind when going out is suggested, and has a menu with both familiar favorites and exceptional specials that you'll love to try. It is the place you can proudly bring guests for an evening of great food, great wine and great people. With this same Italian spirit, Siena in Mashpee Commons is a place where everyone can vivere bene, mangiare bene, socializare; live well, eat well, be social.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Siena Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Mashpee ›
Siena Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
87 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (50)neighborhood gem (32)fit for foodies (28)good for groups (23)great for lunch (20)special occasion (19)notable wine list (16)romantic (12)hot spot (10)kid-friendly (10)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (4)great for brunch (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Never DisappointedGoodie2ShoesDined on 10/15/2014Once again we enjoyed a delicious prix fixe dinner at Siena that was presented beautifully and was seasoned to delight the palate. We also took advantage of the reasonably priced wine pairings that accompanied each course, a more than adequate pour I might add. The baked cod dinner was the hit of the night. Crispy cooked on the outside; juicy and flaky on the inside. If you haven't eaten at Siena, your missing out of an excellent dining experience.Special Features:
- Consistently satisfying!DrMarcDined on 10/12/2014We've been going to Siena since it opened years ago. For the last couple of years the quality built on its previous good food and service with a varied menu expanded and improved. Now it's one of our top choices on the Cape!Special Features:
- first visitlalaDined on 10/11/2014our first time dining here but we will certainly be back. Not only was the service excellent, the food was as well. We each ordered the smaller portion and had some left over.Special Features:
- Wonderful night with great foodLew59Dined on 10/8/2014Pizza margarita,salads veal picante,and balinases were perfect service exact and wine list impeccableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor quality control, worse serviceGoodeeDined on 10/4/2014They forgot about service....never offered more water, coffee, etc. kept on clearing dishes in middle of eating as if to hurry us up. Pasta overlooked, sausage undercooked lemon sorbet showed signs of refreezing
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/30/2014This restaurant is too noisy. We have eaten there a couple of times and the noise spoils it for us. The portions were small. My friend ordered lasagna and the size of it was a joke. The waitress was not very attentive. She was busy socializing with another table and didn't bring some things we ordered. And it was very expensive. I will not be going back again. By the way, this is exactly what it was like with the last owners.
- not one of our best visits24flowersVIPDined on 9/16/2014good and attentive service but little value for evening offerings. Ordered 1/2 portions but they were truly miniscule for the amount charged. Three of the diners were not too happy !
- Paul's review - 13 Sept 14pabwindmillsDined on 9/13/2014My wife and I went here for our 32nd anniversary. We had been to Siena many times before and this time was just as good. Irene was our waitress, and I would recommend her to anyone - a really friendly, great waitress. Dinner was excellent, and the Silver Oak Cabernet we got with our dinner was outstanding! Although we had planned to go to Siena, the surprise was that our younger daughter gave us the dinner was an anniversary gift! Looking forward to going again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mipjanDined on 9/13/2014not too happy see below why do I have to continue the review???? The food was good, the noise level horrible, the placement of diners in close proximity to each other is very unfortunate. More booths is my answer to the problem. The noise level is not energetic it is annoying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply ExcellentrpvaryVIPDined on 9/12/2014My girlfriend and I decided to go out to dinner at the last minute so we decided on Siena. Neither of us had dined there before. What a nice surprise! Clearly this is a popular spot as the place was full and very energetic. The food is creative and they give you options on many dishes for a small and large dinner plate. The wine is also very affordable with a great selection. They allowed us to split a wonderful salad with green apples, figs, and pistachios and then each of us had a small dinner plate portion. One dish was the winter squash tortellacci and one was the farfalle pasta with kale and sausage - simply excellent as was the tirimisu we shared for dessert. Siena is an outstanding restaurant that won't break the bank.Special Features:
- Wonderful Evening!DrMarcDined on 9/12/2014Siena never fails to come through! The restaurant has a solid menu, with very high quality Italian specialties, steaks and seafood, and pasta. Their drinks are well made, the food consistently excellent, and the service top notch. We've been going there for years - ever since they started - and keep coming back for good reason. There are many restaurant choices on the Cape, especially in the Falmouth - Mashpee area, and Siena is on top!Special Features:
- great mealJerryfromMVDined on 9/6/2014We eat at Siena several times a year and are never disappointed. Great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experience.JaniceDined on 9/6/2014We have been to Siena several times. Have never been disappointed. We just have one negative comment. My husband ordered a pizza which was very good but he could not finish it and he only ate 1/4 of it. We requested it to be boxed, however, the pizza was not put in a box. The slices were piled up on top of each other and wrapped in aluminum foil. All the slices stuck together and the toppings were half on and half off. The last time we had pizza to take home, it was put in a flat box which is usually the case. We were not happy about the kind of packaging that we received.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for outdoor diningToughtopleaseVIPDined on 9/4/2014The food here is good and the prices reasonable but I find the menu rather limited. But I will eat almost anywhere to be able to eat outdoors!Special Features:
- Sienaab11Dined on 9/3/2014This was our first Siena experience. It will certainly NOT be our last. The food was delicious; servings were huge; our waitress was terrific. We had enough left over for 4 meals! Great value!Special Features:
- SienaOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/30/2014price high for food, wine price good but only fair quality wines, convenient to movie theater and shoppingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsbostrav59Dined on 8/28/2014A great combination of italian, pizza, and seafood. All prepared well in a convivial atmosphere. The lemon ricotta cake with walnuts was especially memorable, and the outdoor patio is very relaxing. I also liked the pizza with prosciutto.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Capecod5Dined on 8/28/2014I recently when to Siena with 4 other friends. All of our dinners where outstanding.,,We want to go back shortly as everyone wants to get he Cod with Dill cream sauce that I had...great experience...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not like it used to beMar64VIPDined on 8/25/2014We have eaten here many times. The food has become lack luster and mundane. I ordered grilled salmon on a ceasar salad. The portion of salmon was small and the ceasar salad was not notable. My friends had chicken parm and eggplant parm. Neither were special. We had to ask the waitress where our meals were as 25 minutes went by without food. About 5 minutes after we were served our main course the waitress offered us grated cheese. We did receive delcious, warm bread on our table a few minutes after we ordered food.Special Features:
- Very good food and saladsdiningcapeDined on 8/24/2014The pizza and salad were both very good. Small order of Eggplant parmesan was a generous portion. The way the serve the wine is very fair and you get a little more for your money.Special Features:
- lovetoeatoutDined on 8/22/2014Great food - server Jenna was awesome - been here many times - will be back soon - love it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodTiamahtDined on 8/21/2014We have been to Siena many times, and we were not disappointed this time, either!Special Features:
- Overrated!Buonappetito1Dined on 8/21/2014My family went to Siena's because our daughter is named after that Italian city. Made a reservation and was seated inside although there were tables available outside which was our preference! We were seated immediately upon arrival, however, we were not served our dinner for an hour after our arrival. Inside the restaurant it was way too loud. The waitress, and the hostess, we're not very accommodating nor caring when being seated and when inquiring on the status of our meals. We vacation in Falmouth every summer and this year we finally decided to make a reservation and bring our children there; sadly this will probably be our only visit; although the food was excellent, the atmosphere, service and staff would keep us from returning.Special Features:
- Siena a great find!CiciDined on 8/20/2014We had an early dinner at Sienna (6:00 pm) and it was already fairly busy. All employees were bustling and sharing the load of guests. The PEI mussels were delicious. Bread served with garlic oil was the tasty.Special Features:
- great food!JoalDined on 8/16/2014The food is prepared very well..portions are perfect size and cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love ItBobEats2014Dined on 8/9/2014We always hit a few times on vacation. Meghan and team run a tight ship, consistent great food AND great service which in my opinion is extremely rare on the cape.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always deliciousCapefoodiesVIPDined on 8/6/2014Open table is the way to go. The restaurant always is ready for my party. The waitstaff is excellent and so is the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StarlightDined on 7/31/2014Paige our waitress was great. Had a reservation but it was over 3/4 hour to be seated. They gave us complimentary appetizers due to our long wait. Everyone very friendly. Sat outside on a georgics night. They called me ahead of time to inquire about wanting an outside table. I said Yes and they promised to set aside a table for 8. They did not. Finally one of my party suggested they out 2 tables of four together. They did!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodietoo516Dined on 7/31/2014My friends and I had dinner before going to a play. We had the Greek Salad pizza that was delicious. Nearby, was a musical combo on the corner playing big band songs - quite an added treat! I would recommend Siena to others for the food selections and we enjoyed our outdoor dining experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2014Had a reservation and they sat us right away. The waitress was attentive until the dinning room started to fill up and then she ignored us for most of the evening. I had to get her attention every time she walked by the table. I had the mussels and they were very good. Mediterranean salad also looked very good. Kids had a cheese pizza, which I don't think is their specialty (pizza at other tables looked more interesting). $5 drink specials were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go elsewhere!DmfloVIPDined on 7/24/2014Recently, my husband and I and another couple visited Sienna. The restaurant was 3/4 occupied. The first table they seated us at was so noisy we had to ask to be moved. Since they are known for pizza we decided to order a couple. We were told that it would be well over an hour wait. So three of us ordered steak tips and my husband ordered the chicken special. The waitress returned and told us there was no more chicken left. By this time I don't even remember what he finally ordered. Only two of us ever got the steak tips and that's probably good because it would have been easier to eat the bottom of our shoes. We never got our second round of drinks. It was a fiasco! They did comp our bill, but we would rather have had a good meal.
- Excellent food and service!Gr8tDined on 7/24/2014It's our annually summer outing when we visit the Cape.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceF00dieDined on 7/17/2014The service was great! And the food was excellent. Great vibe from the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- summer season diningCapeCodSandyDined on 7/16/2014We enjoy Sienna's all year round. We live on Cape Cod year round and enjoy the off-season dining experience much more than the busy summer season. The food we ordered was good....not great....but good. Our server, Paige, was super.....attentive, friendly and engaging. The noise level in the restaurant was at "peak" level. I think that in the future, I will visit this restaurant during the off season when the atmosphere is more to my taste. Tables are too close together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceLivewellDined on 7/16/2014Enjoyed our time at this very busy Mashpee restaurant. The salad list has been updated since we were here last. The hostess I think her name was Alyssa got us seated right away. Charley welcomed us right away. From here it took some to to choose from the exciting menu. Charley made sure we had a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch with the girls...MLBKDined on 7/14/2014Met some girlfriends for lunch before a planned movie date. Great place to go with a terrific menu. We enjoyed great salads and pizza. I have to admit some refreshing white wine was also part of our menu. Our table was available immediately upon arrival with our choice of being seated outside or inside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I nice place to eat OK food.MikeTrapDined on 7/13/2014We sat outside which was nice. Service was good. Food was meh. So don't go for the food, go for the other stuff.Special Features:
- SienaJackDined on 7/10/2014The service was great. The waitress was attentive and anticipated our needs.mm The food was very tasty. We started with bruschetta and had pizza and steak. All of it was delicious. The noise level was good. You didn't need to raise your voice in order to be heard.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved lunchCapefoodiesVIPDined on 7/10/2014Had a delicious special burger. Fries perfect. Hubby had steak and cheese. Loved it. Our first lunch. Usually we do dinner. Always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BobBobEats2014Dined on 7/8/2014Always great, team does an excellent job. Only resturant we hit numerous times on vacation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.