Shishka Lebanese Grill
1901 N. Federal Hwy, Suite 109E
Pompano Beach, FL 33062Neighborhood:
Middle EasternPrice: $30 and under
Shishka Lebanese Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://shishkagrill.com/
- Phone: 9549432999
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern, Lebanese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
A word from Shishka Lebanese Grill
Shishka Leabanese Grill was established by two brothers Walid and Gus Zabib in 2011 . The Zabib family is originally from the city of Beirut in Lebanon. When they came to the United States, they found that there were only a few Middle Eastern restaurants around, but hardly any of them were really that good. Zabib’s family decided to open a restaurant where you could get a good home-cooked Lebanese meal the way Mom used to make. With our complete menu, you can feast on all the old favorites. Enjoy hummus that is light, smooth, and rich with flavors of garlic and premium olive oil. A baba ghanouj that takes on a smoky flavor, labneh, and lamb prepared every which way, as well as more provocative dishes, such as lamb sausage, stuffed grape leaves, and elaborate hot vegetable combinations, prepared by an attentive kitchen.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Shishka Lebanese Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (4)great for outdoor dining (2)good for groups (2)romantic (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)kid-friendly (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Best LebanesedrhdhomeVIPDined on 5/22/2014Undoubtedly, the best Lebanese food in the County. I tried many other places, and with Middle Eastern blood, I can attest that this place really has it all.Special Features:
- The following 14 reviews are from the Shishka Lebanese Grill reviews archive.
- bad nightBiffDined on 2/15/2014I had open table reservation and they said they did not take open table reservations on the weekends, but I had one anyway- hence this request. . They seated us outside, but had a huge private party outside, we waited over an hour for our food. It make matters worse the table next to us got there food before us, but they seemed to know the owners or managers. I made this reservation two weeks in advance to be sure to have a good table. It will be off our list for awhile.
- DisappointedMarciGVIPDined on 1/20/2014This is a fav or a friend of mine and she was so excited for me to try it out. We think they were having an off night. It was a Monday and it was MLK day. We were one of maybe 3 tables in the entire place. The food was very disappointing. We both had the shwarma salad. I asked if they could do shrimp instead of meat or chicken and then quoted me $28!!! $4 more than the shrimp dinner! I opted for the chicken and when our meal was brought out, she brough two plates of meat. When we told her the mistake, the server argued and insisted that we had said meat. When I finally got my meal, we both found our salads to be overly dressed with Sumac. I also didn't like that the pita came in plastic bags and were obviously nuked.
- Smething different!LayneVIPDined on 12/31/2013I do not know many people who want to have Lebanese food.Special Features:
- Good commentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/27/2013Everything was perfect. The food was the real thing. The service was very good. Thanks and we will be back.!!!Special Features:
- A nice evening with the wife...IgnoredByMyCatsDined on 12/21/2013I have to say that - not being familiar with the area - I didn't expect it to be located in a mall. But the restaurant is well setup, comfortable and the food was very very good. I love chicken Shawarma (and still can't forget the place we used to go to 20 years ago in Chicago - this was almost that good!). I would go back in a heart beat. It was Saturday night and the belly dancer was quite skillful. If *I* tried that trick with the plate of candles on my head, there would have been 3 fire trucks there in 10 minutes!I would recommend this to a friend.
- So-soTrishDined on 10/11/2013Both, my husband and I have had better Lebanese food. The beef Shawarma was so dry, the little bit of tahini sauce could not make up for it. It also came only with fries and no veggies, as it should have. The kibbeh was also on the dry side, and the lebnah salad was nothing but kefir with cucumber pieces. I guess it's ok for a lunch, but location and food don't make for a nice dinner. The Lebanese wine we ordered was fine.Special Features:
- Great food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/13/2013We saw the review in the paper and decided to try it. We were very satisfied with the quality of the food. It was delicious. The service was outstanding. My 99 year old mother loved the food. We will definitely go back and bring friends with us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Middle Eastern fooddhochDined on 9/6/2013Very casual middle eastern food. Typical from a Lebanese point of viewSpecial Features:
- Belly Dance Kabobgrubma5terDined on 6/15/2013My girly and I love to eat food from all over. We are citizens of the foodie world and we appreciate all the different colors, smells, and flavors that the world has to offer. Lebanese/Middle Eastern cuisine is among our favorite types of food to eat on any given day no special invitation needed. We were very hungry and looking for mediterranean food we stumbles upon your great restaurant. As soon as we sat down and tried the appetizer of bread, olive oil, dry spices, pickles, and olives we were sold; we pay attention to every little detail when we go out to eat and right from the start we knew the food would be great. The belly dancing was interesting and entertaining we will definitely come eat with you all again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best !!!!GeniaDined on 6/3/2013We had a fantastic experience ! We felt as we were at home having dinner , that's how the ambience was.The food was great , and the service was outstanding . If you are in the area you need to try this restaurant !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We will go backsusanjnDined on 4/26/2013Amazing food and service. This is a family owned restaurant located in an outdoor area of a local mall. As such, the ambiance is more functional than enticing. But the food will bring you back again. Our group of 6 shared appetizers and had a broad variety of entrees, which of course had to be shared because they were all so good. Our server educated us on the recipes including the spices used. All of her suggestions were hits. Don't miss the baklava and Lebanese coffee for dessert.Special Features:
- great place.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/16/2013Perfect to go with a pack of friends for some food and drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Found this restaurant on OpenWestChesterDinerVIPDined on 1/25/2013Found this restaurant on Open Table while visiting Fort Lauderdale. My husband is Lebanese and he thought the food was very good. I enjoyed it also.Special Features:
- As someone who grew up inGandHVIPDined on 12/26/2012As someone who grew up in Lebanon and tasted the best of Middle Eastern food, I can fairly say that this is solidly good Lebanese food. Such restaurants are few and far in between in the US...Enjoy.Special Features: