Shula's 347 Grill - Coral Gables
6915 Red Road
Coral Gables, FL 33143Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $30 and under
Shula's 347 Grill - Coral Gables
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.donshula.com/shulas-347-grill-coral-gables
- Phone: 3056659661
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner:
Mon: 11:30am 9:00pm
Tues-Thurs: 11:30am - 10:00pm
Fri: 11:30am 11:00pm
Sat: 12noon 11:00pm
Sun 12noon 9:00pm
Happy Hour: 4pm - 7PM Monday to Friday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Bret Hessler
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Shulas 347 Grill - Coral Gables can cater any event. Call us at 305-665-9661 for details.
- Private Party Facilities: We have an elegant private dining facility that can be for a large group of up to sixty (60) people or split in two to accommodate small intimate functions of up to thirty (30). The rooms are equipped with 55" flat panel screens (audio-visual ready) and a separate sound system.
- Private Party Contact: Yahni Colon 3056659661
- Special Events: Shula's 347 Grill - Coral Gables has two fantastic private dining rooms which can be joined for seating of up to 60 or separated for 30 each. The restaurant can also accomodate for events of up to 150 people. We also have a wonderful lounge area which can accomodate up to 50 and a semi-private dining room called Coach's Corner which can accomodate up to 15. Please visit our website to download our map of private dining or call us at 305-665-9661.
A word from Shula's 347 Grill - Coral Gables
Shula’s 347 is named in honor of Hall of Fame Coach, Don Shula. The winningest Coach in NFL history, with 347 career victories! Shula's 347 follows a long line of successful restaurants, all founded on the same famous tradition of Shula's Steak Houses. Shula's 347 has everything from gourmet salads to fresh specialty fish and exclusively serves Premium Black Angus Beef® burgers and the best beef money can buy, The SHULA CUT ® steaks. The atmosphere is casual and full of energy, which includes a high impact bar, dark woods and a stunning video system. High-end flat panel screened TVs, dark woods and frames with spotlights, pigskin walls, granite topped tables and dark leather booths offer a different appeal and destination for the local market. The bar becomes a socializing hot spot with wine and martinis for business types, groups or individuals looking for a warm atmosphere or a place to be seen.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Shula's 347 Grill - Coral Gables reviews from OpenTable diners
61 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (31)great for lunch (22)vibrant bar scene (18)good for groups (16)special occasion (15)notable wine list (11)hot spot (10)fit for foodies (8)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (3)romantic (3)late-night find (2)Show More
- shula's grillOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Great food even better service from our server Eric. We will be coming back soon. Look forward to trying what they have for lunch as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First dateOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014Had never been to a 347 before, a bit different venue than the traditional Shula's Steakhouses that I have been to in the past. Same great food and service, more on the order of "sport's bar" than fine dining. No complaints generally, except the cocktails were rather "pricey" for their size. Wait staff was very accomodating, and took good care of us, especially the fact that we were a day early for our reservation! I didn't check the print out closely when I made the reservation! My bad!Special Features:
- Good Steak!weeizecroDined on 8/23/2014Food quality was good, but not much else! Went with my family for a nice steak dinner, there were several large parties seated around us and it was so loud we couldn't hear each other. Not what I was expecting. Meal was good, service nothing special. Parking was horrible, they had valet available, but they wouldn't let us park there because our vehicle was too large (F-250). My husband is disabled but we had to park blocks away at a meter with a 30 minute time limit! Had to keep calling to add time to meter. Overall, average experience.Special Features:
- miamokiDined on 8/15/2014We've been to Shula's 347 a bunch of times but this time the food wasn't that great. It wasn't BAD but they usually have a great medley of veggies and this time - it was just a strange mix of veggies. ESPECIALLY for summer! They had butternut squash, parsnips, carrots and zucchini. Had they left it alone and not added the zucchini I suppose it would be a great mix for a fall dish but in the heat of summer, especially in south Florida, people don't want to eat butternut squash and parsnips. In the past they have had summer squash, zucchini, peppers, broccoli and sometimes green beans but this mixture just didn't go together at all.Special Features:
- Just Wonderful!EtiquetteLadyVIPDined on 8/15/2014The food is just wonderful and the staff is terrific. The service is great. This has been my consistent experience at Shula's over many, many visits. I highly recommend that you enjoy lunch or dinner there very soon. You will love everything about Shula's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinner for Jacquelinejjprietojr66Dined on 8/13/2014The entire evening was overall an excellent experience. The booth was comfortable & private, the server was friendly & efficient, the food, BBQ shrimp appetizer & the cowboy steaks, was delicious and the manager made it even better by graciously providing some complimentary desserts (creme brule & dulce de leche cheesecake) as a treat for my friend. The only drawback was that a political fundraising event was being held so it was very crowded & much louder than usual which isn't the fault of the establishment rather the old buffoons who where in attendance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gerardor777VIPDined on 8/4/2014Great meat that also reflects in one of the best hamburgers in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always A TreatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/2/2014This is our fourth visit to Shula's 347. Food is always excellent, service gracious and welcoming.Special Features:
- Always goodmiamiVIPDined on 8/1/2014Never had a disappointment here. Reliably good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable atmosphereLove2bakeDined on 7/26/2014Reservations were honored and we were promptly seated. Waiter was courteous and friendly. Service was excellent. Food was fresh and nicely presented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/23/2014It was good, not as great as I remember in the past. Maybe it was an off nite. The steak was not as tender as the past. Drinks were not mixed so well. Appetizer was somewhat hard. Normally the food is fantastic! The service was impeccable.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very satisfactoryIlvaVIPDined on 7/18/2014Service good and requested table pluss other in the reservation were complied .Special Features:
- esplendidoDined on 7/12/2014Will continue to return.being so consistly very well run.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So-soDelishVIPDined on 6/28/2014The food was good but our server was awful. Never came back with bread. Gave us incorrect information. The restaurant has really gone down in service. Won't be going back.
- DelishLynnDined on 6/28/2014The food was Delish. We had 4 people at the table so I tried all. The short ribs were my favorite. Though the ravioli was also excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We always love Shula's 347jackVIPDined on 6/20/2014Been there many times, never have had a bad meal, food always cooked to perfection. Love the appetizers, great drinks and wine selection. Love that a fine dining restaurant can still have flat screen TV's showing sports which doesn't take away from the ambiance of the restaurant, very eclectic & cool. We love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousAsocorroDined on 6/20/2014We always come back here for a special occasion. This time it was for my birthday! I had received an email for a complimentary meal. The steak was outstanding and the truffle loaded mac and cheese: to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/14/2014From the moment we walked in we had great service, we went to the bar first to have a drink with friends, we were told to let them know when we would like to seat down, as soon as we decided we were taken to our table. Service at the table was excellent, our server was polite, friendly and great, the food was perfect, my filet mignon was exactly how I like it. The wine recommendation went very well with the meal and was great.Special Features:
- Deb9227VIPDined on 6/12/2014Have always enjoyed this place, but this was a weak performance.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, service & drinks at 347MikeDined on 6/1/2014Food was cooked perfectly and delicious. Our server Legend took great care of us and the Manager Dean made sure everything came out right since my wife eats her steak WELL done and mine was medium rare. One of the few places that actually cook meat right the first time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shula's347RipperDined on 5/31/2014The food was great but we were seated right near the back room where there was a large group so the noise level was not acceptable to us. We had difficulty speaking to one another. We were a partry of 4. If I ever go back, I would insist I get seated towards the front of the restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionlaninmiaDined on 5/30/2014We went for lunch after my daughter's graduation. The Ceremony ran late and Shula's was vry accomidating to our reservation when i called. They were accomidating to our handicapped needs as well as my Gluten free sister. It was a very pleasurable experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our 3rd Visit - Our 4th AnniversaryMarLinDined on 5/17/2014This was our 3rd visit to Shula's 347 Grill and it also happened to be our 4th Anniversary. My New York cut steak was delicious and my wife's crab cakes were outstanding. For our appetizer, we loved their sweet chili calamari. This is one of our favorite places. We recommend Shula's 347 to all of our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedLove2TravelVIPDined on 5/11/2014I had been there to lunch a few months before and found the burger I ate outstanding. Returned the day before Easter and received an overcooked, mediocre burger. Decided to give it one more try on Mother's Day. Our server was as polite as could be but management needs to beef up customer service. We asked for bread and received a tiny loaf for 6 people. We asked for another. Again, another tiny loaf. We then called over a person dressed-like and prancing- about-like a manager. He was too busy looking important to come over. We finally received our meals; the steaks were good, albeit small. The egg was cold. It was OK overall, but far removed from my first experience where the food was plentiful and delicious (including the bread!).Special Features:
- The following 307 reviews are from the Shula's 347 Grill - Coral Gables reviews archive.
