Shula's 347 Grill - Coral Gables
6915 Red Road
Coral Gables, FL 33143Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $30 and under
Shula's 347 Grill - Coral Gables
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.donshula.com/shulas-347-grill-coral-gables
- Phone: (305) 665-9661
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner:
Mon: 11:30am 9:00pm
Tues-Thurs: 11:30am - 10:00pm
Fri: 11:30am 11:00pm
Sat: 12noon 11:00pm
Sun 12noon 9:00pm
Happy Hour: 4pm - 7PM Monday to Friday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Bret Hessler
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Shulas 347 Grill - Coral Gables can cater any event. Call us at 305-665-9661 for details.
- Private Party Facilities: We have an elegant private dining facility that can be for a large group of up to sixty (60) people or split in two to accommodate small intimate functions of up to thirty (30). The rooms are equipped with 55" flat panel screens (audio-visual ready) and a separate sound system.
- Private Party Contact: Yahni Colon 3056659661
- Special Events: Shula's 347 Grill - Coral Gables has two fantastic private dining rooms which can be joined for seating of up to 60 or separated for 30 each. The restaurant can also accomodate for events of up to 150 people. We also have a wonderful lounge area which can accomodate up to 50 and a semi-private dining room called Coach's Corner which can accomodate up to 15. Please visit our website to download our map of private dining or call us at 305-665-9661.
A word from Shula's 347 Grill - Coral Gables
Shula’s 347 is named in honor of Hall of Fame Coach, Don Shula. The winningest Coach in NFL history, with 347 career victories! Shula's 347 follows a long line of successful restaurants, all founded on the same famous tradition of Shula's Steak Houses. Shula's 347 has everything from gourmet salads to fresh specialty fish and exclusively serves Premium Black Angus Beef® burgers and the best beef money can buy, The SHULA CUT ® steaks. The atmosphere is casual and full of energy, which includes a high impact bar, dark woods and a stunning video system. High-end flat panel screened TVs, dark woods and frames with spotlights, pigskin walls, granite topped tables and dark leather booths offer a different appeal and destination for the local market. The bar becomes a socializing hot spot with wine and martinis for business types, groups or individuals looking for a warm atmosphere or a place to be seen.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Shula's 347 Grill - Coral Gables reviews from OpenTable diners
60 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (30)good for groups (22)special occasion (18)great for lunch (17)vibrant bar scene (17)hot spot (17)fit for foodies (15)notable wine list (13)romantic (12)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (3)great for brunch (3)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- wab51VIPDined on 11/8/2014Great pours on drinks, really good appetizer. My wife had a filet and I had the churrasco made with hanger steak which was better than with skirt steak. All and all, a very good meal.Special Features:
- Excellent steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/25/2014Best spot in South Miami for high quality steak in an informal setting with great service. I find the big screen TVs a bit distracting, but I've been several times and enjoy it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kudos to the male mgr1chartDined on 10/11/2014They sat us next to a very loud group. The make mgr. Made every effort to move us and checked on us periodically. Food was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/11/2014has a great happy hour the barmates are great then we had dinner was outsrandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DissappointmentOnTheRoadDined on 10/8/2014I've been to plenty of Shula's and steakhouses but this was a first time at a Grill. The Grill had a great feel going into it and it was a quiet night. I was there on business and everything was fine but the food was a bit disappointing. It wasn't bad but for a Shula's I expected more. Service was good.
- Stick to BasicsunknowneaterDined on 10/1/2014Two in our party had the steak. No issue there. The big 22 bone in ribeye was done perfect. I had the pan seared flounder. So so. The side of mushrooms was dry. Very attentive service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2dineluv2dineDined on 9/27/2014WONDERFUL dining experience all around (great food, AWESOME waiter, and nice atmosphere) I will definitely be returning!Special Features:
- ExcellentPriscillaDined on 9/25/2014Great meal, as always. Staff treats everyone well. They are very knowledgeable, friendly.Special Features:
- Good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/19/2014Food was great!! Very fresh food great tasting. Made just right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodie123Dined on 9/17/2014My husband and I came in for our 3 year anniversary. The food was amazing and our server Erica was excellent. She was very knowledgeable of the menu and made great recommendations to enhance our dining experience. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun and drinksDef1678Dined on 9/13/2014Great cocktails- old fashion martinis, amazing food- small plates and large for sharing, and good service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant dining experienceNolaDined on 9/12/2014My husband and I enjoyed dinner during Miami Spice in September, 2014. Service was excellent as are the menu choices and quality of the food items. One of my most recent "requirements" is adequate air conditioning. We've visited far too many places in Sunny Miami where the temps reach 105 in the Summer, where doors and windows are left open or the A/C is inadequate. Miami is not Paris or San Diego, so from now on, I call ahead to inquire about the "environment." Overall, I would visit Shula's 347 again, again and again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shula's 347 Wins Again!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/8/2014This is our sixth time at Shula's 347 in South Miami/Coral Gables. Food is consistently excellent and service is always gracious, welcoming and top notch. 341 to goSpecial Features:
- Great food and great service.JennyGDined on 9/6/2014Food was delicious and the service was extremely attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superior ServiceJasonDined on 9/6/2014The food was perfect. The hostess was very accommodating. The waiter had full knowledge of the wines and the menu, and made excellent suggestions. It was an excellent evening due to the service and attention we were given.Special Features:
