2941 Shore Drive
Virginia Beach, VA 23451Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.shorebreakvb.com/
- Phone: 7574819393
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
Friday: 4:00pm - 1:00am
Saturday & Sunday: 11:0am - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Jonathan Belcher
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 757-481-9393
- Entertainment: Live Acoustic Music every Friday night
A word from Shorebreak
All Sports All The Time is how we describe Shorebreak. From Little Leaguers to Big Leaguers, Shorebreak's family friendly atmosphere is perfect for celebrating a great season, or watching your favorite sports. We feature 40 flat screen TVs and three 7ft. HD big screens. All this plus add in a fantastic menu and a game room for the kids, everyone is sure to enjoy!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Shorebreak reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (8)neighborhood gem (6)kid-friendly (5)hot spot (4)great for lunch (3)vibrant bar scene (3)fit for foodies (2)Show More
- localguyVIPDined on 10/28/2014We went for burger night, 2 for 1 pricing. The burgers were huge, and delicious. Our server was very attentive. Looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:
- Our favorite spotRobBritDined on 10/4/2014This is our favorite spot, pizza is great and buffalo shrimp is the best around. I gave the over all rating a 3 because we had a reservation for 20 at 6 but since a game ran long we weren't seated until 6:45. It was embarrasing to have everyone just standing around for 45 minutes. I wish I would have known they do things like this, probably won't bring large parties in the future or bother with reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday night dinnerZouzouDined on 7/19/2014Good food, even if a little too pricy on some respects, nice and friendly service, good atmosphere for rallying with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love to go to Shorebreak!uvanancyDined on 7/17/2014This neighborhood eatery is great for kids, groups and sportsfans. Don't be afraid of all the TV screens-- the noise level was on the quiet side when we were there. We enjoy the varied menu and friendly atmosphere.Special Features:
- The following 63 reviews are from the Shorebreak reviews archive.
- NFL Draft Party?Zombislayer001Dined on 5/8/2014Wow. This was just horrible. So we went here to catch "The Biggest NFL Draft Party in the Hampton Roads Are!". Welp when we got there, it was anything but. There was absolutely nobody there. Okay, whatever, the food is probably really good. I got 3 Stella's, an order of underpar and undercooked mozzarella sticks, and an order of medium boneless bourbon BBQ wings. The wings looked like the small stuff you get in one of those Tyson boneless wings box. They weren't horrible, just insanely small. After all of that hype, I definitely left disappointed. But not more disappointed than I was when I saw the $50 bill. Bottom line, you're paying high class prices for low quality food. Wouldn't recommend this to anyone but an extremely wealthy rat.Special Features:
- Great Sports BarIronCityBeachBumDined on 3/16/2014Come here for NFL, NHL & NCAA - Great Pizza & always good serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Usually good not so much this time.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/22/2014To start I booked to reserve a table because we were told the UFC fight would be showing. When we got there we had to wait for 20 mins past the reservation due to no seating. Then when asked which TV the fight would be on they said they were not showing it. Ended up leaving and buying it at the house. Food and drinks are always good though. Great sports bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Entertaining EateryAGreatTimeVIPDined on 2/16/2014There is no shortage of sports to entertain while you dine. The sound is loud, however, a great sound system, so not irritating. Service is very good; they aim to please. Food was very appetizing and portions were ample; price was reasonable. We plan on going again and reserving a table for some pool after dinning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Locals spotBeckyDined on 2/14/2014We'd been to Shorebreak a few years before so we knew it was a casual place. Our initial thought was we would eat dinner and then play some pool but the pool tables (there are 5) were constantly busy so we just relaxed with dinner. The food was good and basic (my grilled tuna was delicious) and there was plenty of it. This place is definitely family friendly as we saw several families dining that night with kids who had carnival-type games to play in another section. The wait staff and crew seemed to have a good system down from seating to making sure we had what we needed. For a casual place, I would recommend Shorebreak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had the most deliciouslocalguyVIPDined on 12/27/2013We had the most delicious burgers. We look forward to our next visit.Special Features:
- Enjoyable dining experienceJoelDined on 10/11/2013Our 1st visit, recommended by a friend. good service, excellent pizza, cool decor and clean, plenty of flat-screens and pool tables. No chalk provided at the pool tables so be sure to bring your own. Would be sure to return if back in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sunday football spotMichDined on 9/8/2013The service was great, they sat us at a table where we could see/watch the football games that we came there to see. Great service! It would have been nice to have a more outdoor appeal since it was a beautiful day outside and the inside of Shorebreak is very dark BUT we had football on TVs 360 degrees almost so we experienced a day of football and that's what we wanted!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great wings and more!TwofoodiesDined on 7/6/2013We were in Virginia Beach for our teenage daughter's softball tournament. We wanted to go to a fun, non-touristy place that would have food that both we and our daughter would like. Shorebreak has great food and is a lot of fun! Very casual, energetic atmosphere! We had wings as an appetizer -- best wings we've ever had! My husband had fish tacos, I had a grilled chicken sandwich, and my daughter was happy to see that they offered a gluten-free pizza! We all loved our meals. There are billiard tables on one side of the restaurant for those who want to shoot pool, and I think some video games in back for kids. But still, the place wasn't so loud that we couldn't hear each other. We would definitely return there if in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pizza, Excellent Servicevbchic88Dined on 5/17/2013We had a group get-together, so the noise level with the live entertainment made it a little difficult to carry on a conversation. However, the food and drinks were delicious, and our server, Megan was very personable and on the ball. We will definitely be back again. Highly recommend the signature sauce on the pizza!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food is always good and serviceoceanparkDined on 4/16/2013food is always good and service is exceptional. great neighborhood place for a beer and a burger.Special Features:
- We went for the buy one getOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/2/2013We went for the buy one get one free burger night and it was fantastic. The burger was made to order with all the fixings! The kids had a great time playing the games while the adults were able to talk and enjoy some time together. By going early, it was not noisy as it is on the weekends.Special Features:
- Very nice and friendly staff.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/23/2013Very nice and friendly staff. Thank you for accommodating us.Special Features:
- Chicken fingers were friedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/22/2013Chicken fingers were fried too dark. Fish and Chips were very dry. Salad was mediocre. Wish the food was better; like the atmosphere.Special Features:
- We ha a great time, the peopleOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/3/2013We ha a great time, the people at Shorebrea are very nice and take great care of youSpecial Features:
- Always enjoy a pizza and beer.oceanparkDined on 12/6/2012Always enjoy a pizza and beer. Friendly staff and good service. We will return.Special Features:
- Always have a good time whenOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/28/2012Always have a good time when coming to ShoreBreak. You guys do very well when it comes to accommodating groups.Special Features:
- Local Sports SceneOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/16/2012Best place to view sports games in VA BCH! Great local spot for fans to cheer their teams together whether they know each other or not - atmosphere is fun, boisterous (but polite) and very family friendly. My #1 spot for NFL -- no other place comes close.Special Features:
- MiMis reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2012Perfect place to view football games. Large Screen TVs available from every seat! Perfect Sports Bar. We had a hamburger; it was excellent quality, Hereford beef, and perfectly cooked, medium rare. French fries were good, too.Special Features:
- Best pizza we've ever hadOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/1/2012Best pizza we've ever had but wish we had a choice on sizesSpecial Features:
- Great place for casual diningOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/13/2012Great place for casual dining with kids. Not your typical Sports Bar food, fresh and seasonal selections very well done.Special Features:
- Nice sports bar with goodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/31/2012Nice sports bar with good food....... family orientedSpecial Features:
- Good sports bar/restaurant.localguyVIPDined on 6/19/2012Good sports bar/restaurant. Food was very good and so was the service.Special Features:
- Everything was great but aOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/8/2012Everything was great but a little too loud for talking. I think this place would be great for children and for the sports minded poeple - but not for those who want to have comverations. I would definely come back with my grandchildren. The food was wonderful and the prices were reasonable.Special Features:
- awful service.had to waitOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/17/2012awful service.had to wait 30 minutes for a table and i had a reservation.
- The food is always tasty,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/9/2012The food is always tasty, fresh and well-prepared. The wine is always a "good pour" and reasonably priced. That's why we keep coming back.Special Features:
- This is our favorite placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/4/2012This is our favorite place to go to in Virginia Beach. Not only is the food and service great, but being able to watch games whild the kids are entertained is priceless!!! Perfect place to get together at.Special Features:
- Great place for groups andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/26/2012Great place for groups and just to grap a good dinner.Special Features:
- food was not good, our mixedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/5/2012food was not good, our mixed drinks were horrible, tasted like water, even after asked for stronger drink! waitress was not very knowledgable about menu.Special Features:
- Table was ready when we arrivedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/4/2012Table was ready when we arrived - wait staff was very prompt and attentive - staff ensured the basketball game we wanted to see was projected on the big screen directly in front of us. Though slightly overpriced, the food was tasty and filling and the beer was cold.
- I love Shorebreaks pizza.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/25/2012I love Shorebreaks pizza. By far the best local pizza around Virginia Beach.Special Features:
- Had reservations for 7:30pmOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/14/2012Had reservations for 7:30pm for 10 people. 4 left at 8:15 and ended up with a shared table at 8:30pm. Service was slow but it was a NFL playoff night.Special Features:
- I took some friends from outOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2011I took some friends from out of town to Shorebreak because of the convenience. We had a great time.Special Features:
- We were warmly greeted andOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/31/2011We were warmly greeted and upon giving them our name, we were quickly taken to our "reserved" table and advised that the game we requested during our reservation process with OpenTable, would be on the TV adjacent to our table.The service was prompt and we were not rushed to leave, even after our game was over.Special Features:
- Had my 28th birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/25/2011Had my 28th birthday dinner there because I was looking for a fun, casual atmosphere. The service was overall very good. We enjoyed the pizza, though it was very spicy. We spent time after eating playing arcade games, pool, and corn hole. Lots of fun for a group of all ages!Special Features:
- Maybe it was an off nightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/19/2011Maybe it was an off night since I usually love coming here. I arrived 15 min early for my reservation but it was 20 after before we got a table then 15 more min before we got our drink orders taken. Our poor waitress had lost her voice but once she got to us she did do a great job. No audio or big screen for the UFC until the last couple of fights which was very annoying, I may be looking for a new UFC event location at least during football season.