17 Steeple St.
Cape Cod, Mashpee, MA 02649Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.siena.us/
- Phone: (508) 477-5929
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Cafe Menu: Daily: 3:00pm - 4:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Nicholas Jankowski
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our private upstairs dining room is perfect for all occasions. Join us for your special event and we promise to make it a day you will remember. Special event menus available.
- Private Party Contact: Megan Laverty 5084775929
A word from Siena Restaurant
In any Italian town you'll find there's one restaurant where everyone gathers to eat and socialize. It's the name that comes to mind when going out is suggested, and has a menu with both familiar favorites and exceptional specials that you'll love to try. It is the place you can proudly bring guests for an evening of great food, great wine and great people. With this same Italian spirit, Siena in Mashpee Commons is a place where everyone can vivere bene, mangiare bene, socializare; live well, eat well, be social.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Siena Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Mashpee ›
Siena Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
66 reviews since August 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (28)great for outdoor dining (27)fit for foodies (27)good for groups (22)special occasion (18)great for lunch (13)notable wine list (13)kid-friendly (12)hot spot (11)romantic (10)vibrant bar scene (7)late-night find (6)great for brunch (1)Show More
- summer season diningCapeCodSandyDined on 7/16/2014We enjoy Sienna's all year round. We live on Cape Cod year round and enjoy the off-season dining experience much more than the busy summer season. The food we ordered was good....not great....but good. Our server, Paige, was super.....attentive, friendly and engaging. The noise level in the restaurant was at "peak" level. I think that in the future, I will visit this restaurant during the off season when the atmosphere is more to my taste. Tables are too close together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceLivewellDined on 7/16/2014Enjoyed our time at this very busy Mashpee restaurant. The salad list has been updated since we were here last. The hostess I think her name was Alyssa got us seated right away. Charley welcomed us right away. From here it took some to to choose from the exciting menu. Charley made sure we had a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch with the girls...MLBKDined on 7/14/2014Met some girlfriends for lunch before a planned movie date. Great place to go with a terrific menu. We enjoyed great salads and pizza. I have to admit some refreshing white wine was also part of our menu. Our table was available immediately upon arrival with our choice of being seated outside or inside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I nice place to eat OK food.MikeTrapDined on 7/13/2014We sat outside which was nice. Service was good. Food was meh. So don't go for the food, go for the other stuff.Special Features:
- SienaJackDined on 7/10/2014The service was great. The waitress was attentive and anticipated our needs.mm The food was very tasty. We started with bruschetta and had pizza and steak. All of it was delicious. The noise level was good. You didn't need to raise your voice in order to be heard.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved lunchCapefoodiesVIPDined on 7/10/2014Had a delicious special burger. Fries perfect. Hubby had steak and cheese. Loved it. Our first lunch. Usually we do dinner. Always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BobBobEats2014Dined on 7/8/2014Always great, team does an excellent job. Only resturant we hit numerous times on vacation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sienna rocks againJimthefoodieDined on 7/5/2014My wife and I frequent Siena and always have a great time and great food, this time was no exception. We were greeted by friendly hostesses and asked if we wanted to sit indoors or outside, we chose outside as it was a beautiful evening. Our Server Alex was wonderful. She was friendly, courteous and new the menu very well. I won;t go inot all the foods we had but every thing was excellent including the drinks. We will be back agian this summer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- .Good food but very noisy.Bigal1936111Dined on 6/28/2014Very good food. Presented well, however extreemly noisySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful local restaurant!CapeCodSteveDined on 6/25/2014Sienna is a great restaurant located in the vibrant Mashpee Commons. They offer casual indoor or outdoor dining. Choose from a signature pizza to a authentic Italian dish. Their fresh bread and oil is sure to please. As regular customers, we easily rate Sienna, 4.5 out of 5 stars!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SailorJerryfromMVDined on 6/25/2014We love Siena and eat there every time we are in Mashpee. The food is outstanding.Special Features:
- Late pm disappointment for dinnerCCREVIEW2014Dined on 6/20/20149pm reservations. Food was ok but the service was horrible and very slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovetoeatoutVIPDined on 6/20/2014Delicious meal as usual - veal piccata and chicken Marsala - everything came out perfect - superb service from Julie - enjoyed dining outside - one of our favorite restaurants - can't wait to go back - highly recommend!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love it hereCapefoodiesVIPDined on 6/14/2014Great food and staff. Always have a table ready when we use open table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls night outMenhlyDined on 6/13/2014We had 4 ladies in our party, we went for dinner- decided against ordering meals and ordered appetizers instead. It was amazing! The crab cakes, mussels, and calamari were excellent as was the bruschetta. We had an amazing waiter named Charlie, who was an excellent waiter and was always quick to get us anything we asked for. The restaurant is very noisy at dinner time, if you are going and want quiet, go after 8:30. Regardless, it was an excellent night out- with no kids or husbands!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth TryingDJH67Dined on 6/10/2014The food is good, service ok, a little pricey now that all the off season specials have ended. The choice of two sizes for the pasta dishes is good, especially if you like an appetizer and salad. Still a bit noisy even when not crowded. Haven't tried the patio yet this season, but looking forward to sit outside weather. Very crowded in summer,reservation definitely needed. Have been many times and will go back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- SienaOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/7/2014Food and service were very good. Would recommend it for Italian restaurant dining. The only problem is that it is very loud. In the review "stars" it is listed as "energetic", but that is totally inaccurate - it's just very noisy and loud. Wouldn't be good for older people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightdatenightwithhubbyDined on 6/6/2014I don't know if I would go back unless I have another Groupon. The food was good but very expensive. The presentation of the food was great but lacking taste.Special Features:
- Dinner with friendsCCTGDined on 5/30/2014We had never been to Siena before. We all enjoyed our entrees. There are 2 portion sizes available for most things. One of the group ordered the smaller size and didn't have quite enough, but she also didn't have an appetizer. I did have an appetizer and I couldn't finish my full size meal. You need to decide how hungry you really are, but there is always a doggie bag option too. We all agreed we would return to Siena another time. It's a nice central location to meet friends from different areas of the Cape.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eggplant Parm?Hfvoigt3Dined on 5/28/2014I loved my short-rib ravioli - a special of the night, however, my wife was disappointed in the Eggplant Parm dinner she received. This version of the Italian Classic was essential circles of fried eggplant in a sparse offering of tomato sauce. There was little cheese and little integration of the ingredients. My wife loves eggplant Parm, but this dish left her wanting more... Service was excellent from a new waitstaff trainee. We will return for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly Recommend!bobbyjonesDined on 5/25/2014I've been eating at Siena for over 6 years now and have never been disappointed. One of the best and most reasonably priced wine lists I've ever seen. Always excellent service, high quality food, and great drinks. I recommend sitting the front room or out on the patio for the best experience.Special Features:
- Terrific EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/24/2014It was a busy Saturday night of Memorial Day Weekend. Seated in the front of the restaurant where the energy was great. Had read that it could be noisy, but we had no problems at all. We started with Calamari and Shrimp Scampi as appetizers and they were delicious, hot and cooked perfectly. For dinner, we shared pizza and the caesar salad and both were terrific. Dessert was the tiramisu which was also delicious. RJ was our server and he was outstanding, friendly and extremely efficient. Hadn't been to Siena in a very long time and will definitely go back. We saw lots of dinners go by and there are many more we would like to try!
- Where were the white tablecloths?DelightfulDined on 5/18/2014The photos on line show white tablecloths on the table with flowers.-There was no tablecloths on this evening nor do we remember any flowers to speak of. Our family only dines out in the evening with a table cloth. Had we known, we would not have gone however they falsely show pictures in their on line website. We were seated in what appeared as the only round table accommodating five persons. The wooden table was tilted on all sides. Every single person had their silverware fall off the table multiple times throughout the dining experience. The staff was pleasant and presented our 87 year old birthday guest a complementary crème Brulee. He absolutely loved the attention.Special Features:
- CapeCodTownieFoodieDined on 5/18/2014We dined as a group and ate off the restaurant week menu. This was our first ever experience at Siena. We loved the bread and jazzed up olive oil dip. None of us cared for the chicken wing starter, strange flavor. My dad said the Caesar salad was the best he'd ever had and I loved my spinach salad- it had a great flavor combination with pears on top and bacon in the dressing (however it was a bit heavy on the oily dressing). I had steak tips, I'm so glad the sauce was served on the side because I hated it, it was nothing like I anticipated. The steak tips however had a great flavor without sauce but were overcooked. My boyfriend had the chicken parm and I wished I ordered it- it was amazing! Definitely order the Tiramisu for dessert :)Special Features:
- AlanDined on 5/16/2014We were seatred upstairs which does not have the same "fun" feeling as the main level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- decline in food and serviceJustOKDined on 5/16/2014My husband and I have been enthusiastic diners at Siena for many years. In past year we have noticed decline in the quality of food and service. The menu is inconsistent. Lunches seem to be better than dinners for service and food but still does not match what it used to be. Due to the inconsistency, I could not recommend. Other restaurants in the area, such as, Crisp are better for us at this time.Special Features:
- Good foodtmszDined on 5/15/2014Siena was very crowded with some very upset children when we arrived for our 6:15 PM reservation. We were tucked into a corner with the sun in our eyes, we finally adjusted the shade ourselves. We had the 5.00 drink special. Dinner consisted of very generous appetizers and half salads. The service was a bit slow, but when the food arrived, it was perfect. We are enjoying Siena now because once it is summer, you can't get near the place because of the summer people. I can't say enough about the grilled artichokes, food of the gods.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/15/2014Food was excellent & I love that YouTube the option of a small or large size. I can't imagine how big the large is because the small was a perfect size. I guess if you want leftovers you could order the largeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Siena reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/14/2014The quality of the food was very good. The reason it lost a star was because in came out lukewarm. Service was training (so it also lost a star). Way too noisy.
- Great DiningJerryfromMVDined on 5/14/2014We loved the food, the atmosphere is great, and we are never disappointed. Siena is our favorite stop when we visit the mainland.Special Features:
- Restaurant Week Dining Experience24theroadDined on 5/12/2014Decor:simple, red-yellow color scheme, pleasant,window views, booths and tables. A variety of choice offerings for a 4 course prix fix dinner: Appetizer, salad,entree, and dessert ($25) with wine pairings (add $12). Italian nachos deliciously cheesy, calamari cripsy,spiced and not greasy. Very large casesar salad with choice of white or black anchovy. Roasted salmon, and bourbon beef tips both well prepared with tasty flavors. Desserts elegant: maple walnut bread pudding and a flour less chocolate cake and mouse combo. Wine tasting selections were perfect with food offerings. There was no slight in the portions for restaurant week. Food preparation was excellent while our servers were friendly and attentive. Will be returning to Siena.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NoiseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014The noise level has gotten better but they still need more sound deadening panels on the ceilings. It's hard to talk to your companion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousBfoodieDined on 5/10/2014Portions are large, but delicious. Server was kind and knowledgable. Diverse, from pizzas to veal dishes so great for a bite with friends or a date with the hubby. Prices reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentGreatnightoutDined on 5/9/2014Once again Siena did not disappoint! Excellent food and service!Special Features:
- Noise levelenjoyeatingoutVIPDined on 5/9/2014This was our third or fourth time at this restaurant over the last few years. Each time we hesitate to go because we find the noise level to be so high.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerLinkDined on 5/3/20145:30 reservations, place filled up fast and was very loud. Our server was very friendly and helpful. Split the Beet, orange, goat cheese salad was great, and the stuffed pepper, which would have been really good had it any seasoning. I got the smaller portion of veal saltimbocca, which was very good and just the right size, the linguini was done properly but absolutely no flavor from the "pan juices" . My husband had a boneless ribeye cooked rare as requested, but no seasonings. Had a great bottle of Malbec with dinner and the trio of gelato for dessert, which was good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top notch as usualCapelocalDined on 4/27/2014I dine at Siena often and as usual it was superb.. The atmosphere was lively, the service terrific and the food was outstanding.. I had the lambshank, tender and fall of the bone and my husband had the cioppino which he loved. My kids aged 9 and 12 had lots to choose from and each had an easy time picking from the wide variety.. Without a doubt pick Siena!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placejp22Dined on 4/26/2014Sienna is a great place to go on a casual Saturday night for a good meal and a fun place to be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good mealPickyeaterVIPDined on 4/24/2014We both had salads for entrees and thought everything tasted great but that the portions were a little bit small.
- lovetoeatoutVIPDined on 4/23/2014meal was absolutely delish as usual - ordered veal piccata - was so soft and cooked perfectly - hubby got chicken marsala - that also was so good - the caesar salad was superb with plenty of anchovies - love coming to this restaurant - never have a bad meal - quality food - very nice wine list and the bread is always fresh - very friendly service - would definitely recommend!