Shershah Cuisine of India
13444 Maxella Ave
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292Neighborhood:
Marina del Rey
IndianPrice: $31 to $50
Shershah Cuisine of India
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.shershahcuisineofindia.com/
- Phone: 3103061500
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30AM - 2:30PM
Saturday & Sunday: 11:30AM - 3:00PM
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00PM - 10:00PM
Friday & Saturday: 5:00PM - 10:30PM
Sunday: 5:00PM - 9:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: We can deliver food with one-two day notice for large parties within the vicinity. Please contact us for further details.
A word from Shershah Cuisine of India
Come enjoy a fabulous meal at Shershah Cusine of India. Great happy hour prices on appetizer and our wine/beer bar Monday-Thursday from 5-6:30pm. Lunch buffet during the weekdays from 11:30-2:30 with a champagne brunch on Saturday and Sunday from 11:30-3pm for only $11.95.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Shershah Cuisine of India reviews from OpenTable diners
- Food is good but smaller portionsMsPeppersVIPDined on 11/1/2013We've been going to Shershah for a couple of years now. We typically go there about 3 times a month. The food is consistently good, especially, the garlic naan, rice pilau, vegetable samosas, and chicken curry. However, the restaurant is under new management and there have been some changes. The portions are slightly smaller and now when you get platters, they fill it up mostly with tandoori chicken and skimp on the beef, shrimp, and other entree items.Special Features:
- Very disappointedLoveboatsDined on 9/23/2013We have been enthusiastic Indian food lovers for 33 years and had read several positive reviews about this restaurant. We had a combination tandoori plate with fish, chicken tikka, lamb, kofte and chicken tandoori. Only the chicken tandoori was passable!! As for the keema naan, you couldn't even taste that there was meat inside at all. We asked for a small plate of vindaloo sauce to spice things up, and when it came it tasted more like a marinara sauce and was very red in color. We then asked if we could have some other hot spice, like cayenne pepper, and were brought Asian chili sauce. No idea if the problems were all due to new owners and new CHEF, but I would never go back again!
- I was sorry to see so fewErikDined on 9/6/2013I was sorry to see so few diners at this restaurant. The neighborhood is vibrant & diverse with a lot of great dining spots. The food & service here are great, but the space is just blah & the exterior doesn't stand out in the shopping center location. I recommend it for anyone looking for a good Indian meal at a good value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was a bad choice for us!MDS56VIPDined on 5/17/2013I knew we were in trouble when we walked in on a Friday evening at 7:30 and there were two tables with customers. I would rate the kitchen staff okay for a cook, but there was no Chef in the back. Service was great, but there were so few tables occupied. I would go back with the office for the lunch biuffet, but for a dinner date....not what they are set up for. I am not even sure why they are on OpenTable.
- The food is very good andMsPeppersVIPDined on 2/22/2013The food is very good and the staff very helpful. We've been here at least 8 or 9 times and have always enjoyed the food, especially the garlic naan and the chicken curry.Special Features: