380 rue Saint-Jacques Ouest
Montreal, QC H2Y 1S1Neighborhood:
ThaiPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://sesamerestaurant.ca/
- Phone: 5144394576
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Saturday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai, Asian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Counter Seating, Full Bar, Takeout
A word from Sésame
Sesame offers a single urban concept: a magnificent range of Asian dishes for takeout or to enjoy on site, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Located in the heart of Old Montreal, Sesame offers out of the ordinary quality and variety. For all budgets and appetites!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sésame reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (3)good for groups (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/25/2014The food was good, the service was excellent and that made it a great experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 7 reviews are from the Sésame reviews archive.
- Tried for poutine weekSushiDined on 2/1/2014We went for poutine week, and the special poutine was actually pretty good. We didn't try the rest of the menu, but it looked okay (however I don't know if I trust an "asian" restaurant that serves poutine on a regular basis haha. The service was ok, except for the waitress who "forgot" to mention certain things for the beverages which resulted in me getting something more expensive than what I ordered without my knowledge. Nothing dramatic, but I would've appreciated her making it clear (or a small apology at least)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot!mkmorelaVIPDined on 11/29/2013We wanted a break from traditional French food while on vacation in Montreal. Sesame was perfect. Our server couldn't have been better. My daughters don't care for peppers, so our server suggested they could substitute other veg. She was extremely attentive, and she made it a great experience. It was a quiet Friday night, and we couldn't have been happier.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Commercial thaï foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/7/2013Unfortunately not authentic thaï food. Nice setting. Pleasant waitress. Empty restaurant on a thursday night.....
- Better at nightGwenVIPDined on 9/3/2013It was my second time at Sesame but instead of going there for lunch, I decided to try it at dinner time. What a nice change! Subdue atmosphere, nice "chill-out lounge" music, service to tables (instead of the cafeteria style service from lunch time), and of course the food was excellent (that hadn't changed). There was a table d'hôte for 25$ which looked pretty good but we felt adventurous so we tried other items on the menu instead. Our waitress was extremely helpful. I suggest the Japanese green tea to go with hunan dumplings. Yummy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food! Great Service!ChicoVIPDined on 8/10/2013Great food! Great Service! Great Price! A can't miss. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was not exceptional.gohabsgoDined on 8/9/2013Food was not exceptional. The general tao poutine was way too sweet and we couldn't even eat half of it.
- Quality fresh Asian foodMarcDined on 7/12/2013Food is always fresh and perfectly cooked. Good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.