1197 Peachtree St Ne
Atlanta, GA 30361Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.h2sr.com/
- Phone: (404) 846-2000
- Hours of Operation:
Food, Fun, Flirt. Located on the corner of 14th and Peachtree, in Colony Square Mall, midtown Atlanta; Shouts menu consist of sushi, pizza, sandwiches, steaks, fresh fish and more!. Our rooftop lounge is the hottest place in the Atlanta scene to enjoy martini's and gatherings under the stars.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, American
- Executive Chef: Phillip Strange
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Full service catering available , please contact Nicole Vincent at 404-846-2000 for menus and pricing information.
- Entertainment: DJ starts at 10pm on Friday nights and 9pm on Saturday nights.
A word from Shout
Shout - Food, Fun, Flirt. Located on the corner of 14th and Peachtree, in Colony Square Mall, midtown Atlanta; Shouts menu is influenced by the Mediterranean, South America and the Far East. Our rooftop lounge is the hottest place in the Atlanta scene to enjoy martini's and gatherings under the stars.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Shout - Best Restaurants in Midtown ›
Shout reviews from OpenTable diners
96 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (49)special occasion (33)hot spot (32)vibrant bar scene (32)late-night find (29)romantic (28)great for outdoor dining (21)fit for foodies (21)scenic view (16)neighborhood gem (16)great for lunch (13)great for brunch (7)notable wine list (6)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Really Good FoodCJoyDined on 11/14/2014Food was good. Greens had a uniquely appealing flavor. Never had fried lobster before! Really good!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot for pre-concert diningLorettoDined on 11/13/2014SHOUT's menu has something for everyone-- vegan, gluten-free, sushi, plus all the usual options. Food was well prepared and service was prompt and courteous. We told our waiter what time we needed to be in Symphony Hall, and he made it happen. The spinach salad , the crab cakes and the airline chicken were all raves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014My wife and I have been to shout several times and one of the main reasons we continue to return, aside from the food and drinks, is the service. Shout will always be in our top dining choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shout it out!!!!foodieDined on 11/7/2014Upon entering, the atmosphere was awesome. The hostess was friendly and accommodating, greeting us warmly and with a smile! We were seated at a long table with plenty of elbow room. The ambiance is inviting and fun. Semi-round booths line the back wall for intimacy or close groups. The decor is fresh and loud, like you would expect from a place called SHOUT! Our server was attentive and informative. He knew the menu and was able to answer our questions. The sushi was excellent and FRESH! A few of us had other menu items and they were equally delicious. Just the right amount of flavor and portions were perfect! We hit the rooftop bar afterwards and relaxed in the alcoves and danced a bit! An all around fun "all-in-one" kind of spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MickiMickiDined on 11/7/2014The wait staff was wonderful and very attentive , but the food was disappointing. I don't like real spicy food, but this was bland and tasteless. My companion had a similar experience, so it wasn't just me.
- Highly recommendTheaterbuffDined on 11/5/2014Shout is the perfect spot before attending the Alliance. Good menu, good wine, friendly staff and convenient to the theater. Really liked that a portion of proceeds from selected wines went to a local food bank.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Repeat Visitor when in AtlantaJaredSDined on 11/1/2014My wife and I always visit shout when we pass through ATL. Nice diverse menu with sushi also available. It also has a nightclub/lounge on the rooftop for a more energetic scene.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly SurprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014I must say that I didnt expect the type of service I received. A few of my guests arrived late & the excellent customer service was not interrupted at all. Special shout outs to Erin, Alex & Robia for their extremely professionalism and courteous attitude. My birthday is coming and I plan to return to celebrate. Thanks so much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs improvementOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014We have been to this restaurant on several occasions and food ordered is always VERY GOOD. The service needs improvement, while all servers are friendly, it continually seems to lack a good review. On one occasion the server was Mia it took longer than needed to receive our order...the last visit there was a problem with extra drinks charged when trying to rectify food was inadvertently put on the wrong ticket. Will take a break and try one of the many others restaurants.Special Features:
