Shula's 347 Grill - Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel
3405 Lenox Road, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30326Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $30 and under
Shula's 347 Grill - Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.donshula.com/shulas-347-grill-atlanta
- Phone: 4048487345
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Saturday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private Dining Rooms and Menu Options
- Entertainment: Shula's 347 Grill has 7 State of the Art Flat Screen TV's throughout the restaurant and bar--always showing the game of the day, for your entertainment. We always play contemporary jazz music for your listening pleasure.
A word from Shula's 347 Grill - Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel
Shula's 347 Grill has everything from gourmet salads to fresh specialty fish, and exclusively serves Premium Black Angus Beef burgers & steaks- the best beef money can buy. At 347 we serve SHULA CUTS, which are second to none, using the same custom cuts & aging process from the legendary Shula's Steak House. The atmosphere is casual & full of energy, which includes a high impact bar, dark woods & a stunning video system. High-end flat panel screened TVs, dark woods & frames with spotlights & pigskin walls decorate the room. Granite topped tables & dark leather booths offer a different appeal & destination for our local guests. The bar becomes a place of socializing, with wine & martinis for both business types & groups, or individuals looking for a warm atmosphere or a place to be seen. For private dining, there are three private rooms.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Shula's 347 Grill - Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
30 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (13)great for outdoor dining (13)great for lunch (11)good for groups (10)romantic (9)great for brunch (8)fit for foodies (5)neighborhood gem (5)kid-friendly (5)late-night find (5)notable wine list (4)scenic view (4)vibrant bar scene (3)hot spot (3)Show More
- Upscale Sports Bar/RestuarantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/15/2014Nice variety on the menu. Would appeal to both genders. Nice selection of wines and cocktails. The menu items were served in Large portions, adequate but not gourmet. Would be a great place to watch an event, the atmosphere was very inviting! Service was adequate but not outstanding. It is very convenient in location to the Lenox and Phipps plaza shopping centers. Might be a great place for the male gender to hang out while the partner gets a little shopping done.Special Features:
- Another Great Celebration MealOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/10/2014Even though we arrived early for our dining, we were seated promptly and greeted with VIP treatment. Our server, Kenny, was so attentive, courteous, and precise. It was one of the best times we've experienced at Shula's 347 since going there annually to celebrate my husband's birthday. Of course, as always, the food was exceptional!!! The Cowboy Cut steak was moist, tender, and simply sumptuous! The Beef Short Rib was the best I've had at ANY restaurant....period! And the Key Lime Pie for dessert was luscious and silky. As foodies, it was expected that Shula's would provide a quality 5-star meal, and the Chef didn't disappoint. Kudos to the Chef and Kenny for making our Sunday afternoon so pleasant and the food so delicious! We'll be back!Special Features:
- The waiter was lost.NOLADined on 7/22/2014Three of our party of 7 sent their steaks back to be properly cooked. The waiter was horrible!!!
- Never againNothappyDined on 7/19/2014We reserved a table, only to get there and wait 30 min even though the place was not full at all. Our server told us he could not recomend an appetizer. There are 15 TV's, all of which were showing old nascar highlights. I ask to watch if we could get the braves game on, to which I was told, "nah, probably not". We were there for over an hour, to finally receive our appetizers and a refill for our water. The waiter never showed again, and when I complained to the manager, he simply went to the kitchen to make sure our food was not ready, and then had the waiter bring us our check. The appetizer was very good, but the waiter and the manager should not have a job based on the expierence I had, and several tables around us.Special Features:
- Tender, delicious steakwineandineVIPDined on 6/26/2014Steak was tender and tasty but the accompaniments lacked imagination - a satisfying meal served well.
- Father's Day PromotionOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 6/15/2014Great idea for Father's Day! Overall the location of Shula's 347 was convenient & food selections were great. However, the service rendered was horrible. Our server took forever to take our table's orders, refill drinks, special requests for entree were not met & the tab was divided incorrectly charging everyone $20+ more.Special Features:
- CoCoDined on 6/15/2014The food was great! The service was not great it took too long for the food to come out. I read on AJC that for Father's Day fathers eat free but when I got there to eat it was totally different. Would I come back to this restaurant "yes" would I reccommend it to someone "yes" but the service really need to get better.Special Features:
- Terrible stay awaySavytasterDined on 6/14/2014This is not a Shula's. The lobster bisque was clam chowder the chef even explained that he is the marriott chef and only a Shula soux chef and submitted he used "other ingredients" the wine list is better at Ruby Tuesdays. As a frequent customer of Shulas Naples Fl we were extremely disappointed. There is a Morton's and NY Prime both within a 5min walk of this grill your better off avoiding this dump
- BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/14/2014Wonderful service, food. Simply the best. Highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Think Marriott Restaurant...ATLFoodieDined on 6/6/2014Had dined at other Shula's, most notably and had a great experience. Was looking for that experience in ATL. While this shares the name this is simply the Marriott Restaurant, versus a Bone's or Chop's type of experience as the other Shula's provide. Given that, as a frequent Marriott guest, this was a typical hotel restaurant but certainly not a destination unless you were a guest at the hotel.
