SHe by Morton's
3720 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89158Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
SHe by Morton's
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.she-lv.com/
- Phone: 7022542376x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm -11:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Chef Eric Stecher
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room
- Private Party Facilities: The venue with access to its features may be rented for private events based on availability. Two private dining rooms in the restaurant, seating 12 & 18 people, may be reserved for special events or meetings. And, upstairs, our private boutique nightclub is comfortable for 50 to 550 people and full
- Private Party Contact: Michelle Woodruff 7022542376
A word from SHe by Morton's
SHe is a boutique steakhouse located in Crystals at CityCenter. Our modern boutique steakhouse that brings an elegant, intimate approach to fine dining that integrates with fashion and music. The cuisine, crafted by Chef Eric Stecher, serves a variety of items fit for the most distinguished palate. With different portion sizes, guests can enjoy their meals family style or solo; offering the highest quality meats that Morton’s Steakhouses have prided themselves on since 1978. With 70 locations worldwide, Morton’s has developed a stellar reputation leading the way for SHe Las Vegas.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
SHe by Morton's reviews from OpenTable diners
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/19/2014SHe is, as you might expect with the attached "by Morton", a great steak restaurant. This was a two-person business diner and this was a perfect place. The ambiance is dark and comfortable and the noise level is right -- not to loud, not too quiet. Our server was a drop-dead gorgeous girl but as nice and capable as she was beautiful. The only possible negative was that my dinner companion's steak was slightly overcooked for his taste, mine was a perfect medium-rare. There are a great many fine restaurants in Las Vegas but for a good steak in a great atmosphere, I haven't found any that top this.Special Features:
- I was a bit put off "by Morton's"LaneySanDiegoDined on 5/13/2014Not a fan of Morton's...however, this restaurant was very different from a typical "Morton's". We were surprised to have had an excellent meal. Sea scallops with bacon served on top of creamed corn with jalapeno jelly and a perfectly prepared rib eye as our main course, grilled asparagus and Mac & SHecheese (mac & cheese) for our sides. The service was simply outstanding. Wyatt was very attentive throughout the evening and made our visit memorable. It can be difficult to find the restaurant, so give yourself extra time if you have not familiar with the Las Vegas strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant restaurantBostonmotherDined on 5/9/2014This is a nice, small, quiet restaurant. Food was good but not great. Andrew was so sweet. I come to Las Vegas often because my son lives here. It is nice to eat at a small quite restaurant that we do not rush through our meal. Don't expect this restaurant to be like the other Morton restaurants. Not impressed but the restaurant is nice enough. Think all the Las Vegas restaurants are slipping a little.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing foodPpC07VIPDined on 5/5/2014Service was ok, but expected more form this type of restaurant, however it more than makes up for it with the food.Special Features:
- Very good mealRockingramaDined on 5/5/2014We went for the first time in May with another couple. It was a wonderful meal. I had scallops, the rest of them had different kinds of steak. Everything was cooked perfectly, the drinks were great and the service was incredible. Will eat there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weekend GetawayImpressedDined on 5/4/2014We rounded out our getaway with a romantic dinner at SHe, we thoroughly enjoyed the ambiance, the food was delicious and our waiter Andrew was superb. I'm a big fan of Morton's and SHe didn't disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas TriptinaDined on 5/3/2014I was expecting more from a Morton's. The food was good but didn't compare to other Morton's I have been to. This includes the actual Morton's in Vegas. We decided to try this one because of location. It is a nice place to eat but not sure I would go back with all the other steakhouses in Vegas. I have nothing bad to say about the service. Our waiter got us out quickly so we got to our show on time.Special Features:
- Never againVCtravDined on 5/2/2014All I can say is that it wasn't what we expected. It was my husbands birthday and it wasn't as great as we thought it would be. It took too long to be acknowledged when we were seated. But we saw several a few employees standing behind this ledge on side of service station talking and just ppl watching in the restaurant. The food was ok, could be better, kind of salty and not impressive. As we had dinner I was telling my husband we should of gone somewhere else! The server was nice, but idk i mentioned it was husb bday and they didn't even say anything. Wouldn't visit here again!
- Excellent!!RossDined on 4/29/2014The best steak I ever had, and the choices for ladies are the perfect sizeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SHe - Amazing Food ExperienceTetkaZekaDined on 4/26/2014SHe is an amazing food experience, service is efficient and ambience eclectic. The thing that has taken away from the 'sexiness' of the venue is the absence of the burlesque dancers. It was a beautiful art which added tot he dining experience.Special Features:
- Great!!!! Again!!!CajunmanDined on 4/19/2014We showed up at the opening bell requesting to be out in an hour for a show. Since we were the first in the door the said that should not be a problem. They delivered. My wife is still bragging on their cobb salad with over 30 ingredients. Already planning to go back in 3 weeks. Their filets were served perfectly cooked. Our elderly parents greatly enjoyed the ribs. We thought it would be bone in but ended up being a large portion of very tender chunk of rib filet. Macaroni and cheese was nothing special but served hot and cheesy.Special Features:
- Extreme disappointmentpeytonDined on 4/18/2014This used to be one of our favorite restaurants when visiting Las Vegas. Unfortunately it is now rather sad to visit. Previously, the atmosphere was energetic, the entertainment was exceptional, the food was fantastic and it was always the one place we visited each time in Las Vegas. Now the room is nearly empty on a Friday night, there is no longer the energetic entertainment on the cat walk, the food is average and we have crossed this restaurant off our list for future visits to Las Vegas. Rather sad to say, but I do not expect this restaurant to remain open much longer with all of the vibrate dining choices in Las Vegas.
- Don't GoDinerDined on 4/10/2014We had a group of four go to celebrate my wife's birthday. There is no girls no show and there were 4 people eating and no one else came in we should have just left when we arrived but had made the reservation 4 months ahead and the service was great. Not what they advertise and very very boring for Vegas.
- Over RatedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/4/2014She is a very romantic place and my wine was delicious but the food was not worth the money. I feel like they rest on their name, area and that a lot of tourist come and don't know any better. But they need to get a better quality chef and put more into the taste of the food. I really wish I could get my 250 back.Special Features:
- Expensive but worth itOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/27/2014go to dinner at SHe if you have a really special occasion to celebrate with someone you love. budget for $100 to $150 per person. Asked to be served by Wyatt. He was our waiter when we visited on March 27th, he was very knowledgeable and helpful with our choice of champagne, steak and side dish. Food was cooked perfectly and tasted great. Have fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomepregameVIPDined on 3/23/2014One of the best meals ever. Beautiful place. The food was fabulous and the service was outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and Service!JamesDined on 3/22/2014The food and service was amazing at She by Mortons. I arrived a few minutes late for my reservation but the hostess was still able to seat my group within 20 minutes. That gave us time for a drink at the bar!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was excellent, reallyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/20/2014Food was excellent, really excellent. Server had a bit of an attitude but the food made up for it! Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SHe was So SoDineallthetimeDined on 3/18/2014Nothing special here the Sea Bass bites were nice steaks were very ordinary Too many better choices in Las Vegas to go back here.
- Great food! Even better thanBillcspdDined on 3/17/2014Great food! Even better than a normal Morton's. Crab cake appetizer are the best crab cakes! My wife, who is a pescatarian hated steak houses. She loved this place. Can't wait to come back on our next visit to Las Vegas!Special Features:
- Great waiterBenihanaVIPDined on 3/6/2014the hostess forgot to seat us but recovered well when we reminded her, the steaks were good and the waiter, wait staff were excellent. If we go back it's because of the service.Special Features:
- Food was Great, ButMaddfaxerVIPDined on 3/2/2014The food was incredible, crab cakes had wonderful flavor, and the steak and baby bakers were awesome, no extra seasonings necessary. And well, the cheesecake with champagne strawberries was light an ful of flavor. The only downside to this restaurant is the music is way to loud for us, we like to talk without yelling at each other, and the table where we sat was too dark, thank goodness I carry little flashlights with us. Even the waiter couldn't see the menu or hear what we were ordering. And when we went in the Oscars were on, so it wasn't at all busy. We would recommend to try it though because the food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Atmospherepdb1Dined on 2/15/2014Upscale steakhouse with excellent food. We had the filet mignon and it was very tender and tasty. Salads average, but sides and main meal very good. I would not recommend the gnocchi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mr. GuilbertGaguilbertDined on 2/7/2014Excelent meat and coctails. Wine list and service is a little poorSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business dinnerJsmalDined on 2/5/2014Went here for a business dinner. Our guests arrived 10 minutes before us and the hostess made them wait rather than seating them, which I thought was strange. Overall food was good - although the crab cakes were so fishy they were inedible. Steaks were excellent and the ribs were phenomenal. Service was lacking for such a high end restaurant. The waiter ignored us after several friendly reminders that we needed to order. The wine bottle took over 20 minutes to show up at the table. When my guest asked the waiter for some service pretty directly near the end of the meal, the waiter was very offended although he apologized. I would not go back here. Next time if I want a Morton's steak I will stick to their signature restaurant off the strip.Special Features:
- Not a romantic spot to dineDelilahDined on 2/3/2014SHe’s website implies that the restaurant is a quiet, intimate spot to dine with that special person. It is not. Loud music is piped in, forcing the already raucous diners to shout. The bar has TV monitors blaring sporting events. The ambiance of She is more like that of a sports bar with the prices of an upscale restaurant. The food was good but not outstanding.Special Features:
- Great food with many choices.KC33NJVIPDined on 1/25/2014This restaurant was perfect for a group outing because the menu has many choices for being a steakhouse. The temporary shrimp were amazing as were the filets and salads. I am a very big fan of panna cotta, I have only had good panna one other time until now. The raspberry panna cotta with the sugar cookies were amazing and light. Definitely will go back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great placeAybdetDined on 1/24/2014It was a great experience, the service is to good, the food is delicious, it's a perfect place for an special ocasionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time but may be lastBobCVIPDined on 1/24/2014This is Vegas and there are literally hundreds of restaurants to choose from, I guess all i can say is choose wisely. My wife and i were staying at ARIA and decided to try SHe because it was a Morton's restaurant. After being seated the server became distracted by the table next to us that was having an issue with their bill. He never came back and asked if we wanted another drink, never checked if we had a problem with our food and by the time we were getting done with our meal half of the staff was dealing with the irate customers that were still sitting next to us. the manager did ask us if we wanted desert but with all of the drama going on we just wanted to get out of there. Try eating with 3 security persons standing there, not good.
- Death SpiralMarkDined on 1/23/2014They no longer provide the one thing that made them different, the female "dancers". Huge mistake removing this. It is now just a typical steak house that you can find in most large US cities. To add insult to injury, the service was poor and the food quality was below average. There are way too many other choices in Vegas for She to survive, which was indicated by the fact that it was only 25% full when I was there during prime time on a Thursday evening.
- Good food...Service kind of mehPmharryVIPDined on 1/22/2014Cool location in the Crystal Shops. Food was very good . Service was unattentive and indifferent. Dirty men's room- it had all the ambience of a bus station- was a big turn off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner was good as expected,RyanDined on 1/18/2014Dinner was good as expected, but the once-popular entertainment/dance offering has been removed. The entertainment was the reason I took my party here, and I was greatly disappointed that it was no longer offered.
- This was a hard review tojoy2dineVIPDined on 1/18/2014This was a hard review to make, but the reasons why it wasn't as positive overall was largely (and mostly) the noise level was horrible. Andrew our server was fantastic, and the food and drinks were VERY good. We were hoping to reconnect with friends from across the country, and the music was so loud...we couldn't hear one another. Sorry, but probably won't come back...but will continue to eat at Morton's.Special Features:
- Vegas Steak House4periodDined on 1/17/2014Excellent meal at SHe inside of Crystals Shop at Aria. Steaks were excellent and service was very attentive. Would return next time I'm in Vegas.Special Features:
- Great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/16/2014Had a great meal and was very easy to get into. Our sever, Melvin was terrific. Glad we found it on open table.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Turn doen volume just a tiny bit.LauraDined on 1/16/2014Decor was beautiful, food was good. My only complaint is that music was really loud-I think it was bar loud and I expected a little softer to have conversations. Just a small adjustment in volume would totally improve the atmosphere. You would still have fun music, good food, great service and ease in hearing your conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steaks are waaaaay overpriced!!!!!!Not2goodVIPDined on 1/16/2014Good food and good service but the food came out and the sides didn't.....steaks are ridiculously priced. Manager did absolutely nothing to make up for the food being brought out half way through dinner and as a Mortons VIP for 10 years you would think they know the business of catering to repeat customers. First and last time I would ever go here.......don't bother unless you just won $20K in a casino and can care less about the value of service to the price you are about to pay for dinner. And when something is not right and perfect as it should be at a place like this then don't expect them to make good on it. $200 for dinner..no wine just food and in intervals no less......lolSpecial Features:
- Awesome food and service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/12/2014Waiter very attentive and knowledgable of the menu. Drinks were fantastic.Special Features:
- Bartenders could use some workOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/8/2014There is nothing objectionable about the restaurant I just found it disappointing. The ambiance was not nearly as fun as it looked from the pictures online. Also the bartenders were not able to make about half the drinks my party tried to order. I expect more from an upscale bar.Special Features:
- Fantastic!jasonVIPDined on 1/8/2014We asked the chef to give us his best. Could not have had a better experience. Highly recommend it!Special Features: