1197 Peachtree St Ne
Atlanta, GA 30361Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.h2sr.com/
- Phone: 4048462000x
- Hours of Operation:
Food, Fun, Flirt. Located on the corner of 14th and Peachtree, in Colony Square Mall, midtown Atlanta; Shouts menu consist of sushi, pizza, sandwiches, steaks, fresh fish and more!. Our rooftop lounge is the hottest place in the Atlanta scene to enjoy martini's and gatherings under the stars.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, American
- Executive Chef: Phillip Strange
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Full service catering available , please contact Nicole Vincent at 404-846-2000 for menus and pricing information.
- Entertainment: DJ starts at 10pm on Friday nights and 9pm on Saturday nights.
A word from Shout
Shout - Food, Fun, Flirt. Located on the corner of 14th and Peachtree, in Colony Square Mall, midtown Atlanta; Shouts menu is influenced by the Mediterranean, South America and the Far East. Our rooftop lounge is the hottest place in the Atlanta scene to enjoy martini's and gatherings under the stars.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Shout - Best Restaurants in Midtown ›
Shout reviews from OpenTable diners
109 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (56)special occasion (47)vibrant bar scene (37)romantic (34)hot spot (33)late-night find (31)great for outdoor dining (24)scenic view (20)great for lunch (16)fit for foodies (12)neighborhood gem (11)great for brunch (6)notable wine list (5)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Great Place Until You Leave...DonnaDined on 9/17/2014They don't validate parking. It cost me more to park than to eat. It's a great place with an awesome atmosphere, but I can find that in Atlanta at other places, and not have to pay for parking.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Marginal at best!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/16/2014I had several issues.I made a reservation on Open Table for Sunday night and it was confirmed.I was shocked to see it was closed when we arrived. We tried again on Tuesday night, on the patio. The food was only ok if it was Applebee's.Definitely not worth the price. We ordered Tito's martinis and were informed it was substituted for Grey Goose. I expected the lower price, since they were not properly stocked. Not only was I charged regular price, there was a $2.00 upcharge on each. All of the drinks are overpriced. Our server's response was "This is midtown". The manager said he could not do anything about the price. Then we had to wait 20 minutes to leave, while the server tried to find a misplaced credit card. I will not be returning!
- Girls NightEjwhitDined on 9/13/2014We came here for a girls night and it seemed like everyone else in the restaurant did too! It's a great place for a night out. Food was awesome! I hear they have a roof top bar but there was an event going on when we were there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect place on a perfect nightspaigesrDined on 9/12/2014If you want to impress your out of town guess,this is the place to take them.I would definitely recommend it to anyone :-),by the way when you arrive ask to be served by Patrick,I guarantee you want be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Spot!KirkDined on 9/12/2014Shout was a very hot place to visit. The ambience of the restaurant was supieor. Not only that, but the environment caters to the live and vibrant. Lastly, the food here tastes great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rude and UnprofessionalCashdro333Dined on 9/12/2014Treated Terribly. Period. Made dinner reservations months in advance but had problems being seated at a table. When I was seated IN THE LOUNGE AREA water started dripping heavily from pipes in the ceiling onto my table and the table next to me. We all asked to be moved. My party was treated so nastily that I left. Even the patrons at the table next to me noticed how poorly we were treated and spoke up. I wouldn't every go back or recommend this place.
- nice but never my first choiceAwesomeVIPDined on 9/12/2014I like this place but I'd rather go to the sister restaurant Strip before making Shout a first choice. The food is good, the parking is horrible if valet is not outside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodie34Dined on 9/11/2014The vegetable plate is not as good as other dishes. The spinach artichoke dip is great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Food was great. The pound cake was absolutely amazingI would recommend this to a friend.
- Great group diningTladyteeDined on 9/6/2014I loved my waiter, Deandre... He made the evening incredible, my bartender was superb, i forgot her name, but she has a new age hair style. I love their energy and willingness to accommodate. They were friendly and personable. I did not like the ladies at the front desk, they were not friendly and seemed young and childish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodGingerDined on 8/29/2014great time and great food. We had a great time there and enjoyed our timeSpecial Features:
- ExperienceStephanieDined on 8/23/2014My overall experience was superb. The food was terrific. Our waitress was wonderful. I would recommend to others and will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/23/2014Customer service was great Atmosphere was great as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty food...Disappointing service.FoodiechicchicDined on 8/21/2014Needs improvement with customer service, severs attitude was unpleasant. Was very disappointed with the service! The food was delicious, but don't think you get your money's worth in comparison to local similar locations. Overall, food was yummy but service was very disappointing.
- Wonderful Experience at Shout!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/21/2014Food was delicious! Will definitely go back again when I visit Atlanta.Special Features:
- Amazing Place!RealNatrlBeautyDined on 8/14/2014My party and I were the last people in the place. I was celebrating my birthday, all the way from Chicago. Our waiter, Jason, was so pleasant and gave great service beginning to end. It was fun because it really felt like a private party. We didnt leave on a Thursday until after midnight ;-) I appreciated the service and hospitality! The food and drinks were amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shout is redeemed!DawnaVIPDined on 8/12/2014We had an amazing lunch at Shout, enjoyed dining on the patio and our server was the best! As always, sushi delicious.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ladyjDined on 8/9/2014I must say this was great experience. I don't go to Atlanta much but Shout is def. somewhere I would go again & take my friends & family. The service and v.I.p treatment we received was A+ the restaurant is beautiful so I had to see the roof top....wonderful!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect date nightATLfoodieDined on 8/8/2014I went here the other evening for date night and was pleasantly surprised. I made the reservation on opentable and was seated as soon as I walked in! The vibe and ambiance is simply gorgeous. One downside is that the tables are really close to one another so you're basically eating on top of the people next to you. Our waitress was super chill and helpful and the food came fast. I would DEF recommend this nice time spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful wxperienceCphamDined on 8/6/2014I went here for my birthday and the sevice is so nice. We had such a sweet waiter and it's just a wonderful place. I loved it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Has gone very downhill!!!FoodloverDined on 8/2/2014I used to love to go to this place and after the other night I will not be going back again. Bad service bad food...overall the only thing good was decor!
