Shula's Steak House - Center Valley
2960 Center Valley Parkway
Center Valley, PA 18034Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Shula's Steak House - Center Valley
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.donshula.com/shulas-steak-house-center-valley
- Phone: 6108415600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Wednesday thru Sunday 11:30am - 3:00pm. Our Sunday feature is "Prime Sundays", a Prix - Fixe Prime Rib Dinner option for $39 , in addition to our regular menu. Seating is available in our Main Dining Room , or in Private Dining rooms or the Bar where High Definition sporting events are viewable.
Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Rodney Rivera
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We have four private rooms. 1. Wine Room, seating 16, 37" LCD TV. 2. Room for 48 can be divided into two rooms of 24, 37" LCD in each divided room. Both rooms are hard-wired for Internet & Power Point capability, Audio & background music. 3. Our largest room accomodates 64 people for Dinner with a 60" Plasma TV
- Private Party Contact: Eileen Casale 6108415600x
A word from Shula's Steak House - Center Valley
Shula's Steak House is located at the Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley and across the street from the top-rated Center Valley Golf Links. Fine dining occurs amongst a virtual museum of the 1972 Miami Dolphins 17-0 perfect season, the NFL's only unbeaten season. An elegant atmosphere decorated with game balls & pictures of that perfect season, Shula's serves the biggest and best. All steaks are SHULA CUT, Premium Black Angus Beef, including the signature 48 ounce steak.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Shula's Steak House - Center Valley - Best Restaurants in Center Valley ›
Shula's Steak House - Center Valley reviews from OpenTable diners
152 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (122)romantic (69)notable wine list (44)fit for foodies (40)good for groups (28)neighborhood gem (19)great for lunch (13)hot spot (12)vibrant bar scene (12)late-night find (6)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Great SteakOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 10/17/2014Really enjoy this place, a great steak and delicious side dishes. Shula's is expensive, but you get what you pay for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Place, Good Food & ServiceLetsDineDined on 10/11/2014The dress atmosphere appeared to be business casual. Nothing to put a suit on for. Appetizers- The BBQ shrimp wrapped in bacon is a must have! Scallops were nothing special, plus they only gave us two. Crab cakes were wonderful. Main Course- The porterhouse was done properly and I had them add blue cheese and lump crab meat on top! The ribeye cowboy was also very good and made perfectly. Whom ever is on the grill knows how to prepare steaks. The asparagus was ok...although I would not recommend the vinegar oil that comes on top. Dessert- it was similar to a peach cobbler and I found it delicious with vanilla ice cream. I'm over all this restaurant gets an "A" although it was pricey. My total was around $400, for three.Special Features:
- Fantastic ambience and foodWineFan2Dined on 10/10/2014We've been going to Shula's since they opened at the Promenade years ago. The food NEVER disappoints. This is the only place I order lobster...it's phenomenal here. Service is always outstanding. Great date night spot. Wine list is extensive and my husband loves the Manhattans here. A must try if you haven't visited yet.Special Features:
- great as alwayssr067Dined on 10/9/2014Shula's keeps their level of service and quality high as usual. A great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful DinnerelyobekimDined on 10/9/2014Great meal in a nice setting with great service, made this an excellent experience. I will recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cold and DarksadnhungryDined on 10/5/2014I have been to this Shula's many, many times and had great meals and experiences. The service was splendid but the food and atmosphere were marginal. The room was very dark making it difficult to read the menu. The food, at best, was warm when served. Shortly into the meal the food was getting rather cold which was discouraging.Special Features:
- Excellent, as alwaysJohnDined on 9/28/2014Shula's is our favorite place for special occasion dinners. We've never been disappointed in the service or the quality of the food. Worth every penny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect steak/perfect wineLeenieDined on 9/27/2014Steak prepared perfectly! Great wine to go with it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovefoodDined on 9/27/2014The food was very good but I feel over priced. Everything is alcarte.Special Features:
- Delicious!!Bluedaisy4Dined on 9/27/2014Although it's pricey, the food and service is fabulous! The only thing I'd change is the TV! There was a football game on the TV in the dining room (not the bar.) For fine dining, who wants to watch TV?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceHeatherbmcDined on 9/21/2014We came in on a Sunday during the early evening to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The food was excellent and the service was great! This is the second time we've been here and it won't be the last.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/21/2014We enjoyed our Porterhouse steaks very much. Done perfectly. We always enjoy our time at Shula's. Best food and service always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very AccommodatingFlopfaceDined on 9/20/2014We requested a specific seating area and we were not disappointed. The steaks were done to a turn, and the staff was very friendly and professional.Special Features:
- Good experiencelunchbunchDined on 9/16/2014Celebrated 52nd anniversary as a couple. Didn't expect a sports bar foursome in ratty jeans and tee shirts yukking if up two tables from us. It's fine to be a sports bar, and it's great to be a fine dining restaurant. Shula's tries to be both, and it doesn't quite work. Sides will comfortably serve 3-4 seniors. Potatoes are the size of footballs. Steaks and creamed spinach were excellent, as was the service Twice baked potato was either over baked or spent far too long under a heat lamp. Don't expect that at these prices. Is definitely aimed at expense account business.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014The food was excellent, service was good. It was a nice dinner and we will come againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014Excellent food and everyone there is very friendly!Special Features:
- 3rd Time eating hereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Never a disappointment!!! Consistent, amazing food but is pricy, so don't be surprised when you open the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cold FoodBigBillVIPDined on 9/11/2014It's one thing to let meat rest, it's another to serve food cold. We did find a nice reasonably priced bottle of wine and that was a plus, but can't they warm the plates?
- Food was only fair and unmemorableOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/6/2014A $48 filet should be better and I have had much better. It was cooked right from the look at medium rare, but the flavor, juiciness, and texture was not inspiring. The mushroom side appeared to be freshly opened from a pre-packaged sliced variety versus button sized with seasoning. They were just sauted with no seasoning. Would not go back....other places in Bethlehem area are much better.
- EhhhTeeniesushigirlDined on 9/3/2014It was good but overpriced and overrated. For a $45 steak you should at least get your sides with it! We also had to wait a very long time for our food, and the restaurant wasn't even busy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food great servicestevelDined on 8/30/2014As a returning customer I would like to say my wife and I love going here for special occasions. The service is outstanding and love how they prepare their steaks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed4someDined on 8/30/2014Group of 4 and 2 of us ordered the prime rib. Both were very tough and not that flavorful. We expected a whole lot better for the price.
- Shula's SteakhouseluvprimeDined on 8/30/2014My Prime Rib was over priced. It was no better, in fact not as good as prime rib's I had at other valley restaurants. It did not meet my expectations, I felt cheated for the price. My baked potato was not cooked. I had to ask for some of the toppings after it was brought to my table.Special Features:
- CharlieOCharlieODined on 8/30/2014Absolutely great!! The best steak & lobster I have had in a long time. Service was great.Special Features:
- 50th birthday celebrationJeffVIPDined on 8/29/2014My wife and I celebrated her 50th Birthday at Shula's. Everything was perfect. The sauce on the filets prepared Mary Ann is fantastic. My wife had the filet oscar. The service was great as well. This is one of the best places in the Lehigh Valley.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- superDined on 8/27/2014just a wonderful experience, staff is super and food is always perfectSpecial Features:
- Top notch steakhouse.meatEaterDined on 8/26/2014Shula's Steak House - Center Valley, PA is on par with steakhouses in Philadelphia, NY, and other larger cities. For my entrée I chose the Steak Mary Anne, two 5-ounce filet medallions with a rich demi glace sauce. The steak was prepared to perfection, and the demi glace sauce added the right amount of tanginess and flavor without overpowering the taste of the meat. The potatoes gratin were a bit dry, and not as cheesy-flavored as I had expected. I would have liked to taste more cheese in them, but they were quite satisfactory anyway. All-in-all, I'm definitely looking forward to a return visit soon.Special Features:
- Excellent!ChrisVIPDined on 8/23/2014Shula's is always top notch. I've dined here for special occasions as well as just when my friends and I wanted some great food. Each time is just as good as the last, with everything on the menu impressing everyone in our group. The service is always pleasant and on-point from start to finish. I tried the Onion Soup for the first time and it was some of the best I've ever had. You can't go wrong at Shula's!Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerExcellentSteakDinnerDined on 8/23/2014My wife and I celebrated our 34th anniversary with an excellent dinner and perfect service @ Shula's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 43rd Anniversary for our friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/21/2014The special was excellent and I had the Steak Mary Ann which was done exactly as I like it. I was surprised on the noise and volume since it was a Thursday night. Excellent all around.Special Features:
- Too costlyBirthdaygirlleoDined on 8/21/2014While the food was quite tasty and of good portion, the cost was extremely high. This is not a restaurant where one goes regularly unless you are quite wealthy. This is Lehigh Valley not New York City. Once the restaurant became busy noise level was high and a bit annoying. Our servers were very accommodating and pleasant. Let me say that we will not be returning unless we win the lottery. There are other restaurants in the area that provide the same quality service and food for a much more affordable cost.Special Features:
- Best steak house in PennsylvanniaCj13Dined on 8/20/2014I have to travel for work All over eastern USA, this is the best steak house in pennsylvania(including steak houses in Philadelphia!!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but for 1 exceptionInTheBizDined on 8/20/2014Everything was excellent with the exception of our Server. She was barely visible. Only to take the order and then present the check. The assistant server we had throughout the evening was exceptional !! Pleasant, knowledgable and effective. Attitude from the "lead" Server is what prohitted 5 Stars all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Repeat customersMarjeffDined on 8/19/2014Shula's is our go to restaurant for special occasions. We love the atmosphere, service, and of course the STEAKS! We are never disappointed. An additional perk for us is that it only takes us 5 minutes to get there! Lobster tail and filet for me this time and my husband's usual porterhouse. Quite an enjoyable evening. MarlieseSpecial Features:
- ExcellentJesso4o4Dined on 8/18/2014The service was great and the food was amazing! We celebrated a birthday. It's expensive but worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall great dinnershieldseyDined on 8/16/2014very attentive staff, and hostess. salad was out to us quickly but the entrée took a bit too long to arrive. Filet was excellent for both myself and my guest, cooked to perfection. I will return and recommend to others!Special Features:
- great way to celebratenicecatchDined on 8/16/2014My wife and daughter have birthday's very close so we decided to make it a special night and celebrate at Shula's. We were not disappointed. The food was excellent and the service was outstanding. We will definitely do this again and not just for birthday's. I got hooked on Shula's while on a business trip in Miami. I know it costs a little more but you will not be disappointed. Definitely on my top five restaurant list of all time. Way to go team!Special Features:
- Great steak; great serviceMcAllyDined on 8/15/2014Shula's delivers on a classic steak house promise--wonderful cuts of beef, with hearty sides. Further, the service was spot on--not too cloying but never leaving us in want for a moment. My prime rib was succulent; the wedge salad extremely tasty and the creamed spinach exactly what one expects from a good steak house. It's not cheap, but if it were, the steaks would not be as good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Class Dining ExperienceFamilyStyleDined on 8/13/2014What an awesome dinner for our family! Every Steak served came out perfect. Rich in flavor and amazingly tender. Clearly the leader in all of the fine Steak Houses. Service was flawless! Made you feel like a preferred guest and over delivered in every way. Glad to have such a high end resteraunt in our neighborhood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service & Food are FantasticevbuckspaVIPDined on 8/12/2014The Service & Food here are Fantastic! We had a romantic diner and everything went smoothly. I was very impressed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.