1197 Peachtree St Ne
Atlanta, GA 30361Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.h2sr.com/
- Phone: 4048462000x
- Hours of Operation:
Food, Fun, Flirt. Located on the corner of 14th and Peachtree, in Colony Square Mall, midtown Atlanta; Shouts menu consist of sushi, pizza, sandwiches, steaks, fresh fish and more!. Our rooftop lounge is the hottest place in the Atlanta scene to enjoy martini's and gatherings under the stars.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, American
- Executive Chef: Phillip Strange
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Full service catering available , please contact Nicole Vincent at 404-846-2000 for menus and pricing information.
- Entertainment: DJ starts at 10pm on Friday nights and 9pm on Saturday nights.
A word from Shout
Shout - Food, Fun, Flirt. Located on the corner of 14th and Peachtree, in Colony Square Mall, midtown Atlanta; Shouts menu is influenced by the Mediterranean, South America and the Far East. Our rooftop lounge is the hottest place in the Atlanta scene to enjoy martini's and gatherings under the stars.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Shout reviews from OpenTable diners
112 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (56)special occasion (53)hot spot (37)vibrant bar scene (37)romantic (34)late-night find (33)great for outdoor dining (27)scenic view (20)great for lunch (17)fit for foodies (17)neighborhood gem (15)great for brunch (7)notable wine list (5)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- great foodGingerDined on 8/29/2014great time and great food. We had a great time there and enjoyed our timeSpecial Features:
- ExperienceStephanieDined on 8/23/2014My overall experience was superb. The food was terrific. Our waitress was wonderful. I would recommend to others and will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/23/2014Customer service was great Atmosphere was great as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty food...Disappointing service.FoodiechicchicDined on 8/21/2014Needs improvement with customer service, severs attitude was unpleasant. Was very disappointed with the service! The food was delicious, but don't think you get your money's worth in comparison to local similar locations. Overall, food was yummy but service was very disappointing.
- Wonderful Experience at Shout!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/21/2014Food was delicious! Will definitely go back again when I visit Atlanta.Special Features:
- Amazing Place!RealNatrlBeautyDined on 8/14/2014My party and I were the last people in the place. I was celebrating my birthday, all the way from Chicago. Our waiter, Jason, was so pleasant and gave great service beginning to end. It was fun because it really felt like a private party. We didnt leave on a Thursday until after midnight ;-) I appreciated the service and hospitality! The food and drinks were amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shout is redeemed!DawnaVIPDined on 8/12/2014We had an amazing lunch at Shout, enjoyed dining on the patio and our server was the best! As always, sushi delicious.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ladyjDined on 8/9/2014I must say this was great experience. I don't go to Atlanta much but Shout is def. somewhere I would go again & take my friends & family. The service and v.I.p treatment we received was A+ the restaurant is beautiful so I had to see the roof top....wonderful!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect date nightATLfoodieDined on 8/8/2014I went here the other evening for date night and was pleasantly surprised. I made the reservation on opentable and was seated as soon as I walked in! The vibe and ambiance is simply gorgeous. One downside is that the tables are really close to one another so you're basically eating on top of the people next to you. Our waitress was super chill and helpful and the food came fast. I would DEF recommend this nice time spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful wxperienceCphamDined on 8/6/2014I went here for my birthday and the sevice is so nice. We had such a sweet waiter and it's just a wonderful place. I loved it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Has gone very downhill!!!FoodloverDined on 8/2/2014I used to love to go to this place and after the other night I will not be going back again. Bad service bad food...overall the only thing good was decor!
