2 Kurosaka Lane
Lake George, NY 12845Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lakegeorgeshoreline.com/restaurant/
- Phone: 5186684644
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Daily: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wine
A word from Shoreline Restaurant
You can enjoy a wonderful meal, casual or upscale dining, while enjoying the beautiful views of the lake from either of our covered or uncovered decks. Our decks provide a 180 degree view of the Lake and a glass enclosed lounge to top it all off!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Shoreline Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Lake George ›
Shoreline Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
23 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (16)great for outdoor dining (16)romantic (6)good for groups (6)neighborhood gem (5)kid-friendly (5)great for lunch (5)special occasion (2)great for brunch (2)late-night find (2)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- SuzanneVIPDined on 8/23/2014Decent food although, poor delivery and pacing. Not acknowledged for reservation through OpenTable which made it uncomfortable for me and my party. Poor seating and mediocre table service. Not how presented on the site. Never going back.
- GoodSpectacularDined on 8/23/2014The restaurant is Ok ,the lake view is limited , the menu is Ok nothing special,the drinks some good others no, capuchino machine not working but service good.Special Features:
- thecetteDined on 8/21/2014Cannot say enough about the restaurant. EVERYTHING was TERRIFIC.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could be betteraescobarDined on 7/25/2014Given the location and the view it only need to serve a better food qualitySpecial Features:
- scenic dining and wonderful servicelostnfound333Dined on 7/24/2014Been going to this restaurant for the past two years and have always received great service, wonderful food and a view that is worth every penny. Especially enjoy the Thursday night fireworks over lake George during the summer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very NiceMikeyDined on 7/10/2014My wife and I visit Lake George every couple of years and this was our first time here. It was wonderful. We had a great seat on the veranda overlooking the lake. It was a beautiful night. The food was really good. My wife didn't care for her chicken dish due to it being on a bed of pasta with vodka sauce. Not a good mix. All in all, a great place to eat and we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stick with appetizersLuv2eatDined on 7/10/2014Nice setting, easy access, good appetizers And fish, but services was poor, and breads were staleSpecial Features:
- sucks!thelawofnyDined on 7/6/2014reported to BBB, had hair in our food and bread manager wasn't pleasant at all. night was awful never go their!
- sheilaDined on 7/4/2014We had a great experience here. We were in town for 4th of July and you couldn't ask for a better view of the fireworks. We were seated right away upon arrival. The service was slow, but considering the number of tables and that it was a holiday weekend, things seemed to be running pretty smoothly. Our server was friendly and apologetic for the amount of time our food was taking. Food itself was great and a great value for the price. We would definitely return if in the area again.Special Features:
- Great place!KGKGDined on 6/27/2014We ate on the deck and watched the boats come in and the early evening crowd walking by. Our waitress was very friendly and the food was great! The eggplant appetizer was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a bit disappointedtmbm7926Dined on 5/31/2014We were on a bus tour and ended up in Lake George NY for 2 hours - free time for dinner. i made a reservation on my phone through open table at the shoreline. When we arrived, on time, we were told that they were not taking reservations that day and definetly not on open table. When I showed the hostess my confirmation, she went to the manager who agreed to seat our party of 4. The food was lukewarm, the coconut shrimp raw. For the price we paid we will not be backSpecial Features:
- The following 4 reviews are from the Shoreline Restaurant reviews archive.
- Clearly, this is not the placeOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/22/2012Clearly, this is not the place to be in the fall. The restaurant was empty which was great for the kids to run around in but the food was subpar.Special Features:
- Great location, needs new decorBkwernerVIPDined on 9/15/2012Right on lakefront and marina. Family place. NOT fine dining. On a Sat night at 7:30pm there were 4 tables taken, a bad sign as soon as we entered. Screaming children from one of those four tables were the only music for our meal. The tables are green formica. The plants are fake. Food was ok, nothing special. Typical, predictable, mediocre quality. Service was very good. The girl was sweet and helpful.Special Features:
- Super waitstaff - had a greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/12/2012Super waitstaff - had a great meal & a fabulous view!Special Features:
- This restaurant is all aboutwoodbeeDined on 9/7/2012This restaurant is all about location. It overlooks Lake George and has a view of the lake and cruise boats. The entrees were tolerable but not the desserts. Danielle was a very nice server.Special Features: