Si Laa Thai Dining
1128 S. Robertson Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90035Neighborhood:
ThaiPrice: $31 to $50
Si Laa Thai Dining
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.silaathai.com/
- Phone: 3108587738x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday & Wednesday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Si Laa Thai Dining
Welcome to Si Laa Thai Dining! In our restaurant, you'll find three generations working together to create a unique Thai dining experience. Our homestyle cooking revolves around family, farmers' market fresh ingredients, and a pure love of good food.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Si Laa Thai Dining - Best Restaurants in Beverly Hills ›
Si Laa Thai Dining reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (18)fit for foodies (12)special occasion (7)good for groups (4)romantic (4)hot spot (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- The Best Thai Food I Have Ever Had.JakeVIPDined on 9/12/2014The best Thai food I have ever had and I have eaten at hundreds of Thai restaurants. High end, not cheap, but well worth it, the food is carefully prepared but the matriarch grandmother with the front of the house run by the daughter and granddaughter. It's a family affair and an heretige of great Thai cooking. Just splendid. I am so thankful that I found this family and their off the chart restaurant.Special Features:
- foodfanVIPDined on 8/24/2014Best Thai food I've had anywhere. Great service and ambiance, too.Special Features:
- Something NewAlohaDined on 8/21/2014Staying one night at hotel directly across the street. Hotel reception suggested, love Thai so decided to try. Our waitress Ti was very friendly and insisted we try certain dishes. Never would have normally ordered sparerib curry or shrimp and crab appetizer. ... amazing so happy I did. Great service, excellent food. I would make a special trip to eat there again Mahalos, NikiSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceAlanTDined on 8/14/2014Wonderful Thai food in a cozy neighborhood place. Be sue to have the whole fish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great...in the hoodmarkdmarcVIPDined on 8/8/2014We were so pleasantly surprised. A neighbor had told us about this place and were shocked that we had never gone. We walked over to the restaurant...and we just loved it. The interior is lovely...service was great...and the food was just delicious. So happy to have this wonderful place so close to our home. Really enjoyable. Even if you have to drive to get there!!!Special Features:
- Great find.OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/6/2014We were visiting in LA and tried Si Laa. It surpassed our expectations. Very unassuming from the outside, but very nice inside. Food was excellent, especially the crispy duck. We are not normally dessert eaters but we tried the banana coconut ice cream which was very refreshing. Service was superb.Special Features:
- yumm!biscuittVIPDined on 8/1/2014the food here is consistently great! i got the potstickers and pad see you. both tasted delicious! my friend got the crispy garden rolls and devil noodles and loved the both of themSpecial Features:
- SatisfiedDarlingdinerDined on 6/29/2014Unusual choices of delicious dishes, beautiful presentation and helpful servers. Be prepared for a spicy treat or request less spice and they accommodate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Thai Food I Ever AtezimzimDined on 6/29/2014Authentic, fresh and awesome. Very good service. Everyone was very knowledgeable and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Si Laa is so worthwhilefoodawareDined on 6/26/2014What a gem - neighborhood or otherwise. Upscale Thai - not your same-old anything. Wonderful food, superbly prepared, well-priced (i.e,. a great chilean seabass for just $24!). We love going there. Any one who loves well-prepared food will feel the same.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thai Food not found in LA before yeIdoLVIPDined on 6/25/2014What a surprise!!! Found it on Open Table! The (family) wait staff was incredible. The food was out of this world, since it was Thai as original as it gets! The kitchen staff (also family) is visible since they come in and out of the kitchen. Even grandma is there (currently 83 years young). Just go there and experience.Special Features:
- The following 10 reviews are from the Si Laa Thai Dining reviews archive.
- Special ThaiFussDinerDined on 5/17/2014Other reviews said Best Thai Food in LA....think so...deliciousSpecial Features:
- all4gluttonyDined on 5/16/2014the food is the best Thai we have eaten anywhere and that includes Thailand where we've travelled!!! We were blown away by the food, it was beyond delicious. We could only marvel at its goodness with oohs and aahs.Special Features:
- Authentic delight!laikaDined on 5/15/2014Wonderful food and great service-a true hidden treasure on Robertson.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Taster1Dined on 5/11/2014Excellent service and food preparation. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- MenuVukyDined on 5/5/2014We ordered several dishes but once we received them they had various items that were not part of the description. The braised short ribs did n to state there was doe type of bread with it and several of us were on a low carb diet. Also the crispy fish was deep fried and the side vegetable was also deep friend, the menu description fell short of the actual meal.I would recommend this to a friend.
- LA's Best Thai FoodbendannieVIPDined on 5/2/2014My favorite Los Angeles Thai Restaurant. Cloth napkins & table clothes. Try the "Hidden Treasures", and ask for "Farmers Market Fresh" specials and if the Chef has "Off Menu" seafood specials, don't hesitate, just order and enjoy !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LA VisitorBigSurFriendVIPDined on 4/12/2014The food was absolutely delicious and the service lovely. We would like to visit again when we are in Los Angeles.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden TreasureOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/11/2014SiLaa is a hidden treasure of a restaurant and the best thing on the small but consistently delicious menu are the hidden treasures.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the higher standardlaikaDined on 3/29/2014In a city filled with options for great food, Si Laa is true gem that sets a new standard for Thai foodies!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic and Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 2/28/2014I have been dining here for a couple of years. The food is outstanding! A family run operation means heart goes into the cooking! The flavors of the food are exquisite! I have been to Thailand three times and this is the real deal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.