- FoodFoodieDined on 8/1/2014The food experience/taste was great. It was a bit over priced for the priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and Great ServiceScrutiny101Dined on 8/1/2014Food was outstanding and our server was knowledgable and quite personableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner PartyShettaDined on 7/26/2014I would say the food is overly priced and the mix drinks arrived at the table with no ice it sat too long. The food was warm not hot and the server was ok but seemed a little frustrated by the amount of people he was handling. But he did ok. We spent maybe about $600 or more and after dinner we planned on mingling in the lounge area. I feel if guest dine and eat in the restaurant why would we pay additional money to attend the upper portion of the restaurant. Which was overly packed to capacity. It was extra hot and too many bodies in the tight space. This is supposed to be a relax chill spot not a frustrating heat box. My experience was not too fun. But the environment was pretty. I would suggest don't charge dinners for the loungeSpecial Features:
- great findfavplacVIPDined on 7/26/2014If you love sushi, you will love this place! This is one of my favorite places in Atlanta! The scenic view is awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Experience!!SohappyDined on 7/26/2014The service was excellent!!! Alex was our server and he took care of us and knew everything about the items on the menu. We had rooftop seating and the night was perfect!!! I LOVED it!!! My friends and I will be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Convenient location on PeachtreeadinerfromCarolinaDined on 7/26/2014Shout was on a list of restaurants stated as being convenient to the Atlanta Symphony Hall, which indeed it is. This was important to me as a guest to the city from Greenville, SC and who is not at all familiar with driving in Atlanta. I parked my car close to ASH and then proceeded to walk to Shout, enjoy a "quick" dinner and then onto the event. Being a newbie to the area I allowed plenty of time for dining prior to the show, so was prepared for a 60-90 min dining experience. Service was much quicker than this pace, which I hesitate to fault. Food was delicious and portion size was fair. I was expecting more of a "fine dining" experience for ambiance, but his was not realized. Fairly loud and energetic music rumbled in the backgroundSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014Took my girlfriend on a Friday evening at 830. Very good dining experience. The food was cooked perfect and the service was great. The food came out quickly. There was a cool vibe and a lot of energy. For being our first time dining at this location, I don't have any negatives and we will come back to this place more often to enjoy great sushi and savory mouth watering steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food & weatheroooaahhaahahDined on 7/19/2014So my food was great, unfortunately my friend didnt enjoy hers as much, the onions on the pizza were a little too big. the rooftop was great, the weather made the sky orange, kool but weird looking, it would have been awesome with a clear sky. thank you for having me for dinner and a bit of music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little findElectronicsjunkie43Dined on 7/19/2014I had always wanted to try shout. Went for my birthday with friends & had a great time. No issues with reservations. Food was okay. Drinks decent. Atmosphere was good. I would go again & recommend to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall good experienceBrene1551Dined on 7/19/2014The food was good, I had sushi, but the drinks were just okay. I had the mojito and then switched to wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- accomidationsluckyduckDined on 7/17/2014My reservation was booked the same night a company rented the entire space. The staff was more than apologetic and in an effort to make up for the inconvenience, our night was on the house.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay environment average food1stxexperienceDined on 7/12/2014The ambiance was great however the food was subpar and there was a lack in service. Waited 40 min to have a server arrive at our table. Then our main course and appetizer were served at the same time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ask for Jasonkimmyblue47Dined on 7/11/2014Our waiter made it fun! The food was good. If you plan on going upstairs, wear comfy shoes, there is no seating unless you want to give up an arm and a leg for "VIP". The for sure needs seats around the the bar.Special Features:
- GreatGreatplaceDined on 7/11/2014Always great food and service, live the sushi, fun place and variety on menu - something for allSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worthy of a second visitLoveBenihanaVIPDined on 7/9/2014For my son's 21st birthday, he did not want to go too far from home, against my better judgement he picked Shout. I visited once before for a work function and the ambience & service for a private group was great. This time I ate from the menu and both the entree and appetizers(3) was bland (I am a foodie). The best part of the night was when my server surprised my son with the key lime cheese cake with a candle (I guess she realized it was his birthday when she carded him for a drink). Unlike the food, the dessert was blissful! BTW, careful sitting upstairs, outside patio.....there was a table of 2 ladies that smoked the entire night, atleast 4 cigarettes each, I was quite a distance from them but all the smoke was everywhere.Special Features:
- shout experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014I really enjoyed myself. The food was great and the environment was exciting. Overall I loved it . Beautiful and modern decor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SubparAshleyDined on 7/3/2014The atmosphere and rooftop seatin was the only thing I enjoyed about my experience. Went on a Thursday night around 8:30 and the restaurant was not crowded at all, however, the service was very slow. The waitress barely checked on us. She brought us water in the beginning and never asked if we wanted anything else to drink. When we got our food it was barely hot and seemed as if it had been sitting before it was brought to us. Loved the atmosphere but I do not have to return.Special Features:
- Great serviceBgirlDined on 7/1/2014My waitress was awesome, she was very attentive to our needs. The food was good. Took a friend for their birthday and it was a great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant surpriseGeorgimoneDined on 6/29/2014I took my fiancé to Shout for his 27th birthday. The Sushi was amazing and our waiter outstanding. He was attentive and knowledgeable. He surprised my fiancé with a free desert for his birthday. I will definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.