Shula's Steak House - Miami Lakes
7601 Miami Lakes Drive
Miami Lakes, FL 33014Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Shula's Steak House - Miami Lakes
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.donshula.com/shulas-steak-house-miami-lakes
- Phone: 3058208102
- Hours of Operation:
Happy Hour Tuesday - Saturday 4:00pm - 7:00 pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Jonah Trongale
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Shula's - Miami Lakes offers a great space for weddings, social events, business dinners & other functions for up to 200 guests.
- Private Party Facilities: Shula's - Miami Lakes can accommodate up to 60 guests. The facilities are ideal for business presentations, social gatherings & other events.
- Private Party Contact: Amina Sidky firstname.lastname@example.org 3058208102
A word from Shula's Steak House - Miami Lakes
The original Shula's Steak House, located in Miami Lakes, is a virtual museum of the 1972 "Perfect Season", an elegant atmosphere decorated with game balls & pictures of that '72 season. Shula's serves the biggest & best. All steaks are Shula cut, Premium Black Angus, including the signature 48 ounce steak.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Shula's Steak House - Miami Lakes - Best Restaurants in Miami Lakes ›
Shula's Steak House - Miami Lakes reviews from OpenTable diners
66 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (42)romantic (27)good for groups (22)neighborhood gem (15)notable wine list (15)fit for foodies (14)scenic view (8)vibrant bar scene (7)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (4)hot spot (3)great for outdoor dining (2)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- PerfectTristanDined on 9/14/2013My fiancé and I went to Shula's and ate from the Miami Spice menu. It was absolutely delicious and the service was amazing! We will definitely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENT!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/5/2013Been here several times and never disappoints. From the food to the very attentive and, knowledgeable servers Shulas is second to none.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/30/2013As always service was spectacular !!! What more can you ask for beautiful restaurant, view to golf course, spectacular service and great food. ❤❤❤❤ Located In old Miami Lakes gorgeous surroundings. I'm lucky enough to live five minutes away.Special Features:
- Elegant Diningorioles55Dined on 8/30/2013Everything was wonderful, the service, the atmosphere and the food. Especially loved the "Crab Mac 'N Cheese" - excellent. The shrimp cocktail was also outstanding - shrimp large and tasty. Steaks were cooked perfectly, too. There were so many dishes I would have liked to try, it was so hard to choose! Looking forward to returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a memorable eveningjoanDined on 8/27/2013we took our son for a celebration dinner, the food was good, the service flawless, the price way over the top for the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waitress Pat is so competentOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/24/2013Waitress Pat is so competent and lovely. Food is great and the atmosphere is welcomingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid and Reliable,LarryIntheWestDined on 8/24/2013Taking advantage of the Miami Spice menu, four of us dined at the restaurant on a Saturday night. This review includes the opinions of the others in addition to my own, and we are all experienced diners. 1. Lobster Bisque: wonderful 2. Wedge salad: very good, needed more dressing 3. Calamari appetizer from the regular menu: outstanding 4. Medium rare top sirloin steak: tasty but a little chewy 5. Stuffed lobster: very good 6. Mashed potato side: very good 7. 4 properly-cooked asparagus stalks 8. Hot, crusty bread: a bit bland 9. Nice by- the-glass wine menu 10. Carrot cake: outstanding 11. Key lime pie: tart-size but excellent 12. Very good coffee 13. Generous cocktail 13. Excellent service 14. $180 w-tip for 2 15, Free valet parkingSpecial Features:
- Date NightMvp622Dined on 8/23/2013My husband and I wanted a nice night out without the kids. This place was perfect. We tried the Miami Spice menu and it was fantastic. The portions were good enough that we actually couldn't finish desert. The staff was very friendly and attentive. We will definitely go back for another date nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceOrestesDined on 8/16/2013Within five minutes of being seated, we had already been approached by 3 different servers. The attention paid to us was outstanding. The meals were cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ServiceTanFelDined on 8/16/2013Excellent food and service. My six year old went with us and they had kids menu and activity. Waiter was very attentive. Drinks were delicious. We used the Miami Spice menu and it was plenty of food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently ExcellentNickODined on 8/14/2013From the friendliness of hostess Patricia to our server, Edgar's old school charm to Zandra'a attention to our special request, it was a fine evening all around. We have yet to be disappointed when visiting The Original Shula's.Special Features:
- AverageAverageDined on 8/10/2013I have not been to Shula's in years and my recollection was top rated. I was a little disappointed by the quality, the atmospher was good, service was good but food was marginal.Special Features:
- We are regular patrons ofDDKiddDined on 8/3/2013We are regular patrons of Shula's This time we decided to try the Miami Spice menue. It was not worth it. Desert is included. It's a joke it's so small. Their regular menue is very good.Special Features:
- Always the BestOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/20/2013My wife and I have visited at least 4 different Shula's Locations, Chicago, Philadelphia, Naples, Miami Lakes. I'm sure I have forgotten a couple of locations. Every experience was perfect. If your looking for the best Steak and the best service, Shula's is the place to go. It doesn't hurt to be a Dolphins fan either with great old photo's hanging in tribute on all the walls.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have been eating here forDDKiddDined on 7/13/2013We have been eating here for years, the food & service has always been very good. Also you are friendly greeted by the Valet parker & hostess and many times the manager even stops by your table and asks how your enjoying your dinner. We live near the Gables which has many fine resturants when we want a good steak we always go to Shula's because of not only the quality oft the food but the nice friendly service of their entire staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smaller tablesTonyDined on 7/10/2013Everything was great but the only thing that I would change are the tables because my date and I felt like we were too far from each other.other than that Loved the food & the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was just ok..OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/29/2013It wasn't the best or the worst, but I expected a lot more form this place...Special Features:
- Huge DisappointmentLaudbytheseaVIPDined on 6/28/2013Don't know what happened to this place. Have ate here before and absolutely loved it. This time was a huge let down. Food problems and service problems. For the amount of money it takes to eat here I expect it to be excellent. This is not at all the Shula's I remember from my past experiences.
