3033 NE 32nd Ave.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.shooterswaterfront.com/
- Phone: 9545662855
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Mohamed Khan
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Shooter's Waterfront
The all new Shooters Waterfront with a fresh look and spectacular menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Shooter's Waterfront - Best Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale ›
Shooter's Waterfront reviews from OpenTable diners
113 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (93)scenic view (86)special occasion (42)great for lunch (41)good for groups (41)romantic (40)hot spot (36)vibrant bar scene (34)great for brunch (31)neighborhood gem (31)fit for foodies (23)late-night find (18)kid-friendly (16)notable wine list (8)Show More
- overpricedanonymousVIPDined on 10/19/2014Restaurant was over priced for size of portion. No bread, crackers or anything provided while waiting for entree. An order of scallops for over $30 should have more than 4 scallops. We were asked by both server and hostess what we thought of meal. Both pressed to see if we had any negative thoughts. Hostess said she has had a lot of complaints about portion size. She said to come again once they have their new menu but did not offer any incentive to come again.Special Features:
- AmazingfuninthesunDined on 10/19/2014I had the greatest time! I came this past weekend and had a blast. I surprised my sister and she was ecstatic, we will be back very soon!Special Features:
- Nicely done!RickGDined on 10/18/2014What a nice surprise. The new remodeling was very impressive. The place is beautiful. The food was good. Our waitress Erin was excellent. I will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good and energeticSaysoDined on 10/18/2014Great place. It was our 1st time there. Good food. Good wine list. Not as expensive as I thought it was going to be. Will definitely go back with company from out of town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best outdoor spot aroundKingahfoodDined on 10/18/2014Shooters is hands down the best outdoor scene in the area. The food, staff and ambiance of the outside area is bar none. Highly recommended for couples! Our server Matthew was the best server we've had in a long time! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food and Better ViewdknyDined on 10/11/2014Thoroughly enjoyed our 1st visit to Shooters. The place was designed and decorated beautifully and the view on the inter coastal was great. The service was OUTSTANDING. Our waitress (forget her name; she was originally from Pennsylvania) could not have been more friendly and attentive. The food was very good too. Definitely save room for dessert; all 4 of us had something different and each was outstanding. A bit pricey but worth it.Special Features:
- QofNYCDined on 10/10/2014The food was very good, but the portions were small. The menu was very limited. Very comfortable setting. The chocolate lava cake was outstanding!!!Special Features:
- Spot ON!!!DCon692Dined on 10/3/2014Dinning at Shooters was spot on. The management team is spectacular, we spoke to all 3 managers. Our server Jeffery was a professional at his job. He never let us down, not once! The food was perfect! the menu was simple but touched all the bases as far as variety. As a retired Chef I would have liked to have met the Chef, but site un-seen he knows his job very well, and we are looking forward to the new menu and coming back very soon. Great Job Shooters.Special Features:
- Great evening!JeffDined on 10/1/2014Thanks, Shooter's, for another fantastic evening! We had the good fortune to meet Kevin, our server for the evening. Kevin provided the kind of personal attention that makes you feel like your in his home. Whoever preparing in the kitchen was absolutely on their game! My blackened scallop entree was off the chart!! I have been a Shooter's patron for 30+ years and they just keep getting better and better.Special Features:
- Just OKDisappointingVIPDined on 9/20/2014Appetizers were disappointing...Breading did not stay on calamari and flatbread had a soggy crust. Mains fared better: short ribs and grouper, though the grouper portion was very skimpy for the price and although task, the short ribs and mashed potatoes were only luke warm. Will try their burgers next time and hope for a better experience.
- JSOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/19/2014Really enjoyed the evening with friends. Menu a little limited but what's on it sure was good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SHOOTER'S LEAVES LOTS TO BE DESIREDBocafoodmavenVIPDined on 9/19/2014The old Shooter's was what it was, a gathering place for the bar scene. Attractively located on the intracoastal. The new Shooter's is a hodge-podge of rooms that is trying to be a gathering place for the those wanting a bar scene, but falls short when attempting to be a restaurant also. Our purpose to try it out since reopening was for having dinner. Food is mediocre and prices are a bit high for the fare offered, including drinks. Choices are very limited to a small menu, that supports the bar scene scenario. The Intracoastal offers too many good choices for dining. We won't be going back to Shooter's anytime soon.Special Features:
- fingers crossedKevinVIPDined on 9/18/2014The restaurant is beautiful and has undergone a major transformation. I've dined with them three times since they reopened and each time it was from a different menu. The staff were all polite, friendly, and quick to smile. Great service and a really hip relaxed interior. Menu is way too small. They serve no specials. Great place but a really limited menu.Special Features:
- Belle expérienceMamy69Dined on 9/13/2014Cet endroit, fraichement rénové, est très beau avec vue sur l'intracostal. La nourriture est bonne et les prix dans la moyenne. Notre serveur était très amical. Nous avons été malheureusement placés près des cuisines, donc beaucoup de bruit. La vue sur l'eau est très belle. Immense terrasse extérieure. Je vous le conseille. Stationnement payant à proximité.Special Features:
- Great renoOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/7/2014The place is amazing , staff works well together The food was incredibleSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/6/2014Surprised that there was a small amount of choices under the entree heading.Special Features:
- fantastique -in french is more boldTonysBDDined on 9/1/2014excellent in all aspects !! Our server Kevin made our dinner much better and enjoyable. Food, please, people, all have an ouststanding ovation. !! goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly surprised!GoodFoodMomDined on 9/1/2014It's been a while since I would willingly go to Shooters and I'm so glad I did! They completely renovated the entire restaurant and the menu and its sooooo much better! The servers are amazingly friendly and accommodating to adults and kids alike! The hostesses were too! I'll be a regular!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The restaurant is a zeroCaptainKirkVIPDined on 8/31/2014We waited 10 minutes to be seated as the hostess could not find the person that seats people. Please know that the outdoor seating area is having construction so most of the water is blocked. Clam chowder was very bland with no flavor at all. The pork was very dry and was sent back. The calamari, which was an appetizer, came 10 minutes after the pork dinner. The appetizer was also cold and was sent back. We then ordered the french dip, which took so long, that by when we got the sandwich, it was cold and was sent back. After waiting several minutes for dessert to be served. We told the server we were leaving. At the valet, there were 10 in line, we asked for the keys and got the car ourselves. A totally disappointing dinner.
- Food Always great-View goneYOLODined on 8/29/2014For those who love the new Shooters- you need to be aware that right now, the water view is all but gone due to the dock construction. It's not till I arrived with out of town guest that I realized that this choice for waterfront dinning was going to be bust.Special Features:
- great memoriesbc1958Dined on 8/27/2014First came here in 1983 when it was brand new and the hot spot in town. Now renovated and trendy but still great.Special Features:
- ModernizedBocaFoodiesVIPDined on 8/23/2014New shooters took a face lift. Menu is ok, execution is uninspiring. Little standards are missing in the bar prep such as larger martini pours and accompaniments such as blue cheese stuffed olives. Outside patio can accommodate more diners. They will lose business to Kaluz up the Intracoastal. Staff was nice but operationally the restaurant falls short on excitement and energy.Special Features:
- great viewLorettaVIPDined on 8/18/2014The views are great, but now they have good food and cleaned it upSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MavenVIPDined on 8/10/2014Great views need to add more items to the menu, maybe some specials and more of a dinner menuSpecial Features:
- Very nice: needs more than diningfoodlover12Dined on 8/8/2014I have no complaints w/new shooters: beautiful, good service & food. But hovering between 3 and 4 stars. I can't put my finger on it, but just missing a vibe. Not talking about tacky bikini contests! When you think Las Olas, downtown Delray, you think "destination" and this place has that potential! Big beautiful outdoors near old Bootleggers bldg (which could be an incredible jazz/blues cafe or other upscale club). People could wander post dinner between them. Our party of 4 is 40s/50s range and wanted to linger to enjoy the night (and spend more $), but after dinner, not much else to do. If I'm looking to go out Fri/Sat night, I don't just want a meal: I want a fun evening out. Shooters doesn't offer that yet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- friday nightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/8/2014had a great time was able to relax and just hang out with friendsSpecial Features:
- Wonderful waterfrontvvbr1Dined on 8/7/2014It is difficult to find water front dining spots that also have great food....this is one.Special Features:
- Glad to be back!FLAGirlDined on 8/5/2014It's been a long time since I've been here and was looking for a waterfront restaurant half-way between West Palm and Miami. Perfect! The interior has been redone and is beautiful, the outside seating is right on the water with docks and a water taxi stop, and the sunset was incredible. The restaurant offers complimentary valet and there is a City parking garage across the street. Our waiter was very attentive. I ordered the chicken tortilla soup which was good and the cobb salad which was large, but just ok. The peach lemonade sorbet was great! I would gladly come back here. There was a large group enjoying themselves in one area of the restaurant, lots of people at the large bar, and a good mix of families and couples dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014I made a reservation to ask my Bridesmaids to be in my wedding. Even though our reservation was originally outside, they recommended to move us inside because of a storm that was coming. I requested a quieter area since this was a special occasion. Food was excellent, the bottomless mimosas were great, and it turned out to be a perfect spot for such a special moment! The renovation came out great! If I had to say anything about Shooters, I just wished it had more menu options for brunch.Special Features:
- Keeps getting better!FrequentDinerDined on 8/2/2014Service Friday night was fantastic! Management is out walking around, starting to take in what is happening. That's a good sign. Our waiter was great; he could not have been better. Food is good; not outstanding...could be more creative and really pull in the fresh fruits, veggies and seafood which can be obtained locally. Ambiance is really nice, Friday nights this place is rockin!! Music was great. All around, this is starting to become one of my favorites!Special Features:
- Good but a bit pricey.HoosiertransplantDined on 8/2/2014Food was good but not great, for the price expected better. They have done a great job on the remodel and always nice to dine outside on the intracoastal. Pretty easy to get to and nice to have parking garage across the street. Fun place for brunch or special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!LadyD13VIPDined on 7/30/2014Wonderful open air feeling, excellent service, nice menu and fabulous food. I had the shrimp and scallops...yummy. Prices were very reasonable and I always love being on the water.Special Features:
- Shooters surpasses expectationsWaterdineDined on 7/26/2014We live locally and were looking for somewhere new to go. Shooters provided a pleasant atmosphere next to the water, very good food and attentive wait staff. We will be going back and bringing our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and nice locationMikeinFLLDined on 7/26/2014First visit since they remodeled. We love the new look. Food was excellent. Server was not so hot but we got what we ordered and it was delicious. Would like to try the Sunday brunch there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shooter's WaterfrontJeffDined on 7/19/2014Once again, another great experience at Shooter's! Our server, DeJean, was fantastic! He really provided great service which made the evening so much fun. Can't wait to return! Thanks for the great evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- maynard13punkinDined on 7/19/2014The staff was very accommodating and food and drinks were very good and well pricedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new look.Jerrys9195VIPDined on 7/19/2014I haven't been at Shooters since the remake. We dined outside and really enjoyed the ambiance, service, and food. The menu is full of great choices. I personally had the oysters, grilled wings and the burger. The burger is made with ground short rib and brisket and was extremely tasty. The other two in our party enjoyed their meals and the remade Shooters as well. I will be back to sample the rest of the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice to see the new ShootersCruisemeisterDined on 7/19/2014I have been going to Shooters for many years as a native Floridian. The food was good, the ambiance was still great, and I loved the new decor and the added space from expanding towards the new Event VenueSpecial Features:
- perfect!DCon692Dined on 7/19/2014The food, service was great our server (joe) was just awesome. Thanks, Chef Don Marco 51 BocaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazimg...topnotchDined on 7/19/2014I totally enjoyed my time... its was a quiet relaxing atmosphere and I really looking forward to dining here again... the views were amazing and the food and band was excellent... already planning a ladies night at shooters waterfront...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.