- I absolUTELY LOVE THIS PLACE!!!SatisfiedDined on 10/25/2014This was my very first time dining here and I was blown away at how elegant and upscale the atomosphere and scenery was. It was amazing. My only complaint, however, is that I had an 8 o'clock reservation that I was about an hour late for, so instead of the hostess informing me that I could be seated as soon as possible she "placed" me on the wait list and the wait would be about 30mins. I was okay with that because that gave me a chance to walk around upstairs and have a drink. Well when 30mins had passed, I noticed that I had not received a text letting me know that a table was available so I went to check on the table and to my surprise my name was not placed on a wait list at all. This new girl was nice and she seated us immediately.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable diningJBattlesDined on 10/25/2014It was a nice experience. Loved the feel of the restaurant and it was easy for us to talk and visit. Food was great and service was fast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/17/2014I was excited to have dinner and drinks at Shout, especially since I heard it had a great roof-top patio. It looked very run-down and I was shocked with how it looked. We wanted to have dinner and drinks there and decided to have just have one drink and to get an appetizer. We ordered the calamari and it was pretty terrible. The sauce was almost all mayonnaise. I would rate it a 2/10. The service was great though and our waitress was lovely. Unfortunately, I would never go back there or recommend it to anyone.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Service was good. Food was not good. We had to put salt in our food for some type if taste. However our waiter was great and when we spoke to the manage he was great. They could have been having an off night but I felt the prices were too high for the food to not have flavorSpecial Features:
- Shout...a third tryARose03Dined on 10/9/2014I used to be an avid fan of Shout. Always recommending the restaurant to friends and visitors but over the last three years the quality in terms of the restaurant has taken a turn for the worst. Both my sister and I celebrated our birthdays at Shout with equally disappointing experiences. From the quality of food, to being treated like ourselves and guest worthless by management. I gave Shout one more chance recently when my dad came into town since it was near his hotel. While the noise level wasn't as loud as it normally is on a Friday or Saturday the ambiance and music was still nice, our waitress was very attentive and nice. However the food left little to be desired, the lamb was bland and so was the pork loin dish I ordered.Special Features:
- Dead during the week.liamarielifeDined on 10/8/2014While Shout may be a destination on the weekend, it was lackluster mid-week. The restaurant was a ghost town downstairs with a few parties dining upstairs on the patio. In spite of a nearly empty restaurant the service still managed to be slow and our waitress kept making comments under her breath. If it's a work night I would definitely encourage you to skip it!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/8/2014Food was great - bartender came over and waited on us after we came inside. We sat outside for 15 minutes with no service and no prospects for service so we came inside. Service inside was great. Looked as though they were short staffed outside. Waited on people out of order and we could tell the ones who had been waited on were not happy so we went inside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Very SatisfiedDrena07Dined on 10/7/2014On Oct 7th I made a table of 10 dinner reservation for my birthday. I do understand half of my party showed up very late, almost at closing time. My last guest walked in sadly at 10pm. In her case I already let her know she couldn't order any food because they were closed. Once I returned in from giving parking directions my entire table complained to me that they could see the angry expressions on the cooks (plural) faces. They were looking at us and speaking to each other under their breaths. Guessing that was why the food was not up to parr. They were upset because they wanted to go. I asked my guest why they didn't tell me because I would have left but they said they didn't want to spoil my bday also, by that time the food was ordered.
- DifferentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014My first time visiting Atlanta and I googled places with rooftop settings, and I must say that I'm glad I chose Shout to dine at. It was everything I hoped it would be and more. I had a fantastic time and if I'm ever in Atlanta on vacation again, I will definitely stop by.Special Features:
- nice place for my birthday dinnermzBA2UDined on 9/29/2014The scenery was lovely. I had to push back my reservations because my guests were late. They wait it was no trouble at all. My waiter was Wayne and he was very nice and helpful. The food was very good, however I was still hungry when I left.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs better management.Longrunner1234Dined on 9/26/2014With great leaders your team will be great. The front door person should be smiling and happy. Not an attitude. Service was extremely slow. Table has no silver ware, salt or pepper.
- Nice Place but LOUDOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014Blackened Mahi was the best I've had in a while. Chicken Fried Chicken was so-so, not what I was expecting. Server was really goodSpecial Features:
- RHoffDined on 9/24/2014we had a wonderful evening and we are looking forward to bring a group for a party soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place Until You Leave...DonnaDined on 9/17/2014They don't validate parking. It cost me more to park than to eat. It's a great place with an awesome atmosphere, but I can find that in Atlanta at other places, and not have to pay for parking.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Marginal at best!SteveVIPDined on 9/16/2014I had several issues.I made a reservation on Open Table for Sunday night and it was confirmed.I was shocked to see it was closed when we arrived. We tried again on Tuesday night, on the patio. The food was only ok if it was Applebee's.Definitely not worth the price. We ordered Tito's martinis and were informed it was substituted for Grey Goose. I expected the lower price, since they were not properly stocked. Not only was I charged regular price, there was a $2.00 upcharge on each. All of the drinks are overpriced. Our server's response was "This is midtown". The manager said he could not do anything about the price. Then we had to wait 20 minutes to leave, while the server tried to find a misplaced credit card. I will not be returning!
- Girls NightEjwhitDined on 9/13/2014We came here for a girls night and it seemed like everyone else in the restaurant did too! It's a great place for a night out. Food was awesome! I hear they have a roof top bar but there was an event going on when we were there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect place on a perfect nightspaigesrDined on 9/12/2014If you want to impress your out of town guess,this is the place to take them.I would definitely recommend it to anyone :-),by the way when you arrive ask to be served by Patrick,I guarantee you want be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Spot!KirkDined on 9/12/2014Shout was a very hot place to visit. The ambience of the restaurant was supieor. Not only that, but the environment caters to the live and vibrant. Lastly, the food here tastes great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rude and UnprofessionalCashdro333Dined on 9/12/2014Treated Terribly. Period. Made dinner reservations months in advance but had problems being seated at a table. When I was seated IN THE LOUNGE AREA water started dripping heavily from pipes in the ceiling onto my table and the table next to me. We all asked to be moved. My party was treated so nastily that I left. Even the patrons at the table next to me noticed how poorly we were treated and spoke up. I wouldn't every go back or recommend this place.
- nice but never my first choiceAwesomeVIPDined on 9/12/2014I like this place but I'd rather go to the sister restaurant Strip before making Shout a first choice. The food is good, the parking is horrible if valet is not outside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodie34Dined on 9/11/2014The vegetable plate is not as good as other dishes. The spinach artichoke dip is great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Food was great. The pound cake was absolutely amazingI would recommend this to a friend.
- Great group diningTladyteeDined on 9/6/2014I loved my waiter, Deandre... He made the evening incredible, my bartender was superb, i forgot her name, but she has a new age hair style. I love their energy and willingness to accommodate. They were friendly and personable. I did not like the ladies at the front desk, they were not friendly and seemed young and childish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodGingerVIPDined on 8/29/2014great time and great food. We had a great time there and enjoyed our timeSpecial Features:
- ExperienceStephanieDined on 8/23/2014My overall experience was superb. The food was terrific. Our waitress was wonderful. I would recommend to others and will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/23/2014Customer service was great Atmosphere was great as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty food...Disappointing service.FoodiechicchicDined on 8/21/2014Needs improvement with customer service, severs attitude was unpleasant. Was very disappointed with the service! The food was delicious, but don't think you get your money's worth in comparison to local similar locations. Overall, food was yummy but service was very disappointing.
- Wonderful Experience at Shout!KenJessLoveDined on 8/21/2014Food was delicious! Will definitely go back again when I visit Atlanta.Special Features:
- Amazing Place!RealNatrlBeautyDined on 8/14/2014My party and I were the last people in the place. I was celebrating my birthday, all the way from Chicago. Our waiter, Jason, was so pleasant and gave great service beginning to end. It was fun because it really felt like a private party. We didnt leave on a Thursday until after midnight ;-) I appreciated the service and hospitality! The food and drinks were amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shout is redeemed!DawnaVIPDined on 8/12/2014We had an amazing lunch at Shout, enjoyed dining on the patio and our server was the best! As always, sushi delicious.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ladyjDined on 8/9/2014I must say this was great experience. I don't go to Atlanta much but Shout is def. somewhere I would go again & take my friends & family. The service and v.I.p treatment we received was A+ the restaurant is beautiful so I had to see the roof top....wonderful!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.