1734 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20007Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.loungeshanghai.com/
- Phone: 2023381588
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Sunday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:30pm
Friday & Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Asian, Chinese
- Executive Chef: Let me you like the food or Not, Please!!!
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, High Tea, Takeout, Weekend Brunch
A word from Shanghai Lounge
Shanghai Lounge, an Asian fusion restaurant with authentic Chinese undertones in the heart of Georgetown, is a quaint little place with a big heart. Affianced owners Leopold Liao and Lauren Liu will personally wait on you, and are happy to assist in choosing what to order. They know the menu well, as Lauren's father is the chef! Shanghai Lounge is luxurious and upscale, and yet extremely comfortable. The downstairs has a quiet, romantic atmosphere, and the upstairs, with it's long, couch-like seating and throw pillows, is great for larger groups, or folks who want somewhere to spend many hours hanging out with friends. With a full bar, friendly staff, delicious food and great location, Shanghai Lounge is the perfect place for any occasion!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Shanghai Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
- This place is just a simple restGustavoVIPDined on 6/29/2013nothing to crave about. Just an Asian restaurant. Food is bland, nothing to crave about.
- A lovely eveningValkyrieDined on 6/26/2013The food s very good, especially the stir fried green beans, which are not on the menu. They have a number of standard desserts, but get the Asian custard. No dairy, amazing. Give the cumin lamb a few bites to really work its magic. The flavours build and evolve, becoming sweeter and denser as you go. My sister ordered ginger salmon and was very pleased. I felt it lacked the complexity I like in a dish, so we ordered exactly the right dishes for each of us. And service was above and beyond the ordinary. I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.