3400 Preston Rd
Plano, TX 75093Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.shirosushidallas.com/
- Phone: 9725991213
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 5:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Sato Baek
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine
A word from Shiro Sushi
From the best quality and selection of sushi, contemporary eye-appeal, and to the most original creations, Shiro Sushi brings all of these elements into one. Shiro Sushi also brings small plates such as guest favorites Tonkatsu Nachos and Teriyaki Sliders into the Japanese fusion experience. Paired with our lush hand-crafted cocktails, we invite you to indulge your palate with our unique cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Shiro Sushi reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (3)great for lunch (2)good for groups (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- When nothing but sushi will do!HungryInFriscoDined on 6/15/2014We love this place! The fish is super fresh, the slices are generous, and the service couldn't be friendlier... We always get the sashimi salad--it makes for a great light dinner. And every night of the week they have a different sushi special so you can make some happy discoveries. We are fast becoming regulars at this little Plano spot. If one of your party can't bear to miss the game, they do have TVs in there but I'm never distracted by it when I'm enjoying my meal at the sushi bar. And just when you think your meal can't get any better, they bring out the comp orange slice with this little cup filled with a strawberry nectar... So refreshing and light! We might have to go back tonight now that I've written this review!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 7 reviews are from the Shiro Sushi reviews archive.
- Great local sushiMonalisaDined on 4/11/2014The waitress was very polite and friendly. Everyone helps you feel very welcome. The sushi and sashimi was good and rolls were big. I would defiantly come back when I'm in the area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent sushi, quiet placeOmnicolorDined on 3/31/2014We went for lunch on a Monday. There was one table occupied when we arrived and two other tables showed up while we dined. It was very quiet. The rolls that we had were unique, well-executed, and tasty.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sushi & korean in strip mallOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/15/2014If you can get past the strip mall locale, you will find sushi and Korean food that was delicious enough to impress my girlfriend-chef's highly refined palette. We enjoyed the bibimbop, kiss from a rose (riceless sushi), and snapper sashimi at a reasonable price. The service was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good sushi. Lots of optionsluv2dineDined on 1/25/2014Very good sushi. Lots of options including rice-free and baked. Fish very fresh.
- Great service & big sashimiMITnerdetteDined on 10/15/2013Big, heavy slices of sashimi! Yum! Went 2 nights ago with my husband and my dad. Ordered 1) kumbaya and crunch rolls, which were specials on Tuesdays, 2) salmon teriyaki, 3) unagi don, and 4) chirashi. Everything was delicious and looked great. Waitress was really nice and exchanged our hot green tea for new cups of hot green tea pretty often. Hooray for not having to drink luke-warm tea. :) Portion sizes were large, and a good value for the price. The kumbaya roll isn't really a "roll". It's a huge mound of rice and fish melded together with sesame chili oil, covered in slices of avocado. Also, this place has 3 TVs, 1 of which is huge, so it would be a good place to watch sports.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful neighborhood sushi place.JJohDined on 10/2/2013This is a great sushi place. The guy that serves everyone is great...always friendly and accomodating. This will be our regular spot when we want sushi. Good happy hour specials.Special Features:
- Very large pieces of fishOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2013Very large pieces of fish for your sushi and sashimi. Very fresh! I am impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.