10110 Soquel Dr
Aptos, CA 95003Neighborhood:
BarbecuePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sidssmokehouse.com/
- Phone: 8316622227
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 9:00pm; Brunch: Sunday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Californian, Barbecue, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Anthony Hughes
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Sid's Smokehouse
Sid's Smokehouse winner of "Best of BBQ" offers a wide range of slow smoked bbq meats, wood fired pizzas and salads. In a family friendly environment we offer daily happy hour from 3-6pm and football Sunday breakfast from 9 am til 1 pm.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sid's Smokehouse reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelEnergetic
vibrant bar scene (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- SmokedDanielDined on 6/6/2014Food was really smoked. So if you like to really taste the smoked flavor then you will like the BBQ. BBQ sauces were not so good. Service was fast and friendly.Special Features:
- The following 17 reviews are from the Sid's Smokehouse reviews archive.
- Very slow serviceLocalguyDined on 5/14/2014Twice we have dined here. Both times,the service was poor. 25 minute wait to have a beer ! Tables are greasy, and music too loud. Problems could be fixed, but I bet they won't. Get some real wait staff already !!!!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Server having a bad day. Texting too much. Great french dipsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- She liked itcyrus1968Dined on 4/5/2014The title says i all. I'm easy to please but my date that night is a different story. She loved her meal and in turn was lovin me.Win Win!!!! Thanks Sids. for making me smile twice that night. You RockSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sid'sSCHarborDinerDined on 1/18/2014The food and service were very good, but even with our reservation they were completely out of their specialty Pork Ribs! The did get us the last 2 orders of the beef ribs, but it was considerably more expensive. This was at 7PM on a Saturday evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sports Bar destinationgardengirlDined on 11/20/2013This is a go to place for meat. A little heavy on the smoke flavor, but very generous servings, and very attentive waitresses working very hard. We sat at the bar which made it more interesting. Lots of guys coming to watch the football.Special Features:
- My new favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/25/2013There are few similar casual restaurants in the neighborhood with a cool vibe, good food, and great service. This is my new favorite when I don't want to drive all the way into Santa Cruz. Most restaurants in the Aptos are too stuffy and upscale.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good BBQBestVIPDined on 7/28/2013If you like spicy BBQ in a BAR setting, you'll like this place. The food was good, but it was very noisy.Special Features:
- Great "rib house"NotHard2PleaseVIPDined on 7/27/2013The good is always great! A bit loud so not a place to carry on conversations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding food!!!JulesDined on 7/14/2013Best ribs ever!!! We will be back our next visit to the coast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food? Good! Service? Ummm...GizmoGotNetDined on 3/17/2013We went on a Sunday night, a bit late, and found it mostly deserted. Even so, they seated two large parties (we were 6, and there was another party of 6) back-to-back, instead of separating us for a bit more room. The portions were large, and the food was very good, particularly the chili and the BBQ brisket! The service? Not so much. Our appetizer came out after the entrees did, and one of our entrees was made wrong--and didn't come out until after the others of us had already eaten. We were often without refills, and nobody bothered to come by and make sure that the food was ok. If this is the kind of service that you can expect when the place is mostly deserted, I don't think I want to go there when it's crowded.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This place was great. GladOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/9/2013This place was great. Glad I made a reservation, because this place was packed shortly after we arrived. Wings and the mac n cheese were pretty tasty, chicken sliders looked pretty good too. Had to ask the waitress for refills, but other than that we had a good time.Special Features:
- The smoked chicken sandwichOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/24/2013The smoked chicken sandwich is VERY dry, but my boyfriend loves their pulled pork. Service isnt the greatest, but the host is very friendly.
- A small, out of the way, restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/8/2013A small, out of the way, restaurant with great burgers, pizza and beer. We had burgers and each was a half pound of solid meat, cooked to our liking, perfectly. Thought the buns were a little large, but it held everything together. Fries were excellent, onion rings a little soggy and watery inside.
- So disappointed! Most everythinghulawahine05Dined on 1/25/2013So disappointed! Most everything we had was bland - the pesto mac n cheese, slaw and the pulled pork had no flavor. The garlic fries seemed to have parmasen cheese on them which was not listed on the menu and I am lactose intolerant. The monthly beer was great! The beer and our service were the only good things.Special Features:
- The beef brisket, beans, salad,SeanCVIPDined on 1/7/2013The beef brisket, beans, salad, potato salad, and chocolate cake were all delicious! The two sauce options, regular and spicy, were good, especially when mixed together. Everyone was very nice. Sid's is definitely recommended!Special Features:
- This barbecue restaurant offerseurowinophileVIPDined on 12/31/2012This barbecue restaurant offers outstanding food, if the pulled pork and barbecue beans are any measure. The server did an excellent job.
- Energetic noise dosen't botherOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/7/2012Energetic noise dosen't bother me but the acoustics does.