Shula's 347 Grill at the Sheraton Fort Worth
1701 Commerce Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Downtown
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Shula's 347 Grill at the Sheraton Fort Worth
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.shulas.com/locations.php?sub=1&l=4&restid=32
- Phone: 8178702700
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Breakfast: Daily:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Seddighi Hossein
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Yes
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact the restaurant for details.
- Private Party Contact: Karl Crudup 8178063718
- Entertainment: Jazz Music throughout the restaurant.
- Special Events: Valentine's Day Dinner @ Shula's. A night to remember
A word from Shula's 347 Grill at the Sheraton Fort Worth
Shula's 347 is named in honor of Hall of Fame Coach, Don Shula. The winningest Coach in NFL history, with 347 career victories! Shula's 347 follows a long line of successful restaurants, all founded on the same famous tradition of Shula's Steak Houses. Shula's 347 has everything from gourmet salads to fresh specialty fish and exclusively serves Premium Black Angus Beef burgers and the best beef money can buy, The SHULA CUT steaks. The atmosphere is casual and full of energy, which includes a high impact bar, dark woods and a stunning video system. High-end flat panel screened TVs, dark woods and frames with spotlights, pigskin walls, granite topped tables and dark leather booths offer a different appeal and destination for the local market. The bar becomes a socializing hot spot with wine and martinis for business types, groups or individuals looking for a warm atmosphere or a place to be seen.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Shula's 347 Grill at the Sheraton Fort Worth reviews from OpenTable diners
- Nice for date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/28/2012Chatty served, but very professional & helpful. We went on a Saturday night & the place was dead. Steak was decent, sweet potato fries were awesome & so were the crab cakes. Nice place for a romantic date.Special Features:
- I'd suggest you look elsewhereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/6/2012The service was absolutely outstanding. The food was average at best and certainly wasn't worth the price. Overall atmosphere was minimal and looked kind of cheap.
- I had the filet mignon whichOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/24/2012I had the filet mignon which was good. For the price I was expecting better sides and salads. I tried my friend's New York strip and it was dry. My other friend had the tuna which was fair. Seems to be a good place for people to eat at who are staying at the Sheraton for convenience purposes. I have no desire to return.
- Food was good, but a littleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/24/2012Food was good, but a little pricey considering the "sports bar-like" atmosphere.
- Good steak meal on our lastOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/15/2012Good steak meal on our last night in town, nothing fancy, kind of an upscale sports bar with better food.
- I was glad that I chose Shula'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012I was glad that I chose Shula's for my valentines Day Dinner. The Valentines Day special was delicious.Special Features:
- Avoid this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2012Terrible service from inexperienced waiters. We will not go back. For the prices they charge both the food and service were pitiful.
- My expectations were highOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/11/2012My expectations were high but experience was disappointing. Server tried but she had too many tables and was running. Wouldn't be surprised if she quit. Over priced for what you get.
- The food was good but notOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/10/2012The food was good but not exceptional considering the price. I felt like I could have gone somewhere else for a steak that was just as good or better for less money. The seasoned vegetables and potatoes were very good. The place was almost empty on a Friday night and the service was just ok. We ordered 2 salads before dinner but only 1 came out so I had to wait for them to make mine. I gave our $25 coupon to our server however it was not taken off and I had to remind him to do it and had to wait for that to get done. My son took his girlfreind to another steak place the following night and spent less money even without having the $25 off and was much happier with his experience then I was.
- Went here for my BDAY. I amOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/1/2012Went here for my BDAY. I am a member of Shula's 48oz Club and was excited to have his brand now in my backyard. This one is at the Sheraton and so it has a different vibe. A little laid back, but the food was awesome. My daughter had never had crab cakes and now she will be disappointed for the rest her life...there is only crab meat and no filler in these...and the sauce was awesome! My Cowboy cut was like butter...smooth and melt in your mouth perfection. All in all we will make this a regular special occasion place!Special Features:
- Waited at the hostess standJrmomDined on 1/28/2012Waited at the hostess stand for about 5 minutes and no one came to help or seat us so we left.
