6427 Westwood Blvd
Orlando, FL 32821Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.shirazgrill.com/
- Phone: 4072841273
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4.30pm - 11:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4.30pm-2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Moroccan, Persian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Ali Arman Hijazi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Yes we do catering!
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private dinning facility, please contact us for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Youssef 7276377927
- Entertainment: We have live music Fridays and Saturdays along with a belly dancer show.
A word from Shiraz Grill
Shiraz Grill is an Iranian-based restaurant located in Orlando Florida. Our goal is to offer Iranian foods of top quality. All of the ingredients are fresh. Our diverse menu includes a mix between Iranian, Middle Eastern and Mediterranean foods. Shiraz Grill is more than just a restaurant, we try to create a strong and friendly environment where people feel comfortable and can enjoy themselves.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Shiraz Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance2Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Great food and serviceSenseiDined on 10/14/2014Great food and service. Restaurant would benefit from a makeover.Special Features:
- Fair but nothing special...DEEMVIPDined on 5/28/2014Not a exciting vibe, by any means. Food was ok but nothing special. It wasn't Iranian food but, rather, more Afghan. Big difference for those of us who know. I like the concept of the restaurant... hookah on one side, food and dance area on the other. The yogurt drink we ordered were stale and half ice. Not worth the few bucks. Affordable but definitely some more vibrant locales around.
- Not good this time.PeteVIPDined on 5/15/2014Service was slow even though we heard the waitresses fighting over the total of four tables that were there. They didn't have some of the dishes on their menu available. It was disappointing because we've eaten here before and we're looking forward to going back.
- Food and service was not up to parMelfdzVIPDined on 5/7/2014The food and service were not good. There were three other groups when we got there and the service was extremely slow. My house wine was not good and there were fruit flies all over our table. Our waitress never came back to ask if we wanted refills on drinks. She lacked any sense of urgency. Our food sat under the lights and another waitress was kind enough to bring it to our table. The beef kabob was good, but the falafel and humus were bland. We heard another table complain about the service as well. I would not recommend this restaurant to others, which is a shame because I love Mediterranean food.Special Features:
- Empty, for a reasonPeterVIPDined on 2/22/2014When my party of 4 got there at 7:30, the place was almost empty .. we found out why. Waiters that barely speak english, orders confused, and slow service all mean a poor experience. We decided to split 2 appetizers, but when we ordered the main course, the waiter thought we were splitting those, too .. even though each of us ordered clearly and separately. Wait 5 minutes for a beer, and then another 5 for the waiter to bring a bottle opener? Rookie time. While there were other diners there (3 or 4 tables out of 20), it was clear this is a hangout for Iranian/Persian locals who don't appreciate others invading their turf. The food was good, but not good enough to overcome the poor experience. Skip it and find another location.
- Very good food and serviceTwostepstevieVIPDined on 2/16/2014Delicious food , fresh and well prepared. Excellent service.Special Features:
- Great FoodGreatFood2013Dined on 12/27/2013The food was amazing good… this is the best I have tasted so far…Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good. They must doGigiDined on 7/24/2013Food was good. They must do a late night dinner because at 6 o'clock, our party of 8 were the only ones there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food, bad serviceArminskyVIPDined on 6/23/2013The slow and sporadic service is somewhat made up for by great food. If you go there knowing that service is very a amateur and slow, yen you wouldn't be disappointed. Food was really good, however, some side items were a bit overpriced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but not what expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/1/2013The food was amazing. The service was great. However it didn't match the description. Belly dancer show is not until 10:30 PM when it turns into a hooka bar so it is not during the dinning experience. Couldn't see it because my reservations were for 7:30 PM. No reservation needed, once inside there were 4 ppl. It was a saturday night so it didn't inspire confidence. However it was nice to eat somewhere quiet. Music was fun. I would go back now that I know what to expect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Location was not great. FoodFoodieVIPDined on 3/21/2013Location was not great. Food was fair but not excellent. Service was extremely slow despite only having 6 occupied tables. Disappointing.
- The grilled chicken was superbOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/15/2013The grilled chicken was superb (moist and flavorful) but everything else about this restaurant is underwhelming. Personally I dislike it when restaurants have TVs on during dinner, which Shiraz does. Why do restaurants even have TVs? TVs are for sports bars. Otherwise there is no excuse, especially if you're trying to give the vibe that your establishment is classy.Special Features:
- Great place.kelli75095Dined on 2/7/2013Had a great experience. Good food and smoked hookah on the patio. Would go there again.Special Features:
- Food was excellent, serviceFrequentEaterVIPDined on 1/29/2013Food was excellent, service friendly - if they had a better location they would be hard to get a table at...Special Features:
- If you want Persian food inManny32VIPDined on 3/10/2012If you want Persian food in Orlando its very limiting. Compared to the options this restaurant is worth checking out. However, its not very good and somewhat bland for our tastes. Its also very empty.
- Good food, needs ambiancePkerxVIPDined on 2/4/2012The food was delicious and fresh, but the location (near SeaWorld, off the main drag) and the ambiance (the space looks like a former bar with fancy curtains) were a little off-putting. There was plenty of food (we took home half of everything). They are in dire need of an interior designer.