- FoodFoodieDined on 8/1/2014The food experience/taste was great. It was a bit over priced for the priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and Great ServiceScrutiny101Dined on 8/1/2014Food was outstanding and our server was knowledgable and quite personableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner PartyShettaDined on 7/26/2014I would say the food is overly priced and the mix drinks arrived at the table with no ice it sat too long. The food was warm not hot and the server was ok but seemed a little frustrated by the amount of people he was handling. But he did ok. We spent maybe about $600 or more and after dinner we planned on mingling in the lounge area. I feel if guest dine and eat in the restaurant why would we pay additional money to attend the upper portion of the restaurant. Which was overly packed to capacity. It was extra hot and too many bodies in the tight space. This is supposed to be a relax chill spot not a frustrating heat box. My experience was not too fun. But the environment was pretty. I would suggest don't charge dinners for the loungeSpecial Features:
- great findfavplacVIPDined on 7/26/2014If you love sushi, you will love this place! This is one of my favorite places in Atlanta! The scenic view is awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Experience!!SohappyDined on 7/26/2014The service was excellent!!! Alex was our server and he took care of us and knew everything about the items on the menu. We had rooftop seating and the night was perfect!!! I LOVED it!!! My friends and I will be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Convenient location on PeachtreeadinerfromCarolinaDined on 7/26/2014Shout was on a list of restaurants stated as being convenient to the Atlanta Symphony Hall, which indeed it is. This was important to me as a guest to the city from Greenville, SC and who is not at all familiar with driving in Atlanta. I parked my car close to ASH and then proceeded to walk to Shout, enjoy a "quick" dinner and then onto the event. Being a newbie to the area I allowed plenty of time for dining prior to the show, so was prepared for a 60-90 min dining experience. Service was much quicker than this pace, which I hesitate to fault. Food was delicious and portion size was fair. I was expecting more of a "fine dining" experience for ambiance, but his was not realized. Fairly loud and energetic music rumbled in the backgroundSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014Took my girlfriend on a Friday evening at 830. Very good dining experience. The food was cooked perfect and the service was great. The food came out quickly. There was a cool vibe and a lot of energy. For being our first time dining at this location, I don't have any negatives and we will come back to this place more often to enjoy great sushi and savory mouth watering steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food & weatheroooaahhaahahDined on 7/19/2014So my food was great, unfortunately my friend didnt enjoy hers as much, the onions on the pizza were a little too big. the rooftop was great, the weather made the sky orange, kool but weird looking, it would have been awesome with a clear sky. thank you for having me for dinner and a bit of music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little findElectronicsjunkie43Dined on 7/19/2014I had always wanted to try shout. Went for my birthday with friends & had a great time. No issues with reservations. Food was okay. Drinks decent. Atmosphere was good. I would go again & recommend to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall good experienceBrene1551Dined on 7/19/2014The food was good, I had sushi, but the drinks were just okay. I had the mojito and then switched to wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- accomidationsluckyduckDined on 7/17/2014My reservation was booked the same night a company rented the entire space. The staff was more than apologetic and in an effort to make up for the inconvenience, our night was on the house.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay environment average food1stxexperienceDined on 7/12/2014The ambiance was great however the food was subpar and there was a lack in service. Waited 40 min to have a server arrive at our table. Then our main course and appetizer were served at the same time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ask for Jasonkimmyblue47Dined on 7/11/2014Our waiter made it fun! The food was good. If you plan on going upstairs, wear comfy shoes, there is no seating unless you want to give up an arm and a leg for "VIP". The for sure needs seats around the the bar.Special Features:
- GreatGreatplaceDined on 7/11/2014Always great food and service, live the sushi, fun place and variety on menu - something for allSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worthy of a second visitLoveBenihanaVIPDined on 7/9/2014For my son's 21st birthday, he did not want to go too far from home, against my better judgement he picked Shout. I visited once before for a work function and the ambience & service for a private group was great. This time I ate from the menu and both the entree and appetizers(3) was bland (I am a foodie). The best part of the night was when my server surprised my son with the key lime cheese cake with a candle (I guess she realized it was his birthday when she carded him for a drink). Unlike the food, the dessert was blissful! BTW, careful sitting upstairs, outside patio.....there was a table of 2 ladies that smoked the entire night, atleast 4 cigarettes each, I was quite a distance from them but all the smoke was everywhere.Special Features:
- shout experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014I really enjoyed myself. The food was great and the environment was exciting. Overall I loved it . Beautiful and modern decor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SubparAshleyDined on 7/3/2014The atmosphere and rooftop seatin was the only thing I enjoyed about my experience. Went on a Thursday night around 8:30 and the restaurant was not crowded at all, however, the service was very slow. The waitress barely checked on us. She brought us water in the beginning and never asked if we wanted anything else to drink. When we got our food it was barely hot and seemed as if it had been sitting before it was brought to us. Loved the atmosphere but I do not have to return.Special Features:
- Great serviceBgirlDined on 7/1/2014My waitress was awesome, she was very attentive to our needs. The food was good. Took a friend for their birthday and it was a great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant surpriseGeorgimoneDined on 6/29/2014I took my fiancé to Shout for his 27th birthday. The Sushi was amazing and our waiter outstanding. He was attentive and knowledgeable. He surprised my fiancé with a free desert for his birthday. I will definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service but..OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/20/2014I made a reservation for 745pm and got there on time, they didn't seat us until a little past 8 because they had to "set up" the table. What is the point of booking a reservation if they weren't going to have it ready by then ? Aside from that, the service from our server was great. The food was okay. The atmosphere was lot different from the photos shown on the website because I was expecting a little more fancy restaurant for a special occasions. Overall the rate is about 3 stars.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/18/2014Ambience was great as was the service. Food is solid. Had a trendy and energetic vibe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ghetto spot in the middle of ATLfoodieloverDined on 6/14/2014This place was awful, terrible service, inexperienced waitress, the decor and location are nice but the people who go there are really ghetto, all the girls looked like they were ready to go to the strip-club, there was no diversity at all. No wonder why the RHOA go there. If you order a drink, the bring you something else and there is a non-alcoholic return policy...what is going on with this place?
- Midtown GemSparkyDined on 6/14/2014Shout is the perfect pick for pre- or post-event dining. It's an easy walk from Woodruff Arts Center. The drinks, food, and service was top-notch! Especially liked the banquette nooks upstairs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good TimesSuuueeessDined on 6/13/2014I always have fun here. The food is pretty good. The reese's pie was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciouskristyanneDined on 6/12/2014Our group of 12 had a terrific dinner at Shout. We had made reservations and they had a nice table ready for us. The staff was very welcoming and accommodating. The food was excellent, better than I think we anticipated. Among the 12 of us we had everything from sandwiches, Pork chops, steak salad, salmon, to the roasted vegetable plate. EVERYONE was very pleased with their entree and the portion sizes. We thought it an excellent value and will definitely return. It is very convenient to the Woodruff Arts Center.Special Features:
- EXCELLENT!!!SherDined on 6/7/2014I have found a NEW HOT SPOT IN ATLANTA!!!! The food was absolutely fantastic and the food came out hot and fast!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/6/2014Got there way later than reservation and was still accommodated . The kitchen was closing in 30mins but our waiter was patient as we ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- my experienceSouthernBelle89Dined on 6/5/2014I came for my 21st birthday and my service was terrible by my waitress. I was so excited to go to "Shout" the place had been hearing about for months, and it turned out not too enjoyable. The hostess was great and so was the manager who solved the bill discrepancies. However, my waitress wasn't attentive, didn't ask if we needed anything additional, wanted more cocktails or water, or if our food was to our liking. She just took our order and we didn't see her until she brought the bill. It was a very slow night, so I didn't see a reason as to why she wasn't attentive. At the end she messed up everyone's bill at the table and tried to argue that she billed me correct. The manager apologized on her behalf. She didn't, but he took care of it.Special Features:
- Perfect EveningBoomerangDined on 6/5/2014Lamb lollipops were outstanding. Great sushi rolls and the desert cream cheese pound cake was an incredible ending to a really good experience. Excellent service attention and a check-in by the manager says they want you to have a good evening and we did. The nice part was that we did not feel rushed or pressured; we did things on our timetable.I would recommend this to a friend.