Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.caesarspalace.com/casinos/caesars-palace/restaurants-dining/serendipity-3-detail.html
- Phone: 7027317310
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 11:00am
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Saturday - Sunday: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact group sales for all catered events. JoTaylor@caesars.com
- Private Party Contact: Joan Taylor 7028661102
A word from Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas
Serendipity 3, one of New York City’s most beloved eateries with more than 50 years of history, offers a one-of-a-kind dining experience, adjacent to the iconic fountains of Caesars Palace and aside the bright lights of the Las Vegas Strip. The Caesars Palace Las Vegas location offers guests a whimsical café with many similarities to its New York location. The over-the-top desserts and sweets are perfect for the ultimate indulgence, and the variety of savory creations makes for a haven of comfort food.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Serendipity 3 - Caesars Palace Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
207 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (119)great for lunch (104)good for groups (73)great for brunch (64)special occasion (58)great for outdoor dining (56)fit for foodies (55)hot spot (43)scenic view (40)late-night find (31)neighborhood gem (22)romantic (9)vibrant bar scene (5)Show More
- Birthday DinnerDDcorpDined on 9/26/2014Had dinner for my Birthday at this restaurant right in the middle of the Strip. Good food and the biggest piece a Cake you have ever seen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun placeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014Getting a reservation is key and easy with OpenTable. Must try the Frozen Hot Chocolate, just remember it's very rich so order the one to share and if you have 3 or more people order the "For Two" Frozen Hot ChocolateSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointinglindansfDined on 9/25/2014the food arrived cold, they didn't even make an attempt to correct the problem. probably won't be going back there.
- goodKFGDuchessDined on 9/24/2014After going to Serendipity 3 many times in NYC, I had to make reservations at this one so my husband could try the frozen hot chocolate. If you’d experienced the NYC location, this one is visually so very different – it is bright, large, inviting, and located on the strip.
- Over-ratedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014I selected this restaurant because it received good reviews. I was disappointed. The food was below average, there was little or no ambiance and the prices were very high.
- Worth exploringAlBodeenDined on 9/24/2014When you enter it looks like a wide open diner/cafeteria, which is a little bit of a turn off. Having said that, the food was excellent and the service as well. Definitely worth a try.Special Features:
- Awesome PlacekevrockDined on 9/24/2014Worked out great with our Opentable reservation. Got a nice table on the patio(in the shade as requested..thankfully), We had amazing service and the food was really well done. They obviously care. Probably would never have gone here except for the Travelzoo deal, but would definitely go back now. Great Place.Special Features:
- Large Menu & Large ServingsflgirlDined on 9/22/2014I made reservations at, "Serendipity 3", upon recommendation of web site from, "Caesars Palace". I arrived early and was seated immediately with my party of three. Many selections to choose from and all were good and generous portions. Two of us ordered dessert. I ordered coconut cake and my sister ordered the cheese cake. I could not believe the size of our servings. It looked like a fourth of a cake size serving for each of us. The coconut cake had seven layers and was delicious! The cheese cake was also amazing in size and taste. My other sister didn't order dessert but did order a, "fork". Thank goodness we had saved room for dessert! I have recommended this place to my friends & family. I will re-visit again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfort Food HavenrettakDined on 9/21/2014Very bright and airy atmosphere. Menu is full of comfort food items. Ordered the Mac and Cheese the portion was very substantial. Decided to try the onion rings and they are so large a side order is only four or five, but they are large and was not able to finish them. Also ordered a milkshake was not overly impressed it was okay have had better. The menu has several dessert items but was too full to try. Saw some being delivered to other tables and they looked wonderful.Special Features:
- Food and service terrible!!MaryDined on 9/20/2014I took my daughter for her 21 birthday and when we got there everything looks bad , the place is not what you expect after searching the website , the food was horrible , over price , the person who serve us was not nice at all , so don't go to this worse than McDonald restaurant !!
- Could be betterKwalsh86Dined on 9/18/2014I had a chicken tenders for staters. I found them to be a bit bland and a bit too much for an appetiser. The main course I had a pizza and I found the pizza to be greasy. The portion sizes were too much and I could not enjoy the meal or finish it.Special Features:
- a hot spot on the stripVIVIdaysDined on 9/9/2014Food was good, service was great. Love how it is in the middle of the strip. Good to have a hot chocolate frozen in the afternoon with girls after we went on shopping spree!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not Likeluv2dineDined on 9/8/2014Extremely noisy. Long wait for table which was empty for 30 minutes. Waitress reminded me to tip. Geez! Was treated bad because we paid ahead with group on.Special Features:
- SteveVIPDined on 9/8/2014Food was OK and had a good breakfast here. We enjoyed it and the portions were generous.Special Features:
- Great restaurant!reesie78Dined on 9/8/2014Good food for a great price. Extra discount for being a Total Rewards member!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Place to EatcaligirlDined on 9/6/2014Great service... such a fun environment. They are wonderfully accommodating and pleasant. The food is fantastic! We had breakfast and lunch items. Everything was amazing. The S'mores Hot chocolate is incredible!!! A must!!!Special Features:
- WencyDined on 9/5/2014ENORMOUS portions...suggest sharing...great service...very cute...but a bit loud...good group celebration place!Special Features:
- Dinner with a viewVegasVacaDined on 9/2/2014We had a great time eating dinner here. It was our first time and I could not be any happier. The food (the Mac & Cheese) was so yummy! We sat out side and loved seeing the lights of the strip. We had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun restaurant with good foodafriendDined on 9/1/2014We had a wonderful waitress and we enjoyed the food. The shakes were enormous and tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Huge portions, delicious food, slowfoodgloriousfoodDined on 9/1/2014I had a reservation for a group of 9 for breakfast and we requested an outside table. Our order was taken pretty quickly but it took 50 mins before our food arrived. For a group of 9 some may think this is to be expected but we did not experience this length of wait anywhere else in Vegas and we ate at many busy restaurants. Some of us ordered milkshakes with the drinks and these took 40 mins to arrive. The food was worth the wait and the milkshakes were to die for! We had a mix between the group of fruit platters, steak and eggs, omelettes, croissant sandwiches and waffles, everything was very well presented. My brother said it was the best steak he'd had, the fruit platters were huge and the staff were happy to box the leftovers up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Serendipity 3 is one on my favorite places to go when celebrating with family and friends. We went here for my birthday dinner. I love the food and the desserts. The price is a little bit of a shock until you see the amount of food that you get. We ordered a piece of cake and split it between 5 people and had leftovers. The frozen hot chocolate is a must have when you go. The one issue that we had with this visit that had not happened before was the wait. We made a 6 pm reservation, arrived 10 minutes early and were not seated until 6:20. When I made a reservation earlier in the month for a different dinner we arrived 15 minutes before our reservation time and were sat right away.Special Features:
- Nothing like the NY locationNolaKnowsFoodDined on 8/30/2014Had a 10am reservation. Waited 15 mins to be seated. Ordered 30 mins later. Food came 40 mins later. We spilled a water & a waitress saw & ignored it. Asked another staff for napkins, never got them. Food was just ok. Coffee was great! The look and feel is nothing like NY. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant. It's cute, but that's it. Terrible service.Special Features:
- AngelaAngelaDined on 8/29/2014Ask to be seated in Mandy's section. She makes your dining experience fun. She pays attention to your needs; even when it's hectic. I would highly recommend the nachos to start-but be aware, it is enough food to serve four. The pizza is amazing. Always save room for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must Try Once - Not Worth ReturncrsidahoDined on 8/25/2014Extensive menu, many surprising dishes, tempting ice cream concoctions. However, too large portions, lots of waste. Prices inflated to the extreme, noise level almost painful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's just okaymj1064Dined on 8/25/2014In a nutshell, there is always a wait to get in (so reservations are helpful), place is packed and loud, staff are in a rush, and you can expect to spend more money then you should for what you get; however, the food is great. My food came out super warm, in large quantities, and tasty.Special Features:
- A Las Vegas MUST!Drizzydrea85Dined on 8/25/2014Serendipity is already a Las Vegas hot spot, and I know why. The wait can be a little obnoxious, so do yourself a favor and make a reservation on Open table! The food is nothing short of delicious, the cotton candy martini is worth the hype for sure, and the wait staff are whitty, friendly and timely. The restaurant is very clean and the decor' is darling.Special Features:
- Great experience!pattypatty75Dined on 8/25/2014I just love this place....New York or Vegas you can't never go wrong!! Milk Shakes are to die for..I had the Reese PB milkshake and I felt like a kid slurping the very last drop!! The French Toast LOAF!....Make sure that you you are hungry!! The toast is delicious, fluffy and full of flavour!! My wifey ordered the chicken and bacon waffles...just so you know it's a WHOLE CHICKEN!! you can share with the table lol it was delish!! And of course the Frozen Hot Chocolate..that's what they are famous for!! Order one for 2 or even 4 people!!! #lovemesomeserendipity3Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Open Table ReservationlealorenaDined on 8/23/2014Made an open Table reservation for 5.45pm, party of 4, outside seating. We were 8 min.too late, the front desk told us, the table is given away we can wait 25 min to 35 min to get the next available table on the terrasse or 15 min. to 20 min.inside. We were very dissapointed, because it was a birthday dinner with friends. The town was too busy that we could go to another place. So we had to decide to stay inside about the waiting time and it was too loud and not comfortable. We checked in with our rewards card number for the member prices and when we got the invoice, it was not considered. Overall the food was Ok, but too high for the party of 4 with 156,Dollar only in 1 salad and 3 burgers and one dessert to share and 2 cappuchino.Special Features:
- Good food but terrible serviceFoodiefriend22Dined on 8/23/2014There was a line out the door when we arrived. This is typically the sign of a great restaurant. However, you have to wait in that line even if you have a reservation. The hostesses were not friendly. They didn't check in my Open Table reservation so I got a no show email that I had to respond to. Once seated it took several minutes for anyone to come greet us and when they did, they expected us to place our order immediately. It then took about 30 minutes to get our food because they came by to tell us they took our order to another table. They did not offer anything for the inconvenience. After we ate we had to request the check which also took quite a while. The food was good, the restaurant is cute, but be prepared for subpar service.Special Features:
- Don't botherOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014We ordered a milkshake and wine to enjoy with our lunch-a burger. The milkshake and wine arrived promptly, but our burger never came-we later found out our burger was delivered to another table and no one thought to put in an order to cook us another one. Can't comment on the quality of the food if it doesn't come-make sure you have plenty of time to dine! We talked to the manager about this and she wasn't the least bit concerned; must happen often! We won't be back.Special Features:
- Great for dessertJillie62Dined on 8/22/2014This place, known for its incredible "Frozzzen Hot Chocolate" is definitely great for that. But the other good options...not so good. The restaurant was very busy and service was very slow!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014Changed my reservations twice with out any problems. My group was seated very fast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst ExperienceSerendipityDined on 8/21/2014Service horrible. Had to ask for order to be taken and to order dessert. Wasn't even crowded! Mgr tried to fix by giving free meal but already pd for Groupon.
- worst service EVER!TiffDined on 8/21/2014We made our reservation and when we showed up they seemed mad at US because we didn't stay at Caesars. We were seated at our table and NOBODY CAME BACK FOR OVER 20 MINUTES! If it were up to my boyfriend we would have left but I wanted a Frozen Hot Chocolate so bad. NOT WORTH IT!!!!! So disappointed in the service, food and prices. Do not go.... everyone around us waited and waited and waited. The table next to us said it was like this the last time they came, but they were willing to give it another chance. They regretted it!Special Features:
- Superarjr1998Dined on 8/20/2014We had a GREAT time I highly recommend to anyone go to Las Vegas..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014I wanted to try this restaurant because of it's popularity in New York, and I found a Groupon for it. I only saw pictures of the outdoor seating which looked nice, but in Las Vegas in August, it's a bit too hot to sit outside. I'm not sure what I expected inside, but it was a lot smaller than I anticipated. I opted to sit at the bar for a drink prior to my dinner reservation. The bartender was not helpful at all in recommending a drink and paid very little attention to the guests sitting at the bar. Despite that, dinner was good (got one of the burgers) and the dinner service was top-notch. Frozen hot chocolate was awesome! I didn't have a bad experience, but I probably would not go there again. Wasn't much to write home about.Special Features:
- Had a great time!luv2dineoutDined on 8/19/2014Enjoyed my visit to Serendipity 3. I had an ice cream sundae and an appetizer. Great happy hour prices and great food. Just enough to satisfy my appetite.Special Features:
- perfect for desertOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/18/2014Great fun super sized deserts ... they would make anyone smile!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- stuffedRachaelDined on 8/18/2014Chocolaccino was a great way to start the morning! I had the Chicken and Bacon Waffles, the portion was huge! It tasted great, especially with the honey mustard sauce. The other diners on my table got the Elvis pancakes, also huge; Quesadillas, huge as well; 2 other diners got fried eggs benedict and wagyu beef eggs benedict were both very 'dainty' in comparison to the other dishes. The flavors were great it was just funny comparing the sizes. Service was good, but we had a table right by the hostess stand, so it was a little busy. We had 7 in our group and the end chair was right in the path where all the servers walked; it looked like it was a pain for them having to squeeze by every time, especially with trays of food and drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For a Sweet ToothVegasfoodieDined on 8/17/2014The waitress was excellent, and the atmosphere was very casual. The menu itself it very limited and expensive for the food offered. The frozen hot chocolate was amazing, as were the other shakes and desserts on the menu. This restaurant is more for shakes and desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.