- Great first time experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/21/2014We went for buckhead restaurant week and enjoyed the menu as well as the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fussyeaterVIPDined on 5/18/2014We went b/c it was restaurant week. The price - the same as for other restaurants was was no comparison. If the price was $25 - maybe, but $35 compared with upscale restaurants in Buckhead offering the same 3-course dinner was very overpriced for the quality of food, etc.
- Mother's DayN777Dined on 5/11/2014Took my mother and grandmother here on Mother's Day. It has a great atmosphere and the food was superb. The key lime pie and carrot cake was excellent too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ValueLOVETOFineDINEDined on 5/11/2014Excellent Mothers Day Special! Steak was great service was great pricing was moderate ambiance was great ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 155 reviews are from the Shula's 347 Grill - Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel reviews archive.
- Again and again bad serviceCindoVIPDined on 4/23/2014Even when there was hardly anyone there, the service was extremely slow. We had to run down a manager just to get the check so we could pay. Food is good, but order a few drinks cause the staff is most likely out for a smoke.Special Features:
- Where was everyone???brioDined on 4/19/2014I had dinner on Friday the 18th. Perhaps it was Good Friday but the restaurant was bare at 8:00. Should I be concerned? The food and service was very good. Perhaps the crowd decided to eat before 6:00 or after 9:00.
- Great FoodMeatLoverDined on 4/19/2014Service was pretty good till the end as we waiting about 10 min. to get our bill, but over all the food was great, they made sure we were satisfied with our steaks. The only thing I didn't like (and I don't know if this is the restaurants policy or not) but when we got our bill, they circled the percentage of tip we should give, I thought that was a bit tacky.Special Features:
- A little surprisedilovefoodDined on 4/2/2014The hostess was very upbeat and really set the tone- Ciara. She offered a few good menu choices upon my request. The We ordered the chili shrimp as an appetizer which was very tasty...small portion. My husband and I ordered the cowboy steak. I've had better. It was not seasoned well- really bland for a $34 steak. The mashed potatoes- Yum! Mac and cheese- nothing to write home about, not cheesy at all. The asparagus and baked potatoes- nothing to rave about, what I would expect at any restaurant. Overall, my expectation was let down. I will try again but the next time, I'll go for the burger. I also did not care for how the waiter and manager appeared to watch us eat our food for the first 3 minutes. It was very weirdSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You broke my GPSnot4usDined on 3/21/2014The food at Shula's was excellent, but the service was even better.Our server was from The Bronx, (unfortunately she was a Jets Mets fan). but she was great. Another server that stopped by to check on us was from Boston (pronounced Baastan). The way he pronounced car (caa) was a dead give away. We had 3 vodkas and 3 scotches and those 6 drinks were 66.00. That to me was a bit too much. A scotch in Atlanta with a good pour should not run over 8.00. The valet parking broke my GPS and I would have to go through a bunch of paper work, submit it to their insurance company, bla, bla, bla. Very disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice PlaceLovelyLadyDined on 2/15/2014The staff and food was wonderful, great place to take partner for a nice intimate evening.Special Features:
- Great food but not so great serviceBlahkboyDined on 2/14/2014The food was excellent but the service wasn't too good. Our cashier didn't seem to enthused to serve us and pretty much came around to take our order and then got ghost until it was time to bring out the food and then got ghost again. But overall a good place to eat.Special Features:
- Food and Service did not matchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014The food was very good but the sevice was very poor. We had two or three different people waiting on us and none seemed to be our official server. The service staffed seemed unorganized. There were long periods of waiting to order between courses and drinks routinly sat empty for long periods of time. It took three requests to get ice water to the table. This would be a great spot if the service level could catch up to the food.
