2739 Breton Road SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546Neighborhood:
PersianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.shirazgrille.com/
- Phone: (616) 949-7447x
- Hours of Operation:
Tue-Thurs: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Fri-Sat: 11:30am - 10:00pm
Sun: 12:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Persian, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
- Executive Chef: Ali Ghebleh
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Catering available for groups/events. Within a 50-mile radius. Call for information.
- Private Party Facilities: Small private room for group of up to 12 guests just off the dining room. Also a private banquet room for parties of up to 100 guests with separate sound system, drop down projector/screen, microphone, WiFi. Special banquet menus available. Will customize to your needs for lunch/dinner. Great for special events, birthdays, wedding receptions/rehearsal dinners, or business gatherings.
- Private Party Contact: Ali Ghebleh 6169497447x
- Entertainment: Violinist every Wednesday evening
Live Belly-Dancer on the first Thursday of each month
A word from Shiraz Grille
Tucked away on the northwest corner of Breton and 28th Street, you’ll find Michigan’s one and only Persian restaurant. Shiraz Grille is a culinary jewel that greets guests with authentic Persian décor, a warm and classy ambiance, cozy bar, and the finest in dining from the Persian Empire with indescribably delicious flavors. Selections include gourmet fire-grilled kabobs, delectable Persian rice dishes, delicate stews called Khoreshes, vegetarian and vegan entrees, and so much more. Each entrée is created from scratch, using only the freshest of ingredients. Most of the menu is gluten free! We offer a full bar with premium wines, cocktails & martinis. Come in and experience genuine hospitality at Shiraz Grille where you won't just eat ~ but you will "dine!"Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Shiraz Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelQuiet
fit for foodies (10)romantic (5)special occasion (5)neighborhood gem (5)good for groups (4)notable wine list (2)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Nice choice for Persian cuisineDSReeseMSDined on 9/28/2014Ate here for a business dinner on the recommendation of trip advisor and the locals. Quite convenient to the Calvin College campus. Authentic Persian cuisine. The Baklava was great.Special Features:
- Good Persian foodtimeforeatsDined on 9/21/2014Upscale Persian food, nice setting, quiet, relaxed. Maybe a little overpriced for what you get -- 6$ for rice??? Food was well presented, and very tasty. Salted carmel dessert was amazing.Special Features:
- Delicious with great entertainmentBillTVIPDined on 8/7/2014A group of 5 of us decided to try out the first Thursday of the month for the belly dancing performance. It was wonderful in every way. The service was outstanding. The menu was explained in detail and everyone was excited to try Persian cuisine. The flavors and variety are exceptional. The performance was beautiful. The belly dancer wore several authentic costumes and her movements to the music were lovely. I had no idea what to expect. It was a beautiful evening. I have been recommending it to everyone.Special Features:
- Thoroughly Enjued our meal!FoodwiseDined on 7/23/2014We ate at Shiraz on a weeknight so it was not very busy. There was live music from a violin that was lovely. The food was amazing! We have a lot of experience with Middle Eastern food and North African food so we thought we knew what to expect but it is quite different, the spices were wonderful. Service was excellent and we had a very nice dinner, highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 4 reviews are from the Shiraz Grille reviews archive.
- Outstanding service & flavorsBillTVIPDined on 5/30/2014Ask for Ann Marie! She is an excellent server. Friendly, outgoing and she is a wealth of knowledge on the menu. This is the second time in the recent past that I have had the privilege of her being my server. She is patient with anyone that is not familiar with the menu and give's the most wonderful recommendations. The food quality and flavors are exceptional. If you have not tried Persian cuisine this will be a real treat. Saffron, orange, sweet, savory. Your tastebuds will thank you. I cannot recommend Shiraz Grill enough. You will not regret the dining experience. Make sure to try the Shiraz Khoresh Sampler. You will be hooked how amazing the cuisine is.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food excellent serviceSpecialneedsfoodieDined on 5/30/2014The food is of high quality. Any foodie dream. The homemade ice cream is very flavorful. I have and allergy to almonds and the dish I was looking at had almonds on top and I asked the waitress if they could leave the almond off. They were happy to make sure my meal did not have the almonds.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of a kind find!kdamghaniDined on 5/10/2014I was apprehensive to dine not knowing what 'Persian Food' was all about. Let me tell you... Make a reservation! The best, juicy, and most tender kabobs seasoned to perfection! We walked into a beautiful lobby area and were seated right away. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The food was out of this world. I was worried about the price thinking it was on the high side but given the atmosphere, quality, and staff it was worth every penny and more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just good foodmyrtleVIPDined on 4/25/2014for those who like lamb it's a must go to place in order the lamb hoc it is by far the best I've ever hadSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.