2640 N Sepulveda Blvd.
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266Neighborhood:
Manhattan Beach / Hermosa Beach
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://sesamemoes.com/
- Phone: 3105451600
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday - Saturday: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
- Executive Chef: Moe Bonakdar
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Sesame Moe's
Mediterranean cuisine can have no better introduction than what comes out of our kitchen. Discover the rich tastes of Moe’s cooking- a food with a difference. Our mouth-watering, aromatic dishes come from regions where food is celebrated as an important part of life. Now let us prove it. Are you ready for this adventure?Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sesame Moe's reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (8)good for groups (7)great for outdoor dining (7)romantic (6)great for lunch (6)fit for foodies (3)kid-friendly (2)special occasion (1)notable wine list (1)great for brunch (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- good but super slow!biscuittVIPDined on 8/6/2014it took a while to place our order. the manager ended up taking our order cuz she over heard us saying we still hadn't ordered. fried cauliflower, turkish coffee & olives to start. those came right away & were great! our pita wraps took forever! it was over an hour. only a few customers there & they all got their lunch already. the manager was in a corner wine tasting. the staff was cleaning menus. we asked about our food after an hour & they went back & brought it out. it was probably sitting there for a while. the server said we will get free dessert after. non of us had time for dessert, but they should have offered some other type of compensation but did not as always, the food was good. falafel, chicken shwarma and tawook wraps.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/23/2014My girlfriend and I went for dinner at it was delicious. She said it was the best Meditarranean Restaurant she has been to. I had Sultan's Platter and is delicious. I really enjoyed my meal and recommend Sesame Moe's.Special Features:
- The following 11 reviews are from the Sesame Moe's reviews archive.
- Delicious, authentic middleLeakVIPDined on 3/6/2014Delicious, authentic middle eastern cuisine in a comfortable setting with excellent service. We sampled the menu broadly and enjoyed everything we ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food and service werejanetDined on 3/5/2014The food and service were very good. The wine was just ok especially for the price. They have large food portions and the beef kabob was cooked perfectly. The only issue was that it was EXTREMELY noisy in there. The tables are close together and you can't hear the person sitting across from you because the person at the table next to you is louder.The staff is very nice!Special Features:
- Great Food!TravelloverVIPDined on 2/16/2014The food here is very good, especially the chicken tawook and baklava. They are excellent. Service was pretty slow the night we went. The server was nice but said the kitchen was backed up and we waited a pretty long time for the food.Special Features:
- We tried the Valentine's specialJessicaVIPDined on 2/13/2014We tried the Valentine's special menu. It was pretty decent, considering they give you an additional $10 voucher for next time. The bakhlava dessert tasted a bit stale, so we requested some icecream instead. The waiter was very accommodating and brought some yummy pistachio icecream out for us.Special Features:
- Work lunchesworkspotsDined on 2/3/2014This place is amazing, excellent food, excellent service. Need I say more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice spotKingJamesDined on 1/15/2014its a good neighborhood spot and really good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great lunch....the bestddddVIPDined on 1/12/2014Had a great lunch....the best pita-pocket sandwich I have ever had! Had only gone to this restaurant previously for dinner but will definitely go back for lunch in the near future! YUMMMMSpecial Features:
- New Name - Same Great CuisineMBPaulDined on 12/28/2013Having first experienced Open Sesame at their original location in Belmont Shores (Long Beach, CA), we were excited to find them opening a location in Manhattan Beach 4 years ago and have eaten in or taken our from there several times since. This was our first visit to the newly renamed "Sesame Moe's" (named for the owner and master chef), and we were pleased to find the cuisine, service, and ambience unchanged -- excellent on all counts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great serviceSylviaDined on 12/14/2013We enjoyed dining at Sesame Moe's the food was delicious and the service was fantastic. I would highly recommend it...Special Features:
- Food is fine except the pitaOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/17/2013Food is fine except the pita bread is awful. It's toasted to such a point that it becomes more like a big pita chip that's dry and crunchy. The place was practically empty when we ate there, around 4 pm, so naturally I assumed the service should be attentive since it isn't busy. I have no idea where our waitress was half the time. She disappeared into the back everytime and we had to flag other waitresses to get things done.
- SurprisedwundrlandDined on 10/27/2013I found this restaurant through Open Table. I have seen it there for years (under its old name) but never gave it much notice. In an effort to try new places, my parents and I ended up here. While their falafel may not be the best I've ever had, I highly recommend their Baba ghanoush and their "white coffee" (hot water with orange flower and mint) - they are both amazing. We also greatly enjoyed the service we received from the hostess and our server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.