- Great tasting food, poor servicenheflyer1Dined on 1/27/2012The service was too slow to deliver drinks, appetizer, and then the meals were brought out only 1 minute after the appetizer. Different waiters brought out the food. That being said, my dinner was very hot and delicious.Special Features:
- Food was mediocre at best,OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/15/2012Food was mediocre at best, what does it say when the vegitables (asparagrus) were the best item served. Steaks were tough and gristly, baked potatoes were way overcooked, tuna was cold, rice was mushy. Hostess was disorginized (didn't credit resevation)and the waitress was inexperienced (did not know the menu). We will not be going back...expected way more for the amount of money spent.
- Horrible service. The managerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/14/2012Horrible service. The manager was the biggest problem. He couldn't run a gas station much less a nice restaurant . Stay away unless you have two hours to wait
- The food was very averageOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/14/2012The food was very average and over priced for the value received. Server wasn't that busy and still found a way to provide poor service.Special Features:
- Not a good dining experience...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2011This was a very weird dining experience for us. We arrived at 9pm to an almost empty restuarant. The hostess told us that there had been an issue with another party and that if we wanted to be served in a timely manner then we should be seated in the bar area. (even though the rest of the restaurant was practically empty) The bartender served as our waitress. The food was good but the service we received was sub standard...example..we asked for a drink for one of our party repeatedly and never recieved it. After finally getting her attention to get the check it took another 20 min after that to get her to come pick up the check. The mood from the staff was definitely not pleasant. Not sure what happened but we will not be back.
- New Years Eve 2011!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/31/2011We arrived on time. There was no one to greet us. We waited 15 minutes before we were finally seated. After another 5 minutes we still had not received a visit from a waiter, no water, nothing, so we got up and left. It was one of the worst managed restaurants we have ever been to. They had no clue what they were doing and worse yet, didn't seem to care. It was terrible!!
- Just okayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/3/2011The Ahi Tuna appetizer & Shula's 8oz filets were delicious, the drinks were strong and tasty, however it must have been an off night since there were just two servers. The shorthanded staff was very courteous, there wasn't a wait and we picked our table, but our experience would not bring us back. For the price of the food I wasn't impressed and had we not been pressed for entertainment reservations we likely would have left before waiting for our entrees.
- I took a friend to eat atOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/26/2011I took a friend to eat at Shula's 347 grill and we had a terriffic time! The night we went was slow, possibly due to the weather, but it was nice to actually sit down to a quiet meal out and about. The waitress kept our glasses full, checked in on us regularly and was very chatty and friendly. It was a good time, and the environment was wonderful too!Special Features:
- Spouse's "smashed potatoesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/12/2011Spouse's "smashed potatoes were cold but the waiter gave a "free" dessert for that problem. We both had salmon, which was excellent and the veggies were done to perfection. My french fries were great. Our waiter was excellent; can't complain there.
- Excellent food, service. OverallOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/9/2011Excellent food, service. Overall very nice experience.Special Features:
- Food was OK but nobody wascmb1229VIPDined on 11/4/2011Food was OK but nobody was there at 7:30 on a Friday night. Was kind of put off by how few people were there.
- It is in a hotel so it definitelyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/29/2011It is in a hotel so it definitely has that hotel feel and service. I have heard other Shula's 347 are good but will try other restaurants before coming back.
- The steak was outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/1/2011The steak was outstanding! I graded down on the ambiance because I expected it to be a little more exciting. It was a Friday night and there was only one other couple and another single person dining in the whole place! Quite hilariously, I had gone to the trouble to make a reservation through OpenTable.
- Made a reservation for SaturdayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/28/2011Made a reservation for Saturday night at 7:00. We arrived to an empty dining room. After being greeted by just about every person who worked there including the manager we ordered our food. Let's put it this way, if I am going to spend that kind of money on food it better be worth it. The food was about the same quality as Outback with a better decor. We will not be going back.