- Always SatisfyingCnFwineanddineDined on 9/6/2014We try to eat at Shula's at once every few months. It never disappoints. The food is cooked perfectly and the service is warm and friendly. We will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently very goodil2eVIPDined on 9/3/2014I love coming to this place. Service and food are always great. We usually sit at the bar and eat there. We already know most of the servers. This time we sat at a table and the waiter was really good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/1/2014Terrific food, gracious service always a good eat and a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- shula's grillcgflDined on 8/30/2014Great food even better service from our server Eric. We will be coming back soon. Look forward to trying what they have for lunch as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First datesiramicgDined on 8/24/2014Had never been to a 347 before, a bit different venue than the traditional Shula's Steakhouses that I have been to in the past. Same great food and service, more on the order of "sport's bar" than fine dining. No complaints generally, except the cocktails were rather "pricey" for their size. Wait staff was very accomodating, and took good care of us, especially the fact that we were a day early for our reservation! I didn't check the print out closely when I made the reservation! My bad!Special Features:
- Good Steak!weeizecroDined on 8/23/2014Food quality was good, but not much else! Went with my family for a nice steak dinner, there were several large parties seated around us and it was so loud we couldn't hear each other. Not what I was expecting. Meal was good, service nothing special. Parking was horrible, they had valet available, but they wouldn't let us park there because our vehicle was too large (F-250). My husband is disabled but we had to park blocks away at a meter with a 30 minute time limit! Had to keep calling to add time to meter. Overall, average experience.Special Features:
- miamokiDined on 8/15/2014We've been to Shula's 347 a bunch of times but this time the food wasn't that great. It wasn't BAD but they usually have a great medley of veggies and this time - it was just a strange mix of veggies. ESPECIALLY for summer! They had butternut squash, parsnips, carrots and zucchini. Had they left it alone and not added the zucchini I suppose it would be a great mix for a fall dish but in the heat of summer, especially in south Florida, people don't want to eat butternut squash and parsnips. In the past they have had summer squash, zucchini, peppers, broccoli and sometimes green beans but this mixture just didn't go together at all.Special Features:
- Just Wonderful!EtiquetteLadyVIPDined on 8/15/2014The food is just wonderful and the staff is terrific. The service is great. This has been my consistent experience at Shula's over many, many visits. I highly recommend that you enjoy lunch or dinner there very soon. You will love everything about Shula's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinner for Jacquelinejjprietojr66Dined on 8/13/2014The entire evening was overall an excellent experience. The booth was comfortable & private, the server was friendly & efficient, the food, BBQ shrimp appetizer & the cowboy steaks, was delicious and the manager made it even better by graciously providing some complimentary desserts (creme brule & dulce de leche cheesecake) as a treat for my friend. The only drawback was that a political fundraising event was being held so it was very crowded & much louder than usual which isn't the fault of the establishment rather the old buffoons who where in attendance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gerardor777VIPDined on 8/4/2014Great meat that also reflects in one of the best hamburgers in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always A TreatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/2/2014This is our fourth visit to Shula's 347. Food is always excellent, service gracious and welcoming.Special Features:
- Always goodmiamiVIPDined on 8/1/2014Never had a disappointment here. Reliably good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 322 reviews are from the Shula's 347 Grill - Coral Gables reviews archive.
- Enjoyable atmosphereLove2bakeDined on 7/26/2014Reservations were honored and we were promptly seated. Waiter was courteous and friendly. Service was excellent. Food was fresh and nicely presented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/23/2014It was good, not as great as I remember in the past. Maybe it was an off nite. The steak was not as tender as the past. Drinks were not mixed so well. Appetizer was somewhat hard. Normally the food is fantastic! The service was impeccable.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very satisfactoryIlvaVIPDined on 7/18/2014Service good and requested table pluss other in the reservation were complied .Special Features:
- esplendidoDined on 7/12/2014Will continue to return.being so consistly very well run.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So-soDelishVIPDined on 6/28/2014The food was good but our server was awful. Never came back with bread. Gave us incorrect information. The restaurant has really gone down in service. Won't be going back.
- DelishLynnDined on 6/28/2014The food was Delish. We had 4 people at the table so I tried all. The short ribs were my favorite. Though the ravioli was also excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We always love Shula's 347jackVIPDined on 6/20/2014Been there many times, never have had a bad meal, food always cooked to perfection. Love the appetizers, great drinks and wine selection. Love that a fine dining restaurant can still have flat screen TV's showing sports which doesn't take away from the ambiance of the restaurant, very eclectic & cool. We love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousAsocorroDined on 6/20/2014We always come back here for a special occasion. This time it was for my birthday! I had received an email for a complimentary meal. The steak was outstanding and the truffle loaded mac and cheese: to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/14/2014From the moment we walked in we had great service, we went to the bar first to have a drink with friends, we were told to let them know when we would like to seat down, as soon as we decided we were taken to our table. Service at the table was excellent, our server was polite, friendly and great, the food was perfect, my filet mignon was exactly how I like it. The wine recommendation went very well with the meal and was great.Special Features:
- Deb9227VIPDined on 6/12/2014Have always enjoyed this place, but this was a weak performance.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, service & drinks at 347MikeDined on 6/1/2014Food was cooked perfectly and delicious. Our server Legend took great care of us and the Manager Dean made sure everything came out right since my wife eats her steak WELL done and mine was medium rare. One of the few places that actually cook meat right the first time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shula's347RipperDined on 5/31/2014The food was great but we were seated right near the back room where there was a large group so the noise level was not acceptable to us. We had difficulty speaking to one another. We were a partry of 4. If I ever go back, I would insist I get seated towards the front of the restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionlaninmiaDined on 5/30/2014We went for lunch after my daughter's graduation. The Ceremony ran late and Shula's was vry accomidating to our reservation when i called. They were accomidating to our handicapped needs as well as my Gluten free sister. It was a very pleasurable experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.