Shula's Steak House - Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino
5040 Wild Horse Pass Boulevard
Chandler, AZ 85226Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Shula's Steak House - Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.donshula.com/shulas-steak-house-chandler
- Phone: 5207961972
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Eric Arechiga
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wine
A word from Shula's Steak House - Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino
Each Shula's Steak House is themed after 1972's Undefeated Miami Dolphins and their "Perfect Season" - the only team in NFL history to finish a season 17 - 0. The menus are hand painted on official NFL game footballs and signed by Coach himself. At Shula's Steak Houses, one of the featured entrees is the 48-Ounce Porterhouse. Those who finish it join Shula's 48-Ounce Club, which currently has more than 26,000 members. I invite you to enjoy an undefeated dining experience at Shula's Steak House, where we only offer the best beef money can buy, The SHULA CUT ® .Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Shula's Steak House - Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino - Best Restaurants in Chandler ›
Shula's Steak House - Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (19)romantic (9)fit for foodies (7)notable wine list (5)neighborhood gem (4)good for groups (2)scenic view (2)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Food is great.GaryGobblesDined on 8/6/2014As always, Kim and Jeannie did a great job! The food is just superb. We have an issue or two with management, but we're there to eat, so we won't let that bother us. Kim always does a great job.Special Features:
- SuperOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/23/2014As always a wonderful meal. This is one of the nicest places to go for dinner in Phoenix. Best steak in town.Special Features:
- Anniversary 49 DinnerLunch09212013VIPDined on 6/5/2014We were greeted and seated promptly. We ordered salmon, and it was very good. The salad, sides and margarita were also very good. Their steaks are still one of the best, but if you like salmon, I would recommend it.Special Features:
- Excellent Meal!cbfassocDined on 6/5/2014We would truly come back here for dinner again. Although expensive, the food was great, especially the filet mignon and crab cakes. We thought the Rosa Regale sparkling wine was a perfect complement to our dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!NewFavoritePlaceVIPDined on 5/11/2014What a great memory! Being Mother's Day, we never thought that we would have such a wonderful menu to choose from. We were seated in the main part of the dining room. The team service was very refreshing, we were catered to all night. The steaks were pure steak flavors-no fake taste here. We added the fried lobster tail for the table to share-OMG GREAT! We enjoyed our time at Shula's very much. Pros: realizing moms day, great food, great service and wine priced less than other steak houses. Cons: no view, smoke filled casino, guest who get up and leave to smoke every 15 minutes. Glad that we found this gem of a steak house. The dining experience is not compromised at Shula- they stayed traditional. We all joined Team Shula. GREAT JOB!Special Features:
- Doomed from the get goBirthdayDined on 5/11/2014This was my second time at Shula's my first experience was great but had a different staff then this second time. First my reservation that I had made weeks in advance could not be found but they honored it. The restaurant wasn't that busy but hard to tell because service was very slow. (male staff primarily this time) Issues with the coupon presented it was not clear on rules, when discussing with manager he stated he wished they would get rid of it and just do point system. He honored the coupon but it was after a lengthy discussion. Noted another table also had issues with billing. It was my friends birthday and the entire evening for me was a disappointment. Not really planning on going there for my birthday after this visit.Special Features:
- Awesome experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Would absolutely go back although only for special occasions way to expensive to go more than couple times a yearSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was fresh and tastyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Steaks were excellent and tasty. Plenty of fresh salad. And the Creme Brulee as the topper.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 567 reviews are from the Shula's Steak House - Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino reviews archive.
- Another Great ExperienceGaryGobblesDined on 4/23/2014As always, Kim and Lina did a wonderful job. Food, as always, was excellent! We go to Shula's as often as we can afford.......it's the best meal in Phoenix!Special Features:
- Shula's 041814Lunch09212013VIPDined on 4/18/2014The steak and lobster are superb. The steak melts in your mouth. The service is always great. Perfect place to celebrate a birthday or anniversary.Special Features:
- Business DinnerRandyfarmDined on 4/8/2014Took two business associates to dinner at Shula's at the Wild Horse Pass Casino/Hotel in conjunction with a conference. The restaurant is upstairs from the casino itself and thus removed from the noise/smoke of the gaming floor. Reception was warm and personal, table service was impeccable, and dinner was excellent. Two members of our party ordered steaks and they were done to perfection, one ordered scallops and they, too, were excellent. Side dishes were plentiful and well prepared. Overall, an excellent dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last minute decisionOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/31/2014We received an email which displayed the current quarterly special and decided to do a last minute reservation and brought along our 6 year old. We had an amazing meal but that is never surprising as we always enjoy our meals! The service was great but I gave only 4 stars as it was slower than usual and the timing of the courses was not as good as it usually is.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Occasiongr84usDined on 3/27/2014Every time my wife and I visit Phoenix, we make it a point to dine at Shula's. Everything is very good and we make it a special event for us and any friends that are in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WHAT A STEAK!!!NewFavoritePlaceVIPDined on 3/22/2014Our family dined at Shula's and we were pleasantly surprised at the quality and flavor of the steaks we were served. The night before we enjoyed the steaks at another prominent steakhouse the steaks at Shula's were just as good if not of better quality. The old world steakhouse keeps to its standards. The main dining room is loud and you are surrounded by black/white photos. The sides are large enough to share with 2-3 people. The wine we ordered was almost $40 less than the other steakhouse. The fresh bread was absolutely delicious-hot and crusty, served with a slab of butter. PROS: great quality steaks-made to order salads, side dishes and STEAKS. CONS: brighter room than we expected-loud room-diners that smell of cigarettes-buffet pplSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- berrydinesDined on 3/7/2014Wonderful restaurant! Precooked steaks are bought to the table for you to choose your cut. Delicious sides and great atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PaulPaulDined on 3/1/2014received food we hadn't ordered - main course was served warm only.Special Features:
- Love this place!SarahDined on 3/1/2014My husband and I love Shula's! The service is outstanding! The pricing is a little high, but worth every penny. Shula's is kid-friendly and the food is amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shula's is the best, we haveDatenightVIPDined on 2/28/2014Shula's is the best, we have yet to be disappointed. The staff and service is outstanding!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic experienceTritoonDined on 2/28/2014What a great evening we had. From the friendly front desk to the very efficient wait staff to the absolutely wonderful meal. There was not a single negative aspect of the entire evening. Everyone was friendly and helpful and very anxious to pleas us in every way. Our meal was outstanding, we shared the rib eye steak with a 9oz lobster tail added and came home with plenty for another meal. The whole experience was beyond what I expected. We will surely return time after time.Special Features:
- Special Occasion TreatBillDined on 2/27/20145TH TIME FOR A SPECIAL OCCASION AND AGAIN IT TOPS THE REST OF "FINE DINNING" SPOTS IN OUR AREA. THE FOOD AND SERVICE WERE OUTSTANDING. I WILL BE BACK AND I CERTAINLY RECOMMEND THIS TO ALL.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Where's my pointsTom123Dined on 2/19/2014I have dined at Shulas twice through open table, and have not received any points for dining, I think you owe me 2,000 pointsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to take guestBarbaraDined on 2/19/2014I have taken several guest to Shula's to dine when they were in town, and everyone one has been impressed with the Food and Service. There Steaks and Lobster are fantastic, and all there side dishes are large enough to split among two or three people. I would recommend Shula's to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteakOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/19/2014I was in town for work and the customer wanted to go to this restaurant. The service was awesome and the 22 oz bone-in Ribeye was even better. We started with the crab cakes- more like an east coast crab cake with chucks of crab instead of shredded crab. We also have the Crab Mac and Cheese- this is a must have- Overall, had a great time and will go back when I am in town againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive But Worth ItSonnyDined on 2/16/2014The food and service was exceptional. A very high quality evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/15/2014We went to Shula's for my husband's birthday. The food was outstanding and both of our waiter's were very nice. My only criticism was that it took some effort to get more water refills than it should but everything else was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really Disappointed!RalphDined on 2/15/2014We have eaten at Shula's in New York many times and it has always been excellent. We decided to go with my sister and her husband for Valentines Day to the one at Wild Horse Pass. The table, server and atmosphere were great - the food was not. My husbands porterhouse steak was tuff and overdone, my filet was overdone the large pieces of asparagus were tough and stringy - potatoes were not hot. I will say the calamari was excellent.