- Shula's not for localsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/30/2011Went on a Saturday night at 7:30. In a restaurant that could seat several hundred there were 8 people including us. I've been to other Shula's that I liked but this one is definately a restaurant for the convention crowd as this retaurant is in the Sheraton across from the convention center. We live in Fort Worth and wanted to try something different and I would never recommend this restaurant for anyone local as there are far too many much better choices. Food was fair at best.Special Features:
- Our expectations were metOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/24/2010Our expectations were met - our server was efficient and the food was delicious.Special Features:
- The food was perfectly preparedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/16/2010The food was perfectly prepared and our waitress was great fun, helpful and went out of way to serve. A very pleasant evening!Special Features:
- Food was okay. Nothing special.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/17/2010Food was okay. Nothing special. A glorified sports-bar menu and place. Service and personnel were FANTASTIC! Best trained staff I have seen in years and that includes dining in New York, Chicago, Boston, New Orleans, San Francisco. We love to dine out. We love to try new places and we were over disappointed with Shula's 347 in Fort Worth. Won't go back.
- quiet, but no many patronsOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/11/2010quiet, but no many patrons on a Saturday night; cold temperatures though blankets were available; food not hot but warm; tasty but not spectacular
- Excellent food and pricesbankersruleDined on 8/24/2010Excellent food and prices for lunch. Never busy so it is a great place where you know you can always get a table.
- We loved the ambience heredivaliciousVIPDined on 7/8/2010We loved the ambience here that we took a lot of pictures in the restaurant. Lots of Don Shula photos and memorabilia, it took us back in time. My Crispy Cheese Ravioli and my husband's Cheeseburger were both excellent. Nice service as well.Special Features:
- The steaks were excellentlyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/3/2010The steaks were excellently prepared. Service was great and the staff made you feel welcome !Special Features:
- For the longest time we wereOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/20/2010For the longest time we were the only couple in the entire restaurant. Very quiet but not romatic at all. It is more of a sports bar than what I was expecting. My only other experience with Shula's was the steakhouse in Indy. Not a fair comparison. The appetizer (bacon wrapped jalepno stuffed shrimp) and the filet migion were very tasty.
- My family enjoyed dining atOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/13/2010My family enjoyed dining at Shula's. We dined on a Sunday evening and it was very quiet with excellent service. The food was also very good.Special Features:
- My husband & I went in onOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/12/2010My husband & I went in on a Friday night for a 7pm reservation and were the ONLY people there. Maybe people eat later here during the summer? The bar looks like I could be a place to be right after work. Located in the Sheraton hotel.Special Features:
- Decided to try becuase ofSusanVIPDined on 4/3/2010Decided to try becuase of an amazing bartender, Dotty we met the night before. She was fabulous! The food was very good. Kim was also very good but overall experience took a long time with only 4 tables in restaurant. She did not have much help till towards the end we saw someone serving food; very nice person. Had to ask for bread after a bit of time at the table. Manager took care of us and very appreciative for that; nice touch.Special Features:
- In Ft. Worth for a 3 day conferenceAwlbidnzVIPDined on 3/30/2010In Ft. Worth for a 3 day conference..Tuesday night we were the only ones there @ 6:30. Maybe 3 tables by the time we left (8?). Waiter was fun, food was good. 2 pieces of Ahi came with a head of shredded cabbage..Was hoping for a bit tastier ruffage.
- We were not impressed withOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2010We were not impressed with Shula's, service was fair as was the food. And for coming at 7pm on Valentines day with only 2 tables in the entire restaurant was alittle wierd. You would think they would be busy. Vallet was not good at all, we saw no management in the restaurant (I know they were there, we just never saw them) and when we got our food, the quality just was not there. Kirby's was much better for the value! We will probably not be back to Shula's unless they decide to step it up (meaning food and service, they really need to work on thier service).Special Features:
- I took my fiancee to Shula'sOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/13/2010I took my fiancee to Shula's for Valentine's Day and really didn't know what to expect. Overall the service was just okay, mostly because we had an overworked waitress. This poor girl had at least 7 tables and was responsible for bussing them as well. I'm not sure if they had a huge staffing problem that night, or if they are just understaffed, but that was an obvious problem. The kitchen was pretty slow - it took us about 50 minutes to get to our main course, and we only had one appetizer. That said, the food was actually pretty good. Hopefully they can work out the staffing kinks - I think that'll make for a much better experience.