8939 W. Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90035Neighborhood:
West Los Angeles
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://shilosrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 3108581652
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, French, Kosher
- Executive Chef: Michel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Delivery, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Wine Bar
A word from Shiloh's Restaurant
Modern steak house with elegant appetizers, big selections of salad, fresh seafood, aged steaks and exotic desserts all served up in an elegant and warm atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Shiloh's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelQuiet
romantic (3)fit for foodies (2)good for groups (2)notable wine list (1)kid-friendly (1)great for lunch (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Nice meat kosher in LARodNYCDined on 8/28/2014Excellent service and very good food. Warm welcome from Fabrice G.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 7 reviews are from the Shiloh's Restaurant reviews archive.
- Superb! Fabulous food and service.ShellyDined on 6/18/2014One of the best restaurants in Los Angeles. Superb service and fabulous food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWFULOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/20/2014We made reservations at opentable and when we showed up the Restaurant was CLOSED!!!
- Best Kosher Restaurant in L.A.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/28/2013Los Angeles has a wonderfully large selection of kosher restaurants. Shiloh's is simply the best of all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We look forward to eatingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/25/2013We look forward to eating here when we are in the LA area- the food is consistently good as is the service and atmosphere.Special Features:
- Great restaurant, poor on timingLADinerDined on 8/1/2013After making a reservation via Open Table, primarily because the restaurant's phone seemed to be off the hook, they told us they did not have our reservation and we had to wait more than half an hour, even after we showed them the OpenTable confirmation on our phone. Then after we were finally seated, it took forever for the waiter to come, then to come back and take our order and then for the food to come. A reservation for a simple dinner had us out and at the restaurant for three hours. The food was delicious, I just recommend making a reservation through the restaurant itself and be assertive with your server. I felt they should have tried to fix the situation an apology, at the very least, but they did not.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent steak house. SpeciallyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/2/2013Excellent steak house. Specially if you are Kosher, this is the place to go. Amazing service and ambience. Prepare to spend a good amount of money, which is worth it if you are kosher.Special Features:
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/12/2012The food, service, and wine was amazing! Would go back!Special Features: