Siena at The Courtyard
333 D Perry Street
Castle Rock, CO 80104Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Siena at The Courtyard
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sienacr.com/
- Phone: (303) 688-2622
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday:11:30am to 2:30pm, Saturday: 11:30am to 2:30pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Happy Hour everyday 4:00-6:30
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Dennis Corwin
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our private dining room seats up to 45 guests and is ideal for rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions, family gatherings, business meetings and seminars. Large screen television can connect to laptop computers for presentations and slide shows.
- Private Party Contact: Brian J. Young 3036882622x
- Entertainment: Live music every Friday and Saturday year round. Special musical events in the Courtyard from spring through fall.
A word from Siena at The Courtyard
Welcome to Siena at the Courtyard in downtown Castle Rock, Colorado, a fun casual Italian/American gathering place. Always fresh and seasonal, our eclectic menu features brick oven pizza, steak, seafood and pasta. Our menu is complemented by a 50+ bottle wine list and specialty martinis. Enjoy a cozy meal by the fireplace in the winter or soak up the sun on our patio during the spring and summer. We offer happy hour every day with food and drink specials. We also have a private room for parties, meetings, and family events. Siena is celebrated year round for its cuisine, hospitality, setting and service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Siena at The Courtyard - Best Restaurants in Castle Rock ›
Siena at The Courtyard reviews from OpenTable diners
108 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (66)great for outdoor dining (50)fit for foodies (40)special occasion (39)good for groups (31)romantic (24)vibrant bar scene (24)hot spot (23)notable wine list (22)great for lunch (20)late-night find (11)great for brunch (6)kid-friendly (4)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/20/2014I have been here at least six times and every time has been great. The service is always great and the specials also so appealing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK - probably good for Castle RockAndyWVIPDined on 11/17/2014Good food but not so good that you want to return. A bit pricey for what you get.
- Blah!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/14/2014We had a reservation for 4 made well in advance for 7:30 p.m. We arrived at least 20 minutes early, had very little room to sit on little cubes at the entryway, and then were seated at a high table in the bar area. The 2 girls at the front desk were too young and quite rude and did not seem to understand that we were there for a nice dinner. The bar table was uncomfortable and proved to be so noisy that we could not carry on a conversation, and one of our friends asked to move us. We were then accommodated and moved to a nice booth. We had a very good waiter, however, the food was just average, and this was our 3rd (and last) time to this restaurant. It is overpriced, and the quality of the ambiance and food seems to have diminished upon each visit. We prefer to dine elsewhere where we feel we are treated better and the food is much better.Special Features:
- Our Favorite Place in Castle RockCastleRockLocalDined on 11/11/2014If you have never been to Siena, you are missing a real treat and it would soon become your favorite too. Everything about this establishment is top-notch, we recommend Happy Hour to save a few bucks! In fact, we will be there again tonight, hope to see you there!Special Features:
- On line reservationsTam14Dined on 11/8/2014Table for 7 was not ready with on line reservations. Also out of beer that was requested.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cozy place for a great mealfivefingers68VIPDined on 11/3/2014We have been to Sienna before for lunches but never for dinner. We were again pleased with a very good service, good food and great environment. We had a dinner that was semi-business, and were able to have good conversation without screaming at one another. We will definitely be back for dinners!!!Special Features:
- Wonderful!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2014We always have the best experience! Went with friends and everything was delicious!! Love it!!Special Features:
- Very goodVWBugLoverDined on 10/24/2014We dined here for the first time for our anniversary. I was skeptical due to reading some not so positive reviews. We both enjoyed our meals, the service and atmosphere. A nice restaurant to enjoy a romantic dinner without the kids. We would definitely come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tuesday nightVinoloverDined on 10/21/2014Siena is the perfect restaurant for me and my group of friends! The service is wonderful, the food is fresh and fun, and the drinks are always notable! Tuesday night is half off bottles of wine night! Between the bruchetta and a bottle of gascon Malbec it's a perfect after work spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good bar scene; average food.CrudeguyDined on 10/18/2014Sienna has a nice outdoor seating area that is pleasant on a sunny afternoon. The indoor ambience can be a little too dark and a bit noisy. Several diners needed to use their iPhones to light up the menu enough to order from it. The bar is busy and filled with all ages of individuals and striking up a conversation was easy. We were seated on time and our service was initially good. The service declined dramatically as the restaurant filled. An appetizer of garlic cheese bread came with very good marinara sauce, although perhaps creamier than most would expect. Our entrees were somewhat disappointing. Ravioli was drenched in cheese and seafood diablo was filled with overcooked chewy calamari. The salad was generous and tasty.Special Features:
- Best Restarunt in Castle RockGoodtasteDined on 10/17/2014My wife and I have dined at this restarunt a few times in the past couple of months. Every time we are greeted with exceptional customer service. The food is some of the best food I have had, especially for the price. I would strongly recommend this restarunt for a date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatMilesOutWestVIPDined on 10/17/2014We always look forward to getting the days specials. Never disappointed. Food is incredible here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RandKnumber18Dined on 10/13/2014As a Surprise, I took my wife to Sienna's at the Courtyard. She loved it. Felt it reminded her of a restaurant in Napa. Food and service were excellent, as expected per our friends who suggested I take her there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!CastleRockLocalDined on 10/12/2014I've been going to Sienna for several years now. Their food is wonderful and there is a nice variety so everyone can find something they like. We had family coming in from out of town, and I wanted to go to a local restaurant, rather than one of the many chains we have here in Castle Rock. Plus I like that it's located in the charming downtown area of Castle Rock.Special Features:
- Good experience.threesistersDined on 10/11/2014Our party of four enjoyed the specials that were available. The Halibut dish was a fav. with the steak entrees coming in a close second. Service was timely and friendly. Good wine list. Overall cost was a bit on the high side but worth it for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RabbitDined on 10/7/2014It was a very good experience. Our friend was treated well It was her 92 birthday and the desert was so special for her Thank you againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DonnaDined on 10/4/2014The whole dining experience was "top shelf". I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in CastlerockTinaMarieDined on 9/29/2014every time I visit Castle Rock I make it a point to eat there at least 2 times and I take anyone who has never been. Great food choices, very relaxed atmosphere and I wish we had one in Phoenix.Special Features:
- Great timeGlassladyDined on 9/27/2014Had dinner with friends. Food was fabulous and waiter was great!Special Features:
- pastaDined on 9/27/2014Overly priced...marginal food. Won't be returning to soon.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/22/2014Excellent food, fabulous ambiance, and fantastic service! Great happy hour selections.Special Features:
- Very Disappointing!FoodyVIPDined on 9/17/2014Meatballs were soggy, hamburger over-cooked, service slow. Won't be back.
- Consistently GoodC2computerVIPDined on 9/14/2014Food is consistently good, menu doesn't change much which is a good thing mostly, maybe a few more varied specials would help but overall it is hard to beat this place in Castle Rock. Glad we don't need to drive far to have a nice meal.Special Features:
- veryparticularDined on 9/5/2014We visited Siena on a busy Friday night. We waited about 15 minutes for our reservation, but the manager was apologetic and reassured us that we would be seated as soon as possible and even offered us a drink while waiting. The service was excellent as was the food and wine list. Our concern was that the restaurant was extremely loud (with the music playing) and that made it difficult for us to have a conversation with our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love it!camigoniDined on 9/2/2014Every time we go to Siena we have an incredible time. Excellent food and service, love the music and atmosphere. Cannot go wrong. We think about going other places, but always end up there, no reason to risk.Special Features:
- FriendDined on 8/31/2014Great Food, your chef is excellent. Friendly staff. We enjoyed it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasure!Love2eatDined on 8/30/2014This is one of my absolute favorite places in Castle Rock. Tha food is always great & the wine list is awesome.Special Features:
