Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.caesarspalace.com/casinos/caesars-palace/restaurants-dining/serendipity-3-detail.html
- Phone: 7027317310
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 11:00am
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Saturday - Sunday: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact group sales for all catered events. JoTaylor@caesars.com
- Private Party Contact: Joan Taylor 7028661102
A word from Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
Serendipity 3, one of New York City’s most beloved eateries with more than 50 years of history, offers a one-of-a-kind dining experience, adjacent to the iconic fountains of Caesars Palace and aside the bright lights of the Las Vegas Strip. The Caesars Palace Las Vegas location offers guests a whimsical café with many similarities to its New York location. The over-the-top desserts and sweets are perfect for the ultimate indulgence, and the variety of savory creations makes for a haven of comfort food.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
208 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (120)great for lunch (105)good for groups (73)great for brunch (67)special occasion (58)great for outdoor dining (57)fit for foodies (53)hot spot (46)scenic view (43)late-night find (31)neighborhood gem (23)romantic (10)vibrant bar scene (7)Show More
- a hot spot on the stripVIVIdaysDined on 9/9/2014Food was good, service was great. Love how it is in the middle of the strip. Good to have a hot chocolate frozen in the afternoon with girls after we went on shopping spree!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not Likeluv2dineDined on 9/8/2014Extremely noisy. Long wait for table which was empty for 30 minutes. Waitress reminded me to tip. Geez! Was treated bad because we paid ahead with group on.Special Features:
- SteveVIPDined on 9/8/2014Food was OK and had a good breakfast here. We enjoyed it and the portions were generous.Special Features:
- Great restaurant!reesie78Dined on 9/8/2014Good food for a great price. Extra discount for being a Total Rewards member!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Place to EatcaligirlDined on 9/6/2014Great service... such a fun environment. They are wonderfully accommodating and pleasant. The food is fantastic! We had breakfast and lunch items. Everything was amazing. The S'mores Hot chocolate is incredible!!! A must!!!Special Features:
- WencyDined on 9/5/2014ENORMOUS portions...suggest sharing...great service...very cute...but a bit loud...good group celebration place!Special Features:
- Dinner with a viewVegasVacaDined on 9/2/2014We had a great time eating dinner here. It was our first time and I could not be any happier. The food (the Mac & Cheese) was so yummy! We sat out side and loved seeing the lights of the strip. We had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun restaurant with good foodafriendDined on 9/1/2014We had a wonderful waitress and we enjoyed the food. The shakes were enormous and tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Huge portions, delicious food, slowfoodgloriousfoodDined on 9/1/2014I had a reservation for a group of 9 for breakfast and we requested an outside table. Our order was taken pretty quickly but it took 50 mins before our food arrived. For a group of 9 some may think this is to be expected but we did not experience this length of wait anywhere else in Vegas and we ate at many busy restaurants. Some of us ordered milkshakes with the drinks and these took 40 mins to arrive. The food was worth the wait and the milkshakes were to die for! We had a mix between the group of fruit platters, steak and eggs, omelettes, croissant sandwiches and waffles, everything was very well presented. My brother said it was the best steak he'd had, the fruit platters were huge and the staff were happy to box the leftovers up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Serendipity 3 is one on my favorite places to go when celebrating with family and friends. We went here for my birthday dinner. I love the food and the desserts. The price is a little bit of a shock until you see the amount of food that you get. We ordered a piece of cake and split it between 5 people and had leftovers. The frozen hot chocolate is a must have when you go. The one issue that we had with this visit that had not happened before was the wait. We made a 6 pm reservation, arrived 10 minutes early and were not seated until 6:20. When I made a reservation earlier in the month for a different dinner we arrived 15 minutes before our reservation time and were sat right away.Special Features:
- Nothing like the NY locationNolaKnowsFoodDined on 8/30/2014Had a 10am reservation. Waited 15 mins to be seated. Ordered 30 mins later. Food came 40 mins later. We spilled a water & a waitress saw & ignored it. Asked another staff for napkins, never got them. Food was just ok. Coffee was great! The look and feel is nothing like NY. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant. It's cute, but that's it. Terrible service.Special Features:
- AngelaAngelaDined on 8/29/2014Ask to be seated in Mandy's section. She makes your dining experience fun. She pays attention to your needs; even when it's hectic. I would highly recommend the nachos to start-but be aware, it is enough food to serve four. The pizza is amazing. Always save room for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must Try Once - Not Worth ReturncrsidahoDined on 8/25/2014Extensive menu, many surprising dishes, tempting ice cream concoctions. However, too large portions, lots of waste. Prices inflated to the extreme, noise level almost painful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's just okaymj1064Dined on 8/25/2014In a nutshell, there is always a wait to get in (so reservations are helpful), place is packed and loud, staff are in a rush, and you can expect to spend more money then you should for what you get; however, the food is great. My food came out super warm, in large quantities, and tasty.Special Features:
- A Las Vegas MUST!Drizzydrea85Dined on 8/25/2014Serendipity is already a Las Vegas hot spot, and I know why. The wait can be a little obnoxious, so do yourself a favor and make a reservation on Open table! The food is nothing short of delicious, the cotton candy martini is worth the hype for sure, and the wait staff are whitty, friendly and timely. The restaurant is very clean and the decor' is darling.Special Features:
- Great experience!pattypatty75Dined on 8/25/2014I just love this place....New York or Vegas you can't never go wrong!! Milk Shakes are to die for..I had the Reese PB milkshake and I felt like a kid slurping the very last drop!! The French Toast LOAF!....Make sure that you you are hungry!! The toast is delicious, fluffy and full of flavour!! My wifey ordered the chicken and bacon waffles...just so you know it's a WHOLE CHICKEN!! you can share with the table lol it was delish!! And of course the Frozen Hot Chocolate..that's what they are famous for!! Order one for 2 or even 4 people!!! #lovemesomeserendipity3Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Open Table ReservationlealorenaDined on 8/23/2014Made an open Table reservation for 5.45pm, party of 4, outside seating. We were 8 min.too late, the front desk told us, the table is given away we can wait 25 min to 35 min to get the next available table on the terrasse or 15 min. to 20 min.inside. We were very dissapointed, because it was a birthday dinner with friends. The town was too busy that we could go to another place. So we had to decide to stay inside about the waiting time and it was too loud and not comfortable. We checked in with our rewards card number for the member prices and when we got the invoice, it was not considered. Overall the food was Ok, but too high for the party of 4 with 156,Dollar only in 1 salad and 3 burgers and one dessert to share and 2 cappuchino.Special Features:
- Good food but terrible serviceFoodiefriend22Dined on 8/23/2014There was a line out the door when we arrived. This is typically the sign of a great restaurant. However, you have to wait in that line even if you have a reservation. The hostesses were not friendly. They didn't check in my Open Table reservation so I got a no show email that I had to respond to. Once seated it took several minutes for anyone to come greet us and when they did, they expected us to place our order immediately. It then took about 30 minutes to get our food because they came by to tell us they took our order to another table. They did not offer anything for the inconvenience. After we ate we had to request the check which also took quite a while. The food was good, the restaurant is cute, but be prepared for subpar service.Special Features:
- Don't botherOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014We ordered a milkshake and wine to enjoy with our lunch-a burger. The milkshake and wine arrived promptly, but our burger never came-we later found out our burger was delivered to another table and no one thought to put in an order to cook us another one. Can't comment on the quality of the food if it doesn't come-make sure you have plenty of time to dine! We talked to the manager about this and she wasn't the least bit concerned; must happen often! We won't be back.Special Features:
- Great for dessertJillie62Dined on 8/22/2014This place, known for its incredible "Frozzzen Hot Chocolate" is definitely great for that. But the other good options...not so good. The restaurant was very busy and service was very slow!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014Changed my reservations twice with out any problems. My group was seated very fast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst ExperienceSerendipityDined on 8/21/2014Service horrible. Had to ask for order to be taken and to order dessert. Wasn't even crowded! Mgr tried to fix by giving free meal but already pd for Groupon.
- worst service EVER!TiffDined on 8/21/2014We made our reservation and when we showed up they seemed mad at US because we didn't stay at Caesars. We were seated at our table and NOBODY CAME BACK FOR OVER 20 MINUTES! If it were up to my boyfriend we would have left but I wanted a Frozen Hot Chocolate so bad. NOT WORTH IT!!!!! So disappointed in the service, food and prices. Do not go.... everyone around us waited and waited and waited. The table next to us said it was like this the last time they came, but they were willing to give it another chance. They regretted it!Special Features:
- Superarjr1998Dined on 8/20/2014We had a GREAT time I highly recommend to anyone go to Las Vegas..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014I wanted to try this restaurant because of it's popularity in New York, and I found a Groupon for it. I only saw pictures of the outdoor seating which looked nice, but in Las Vegas in August, it's a bit too hot to sit outside. I'm not sure what I expected inside, but it was a lot smaller than I anticipated. I opted to sit at the bar for a drink prior to my dinner reservation. The bartender was not helpful at all in recommending a drink and paid very little attention to the guests sitting at the bar. Despite that, dinner was good (got one of the burgers) and the dinner service was top-notch. Frozen hot chocolate was awesome! I didn't have a bad experience, but I probably would not go there again. Wasn't much to write home about.Special Features:
- perfect for desertOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/18/2014Great fun super sized deserts ... they would make anyone smile!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- stuffedRachaelDined on 8/18/2014Chocolaccino was a great way to start the morning! I had the Chicken and Bacon Waffles, the portion was huge! It tasted great, especially with the honey mustard sauce. The other diners on my table got the Elvis pancakes, also huge; Quesadillas, huge as well; 2 other diners got fried eggs benedict and wagyu beef eggs benedict were both very 'dainty' in comparison to the other dishes. The flavors were great it was just funny comparing the sizes. Service was good, but we had a table right by the hostess stand, so it was a little busy. We had 7 in our group and the end chair was right in the path where all the servers walked; it looked like it was a pain for them having to squeeze by every time, especially with trays of food and drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For a Sweet ToothVegasfoodieDined on 8/17/2014The waitress was excellent, and the atmosphere was very casual. The menu itself it very limited and expensive for the food offered. The frozen hot chocolate was amazing, as were the other shakes and desserts on the menu. This restaurant is more for shakes and desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Serendipity surprisedkcolli11Dined on 8/14/2014I had to eat at Serendipity after seeing the NYC location's role in the 2001 romantic comedy Serendipity starring John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale. I expected average quality food, and I was really surprised. The triple decker grilled cheese was insanely delicious. Our server was very attentive. The restaurant decor is fun.Special Features:
- Where is the waitstaff?Bklyn55Dined on 8/13/2014Restaurant was pretty much empty...but no waitstaff showed up to take my order for 12 minutes...hmmm. Portions are extremely large; great diverse selection.Special Features:
- Great Food, service slowFoodieDined on 8/13/2014We always make sure to go here on all our Vegas trips. Lots of options for food and desserts but a bit pricey. Service has consistently been slow so be prepared. We used groupon on our last trip, no problems.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Serendipity is like a dreamidreamofserendipityDined on 8/7/2014Everything at Serendipity is the stuff that imaginations are made of...creative, whimsical, magical...the food is out of this world...artistic, fun, absolutely delicious. Our waiters were fun and hilarious, which added to our experience. Thank you to whoever created Serendipity...it's always a positive sensory overload whenever I am there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frozen Hot ChocolateOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/7/2014Went there for the frozen hot chocolate. We also had their Oreo Shake. Was very tasty and different. Was especially good since it was 100F in Las Vegas. The food was fine. My wife really liked the burger there. Prices are a bit high but still worth trying out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frozen Hot Chocolate... just ok.SDtessDined on 8/7/2014I had heard raving reviews about their signature "Frozen Hot Chocolate" and was excited to try it. But after trying it, I am not a fan. I'd rather just have a really good chocolate milk shake or a delicious piping hot cup of hot chocolate. The flavors were all there, but the texture was just way to slushy for me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great must do for desserties!TatdaimersDined on 8/5/2014My server was slammed but still kept personal service positive and professional! Wish there were more servers like Dave in the industry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SissahireDined on 8/5/2014Dessert was great! food was ok... not worth the cost. Tables were left around us with filthy plates piled up. took forever for bus boy to clean.Special Features:
- Come in, sit, and enjoy the chaos!TravelnDineDined on 8/5/2014What a great little place to have a quick meal before heading to the strip. Diner food with the twist of a huge dessert menu! Love the quick atmosphere and the loudness of it all. Food is good and filling. Iced hot chocolate is a must and if you put it with the burger option it makes for a great way to start and end a vacation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Customer ServiceDannyDined on 8/4/2014Had a 10:30pm reservation. I was rushed because the kitchen closed at 11pm. The server Greg was unaware of Caesars properties questioning if I was an employee or not when I showed him my ID. The food took 40 minutes to prepare. Server never stopped by to reassure us that our food was coming nor apologized for the wait. He was talking to the bartender and never came back to refill my water after he said he was. Black pepper and salt or ketchup was not offered when we received our potatoes and pizza. The host did not read special requests for The Strip view when I booked the table online. Overall the Server made us feel unwelcomed by his demeanor and attitude. I witness him shaking his head at the bar like he did not want to be there.Special Features:
- Brunch reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/3/2014We ate here for brunch one morning on our vacation to Las Vegas. I had the French toast log. It was HUGE. It comes with two eggs, potatoes, a giant piece of french toast, fruit, and whipped cream. It was delicious and melted in my mouth. My husband had the eggs benedict. He said it was the best he's ever had. A few days later we stopped by and tried their frozen hot chocolate. It was to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food taste really good, worth it!sneekfreekDined on 7/31/2014receptionist needs to be warm and approachable. our did a great job but the receptionist ruin the night, first she does not smile at all, did not greet us with welcome, doesnt know how to use "please" in directing customer. she only smiled once during the entire night we are eating coz i am observing her the whole time we are dining. we are really upset with the way she handled our inquiries when we asked her if we can move to other table, same thing when i approached her to let her know that we have a reservation, this girl needs training under pressure. did not able to get her name but she is asian, fair complexion around 5'3 tall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.