- Finally a decent SteakLarryDined on 4/29/2014I love a good steak, my baseline is my own grill so I expect a steak to be better than I can make it on my own grill using steaks from the local market. So, mouth watering, drool sliding down my chin I ordered the 8 oz. Filet Mignon medium rare with sides of mushrooms and spinach and Bearnaise sauce. I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED! I have tried all the overpriced Steak houses and none of them have produced a steak that I could cook on my own grill. Shula's 357 was outstanding in all departments and EXTREMELY reasonable price wise! 8 oz. Filet Mignon with two sides was only $36.00Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LarryVIPDined on 4/27/2014Was disappointed there were no Vegetarian items available-had to order sides for entree.Special Features:
- Not what I wantedkgutzDined on 4/25/2014I had asked for a table by the window and it was everything but. It was the first table at the entrance of the restaurant and by the bar. Very very noisy. When I said I'd wait for a better table, they told me it would be 30-40 minute wait!! No good
- 1miami1miamiVIPDined on 4/24/2014We are regulars here for good reasons. The food, the service, the wine list and the overall feel of the place. We have never had a mediocre meal here. The salads, steaks, burgers side dishes are consistently very very good. The truffle french fries are a must. All associated with this fine eatery go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied on every level.Special Features:
- Great food, cooked to perfectionnanorascalDined on 4/2/2014Great food, cooked to perfection and served by an enthusiastic staff that has one thing in mind, the customer!Special Features:
- Server issueOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/22/2014The food was great as always however the server was not attentive and the food came out randomly with the appetizers after the main dish. Also it took over 15 mins to get a refill on water.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- There is nobody like Sarina,roslynVIPDined on 3/14/2014There is nobody like Sarina, the bartender! She is the best!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall very goodSteakloverDined on 3/13/2014Everyone in group enjoyed their meals, I had the filet mignon which was cooked perfectly, medium rare, but was missing something. Not very moist, needed some compound butter sauce or something to compliment the meat. It was overall a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun eveningnanorascalDined on 3/1/2014The food was great, the service fantastic. NY Strip was aged well and could have been cut with butter knife. A perfect place to spend our birthdays!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The steaks were excellent.julioDined on 2/22/2014The steaks were excellent. The place was crowded and noisy, but OK. If you like meat this is the place to go.Special Features:
- just a great relaxed SaturdayOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 2/22/2014just a great relaxed Saturday evening family dinner; great service with great food at a fair priceSpecial Features:
- Overall good experience! GoodItalianmomma1VIPDined on 2/22/2014Overall good experience! Good consistent food and good for groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad AttitudeDisappointedVIPDined on 2/21/2014Had a problem with timing on the food service. A male manager approached with a condescending and arrogant attitude. Made us feel as if we were the problem not the restaurant. Made no offer of a drink, a desert or an adjustment in the check for our trouble and was flat out rude and insulting when my wife expressed her surprise to him when leaving the restaurant. We had become regulars at this restaurant. No more.
- Amazing experienceTheBombDined on 2/14/2014First time there with my wife and we absolutely loved it. The food and atmosphere was amazing. If the wife was happy I was happy :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very accommodating with allergies sOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 2/14/2014Very accommodating with allergies substituting out starch for veggies Steaks were cooked perfectly and had great flavor!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FABULOUS!!!!!!Love2eatoutVIPDined on 2/10/2014This restaurant is not to be missed. Our first visit to Miami, we wanted to try Shula's. Our meal was absolutely delicious! Do NOT miss this restaurant if you are in Miami.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.