- Awesome PlaceLoveFOODVIPDined on 2/15/2014Surprisingly great food for an Arizona casino. Wonderful service. Great ambience. Varied and interesting wine list. A very classy place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines DayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014I stay at Wilde Horse quite often and love the hotel. This was my first time at Shula's. I decided to take my girfriend and we had a wonderful time. I made reservations 2 weeks in advance and opted for a late night dinner about 10:30 PM. This was perfect! It was nice, calm and quiet. I am a fan of a great steak and I have to say the Cowboy Ribeye was FANTASTIC!! We also tried the enormous Crab Cakes as well. They were just as delicious. I will definitely be going back in the futureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time at Shula's!Denbo1973Dined on 2/14/2014Had another wonderful dinner experience at Shula's on Valentine's Day! Best place around for a romantic dinner. Food is wonderful and their service is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZINGkfair29Dined on 2/14/2014Went to Shula's on Valentines day and it was amazing. I surprised my girlfriend with dinner here and proposed to her and of course she said YES. We arrived about 40 min early just to check in and they had our table ready, The wait staff was amazing and very helpful, the Food was amazing. We shared a 22 oz. rib eye since we both are not big eaters, We had a salad, twice baked potato and steak fries and water. After I proposed they gave us a huge piece of chocolate cake on the house, We will def go back this place will forever mean so much to us both. Thank you Thank you Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Early Valentine's Day dinnerClarkyDined on 2/13/2014We love Shula's for special occasions! Service wasn't quite as attentive as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- over priced, poor serviceWilliamVIPDined on 2/10/2014a poor experience for a client dinner, all around. Wish I had ventured off the property instead.
- The food was really good.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/7/2014The food was really good. The Waite staff was very attentive. We were celebrating a birthday. They brought a lovely piece of cake without any fanfare. That was really nice. The football with the menus was a very unique touch. The steaks were cooked perfectly and absolutely delicious. We will come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was not that impressedBobWDined on 2/7/2014I felt it was way over priced & my rib-eye was actually not that great. I've had better rib-eye's in some of the chain restaurants. However, my girlfriends NY Strip was really good & very tender.Special Features:
- GREAT FOOD!!!!LovinBenDined on 2/6/2014I ordered the prime rib twice there and my husband and son had the 24oz porterhouse and both times it was awesome!!! We will be going back. :o)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience!AwesomeVIPDined on 2/1/2014Kim was an unbelievable! She attended to all of our drinks and dinner and made sure we had a great experience. The manager Bob came over to ensure a perfect meal. The food was cooked to perfection and we had a great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodSweetdining2dream4Dined on 2/1/2014Awesome steaks and sides... definitely a place to dine w friends and special love ones.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/1/2014The steaks are excellent and so is the service. Don't pass this up because it's at a casino.Special Features:
- The Noise NaughtyTriciaDined on 1/30/2014It was so loud you could hardly talk to the person across from you - this happened the last time I was there. I think my goal will be to find a day it is NOT as noisy and try it then; otherwise, I will sit at the bar in the front and avoid all that noise. The bartender is a gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High class RestaurantluvAZDined on 1/25/2014Recommend Rib-eye instead of Filet as Filet was not as tender as expected for the price (cooked Medium). Only complaint was an obnoxious guy at table behind us unjustly complaining about food but the management and servers handled the situation very well. Mashed potato and asparagus sides were very good. Overall, good food and good atmosphere but not as good as Chop House or Gandy Dancer in Ann Arbor, MI.Special Features: