400 S. San Vicente Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90048Neighborhood:
PersianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.shahabbasonline.com/
- Phone: 3106593242
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00AM - 4:00PM
Dinner: Daily: 4:00PM - 10:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Persian, Middle Eastern
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Cafe, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: When preparing for any type of event, look to The Cabaret Tehran to make the planning easy and stress free to bring you to a fantastic and successful party. We have hosted fashion shows, weddings, wrap parties, bar mitzvahs, and many more.
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact
- Private Party Contact: Monica 3106593242
- Entertainment: EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT TILL LATE WITH THE BEST INTERNATIONAL AND IRANIAN LIVE MUSIC
A word from Shahabbas
We named our restaurant Shah Abbas and designed it to replicate this magnificent cultural establishment, in a friendly environment. We have made a great effort to represent this tasteful style of architecture for you, our valuable customers, hopping to preserve history for generations to come.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Shahabbas reviews from OpenTable diners
- Okay Food, Bad ServiceKevinDined on 3/22/2014The food is okay, the meet a little undercooked. The waiter had a hard time getting the order right even when we spoke Farsi to him. Don't come here to get drinks with your food as their bar is very limited to only a few hard liquors and maybe one brand of beer. They stuck us in the balcony with very uncomfortable seating arrangement. There was no music as we expected and we felt like outcasts as the rest of the restaurant was "reserved" for a special event. Mind you we made reservations 3 weeks in advance. Overall, go there to get food if you must but there are a lot more Persian restaurants with better ambience and food in the same area. I will not be going back.Special Features:
- FANTASTICPASHADined on 5/12/2013WE HAD A GREAT TIME FOR MOTHER'S DAY IT WAS AWSOME GREAT ENTERTAINMENT GREAT FOOD AND I STILL THINK THEY MADE A MISTAKE ON THE BILL.IT WAS GREAT DEAL GREAT ATMOSPHERE AND FRIENDLY SERVICE.ONE OF THE BEST PERSIAN RESTAURANTS.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy, empty, blandOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 12/22/2012Not sure why this place takes reservations. Room for hundreds of people yet we were the only ones there at 7:30 on a Saturday night. Had to listen to the house band tune-up the whole meal, while music videos blasted as well. Food was very bland. Service was OK. Would not return.
- The lamb and kibbeh was ascisurfDined on 5/11/2012The lamb and kibbeh was a true find. Simple, and authentic. Hallal meat allowed the whole family to eat together, and the staff was very patient and understanding regarding other dietary restrictions and allergies. We will be back.Special Features: