Side Bar Grille - Sheraton Boston
39 Dalton Street
Boston, MA 02199Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Side Bar Grille - Sheraton Boston
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/dining/attraction_detail.html?attractionId=21298&propertyID=430
- Phone: (617) 236-2000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner:
Daily: 11:00am - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access
- Cross Street: Boyltson Street
- Public Transit: SideBar & Grille is located close to the Hynes Convention Center or Prudential Stops on the MBTA's Green Line
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: As one of the largest Boston hotels, we are pleased to offer you parking options while you stay with us at Sheraton Boston Hotel.
Valet parking* hourly rates:
0-1 hour: $14
1-2 hours: $20
2-4 hours: $26
4-8 hours: $29
After 8 hours, overnight rate applies. Registered guests must remove vehicle by 2pm on day of checkout or additional parking charges may be levied.
A word from Side Bar Grille - Sheraton Boston
Whether you're interested in a cocktail or a meal, SideBar & Grille offers a robust drink menu and delicious food selection of small plates including sandwiches, salads and desserts. After your long day of work or sight-seeing, wind down in our relaxing seating and dining area.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Side Bar Grille - Sheraton Boston reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (3)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)fit for foodies (1)great for outdoor dining (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Convenience was goodYamamotoDined on 11/8/2014The Side Bar Grille provided a convenient location close to the Hynes convention center to meet colleagues for lunch. The menu offered a variety of good selections and the food was quite tasty. However, the service was slow both in delivering the food and in bringing/processing the check/payment. If time is not a factor, this is a good place to enjoy your lunch.Special Features:
- The following 12 reviews are from the Side Bar Grille - Sheraton Boston reviews archive.
- Online Booking did not workLunchMeetingDined on 7/7/2014I booked a table online but when I went there the day before to add another person to our reservation, they had no records of our booking. The food was good, but the noise level is quiet high.Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprisedfoodtouristDined on 6/6/2014Stopped into the Side Bar as a convenient place to have a bite before the Symphony. It served the purpose well, the location was extremely convenient, we were served quickly, and the meal was quite good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Pre-Marathon FindcanadianrunnerDined on 4/20/2014Hi, We stayed at the Sheraton for 2 nights prior to the Boston Marathon. We were very happy about its location within the hotel. The experience was very positive. Good food, great service, even had a pre-marathon pasta buffet which was perfect before the race day. The breakfast was alsogreat, having many choices to offer (and healthy too). If ever I return to Boston next year for my 5th Marathon experience, I will definitely consider eating at the Side Bar Grille again! Sincerely, Canadian Marathon runner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Twas goodMBC2Dined on 2/14/2014I really liked the ambience in the room. It was great because my date and I had our own privacy. The service was a little slow. The server should have walked around a bit more, but he was really niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what it seems BUT it is good!JaelMicheffDined on 2/14/2014this is not a real sit down restaurant but the food is delicious and the staff is friendly. however it is just a hotel bar and grille without even a hostess system.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanksgiving EveBruinsfanDined on 11/27/2013Five members of my family were gathering for our Thanksgiving get together with our college student boys. The restaurant was not very crowded on this day before Thanksgiving and we were a bit apprehensive. However, our waiter was extremely gracious and accommodating to our requests and even allowed us to alter the menu to suit our tastes. The service was prompt and our waiter was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Lobster Roll I ever had.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/30/2013Best Lobster Roll I ever had. Perfect for pre or post Symphony or Pops concerts. First time, didn't know you were there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fair and reasonable to choose,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/10/2013Fair and reasonable to choose, whenever around. I felt a bit uncomfortable that the way of putting glass on a table was too rude and that wine was poured frequently, whenever glass had begun empty, though we did not ask.Special Features:
- Great spot for lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/18/2013We were attending a conference at the Sheraton and enjoyed a great lunch at SideBar!Special Features:
- New Year's Eve!SueNDined on 12/31/2012Food was ok but would have liked more of a variety on menu!Special Features:
- Thanksgiving @ Side Bar GrilleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/201211/27/12 The Side Bar Grille was an excellent experience in all ways. We took our family plus two guests, nine people, there at the last minute. We had booked at a restaurant in Cambridge but acquired two more people for the holiday than we had booked and the Cambridge Restaurant could not be flexible. The entire staff here, from phone calls to service, could not do enough for us. The Sharaton Boston seems to be beautifully renovated with the well-designed, soothing décor of the restaurant blending with the lobby and its décor. We would definitely recommend the restaurant and, by the service and décor of the restaurant and lobby, would bet that staying at the hotel woould be an excellent choice. (Just check into prices.) N. ErdmannSpecial Features:
- If you are in the SheratonOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/19/2012If you are in the Sheraton and if you must eat there, sure go ahead. Not at all bad, just uninteresting and uninspired