530 Northpointe Circle
Seven Fields, PA 16046Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.siba-cucina.com/
- Phone: 7247416000x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Monday - Thursday: 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Friday - Saturday: 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm
11:00 pm - 4:00 pm
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Dinner Menu with Features
Christmas Eve 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Christmas Day CLOSED
New Years Eve 11:00 am - 11:00 pm (kitchen closes)
Complimentary Champagne Toast & Pork Sauerkraut at Midnight
New Years Day CLOSED
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: SiBA offers complete breakfast, lunch, and dinner catering to your home or office for all your special events. Delivery charges apply.
- Private Party Facilities: SiBA has 4 different private dining rooms available that hold 10 guests to 70 guests. Whether it is a board meeting, birthday, anniversary, church event, showers, rehearsal dinners or weddings we have a special menu and private room to fit your needs. To view pictures of our banquet menu and pictures of our private dining rooms please check out website or contact Angela for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Angela Noll 7246120089x
- Entertainment: SiBA After Dark
Featuring live local musicians to entertain you with a variety of jazz, R&B, classic rock and a little country. Music on Saturdays at 7:30 pm.
A word from Siba Cucina
An oasis of inspired Tuscan fusion, SiBA serves an innovative array of modern Italian cuisine with Mediterranean undertones, including tastes of Spain, Portugal, France, Turkey and Greece. We have selected local purveyors for the highest quality of seafood, meats, and produce to bring to your table daily. So immerse yourself in SiBA's ambiance, explore our extensive wine list and find out why SiBA was voted Best Restaurant by the Community Choice Awards.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Siba Cucina reviews from OpenTable diners
25 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (11)neighborhood gem (11)fit for foodies (8)good for groups (8)romantic (7)notable wine list (7)great for lunch (6)vibrant bar scene (4)great for outdoor dining (3)kid-friendly (2)hot spot (1)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Restaurant closed!!!!CLOSEDDined on 7/29/2014We arrived at the restaurant for our reservation about 15 minutes early.....we were greated by a sign on the door stating that location was closing and would be changing to another type of restaurant.
- SusieQSusieQDined on 7/24/2014the food was good at this restaurant. The restaurant offered a 50% off wine special the evening we were there however, they had no chardonnay, they didn't have any of the 3 cabs on their winelist. It was very frustrating. We ended up purchasing a house merlot which was just OK. If the restaurant is going to offer a special and the wnes are on the wine list, they should definitely have those wines available. Makes one wonder if this restaurant will be closing in the near future.Special Features:
- Flavorful food, excellent service.JojoDined on 7/11/2014The creativity of the dishes and attention to detail heightened our experience. The outstanding service brought it up another notch. We shared the flat bread and hummus appetizer. I had the berry and fig salad with grilled salmon. It was all perfect and what you hope for in a dining experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/8/2014The calamari was excellent, although the sauce could have used a little spice. The pasta was also very good, the steak was overcooked and the risotto dry. There was a loud group of people at the bar that could be heard throughout the restaurant. Service was superb!
- Great placeDaveDined on 6/29/2014This was a dinner party for my mother who turned 84. The food and service was fantastic. My parents both have mobility problems and the staff showed great empathy. The food was fantastic and the service topnotch. I highly recommend Diba Cucina.Special Features:
- Excellent restaurantArmyeyedocDined on 6/28/2014Went there on a date, food was great, good service nice decor. Had a splendid eveningSpecial Features:
- Outdoor seating very noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/26/2014We took advantage of the outdoor seating on lovely evening. Unfortunately it was very noisy at the neighboring restaurant. this did not distract us from a lovely dinner with great wineSpecial Features:
- AmbienceGTWGFDined on 6/24/2014Good food, good service, not rushed even though they had a power failureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food in a villa-like settingOzuoVIPDined on 6/22/2014We went for a late lunch, on a Sunday so the restaurant was mostly empty. The sauces were outstanding - The pastas were somewhat over-cooked, I tend to prefer pasta Al dente. There were no baked pastas on the menu - No lasagna!? - Really.Special Features:
- The food was delicous and unique.eveningoutDined on 6/20/2014Siba's bar is a nice place to meet friends for a drink and appetizer before dinning. The food is unique and full of flavor. The atmosphere superb and serein with the Tuscany colors and soft lighting, a very romantic place to dine. Service was pleasurable and attentiveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverdoneStevezDined on 6/19/2014The food was a little too fancy for good Italian. Almost like they try too hard to be different. Calamari was good but not crazy about the shrimp bruschetta and pasta noodles. Meatballs were good. Several server mistakes.
- Love SibaDanaVIPDined on 6/12/2014We love going to Siba. The food is always good and out server was awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but not impressiveInfoWorkerDined on 6/7/2014This is a restuarant that served good food, well paced, and provided above average service, with nice atmosphere. The overall experience I had though was not one where I mark this as a place I am sure to return to.Special Features:
- Great as alwaysPensIceDined on 6/7/2014Lovely restaurant, excellent food, excellent service as always..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great meal!EdonDined on 6/3/2014We have been fining at SIBA for years and have never been disappointed! Love the shrimp bruschetta and crab cakes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 295 reviews are from the Siba Cucina reviews archive.
- Nice family dinnerspa0508Dined on 5/25/2014Good food. Quiet and able to talk with family. Nice time with the family.Special Features:
- Return visit a must!ma40Dined on 5/24/2014It was our first time there, came to celebrate our 40th anniversary, and we were not disappointed. Everything from appetizer to dessert was excellent! Our waitress, the homemade salad dressing, carrot cake and main entree were all exceptional! Surprised us with complimentary dessert for our anniversary which was thoughtful! Would definitely recommend to friends! Next time planning on eating outside...looked quite quaint!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not good for busy daysPghDinerDined on 5/11/2014The overpriced buffet, long wait even with a reservation, and overall mediocre quality of food and service was disappointing. There was nothing special about Mother's Day brunch including the treatment! Far below the quality of their normal service. Barely saw our waiter. The tone of hectic ness was set at the door with a less than enthusiastic greeting and no explanation for why we needed to wait 40 min to be seated. We should have left and gone to a a fast food place where the food would certainly been warmer and the service more personized. Totally disappointed.
- TryingNewPlacesDined on 5/9/2014We had a lovely meal. The food very good and the presentation was beautiful. We tried a number of appetizers and could not finish them all! The waitress was exceptional. She was friendly and knowledgeable but not at all intrusive. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- Fun nightSnitzDined on 5/3/2014The singer/guitarist was outstanding & added to a very fun & enjoyable evening. Our waiter was friendly & helpful. We all enjoyed the food, many appetizers as well as entres. Steak salad was incredible.Special Features:
- Good food & good wine.PamelaDined on 5/2/2014Great specials almost every night of the week. Wine flights are available to help you choose your favorites. Must try the lobster bisque. One of the best in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday eveningRomanticVIPDined on 5/2/2014Good service, tasty food, bar and restaurant combined, music from the bar, pretty invasive to a conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/2/2014The food was very good and chef- prepared with nice presentation. Service was a bit lacking. Though friendly, the server did not live up to the quality of food and atmosphere. We purchased a pricey wine but she never came back to freshen glasses -- a minor detail but something that would have contributed to making it a great rather than "good" dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent LunchPensIceDined on 4/29/2014Came for my Daughter's Birthday Lunch. Excellent food, Excellent Service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We'll be back!jerseygirlDined on 4/25/2014What a great restaurant. We could converse over the table, the food came promptly and the service was welcoming and attentive but not intrusive. The sea scallops were done perfectly though I'm still trying to decide if the lavender notes were welcome or not. Mysterious might be the best description. The mushroom streudel was lovely and I think had some truffle in it. Delicious!!!! All 4 of us enjoyed our meal.Special Features:
- visit to SibaStewartDined on 4/21/2014Angel hair pasta dish (added sausage) was excellent. Just the right amount, served in a visually appealing dish. Menu limited but varied enough to provide something for both me and my daughter that we each would enjoy. She had the meatball hoagie with the sweet potato fries -- She enjoyed the tangy barbecue dressing to dip them in. Restaurant interior was absolutely gorgeous. Seating very comfortable -- not cramped. Hostesses friendly upon arrival; waiter professional but not exceptionally friendly -- However, that was okay because we got to enjoy our meal without interruptions. Didn't have to ask for my raspberry ice tea to be refilled. I will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Holiday buffet in AreaMACSDined on 4/20/2014we just love this restaurant. We come here for easter, thanksgiving and christmas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Easter BrunchPensIceDined on 4/20/2014We had a wonderful dining experience at Siba's. Easter brunch exceeded our expectations. The food and service was excellent. We have dined at this restaurant in the past, but, never for brunch. We will definitely be going back again.Special Features:
- Wonderful date nightMallymayDined on 4/18/2014Me and my fiancée had the most amazing experience at Siba!!!! The food was exquisite and the price reasonable!!! The service was outstanding and the atmosphere romantic! We are planning our next date night there!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeSiba1Dined on 4/13/2014It was our first time dining there. Food and service was GREAT!! Will definitely be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night Out!ItalianMommaDined on 4/12/2014This was our 2nd time dining at Siba and we highly recommend it! Both times we went on a Saturday night and sat in the bar area for dinner. At 7:30 we had a drink or two and enjoyed the live music. Very enjoyable evening, great food, good service! We will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overall a good experiencedrive2dineDined on 4/12/2014the food was great, but I felt our waiter was not as attentive as others that night. also, I saw another waiter going over specials and very informative about the menu where our waiter never offered any information and this was our first time at your restaurant but he didn't know that because he never asked. also your wine list is very extensive, but it would be nice to have some less expensive wine offerings for those of us who enjoy the sweet wine just for the taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love SibaDanaVIPDined on 4/7/2014Had a great lunch and the service was awesome. Made a reservation that the hostess didn't take care of wit Open Table, but it worked out. I'll keep going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday celebrationsluv2eatDined on 4/6/2014we had lunch for my mother celebrating her 80th and my husband celebrating his 60th....the lunch was very good and the waiter was very personable and gave great service..he even compted our desserts for the occasion....very much appreciated...as always,its the little things that our done that are appreciated...thank you again....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as usualsrt1Dined on 4/4/2014Having eaten here on several occasions I feel both the service and the food was a step below normal Friday.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Siba CucinaOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/29/2014My wife and I went to Siba Cucina to celebrate our 24th wedding anniv. This was our first time there. From the start, the service was excellent, as was the food. We will definately come back and will strongly recommend it to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spotDanaVIPDined on 3/28/2014We have gone for dinner twice so far and it will likely be our go-to Friday evening restaurant. Our meals were excellent and they accomodated my food allergies easily and gracefully (no attitude). M not a fan of sitting too close to the kitchen, but even that wasn't too loud.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Many reasons to eat at SibaDinderDined on 3/23/2014On a Sunday for lunch, I took my 14 year old son. The manager or maybe the owner?? was very nice and personable. The waitress's service was wonderful and she was personable too. My son had the spicy shrimp pasta. He was served a large portion and downed the whole the thing. I chose a flat bread pizza and it was delicious. Food did not take long at all. I highly recommend Siba for a Sunday lunch after church or instead of church. Haha. My husband and I have visited Siba with other couples on a Friday or a Saturday night and had a great time. Live entertainment, etc. Outdoor seating in the late Spring and Summer is so nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- consistently excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/17/2014They will not let you down. The service is spot on. The people are extremely polite. The food is always excellent! Try the tomato bisque it is fantastic!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I have been to Siba CucinaOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/15/2014I have been to Siba Cucina several times now and it has yet to disappoint. The chicken marsala is a favorite. Plus, the ambience of the establishment inspires romance, while the liveliness keeps the restaurant fun and inviting....not stuffy. Plus, I love the live music in the bar area on Saturdays. Siba Cucina also accommodates larger groups for family and friend gatherings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.