- ExcellentDined on 8/29/2014We have been to Sienas many times and have enjoyed it every time. Most recently I took my sisters and they raved about the food and service. My older sister's husband has college buddies in the surrounding area so they often meet in Castle Rock as it is the most centrally located for all. They always go out for dinner and my sister said she is defintely going to recommend Sienas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservation wrong, server stonedSpringsSpaceDudeDined on 8/28/2014Communication between Siena and Open Table must not be good. I had a confirmed 6:30 from Open Table, but I showed up with my guest at 6:20 and was told no, the reservation was 7:15. Embarrassing as my guest was my boss. They made room in the bar, and then it took 90 minutes for a simple dinner - just mains, no apps, salads, or desserts. Waiter was clearly stoned and his communication with the kitchen was a problem. Excellent food once it came, just not worth the confusion, noise, stoner waiter, etc.Special Features:
- Great food / atmosphere but pricey!BigGinCRDined on 8/27/2014I love the ambiance and decor and would love to dine here more but the menu is very pricey and limits how often I can dine here. Thus I save it for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- in Castle Rock, no lessdddenverVIPDined on 8/26/2014We went early on a Tuesday but it filled up fast. Good food, nice wine list at reasonable prices, pleasant and knowledgeable service; what more could you want? will be back, thanks!Special Features:
- ExpectedbetterenjoygoodfoodDined on 8/22/2014Friday night busy restaurant. Our server tried VERY hard to tend to us. Our hot food took FOREVER (over 1/2 hour) to come out. I had the linguine with white clam sauce. There was very little flavor. Tried to add salt and pepper but the flavor was very bland. Went for lunch two days prior and the salad was good. The chicken was dry and the bread with brie on it was chewy and hard to bite into.Special Features:
- DinnerLoniDined on 8/22/2014Nice menu with a variety to choose from. The food was delicious and on the more creative side. Would definitely return and bring out of town guests.
- Nice Place to unwindCJIIDined on 8/19/2014After hearing about this place from friends since having moved here from North Denver. I decided to take my wife to Siena's for her birthday. The waitress we had was wonderful and professional and always had a smile on her face. We will be dining at Siena's a lot more..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special bday Sunday nightEatoutsumtimeDined on 8/17/2014Good food and selection, we enjoyed the Italian and thought it was unique and delicious! Ryan was a great server too , checking on our needs often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy but good foodMrstatsVIPDined on 8/16/2014We had a table way in the back but it was still very noisy. Food was great, but service was just fair.Special Features:
- Great food but seating poorHudsonsDined on 8/16/2014Had reservations for out-of-town family but disappointed when relegated to a wobbly table outdoors entirely too small for our party - the unacceptable alternative was bar seating on high stools for our 94-year-old mother or standing even longer until a table indoors opened up. Why make a reservation if you can't be seated when promised? We dined at Ocean Prime the next night - they were ready for us and went out of their way to accommodate our elderly mom - attention to detail and customer service that was lacking at Siena. Our server, Nick, & the delicious food helped make up for the hostesses' faux pas but offering a complimentary dessert or drink to make up for the reservation bungle would have left an even better taste in our mouths.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noise levelOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014For a bill over $200 you would expect to have a dining experience where you could hear the people at your table. This was not the case and we were in the back room as well. Can't control who walks in but maybe can change the atmosphere to make it apparent this is a nicer restaurant expecting the noise level to not resemble a bar. i.e. linen table cloths is a great indication to folks while walking by It would be nice to have cocktail seating outside during the live entertainment or in general vs having to stand or sit on the 2 benches outside the restaurant area not able to enjoy your wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindSullysDined on 8/11/2014We decided to head south on I-25 for dinner on a week night vs north to downtown or the Highlands. What a treat this place is! Service was attentive and personable and courses were well-timed. Food was imaginative (not the usual) and very, very good. We had the tuna carpaccio app, prosciutto and fig salad, and the duck and eggplant entrees and couldn't have been more pleased. Parking was a breeze and the outdoor patio was beautiful. We'll definitely go back - and take friends.Special Features:
- Delicious, will go againLinds2564Dined on 8/10/2014Fantastic service, delicious food. A bit pricey but worth itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.