- Great MealOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/28/2013Steaks were fantastic, service was great. Too much food, but leftovers just as good the next day. Wine was great as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining ReviewRG7dineDined on 6/25/2013Each time I've dined at Shula' Steak House - Miami Lakes the food items have been prepared to perfection and the service outstanding. Three guests who had not dined at Shula's before, joined me and were very impressed with their dining experience. Each guest stated they will be dining at Shula's the next time they visit Miami. A special note of thanks to Shula's for another great dinner. Shula's would have received a higher rating for ambience, however a portion of the restaurant is currently closed due for repairs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Disappoint!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/22/2013My husband and I brought my son for his 15th Birthday. The food was excellent, but it always is! We love coming here for special occasions.I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceFrankieDined on 6/15/2013This place is near my home so that's why I don't venture out as much but it never disappoints with it's quality and perfection in meals! I will definitely return to have another RIBEYE, WOW!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I've been dining here forDDKiddDined on 6/15/2013I've been dining here for years and always enjoy a wonderful dinner with excellant service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too pricey for steak n potatoesnoluvdininghereDined on 6/15/2013Prices extremely high for ordinary menu and food. You are paying for the name "Don Shula" but not for the ordinary Steaks (not large) and potatoes and veggies. Not worth the money.Special Features:
- ConsistencyYoseleVIPDined on 6/14/2013I have been going to this restaurant for years and have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionBirthday61Dined on 6/8/2013We have dined for many special celebrations at Shula's Steakhouse in Miami Lakes. The food,ambiance and service were excellent. I would recommend the restaurant to my family and friends and am looing forward to returning for another great dining experience in the near future. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinner was excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/8/2013Birthday dinner was excellent at Shula's. Steady, unrushed yet attentive service throughout the evening. Tender cuts of steak and fresh vegetables and sides. One of the better steakhouse experiences we have had in a long time. Well done Shula's. We'll be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/31/2013The service, food and ambiance is amazing. The staff truly knows how to treat their guests. Would recommend for any outing big or small.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful AniversaryspiderDined on 5/29/2013What a romantic way to spend our 49th Wedding Aniversary. 2nd time there and enjoyed it as much as the 1st time. (Expensive) but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experience.KarenDined on 5/21/2013Shula's Steak House is a fine restaurant with great food and wonderful service.Special Features:
- Legendary dining experience!dPippyDined on 5/15/2013Shula's Steakhouse is, like its namesake Don Shula, an American masterpiece. Everything about the menu is top-notch. The steaks, if my Kansas City Strip is any indication, are in a league of their own. So tender, so juicy, so full of flavor. I swear, you could have cut my steak with a butter knife. The appetizer (shrimp cocktail), salad, side (garlic mushrooms), and desert (key lime pie) were all fantastic. The service is superb: respectful, friendly, knowledgeable, attentive. For sports fans, and especially Dolphins fans, the memorabilia on display is a marvel. I can not recommend Shula's Steakhouse enough. Don Shula is a legendary football coach, and he is a world-class restauranteur. Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shulasshy1228Dined on 5/15/2013I have eaten at Shula's before and found it to be just ok, however this time I must say the entire experience was excellent. Everyone's food was better than expected. I am not a big dessert eater but would highly recommend the Carrot Cake. I would definetley returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Took wife for moyhers day.DavidDined on 5/11/2013Took wife for moyhers day. Everthing was nice and mellow, some what Romantic, Great view of golf coarse, Nice Dining. Good service. The only ONE thing that was a negative is that the flavor of the Ribeye and Filet minon were very very bland. I was expecting bold flavors, Especially from Shulas and for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dad / Daughter DinnerLaRayDined on 5/11/2013Had a great meal with my 11 year old daughter to celebrate her. Service was great and waiters were excellent. Because of the portion size they offered to split and present appetizers salads for us. Only recommend, place was too dark, felt like we were in a cave. I would recommend for any occasion thoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as always. BestOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/27/2013Excellent as always. Best Steakhouse out there. I've been to several Shula's now and recommend them all.Special Features:
- Very good ambience, must retrofittePolacoDined on 4/26/2013The waiters was very atencius! The ambience is very old fashioned, must be upgraded"Special Features:
- Exceptional food and superbOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/26/2013Exceptional food and superb service. Really excellentSpecial Features:
- First time return after remodeling.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/20/2013First time return after remodeling. Overall great experience. Excellent drinks....good food quality... Not impressed with wine list which imo needs to have more addings considering the top quality meats they have.
- I have been eating in thisDDKiddDined on 4/13/2013I have been eating in this resturant for years and have never been disappointed with the food or service.Special Features:
- We eat at this resturant aboutDDKiddDined on 4/6/2013We eat at this resturant about every other month, the food & service is always excellent.Special Features: