Siena at The Courtyard
333 D Perry Street
Castle Rock, CO 80104Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Siena at The Courtyard
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sienacr.com/
- Phone: 3036882622
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday:11:30am to 2:00pm, Saturday: 11:30am to 2:30pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 8:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Dennis Corwin
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our private dining room seats up to 45 guests and is ideal for rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions, family gatherings, business meetings and seminars. Large screen television can connect to laptop computers for presentations and slide shows.
- Private Party Contact: Mark J. Gilbert 3036882622
- Entertainment: Live music every Friday and Saturday year round. Special musical events in the Courtyard from spring through fall.
A word from Siena at The Courtyard
Welcome to Siena at the Courtyard in downtown Castle Rock, Colorado, a fun casual Italian/American gathering place. Always fresh and seasonal, our eclectic menu features brick oven pizza, steak, seafood and pasta. Our menu is complemented by a 50+ bottle wine list and specialty martinis. Enjoy a cozy meal by the fireplace in the winter or soak up the sun on our patio during the spring and summer. We offer happy hour every day with food and drink specials. We also have a private room for parties, meetings, and family events. Siena is celebrated year round for its cuisine, hospitality, setting and service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Siena at The Courtyard - Best Restaurants in Castle Rock ›
Siena at The Courtyard reviews from OpenTable diners
103 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (66)great for outdoor dining (59)special occasion (39)fit for foodies (37)good for groups (29)romantic (28)great for lunch (27)vibrant bar scene (19)notable wine list (19)hot spot (16)great for brunch (5)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (3)Show More
- Great timeGlassladyDined on 9/27/2014Had dinner with friends. Food was fabulous and waiter was great!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Overly priced...marginal food. Won't be returning to soon.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/22/2014Excellent food, fabulous ambiance, and fantastic service! Great happy hour selections.Special Features:
- Very Disappointing!FoodyVIPDined on 9/17/2014Meatballs were soggy, hamburger over-cooked, service slow. Won't be back.
- veryparticularDined on 9/5/2014We visited Siena on a busy Friday night. We waited about 15 minutes for our reservation, but the manager was apologetic and reassured us that we would be seated as soon as possible and even offered us a drink while waiting. The service was excellent as was the food and wine list. Our concern was that the restaurant was extremely loud (with the music playing) and that made it difficult for us to have a conversation with our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love it!camigoniDined on 9/2/2014Every time we go to Siena we have an incredible time. Excellent food and service, love the music and atmosphere. Cannot go wrong. We think about going other places, but always end up there, no reason to risk.Special Features:
- FriendDined on 8/31/2014Great Food, your chef is excellent. Friendly staff. We enjoyed it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasure!Love2eatDined on 8/30/2014This is one of my absolute favorite places in Castle Rock. Tha food is always great & the wine list is awesome.Special Features:
- ExcellentDined on 8/29/2014We have been to Sienas many times and have enjoyed it every time. Most recently I took my sisters and they raved about the food and service. My older sister's husband has college buddies in the surrounding area so they often meet in Castle Rock as it is the most centrally located for all. They always go out for dinner and my sister said she is defintely going to recommend Sienas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservation wrong, server stonedSpringsSpaceDudeDined on 8/28/2014Communication between Siena and Open Table must not be good. I had a confirmed 6:30 from Open Table, but I showed up with my guest at 6:20 and was told no, the reservation was 7:15. Embarrassing as my guest was my boss. They made room in the bar, and then it took 90 minutes for a simple dinner - just mains, no apps, salads, or desserts. Waiter was clearly stoned and his communication with the kitchen was a problem. Excellent food once it came, just not worth the confusion, noise, stoner waiter, etc.Special Features:
- Great food / atmosphere but pricey!BigGinCRDined on 8/27/2014I love the ambiance and decor and would love to dine here more but the menu is very pricey and limits how often I can dine here. Thus I save it for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExpectedbetterenjoygoodfoodDined on 8/22/2014Friday night busy restaurant. Our server tried VERY hard to tend to us. Our hot food took FOREVER (over 1/2 hour) to come out. I had the linguine with white clam sauce. There was very little flavor. Tried to add salt and pepper but the flavor was very bland. Went for lunch two days prior and the salad was good. The chicken was dry and the bread with brie on it was chewy and hard to bite into.Special Features:
- DinnerLoniDined on 8/22/2014Nice menu with a variety to choose from. The food was delicious and on the more creative side. Would definitely return and bring out of town guests.
- Nice Place to unwindCJIIDined on 8/19/2014After hearing about this place from friends since having moved here from North Denver. I decided to take my wife to Siena's for her birthday. The waitress we had was wonderful and professional and always had a smile on her face. We will be dining at Siena's a lot more..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special bday Sunday nightEatoutsumtimeDined on 8/17/2014Good food and selection, we enjoyed the Italian and thought it was unique and delicious! Ryan was a great server too , checking on our needs often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy but good foodMrstatsVIPDined on 8/16/2014We had a table way in the back but it was still very noisy. Food was great, but service was just fair.Special Features:
- Great food but seating poorHudsonsDined on 8/16/2014Had reservations for out-of-town family but disappointed when relegated to a wobbly table outdoors entirely too small for our party - the unacceptable alternative was bar seating on high stools for our 94-year-old mother or standing even longer until a table indoors opened up. Why make a reservation if you can't be seated when promised? We dined at Ocean Prime the next night - they were ready for us and went out of their way to accommodate our elderly mom - attention to detail and customer service that was lacking at Siena. Our server, Nick, & the delicious food helped make up for the hostesses' faux pas but offering a complimentary dessert or drink to make up for the reservation bungle would have left an even better taste in our mouths.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noise levelOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014For a bill over $200 you would expect to have a dining experience where you could hear the people at your table. This was not the case and we were in the back room as well. Can't control who walks in but maybe can change the atmosphere to make it apparent this is a nicer restaurant expecting the noise level to not resemble a bar. i.e. linen table cloths is a great indication to folks while walking by It would be nice to have cocktail seating outside during the live entertainment or in general vs having to stand or sit on the 2 benches outside the restaurant area not able to enjoy your wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindSullysDined on 8/11/2014We decided to head south on I-25 for dinner on a week night vs north to downtown or the Highlands. What a treat this place is! Service was attentive and personable and courses were well-timed. Food was imaginative (not the usual) and very, very good. We had the tuna carpaccio app, prosciutto and fig salad, and the duck and eggplant entrees and couldn't have been more pleased. Parking was a breeze and the outdoor patio was beautiful. We'll definitely go back - and take friends.Special Features:
- Delicious, will go againLinds2564Dined on 8/10/2014Fantastic service, delicious food. A bit pricey but worth itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JamesTheJamesonDined on 8/5/2014Excellent food and ambiance. We loved the cheese-tasting appetiser, and we were both very happy with our entrees: a spinach, fig and goat cheese salad, and a special butternut squash ravioli with duck ravioli. In general, the food is sort of modern northern Italian with eclectic influences and a lot of fresh, flavorful ingredients. Highly recommended!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/31/2014had an open table reservation, checked in with hostess, she forgot to check it off, they called me 40 min later while I was eating at the rest and said they couldn't check me in, gave me a no show stupid!!!!
- Yummy!OksanaVIPDined on 7/27/2014Happy hour drinks are an amazing deal, great choices on the menu. We sat in the bar and had snacks, but dinner menu was available as well. Amazing service and very pleasant evening!Special Features:
- excellentParkerosaDined on 7/25/2014Third time dining here and we always enjoy it. Food is great and service is always awesome. This is our go to place when we want a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great happy hourDressageqVIPDined on 7/25/2014A bit of an over 40 pick up scene at bar this time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jordon is fabuloussjltDined on 7/18/2014Be sure to ask for Jordon (he doesn't work on Tues or Thurs) as he provides superior service in a friendly and enjoyable manner. We got lamb, veal, fish dishes - all were very good.Special Features:
- Love Sienna!WeRfoodiesDined on 7/14/2014One of the Castle Rock restaurant gems that has reliably creative food, great plating and a nice. Italian wine list. Never disappoints on any occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PartySurprisepartygiver1Dined on 7/12/2014This was a surprise party for a very dear friend. They accommodated me very well! I will be going back, the serves and food was wonderful! Thank you for working with me. Sincerely, DevinSpecial Features:
- MerriDined on 7/11/2014We have been to Siena many times and have never been disappointed. Lunch or dinner, food and service is super!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great except...lovetoeatDined on 7/8/2014Everything was out-of-this-world delicious until my entree arrived - it was just so-so (Wild FL grouper). The tiramisu was TDF!!Special Features:
- Midnight at SienaMidnightDined on 6/28/2014Located around the corner from Maddie's Biergarten in Castle Rock, Siena at the Courtyard offers the freshest breath of air and renaissance civility coveted after hours howling at the moon at the Biergarten. The food was exquisite - the filet was unsurpassed - the atmosphere convivial, and the courtyard fountain exudes Old World charm. From the moment the delightful hostess ushered us to our table in the courtyard until our server-from-heaven brought us our bill, the entire experience was extraordinary!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!JuanTaboDined on 6/26/2014Really excellent food, service, selection, etc. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girlfriend's LunchKiwiLizDined on 6/26/2014Siena was a lovely place to have a girlfriend's lunch for two. During the week it quite quiet and easy to talk and the menu had lots of nice offerings. Not so happy with my wine choice though. We had salad and a wrap! All very fresh with attentive service.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/22/2014We have been to Siena many times and the food has always been great. However on the last visit the "pasta special" dish was more than disappointing. The schrimp were tough and overcooked. The pasta had no seasoning/favor. The other 3 dishs ordered were all greatSpecial Features:
- Great happy hour appetizers!DukeparentsDined on 6/19/2014Great service and good food! Waiter was charming and very personable! Nice patio to enjoy a wonderful Colorado evening!Special Features:
- Best waiter in townCRdinerDined on 6/12/2014Cameron took such great care of 6 ladies at the family table. Recommended drinks we would like and never made us feel rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Castle Rock FavoriteStevePDined on 6/11/2014This is our favorite restaurant in Castle Rock. The food is exceptional and the service is always excellent.Special Features:
- I'd Go AgainProfessionalDinerDined on 6/10/2014On Tuesdays, the bottles of wine are half price. Unfortunately, they don't always have everything on their wine list which leads to an awkward upsell. Luckily, our server handled it with aplomb. The food was good... the service was attentive. The only thumbs-down was the overly loud Muzak / SoundScape / Sirius for Business music they were piping in. Terrible! It dominated the background. There is a large outdoor patio that could be fun at Happy Hour / evening dining.Special Features:
- Love Siena! Great atmosphere!AJPatDined on 6/8/2014From moment we walked in, to our server taking pictures of our small group upon leaving, everything was excellent. The food, wine, and service was fantastic! Wish I could remember our server's name. It's been a couple of days since we were there, and it has slipped my memory. He was wonderful! This was our third time to eat at Siena. The food is always outstanding! Our recent visit was Sunday evening. We arranged to meet family members visiting from TX who we hadn't seen in over 12 yrs. We were concerned about the noise level (we wanted to be able to talk) but it wasn't an issue. Noise level does go up on Fri & Sat nights! They do get very busy! Thanks to everyone at Siena for a lovely evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best of Castle RockCandPDined on 6/7/2014I've dinned at Siena many times. I've never been disappointed with the food or service.Special Features: