8505 Keystone Crossing
Indianapolis, IN 46240Neighborhood:
Castleton / Keystone Crossings
ChinesePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 3172059335
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Shanghai LiL
A Fusion Health Centric Chinese Fine Dining RestaurantContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Shanghai LiL reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelQuiet
fit for foodies (1)special occasion (1)late-night find (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Always a treat.divemamaDined on 7/19/2014We have eaten here many times over the years and have never had a bad meal. The restaurant is under new ownership (it stayed in the family) but the food is as good as ever. The menu has been pared down, so a couple of our favorites are no longer available, but that forced us to try something new which is always a good thing. We were not disappointed. If you have not eaten here before, put it on your list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not feel welcomePenny4urthtsVIPDined on 5/19/2014Felt that we were a nuisance to the waiter. They seemed to be understaffed with just the one waiter but there were very few tables with guests. He seemed to have a chip on his shoulder and quite honestly ruined the entire dinner. I don't have to spend my money where I'm not wanted. Food was good to very good depending on what we ordered. Unfortunately the attitude of the waiter killed it all for me. Husband would like to go back.....not sure I'm willing to go thru that again!
- DisappointingClintDined on 5/11/2014The food was average at best. The service was slow and seemed uncoordinated.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/9/2014We had a lovely dining experience. The food was good and the service was very attentive.Special Features:
- Beautiful remodel, food not greatBizlunch49Dined on 5/9/2014This restaurant has been remodeled and it is stunning. We had a group of six and the server was very professional and attentive. However, the food came out at different times (awkward), and my soup and meal were both lukewarm. I was disappointed in the food but some of our party were very happy. It's a beautiful, quiet place to have a working lunch, but the food delivery and quality needs to be more consistent.
- glad we went backOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/3/2014We had not been to Shanghai Lil for years and only went this time because it fit in with movie plans. We are so glad we went. The food was outstanding. Everything tasted very fresh. We particularly liked the pot stickers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really good ChineseKirkVIPDined on 4/25/2014Food and service were good! A bit expensive but food was top quality for Chinese. I don't get the other review complains, as I enjoyed my dinner here very much! I had wontons and beef and scallions with hot sauce on side as requested. Flavorful and large portions. Wait staff was attentive and helpful. I'll be back! Rice was awesome!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.