Shere-E-Punjab - Glen Mills
301 Byers Dr, #15
Concordville Town Centre
Glen Mills, PA 19342Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
Shere-E-Punjab - Glen Mills
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.shereepunjab.com/
- Phone: 4848416345
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Executive Chef: Zail Singh Shergill
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We do full catering service from 20 people to 2000 people.
A word from Shere-E-Punjab - Glen Mills
Shere-E-Punjab is one of the best Indian Restaurant in PA. Zagat rated Shere-E-Punjab #1 in 2013. Chef Zail Singh Shergill has been serving Indian food for almost 25 years in Philadelphia.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Shere-E-Punjab - Glen Mills reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (3)good for groups (2)Show More
- fantasticraflamingoDined on 7/24/2014Dinner was fantastic as usual! Love going there the Best Indian Food around!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 20 reviews are from the Shere-E-Punjab - Glen Mills reviews archive.
- Frequent spotWalterDined on 3/18/2014Excellent food and the staff always has a good recommendation. I make sure to stop at this location or the one in Media once a month.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Inexpensive amazing lunch buffetAngieDined on 3/14/2014This place has a wonderful lunch buffet that offers many vegetarian options. The food is incredible authentic Indian cuisine and the service was quick and friendly. Very good eating experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/11/2014The food was ok. The biryani was great so was the lamb samosa but the mixed grill was not exciting (Spice in Newtown Square has the best) and their masala tasted like sugar. Overall it was good but not AMAZING like some other places.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service is lackingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2014Reservations at 8, No entrée by 9:20. Walked out and got a wawa hoagie instead. Never again.
- A Gem: Authentic Food, Good PriceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/7/2014We spent time in Sri Lanka, which shares many food traditions of India. The Shere-E-Punjab restaurants serve very authentic dishes, well prepared, at reasonable prices. The layout, small bar in front and booths and tables behind, seems more appropriate to a chain, but it works. Friday night service attentive, restaurant clean and nicely lighted, and tables available, even though half the area had no power from the ice storm. For appetizers, we had wings and chick-pea battered cauliflower, both excellent. Chicken biryani (heat level 3) was the right balance of hot and aromatic, with a nice cool yogurt sauce. I like spicy, but 4 is hot. Good beer selection. Love to support a local business. An underappreciated, undiscovered gem.Special Features:
- Best Indian Food ArounddollythefluffDined on 1/31/2014We are fans of Indian food and have been to most in the area. This is by far the best overall Indian restaurant in the area. The food is definitely of a higher quality (meat in particular) than others I have been to. The service is attentive and food is served in a timely fashion. We go here often and recommend it to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good all-roundJax3579Dined on 1/10/2014The service was attentive; the food was great and everything arrived in a timely fashion. All-round a great meal out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Indian BuffetTommieBDined on 1/10/2014A very nice selection (about 12 choices) of Indian food on the buffet table plus another table of salad fixings and dessert. I sampled small portions of the all of the choices offered the buffet table and all were very good. Will not hesitate to try again in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Indian FoodChesterCountyDinerDined on 1/2/2014Was looking for a casual Indian food for dinner, and this place came up. We tried it and were very pleased, I am not much of an Indian food eater, but my wife is, and there was enough on the menu for both of us. They also had an Indian Shiraz that we enjoyed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YumAstrojoVIPDined on 12/3/2013I've been to this one and the one in Media both have outstanding Indian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just a great place to eatGreedygremlinVIPDined on 11/30/2013This is an awesome resturant. The people are very friendly and service is great. The variety of meals is also outstanding.Special Features:
- still great food, and servicedrradDined on 10/19/2013still great food, and service was MUCH faster than the first time I went there.Special Features:
- Very Good Indian FoodGregfromMediaDined on 10/15/2013No complaints. As good as you can get without being in London (or India). Excellent naan bread and pappadams (always a good measure) and the entrees were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I had been to their MediaBaloneyDined on 10/4/2013I had been to their Media and DH locations several times and always enjoyed the food. GM location is not a BYOB, but that did not stop us from trying it. Food was consistent but wait staff was slow and our waiter forgot to take 1/2 drink orders. I will try it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Atmosphere, Wine List and FoodVeganKimVIPDined on 10/4/2013The food was very flavorful and you can request whether you'd like it hot or mild. They have many vegan options. The service was very attentive. They have a good wine list too.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic Local Indian FareJRREHODined on 9/21/2013A great little find tucked away in the side of a shopping center. Nice outside area and upbeat dining room. Service was very attentive, sometimes too much. Food was hot, lots of flavors and portions based on price were good. Yes we will go back and soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply GreatGreedygremlinVIPDined on 9/7/2013This was our first time and it wont be the last. The food was great and the staff was also very attentative. This is definitely a must try!!Special Features:
- Decent Indian Food, Lots of ChoicesOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/7/2013I'm not a fan of spicy, but you can choose your spiciness level. Next time, I would choose 1. I chose 2 and it was a tad much for me. I had the goat curry, and the meat was mostly fat and bone, so I was disappointed. My husband ordered the fish vindaloo. They first brought him lamb, but fixed their mistake. He really enjoyed his meal. They make their own vindaloo sauce and it's a bit different with a slight sweetness to cut the spiciness. Beer and wine selection were good, although the wine was pricey. Neat ambiance, very modern and fun. Full bar. Two items on a kid's menu (chicken fingers and a naan pizza). Good, attentive service. It's located in the front of the shopping complex facing Route 1. We drove around a bit to find it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food - Lackluster ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/17/2013The quality of the food absolutely compensates for the lackluster service. Be patient and you will be rewarded!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service was very poor.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/16/2013The service was very poor. We were ignored when first seated. We had to keep asking for the dishes we had ordered as they were not all brought out. The food was bland.