3033 NE 32nd Ave.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.shooterswaterfront.com/
- Phone: 9545662855
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Mohamed Khan
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Shooter's Waterfront
The all new Shooters Waterfront with a fresh look and spectacular menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Shooter's Waterfront - Best Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale ›
Shooter's Waterfront reviews from OpenTable diners
186 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (167)scenic view (153)romantic (74)good for groups (71)special occasion (71)great for lunch (70)hot spot (57)neighborhood gem (53)vibrant bar scene (52)great for brunch (52)fit for foodies (32)kid-friendly (29)late-night find (28)notable wine list (13)Show More
- ModernizedBocaFoodiesVIPDined on 8/23/2014New shooters took a face lift. Menu is ok, execution is uninspiring. Little standards are missing in the bar prep such as larger martini pours and accompaniments such as blue cheese stuffed olives. Outside patio can accommodate more diners. They will lose business to Kaluz up the Intracoastal. Staff was nice but operationally the restaurant falls short on excitement and energy.Special Features:
- great viewLorettaVIPDined on 8/18/2014The views are great, but now they have good food and cleaned it upSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MavenVIPDined on 8/10/2014Great views need to add more items to the menu, maybe some specials and more of a dinner menuSpecial Features:
- Very nice: needs more than diningfoodlover12Dined on 8/8/2014I have no complaints w/new shooters: beautiful, good service & food. But hovering between 3 and 4 stars. I can't put my finger on it, but just missing a vibe. Not talking about tacky bikini contests! When you think Las Olas, downtown Delray, you think "destination" and this place has that potential! Big beautiful outdoors near old Bootleggers bldg (which could be an incredible jazz/blues cafe or other upscale club). People could wander post dinner between them. Our party of 4 is 40s/50s range and wanted to linger to enjoy the night (and spend more $), but after dinner, not much else to do. If I'm looking to go out Fri/Sat night, I don't just want a meal: I want a fun evening out. Shooters doesn't offer that yet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- friday nightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/8/2014had a great time was able to relax and just hang out with friendsSpecial Features:
- Wonderful waterfrontvvbr1Dined on 8/7/2014It is difficult to find water front dining spots that also have great food....this is one.Special Features:
- Glad to be back!FLAGirlDined on 8/5/2014It's been a long time since I've been here and was looking for a waterfront restaurant half-way between West Palm and Miami. Perfect! The interior has been redone and is beautiful, the outside seating is right on the water with docks and a water taxi stop, and the sunset was incredible. The restaurant offers complimentary valet and there is a City parking garage across the street. Our waiter was very attentive. I ordered the chicken tortilla soup which was good and the cobb salad which was large, but just ok. The peach lemonade sorbet was great! I would gladly come back here. There was a large group enjoying themselves in one area of the restaurant, lots of people at the large bar, and a good mix of families and couples dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014I made a reservation to ask my Bridesmaids to be in my wedding. Even though our reservation was originally outside, they recommended to move us inside because of a storm that was coming. I requested a quieter area since this was a special occasion. Food was excellent, the bottomless mimosas were great, and it turned out to be a perfect spot for such a special moment! The renovation came out great! If I had to say anything about Shooters, I just wished it had more menu options for brunch.Special Features:
- Keeps getting better!FrequentDinerDined on 8/2/2014Service Friday night was fantastic! Management is out walking around, starting to take in what is happening. That's a good sign. Our waiter was great; he could not have been better. Food is good; not outstanding...could be more creative and really pull in the fresh fruits, veggies and seafood which can be obtained locally. Ambiance is really nice, Friday nights this place is rockin!! Music was great. All around, this is starting to become one of my favorites!Special Features:
- Good but a bit pricey.HoosiertransplantDined on 8/2/2014Food was good but not great, for the price expected better. They have done a great job on the remodel and always nice to dine outside on the intracoastal. Pretty easy to get to and nice to have parking garage across the street. Fun place for brunch or special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!LadyD13VIPDined on 7/30/2014Wonderful open air feeling, excellent service, nice menu and fabulous food. I had the shrimp and scallops...yummy. Prices were very reasonable and I always love being on the water.Special Features:
- Shooters surpasses expectationsWaterdineDined on 7/26/2014We live locally and were looking for somewhere new to go. Shooters provided a pleasant atmosphere next to the water, very good food and attentive wait staff. We will be going back and bringing our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and nice locationMikeinFLLDined on 7/26/2014First visit since they remodeled. We love the new look. Food was excellent. Server was not so hot but we got what we ordered and it was delicious. Would like to try the Sunday brunch there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shooter's WaterfrontJeffDined on 7/19/2014Once again, another great experience at Shooter's! Our server, DeJean, was fantastic! He really provided great service which made the evening so much fun. Can't wait to return! Thanks for the great evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- maynard13punkinDined on 7/19/2014The staff was very accommodating and food and drinks were very good and well pricedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new look.Jerrys9195VIPDined on 7/19/2014I haven't been at Shooters since the remake. We dined outside and really enjoyed the ambiance, service, and food. The menu is full of great choices. I personally had the oysters, grilled wings and the burger. The burger is made with ground short rib and brisket and was extremely tasty. The other two in our party enjoyed their meals and the remade Shooters as well. I will be back to sample the rest of the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice to see the new ShootersCruisemeisterDined on 7/19/2014I have been going to Shooters for many years as a native Floridian. The food was good, the ambiance was still great, and I loved the new decor and the added space from expanding towards the new Event VenueSpecial Features:
- perfect!DCon692Dined on 7/19/2014The food, service was great our server (joe) was just awesome. Thanks, Chef Don Marco 51 BocaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazimg...topnotchDined on 7/19/2014I totally enjoyed my time... its was a quiet relaxing atmosphere and I really looking forward to dining here again... the views were amazing and the food and band was excellent... already planning a ladies night at shooters waterfront...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great comebackDieTuDined on 7/18/2014Since It was updated and reopened, it has been consistently a good experience with service and food. Our last visit Kathy did a nice job serving our tableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- suzalaDined on 7/17/2014Shooters is a great location with good food. I was there when it first reopened in the Spring and was disappointed in everything; however, they have now fixed all their startup flaws. The Mac and Cheese appetizer is a must have.Special Features:
- Shooting blanksShootersDined on 7/12/2014We had 7:30 reservations for four and were seated promptly at a nice table. The waiter came over to take our cocktail orders. 20 minutes later we were still waiting for our drinks. The waiter came over & told us the restaurant was offering us a free appetizer because of the long wait. 10 minutes later the cocktails finally arrived. The waiter came back to take our food order and before we could even begin, he told us that 3 of the nightly specials were already sold out. At 8:00 pm on a Saturday? Why even bother printing up a "nightly special" menu ? And, best of all, the restuarant wasn't even busy !!Special Features:
- MichyVIPDined on 7/12/2014Our waiter was overwhelmed by the table next to us. Separate checks for all 8 guests. We waited 10 min for attention. Once we got it he was was very attentive. Food was good. We ordered roast chicken, fish and chips and a steak Caesar salad. We like eating here end will go back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014Great view. More of a lunch place than dinner. Drinks very expensive. Paid more for a drink than my actual meal cost.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful and great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/11/2014We were here about four years ago and the improvement on this visit was outstanding. Beautiful restaurant, outdoor seating area and view. The food was delicious and our waiter, Bryan K. was superb - friendly, knowledgeable and very efficient. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautyfull outdoors but poor foodHappyfliaFLDined on 7/9/2014The remodelation done looks amazing and the musician was just perfect for the atmosphere the reataurant want to create. Unfortunately out food experience was poor. I always order an adult meal for my kids to share since kids food is usually overcooked; I was persuade by the waitress to do so this time, and the kids hamburgers came burned even though were ordered medium well. Scallops and shrimp in my plate were good but quinoa side was overcooked and did not have any taste. If you have children, I do not recommend the kids menu. Food is not special but, I guess you are paying extra for the location.Special Features:
- Shootersluv2dineDined on 7/9/2014The restaurant was clean and inviting with great views of the intercoastal. Service was adequate. I ordered the Snapper which was awful, not at all like fresh but frozen prepared food. My friend had the hamburger which she said was not juicy, her french fries were great. The appetizer calamari was prepared differently and it was delicious. Would not return for a meal.Special Features:
- New owners did an amazing jobLuluvegasDined on 7/6/2014Best place in the neighborhood, great chef , great all round menu, right on the water, staff are great, I recently moved down to Hollywood but still drive up to go to Shooters they did such an amazing job with the remodel and staff always friendly and enthusiastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual Upscale Dining on the watersusanjnDined on 7/4/2014Lovely location that has been completely renovated by the new owners. Upscale look and food, casual lifestyle on the water. Beautifully appointed indoor and outdoor dining on the intracoastal of Fort Lauderdale. The food was very good- seafood, salads, sandwiches, appetizers, full bar. Went with another couple and sat outside under the canopy. Will go back.Special Features:
- Manager JeffOscarGDined on 6/29/2014Extremely professional, polite, accommodating. A valued asset for your establishment !Special Features:
- Beyond ExpectationsMarcoPoloDined on 6/28/2014Our (my wife and my son) first time to Florida location. Been to Cleveland's many times in late 80's. Great addition to South Florida's dining experience. Obviously new management did a great job, can't beat the scene, everything was perfect and this is not an exaggeration!Special Features:
- Great PlaceCakeMamaDined on 6/28/2014Really enjoyed the newly renovated Shooters. The décor and ambience is wonderful and chic. Everything was great- food, service and atmosphere. My only complaint is that maybe they should have had a "boaters Bathroom/changing room" outside by the boats and docks. My friend and I were in the restroom, very dressed up for an evening dinner and here were 3 women with their 5 kids all sandy and in bathing suits, all trying to use the facilities and change into other clothing. It was not a good situation for the evening crowd. Not a huge deal I suppose but it just didn't fit with the new elegant atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bellaDined on 6/28/2014we love the new restaurant. the view is fantatstic we will returnSpecial Features:
- Nicely renovatedKimberleeDined on 6/28/2014The decor is really great and the outdoor seating space is very nice. It was a little hot at 6:30 PM when we arrived but one of the waitstaff offered to crank down the shade a few inches so the sun wasn't beating directly on us. The service was pretty slow otherwise though. We were only there for drinks and apps as we were heading to a surprise birthday party afterwards so timing was important to us. The food was pretty good. Nothing to complain about but nothing to rave about either. The real reason to come to Shooters is the atmosphere.Special Features:
- Not the sameNikkiDined on 6/24/2014Sat at bar ,were Craig ( one of the old timers ) was still there. He was very attentive, but busy, bar and high tops, But he didnt skip a beat, our wine/water glasses were never emptyalot more flavor more of a WOW . View has not change but they have made it look very very niceSpecial Features:
- Casually greatNillyDined on 6/22/2014We love Shooters and frequent this place 2-3 times a month. They recently just change the menu to offer brunch on weekend. Though the restaurant is beautiful, it is a casual feel restaurant. You don't feel like you have to dress up to go there, but you don't have to compromise the food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/19/2014AWESOME EVERYTIME !!!!!!!!! SERVICE & FOOD ALWAYS EXCEPTIONAL...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jewel by the waterPsychoDocDined on 6/18/2014This was our first time at Shooters but will not be the last. We visit the area a few times each year and often try to find water side dining. This was a wonderfully scenic spot with great food and excellent service. We'll be back!Special Features:
- WOWCrewDined on 6/16/2014The new Shooter's look is AMAZING!!! From the decor, to the layout, to the 5 Star service this place has done a 360!! We are young group that loves to get together at the bar for drinks and then have dinner, and this place is just perfect for this type of scene. Service is great, food is fare ... could try some new items that are not so 'meat and pototaos' style.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Glad I made a reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/16/2014We got a great table location and I feel it is because we made a reservation. Table inside but with doors open still felt that we were right on the water. Fish was excellent and the service supberb!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.