3033 NE 32nd Ave.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.shooterswaterfront.com/
- Phone: 9545662855
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Mohamed Khan
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Shooter's Waterfront
The all new Shooters Waterfront with a fresh look and spectacular menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Shooter's Waterfront - Best Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale ›
Shooter's Waterfront reviews from OpenTable diners
145 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (126)scenic view (114)romantic (57)great for lunch (53)special occasion (52)good for groups (51)neighborhood gem (45)hot spot (45)vibrant bar scene (44)great for brunch (43)fit for foodies (26)kid-friendly (22)late-night find (19)notable wine list (11)Show More
- Belle expérienceMamy69Dined on 9/13/2014Cet endroit, fraichement rénové, est très beau avec vue sur l'intracostal. La nourriture est bonne et les prix dans la moyenne. Notre serveur était très amical. Nous avons été malheureusement placés près des cuisines, donc beaucoup de bruit. La vue sur l'eau est très belle. Immense terrasse extérieure. Je vous le conseille. Stationnement payant à proximité.Special Features:
- Great renoOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/7/2014The place is amazing , staff works well together The food was incredibleSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/6/2014Surprised that there was a small amount of choices under the entree heading.Special Features:
- fantastique -in french is more boldTonysBDDined on 9/1/2014excellent in all aspects !! Our server Kevin made our dinner much better and enjoyable. Food, please, people, all have an ouststanding ovation. !! goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly surprised!GoodFoodMomDined on 9/1/2014It's been a while since I would willingly go to Shooters and I'm so glad I did! They completely renovated the entire restaurant and the menu and its sooooo much better! The servers are amazingly friendly and accommodating to adults and kids alike! The hostesses were too! I'll be a regular!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The restaurant is a zeroCaptainKirkDined on 8/31/2014We waited 10 minutes to be seated as the hostess could not find the person that seats people. Please know that the outdoor seating area is having construction so most of the water is blocked. Clam chowder was very bland with no flavor at all. The pork was very dry and was sent back. The calamari, which was an appetizer, came 10 minutes after the pork dinner. The appetizer was also cold and was sent back. We then ordered the french dip, which took so long, that by when we got the sandwich, it was cold and was sent back. After waiting several minutes for dessert to be served. We told the server we were leaving. At the valet, there were 10 in line, we asked for the keys and got the car ourselves. A totally disappointing dinner.
- Food Always great-View goneYOLODined on 8/29/2014For those who love the new Shooters- you need to be aware that right now, the water view is all but gone due to the dock construction. It's not till I arrived with out of town guest that I realized that this choice for waterfront dinning was going to be bust.Special Features:
- great memoriesbc1958Dined on 8/27/2014First came here in 1983 when it was brand new and the hot spot in town. Now renovated and trendy but still great.Special Features:
- ModernizedBocaFoodiesVIPDined on 8/23/2014New shooters took a face lift. Menu is ok, execution is uninspiring. Little standards are missing in the bar prep such as larger martini pours and accompaniments such as blue cheese stuffed olives. Outside patio can accommodate more diners. They will lose business to Kaluz up the Intracoastal. Staff was nice but operationally the restaurant falls short on excitement and energy.Special Features:
- great viewLorettaVIPDined on 8/18/2014The views are great, but now they have good food and cleaned it upSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MavenVIPDined on 8/10/2014Great views need to add more items to the menu, maybe some specials and more of a dinner menuSpecial Features:
- Very nice: needs more than diningfoodlover12Dined on 8/8/2014I have no complaints w/new shooters: beautiful, good service & food. But hovering between 3 and 4 stars. I can't put my finger on it, but just missing a vibe. Not talking about tacky bikini contests! When you think Las Olas, downtown Delray, you think "destination" and this place has that potential! Big beautiful outdoors near old Bootleggers bldg (which could be an incredible jazz/blues cafe or other upscale club). People could wander post dinner between them. Our party of 4 is 40s/50s range and wanted to linger to enjoy the night (and spend more $), but after dinner, not much else to do. If I'm looking to go out Fri/Sat night, I don't just want a meal: I want a fun evening out. Shooters doesn't offer that yet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- friday nightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/8/2014had a great time was able to relax and just hang out with friendsSpecial Features:
- Wonderful waterfrontvvbr1Dined on 8/7/2014It is difficult to find water front dining spots that also have great food....this is one.Special Features:
- Glad to be back!FLAGirlDined on 8/5/2014It's been a long time since I've been here and was looking for a waterfront restaurant half-way between West Palm and Miami. Perfect! The interior has been redone and is beautiful, the outside seating is right on the water with docks and a water taxi stop, and the sunset was incredible. The restaurant offers complimentary valet and there is a City parking garage across the street. Our waiter was very attentive. I ordered the chicken tortilla soup which was good and the cobb salad which was large, but just ok. The peach lemonade sorbet was great! I would gladly come back here. There was a large group enjoying themselves in one area of the restaurant, lots of people at the large bar, and a good mix of families and couples dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014I made a reservation to ask my Bridesmaids to be in my wedding. Even though our reservation was originally outside, they recommended to move us inside because of a storm that was coming. I requested a quieter area since this was a special occasion. Food was excellent, the bottomless mimosas were great, and it turned out to be a perfect spot for such a special moment! The renovation came out great! If I had to say anything about Shooters, I just wished it had more menu options for brunch.Special Features:
- Keeps getting better!FrequentDinerDined on 8/2/2014Service Friday night was fantastic! Management is out walking around, starting to take in what is happening. That's a good sign. Our waiter was great; he could not have been better. Food is good; not outstanding...could be more creative and really pull in the fresh fruits, veggies and seafood which can be obtained locally. Ambiance is really nice, Friday nights this place is rockin!! Music was great. All around, this is starting to become one of my favorites!Special Features:
- Good but a bit pricey.HoosiertransplantDined on 8/2/2014Food was good but not great, for the price expected better. They have done a great job on the remodel and always nice to dine outside on the intracoastal. Pretty easy to get to and nice to have parking garage across the street. Fun place for brunch or special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!LadyD13VIPDined on 7/30/2014Wonderful open air feeling, excellent service, nice menu and fabulous food. I had the shrimp and scallops...yummy. Prices were very reasonable and I always love being on the water.Special Features:
- Shooters surpasses expectationsWaterdineDined on 7/26/2014We live locally and were looking for somewhere new to go. Shooters provided a pleasant atmosphere next to the water, very good food and attentive wait staff. We will be going back and bringing our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and nice locationMikeinFLLDined on 7/26/2014First visit since they remodeled. We love the new look. Food was excellent. Server was not so hot but we got what we ordered and it was delicious. Would like to try the Sunday brunch there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shooter's WaterfrontJeffDined on 7/19/2014Once again, another great experience at Shooter's! Our server, DeJean, was fantastic! He really provided great service which made the evening so much fun. Can't wait to return! Thanks for the great evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- maynard13punkinDined on 7/19/2014The staff was very accommodating and food and drinks were very good and well pricedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new look.Jerrys9195VIPDined on 7/19/2014I haven't been at Shooters since the remake. We dined outside and really enjoyed the ambiance, service, and food. The menu is full of great choices. I personally had the oysters, grilled wings and the burger. The burger is made with ground short rib and brisket and was extremely tasty. The other two in our party enjoyed their meals and the remade Shooters as well. I will be back to sample the rest of the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice to see the new ShootersCruisemeisterDined on 7/19/2014I have been going to Shooters for many years as a native Floridian. The food was good, the ambiance was still great, and I loved the new decor and the added space from expanding towards the new Event VenueSpecial Features:
- perfect!DCon692Dined on 7/19/2014The food, service was great our server (joe) was just awesome. Thanks, Chef Don Marco 51 BocaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazimg...topnotchDined on 7/19/2014I totally enjoyed my time... its was a quiet relaxing atmosphere and I really looking forward to dining here again... the views were amazing and the food and band was excellent... already planning a ladies night at shooters waterfront...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great comebackDieTuDined on 7/18/2014Since It was updated and reopened, it has been consistently a good experience with service and food. Our last visit Kathy did a nice job serving our tableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- suzalaDined on 7/17/2014Shooters is a great location with good food. I was there when it first reopened in the Spring and was disappointed in everything; however, they have now fixed all their startup flaws. The Mac and Cheese appetizer is a must have.Special Features:
- Shooting blanksShootersDined on 7/12/2014We had 7:30 reservations for four and were seated promptly at a nice table. The waiter came over to take our cocktail orders. 20 minutes later we were still waiting for our drinks. The waiter came over & told us the restaurant was offering us a free appetizer because of the long wait. 10 minutes later the cocktails finally arrived. The waiter came back to take our food order and before we could even begin, he told us that 3 of the nightly specials were already sold out. At 8:00 pm on a Saturday? Why even bother printing up a "nightly special" menu ? And, best of all, the restuarant wasn't even busy !!Special Features:
- MichyVIPDined on 7/12/2014Our waiter was overwhelmed by the table next to us. Separate checks for all 8 guests. We waited 10 min for attention. Once we got it he was was very attentive. Food was good. We ordered roast chicken, fish and chips and a steak Caesar salad. We like eating here end will go back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014Great view. More of a lunch place than dinner. Drinks very expensive. Paid more for a drink than my actual meal cost.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful and great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/11/2014We were here about four years ago and the improvement on this visit was outstanding. Beautiful restaurant, outdoor seating area and view. The food was delicious and our waiter, Bryan K. was superb - friendly, knowledgeable and very efficient. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautyfull outdoors but poor foodHappyfliaFLDined on 7/9/2014The remodelation done looks amazing and the musician was just perfect for the atmosphere the reataurant want to create. Unfortunately out food experience was poor. I always order an adult meal for my kids to share since kids food is usually overcooked; I was persuade by the waitress to do so this time, and the kids hamburgers came burned even though were ordered medium well. Scallops and shrimp in my plate were good but quinoa side was overcooked and did not have any taste. If you have children, I do not recommend the kids menu. Food is not special but, I guess you are paying extra for the location.Special Features:
- Shootersluv2dineDined on 7/9/2014The restaurant was clean and inviting with great views of the intercoastal. Service was adequate. I ordered the Snapper which was awful, not at all like fresh but frozen prepared food. My friend had the hamburger which she said was not juicy, her french fries were great. The appetizer calamari was prepared differently and it was delicious. Would not return for a meal.Special Features:
- New owners did an amazing jobLuluvegasDined on 7/6/2014Best place in the neighborhood, great chef , great all round menu, right on the water, staff are great, I recently moved down to Hollywood but still drive up to go to Shooters they did such an amazing job with the remodel and staff always friendly and enthusiastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual Upscale Dining on the watersusanjnDined on 7/4/2014Lovely location that has been completely renovated by the new owners. Upscale look and food, casual lifestyle on the water. Beautifully appointed indoor and outdoor dining on the intracoastal of Fort Lauderdale. The food was very good- seafood, salads, sandwiches, appetizers, full bar. Went with another couple and sat outside under the canopy. Will go back.Special Features:
- Manager JeffOscarGDined on 6/29/2014Extremely professional, polite, accommodating. A valued asset for your establishment !Special Features:
- Beyond ExpectationsMarcoPoloDined on 6/28/2014Our (my wife and my son) first time to Florida location. Been to Cleveland's many times in late 80's. Great addition to South Florida's dining experience. Obviously new management did a great job, can't beat the scene, everything was perfect and this is not an exaggeration!Special Features:
- Great PlaceCakeMamaDined on 6/28/2014Really enjoyed the newly renovated Shooters. The décor and ambience is wonderful and chic. Everything was great- food, service and atmosphere. My only complaint is that maybe they should have had a "boaters Bathroom/changing room" outside by the boats and docks. My friend and I were in the restroom, very dressed up for an evening dinner and here were 3 women with their 5 kids all sandy and in bathing suits, all trying to use the facilities and change into other clothing. It was not a good situation for the evening crowd. Not a huge deal I suppose but it just didn't fit with the new elegant atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.