- Good MealTroyDined on 2/14/2014Third time eating at Shula's 347. Food has been consistenly very good on each occasion. Steaks are always very good cuts of meat. Crab Cakes are excellent. Wife ate pecan crusted Salmon and said that it was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fit for a kingpolliDined on 2/14/2014Reservation follow up perfect Service excellent Food better than mortons steakhouse and better pricesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food for a neighborhood hotelRuksanaDined on 2/14/2014Was here for Valentine's and had dinner. Decided to go a la carte instead of prix fixe since the special menu had no new offerings than the regular menu. Were hoping to get a booth but were told they were all taken, doesnt really make for a very romantic dinner to be seated on a table that is pretty wide! Service was good except towards later in the night when the place was full it seemed like there was only one head waiter and someone forgot to get us our dessert until we were checked on. Reasonable good service for a hotel inside a Marriott but was expecting more than that. Might head back with some friends if we happen to be in the area but wouldnt consider this a destination dining venue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday get awayGapeachDined on 2/8/2014It was all we dreamed of. Great food and service. The steak was so tender and cooked to perfection. The green beans were the best I've ever had. It was the ultimate dinning experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful RestaurantTiffaniDined on 1/23/2014The service was great. The waiter was really pleasant and professional. The food was excellent. I loved the steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were expecting a high-end,OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 1/23/2014We were expecting a high-end, white tablecloth steak restaurant. What we got was an average restaurant that served good steaks. It's definitely not a special occasionn place. Service was really slow - don't know if it was a kitchen issue or the waiter. In either case, the waiter was not very attentive eventhough the room was almost empty.Special Features:
- Not the NYE experience we hoped forOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/31/2013Pros -Delicious food for decent price- app ceasar salad, 14oz strip steak w/sides, dulce de leche cheesecake with wine pairings for $50 (NYE pre fixe menu special); Napa burger with mac n cheese -Main waiter was very friendly. Cons -9pm res- informed at 8:55 arrival that restaurant was behind. At 9:20, told it would be another 15-20 minutes. We were too hungry to wait and decided to eat in the separate bar area. -Food timing- The app salad and bread took awhile to come out. Main entrees were served by a secondary server not 5 minutes after salad with no hesitation or apologies. Both cons are probably because of the NYE holiday, but still not acceptable from a nice steak restaurant, imo.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DcccDcccDined on 12/31/2013Not sure if it was the New Years rush or the extra volume, but the service was not up to par with what we've seen at other Shula's. The food was great, as usual, but the staff seemed like they weren't prepared and woefully tardy on refills, or just generally checking on things. We'll try it again just to make sure it wasn't the New Years issue causing the problems.I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Year's Eve dinnerGoDoresVIPDined on 12/31/2013We made a reservation for two for New Year's Eve. The service was a little shaky at the beginning - our table wasn't quite ready when we arrived, and after taking our drink order our waitress disappeared for an extended amount of time, and another waiter offered to help us (apparently not being aware that someone else had already taken drink orders). A different waitress finally arrived with our drinks and to take our food order, and after that everything flowed well. The appetizers and steaks were excellent. We've been before and will likely return, and chalk up the service to a busy night or a new waitress.
- First timeBwjones1906Dined on 12/1/2013It was my first time going to shula's it was a nice atmosphere and great service. My wife and I loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only ok, Thanksgiving DinnersavchanDined on 11/28/2013My family went on Thanksgiving day and the food was only okay. Three people in our group had the Thanksgiving plate; two of the three got dark meat only. I would have thought that you would get white & dark meat or the server ask what you prefer. The stuffing was pretty good but, the rest of the food was what I would expect to get from a lower end restaurant, not from a place that is considered fine dining. Our server was not friendly (maybe because he was working on Thanksgiving Day), he was not rude but, just didn't seem happy to be there (not enough to affect his tip). I would probably not go back or recommend it to my friends.
- Shula's 347 would be finecbaimaDined on 11/23/2013Shula's 347 would be fine for watching the game with the guys. The food was fair, nothing extraordinary. The service was subpar. There were only 5 tables seated while we were there and service was slow. Our server was very difficult to understand.
- Food always outstandingjoebVIPDined on 11/9/2013Shula's isn't fancy, but the food is outstanding. Both the steaks & seafood are cooked to perfection. Tim is a great waiter & always makes sure everything is the way we like it. A sports bar, but much better. We've been there alone & with friends & never been disappointed with the food or service when Tim is there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 11/5/2013I have eaten here many times when staying at the hotel. I choose it for convenience only, The food is OK, but the service has always been very, very poor.
- food was terribleKED83VIPDined on 10/8/2013This place might be ok for a drink if you are staying at the hotel but if you want to eat something hot and tasty, go out. I had a chopped Tomato and mozz salad, odd and tasteless. The balsalmic tasted like a cheap one. Calamari was frozen before it was cooked and barely warm on delivery. I sbould have ordered room service
- We ate outdoors. There wasKathyDined on 9/28/2013We ate outdoors. There was a VERY loud, inebriated group in the sofa section. Their language was vulgar and offensive. Not the romantic birthday dinner for my husband that I expected.
- Lack of serviceMBTodaroVIPDined on 9/17/2013My entire meal (salad and entree) were brought out to me all at once. I informed the waiter that I would eat the salad and that they should prepare me a new steak while I eat my salad. Rather than coordinate preparing me a new steak that should have arrived within 10-15 minutes of my salad arriving I received a freshly prepared steak 30 minutes later. It does not take 30 minutes to prepare a steak. A simple fix to the error would have left me quite content and instead they added insult to injury. As a former restaurant owner I would have made sure that freshly prepared steak was out to the customer in a timely manner.
- Laid back with great food and drinkCosmoKim74Dined on 8/16/2013Food drinks, and service was great. Had DJ while dining. Very laid back and less dressy compared to the Shula's in Naples, which we liked better. Convenient while staying at Marriott. Great for watching sports. Loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.